Sketch Comedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just hated losing even more.

He pushed out onto the quad not far from the statue depicting his ancestor and Rich gave the old terror a salute before continuing on. He wondered if Judah Chadwick would be proud of his family still being strong, still following the old traditions. Mother always thought so and Rich rarely disagreed with her. Long ago he'd also abandoned any dreams of getting back at Locke. Mother had said that one day that boy would be his doom and Rich vowed not to take that chance. Rich stopped dead in his tracks and swiveled at the feeling of being watched. There was only his hoary ancestor staring down at him with bronze eyes. They weren't moving and there was no life in the statue no matter how long the rugby player started at them. With a crack of thick neck and a snort Rich and continued on.

Curled against the backside of the statue the momma boy's 'shadow' didn't shift an inch to breathe. Clad in crimson so dark it served as black at night the man's eyes narrowed behind goggles and he silently prayed to the All-Mighty in thanks for not being detected. There were so many servants of the Adversary in Devonshire that every time Charba donned his raiment it felt like he was going to be caught at any moment. As he peeled away from metal the modern crusader peered through the night with features hidden under hood at Rich's wide form. He pulled on the back of one leather glove. He had to fight down the urge to send the warlock to hell here and now but if anything the holy man was focused. If he wasn't the best of the current generation of hunters Charba would have never been assigned here in the first place.

Signs pointed to the Devil's number being unlocked once more and the call came through last night to confirm. He needed to find out who did it and stop them before more damage was done. With any luck he'd be able to catch the summoned demon and deal with him once and for all. Not that Charba would take pride in that, it was a deadly sin. Easing back into the shadows he continued to trail after what was for now the main suspect that the Chosen of St. George had selected. To him Richard Chadwick seemed was too dense to solve such a riddle as Pi but who was Charba to argue with the Graced.

His boots were quiet on the grass and armor padded appropriately not to draw attention. Just moving across the pentagram quad made the warrior of God uneasy. Maybe a scorched earth policy was just the best option. According to Ripley it was the only way to be sure.

Blissfully unaware of misplaced doom Eddie lounged in Pi's arms and rubbed noses with the succubus. For now the holy assassin was on the wrong path but that would not last for long. He pecked at Pi's lower lip and tugged on via teeth and a soft sigh.

"What are you in the mood to eat tonight?" Eddie kept his voice hushed. "And no I am not one of the options."

The busty bookworm pouted. "Spoil sport. I think some fish and chips might be in order."

"That sounds great." In her arms the disciple sighed happily. He'd never looked forward to greasy fish and soggy fries so much in his life. His fingers tugged at the back of her skirt.

Woody reclined from his work and set pencil between teeth. Eloise was amazingly simple to actually sketch, there was something about the way that Eddie's FWB was put together that practically flowed from brain to page. As he adjusted his glasses the otaku skimmed over penciled in curves. He'd not given this version of Eloise any clothing but that wasn't what was bothering him. Gaze drifted up to the quick sketch of her face. While it contained the classic Italian movie start sort of cleft the doodle was missing... something. Implement rolled around between his teeth Woody was struck by another bolt of inspiration. This time it was what sort of anime character she would be.

Her earlier disdain for the thin bitch succubus drawing had surfaced in Woody's memory so now he was trying horns on her for size. They curved away from pleasing forehead as he stroked them in, through sable hair, and down under ears like a ram's. Pursing his lips Woody nodded in satisfaction and added a hint of them on the other side of her face quickly. As he hunched forward he let the flash of insight take him. Woody had paid quite a deal of attention to the perfection that was Eloise's ass and now his pencil returned there. It caressed along its shapely seams before ending up at the base of her spine. It wasn't called a tailbone for nothing.

With smooth strokes he drew a winding tail around one thigh and fully realized that this was just cheesecake. It was also something he was never going to show either Eddie or the woman because he didn't want them to feel creeped out. The sultry tail curved away at a pert angle and at its tip he paused for consideration. A heart like shape was added and Woody nodded in satisfaction. He set to giving the full body pose the same curled horns.

Eddie drew small circle against his lover's temple tenderly before finally moving from her arms. Pi gave his rump a pinch and padded after on bare feet. Oh the girl who had been searching for books on Egyptian wars had shared quite the giggle when the succubus apologized for forgetting to put them back on. Every woman understood how torturous they were after all. She was pretty sure though that the redhead woman was just in the library to steal glances over at Woodrow. Not that the fanboy even noticed her come in or leave.

"So fish and chips it is then. Would you give Abby a buzz and see if she wants some too?" Eddie headed back over to his backpack and only half-noted that Woody was drawing a hot naked demon. Who it was based on didn't register. He was too distracted by the demoness he was hoping to get naked soon.

"Certainly, if you toss me your cell phone." Cheeky in her smirk Pi gave him quite a show while bending over to pick up her shoes. Handbag was snatched up next and she pondered if she should bring her laptop home tonight or not. Nail tapped against plump lower lip.

Eddie stared at her behind. "Still haven't got one then?" He headed over to her, giving the distracted artist a short wave

"Not yet no. Aph went on and on about all the different plans and phone types the other evening and I swear I thought my head was going to pop." In fact shooting herself in the temple was mimed. "So I was hoping that either you or Abby could help me out?"

He watched her gather up her laptop while adjusting backpack across his shoulders. "Well for the next few days I need to focus on an English paper. It's one of my worst subjects. So if you need it quick I would ask Abby? I think she was heading into town tomorrow or the day after?"

"Going shopping with another woman? Talk about rapture." A shimmy of excitement ran its course through Pi and she reached out to take his offered hand. Handbag went into laptop bag and laptop bag went over her shoulder. "Ready."

"Same here, Pi." Her real name dropped softly from Eddie's lips. "Come on."

Woody looked up as they moved to the door and offered a stilted salute but didn't immediately turn back to drawing. Instead he watched the couple as they paused in the doorway and gave a wave and a smile back each. There was something about the way the two fit together that was utterly perfect in its aesthetics. The image was burned into his mind before they even left. Once the amine freak was alone though he started to sketch out Eddie's lines as well beside the sexy demon. Not that Woody had any clue what to make his good friend at first but he soon started to doodle hell spawned armor plates.

"Yeah, that will do right there." Tipping forward in his chair Woodrow just continued to draw and dream.

12