Ski cabin surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quite happy to do just that and within a few minutes, I was coating the inside of her pussy with my second load of cum for the night. I'd thought that Jade and Chris could hear us which was confirmed the next morning when they said, "Damn, it sounded like you guys were going to break the bed last night."

Emma blushed slightly when I said, "Then we'd have just kept going at it on the floor 'cause Emma was really hot last night."

As we drove home the next day, Emma said, "I hope it was ok with Jade not liking to ski and coming back to the cabin early the second day, at least you had some company."

"Ya, we got a chance to talk more than usual. Once I got to know her a bit more, I found she's a pretty interesting person."

Thankfully nothing more was said and by the time we got home, unpacked, did the laundry, had supper and got ready for the next day, we were both really tired so we pretty much crashed. At least we didn't have to to work the next morning but there was still the 'down' feeling that seemed to come right after any vacation, knowing that we'd soon be right back to the 'normal' that we'd just gotten away from.

That was the start of two wonderful years of Jade and I getting together when we could so she could use a toy on my ass and occasionally if she was really horny, she'd let me use one on her. I even picked up a harness that would hold the vibrator and she could strap it on which made for even more fun and when I looked up some video's, I found it was called 'pegging'. We never had sex and other than us giving each other the occasional oral pleasure, that was as far as things went. Both of us ended up breaking up with our partners but nothing to do with what we were doing. I wanted to move across the country for a job but Emma didn't want to go. Jade and Chris got engaged but he broke it off when he reconnected with an ex-girlfriend from university. She was totally pissed for a while but eventually realized it was likely for the better and moved on. Jade and I kept in touch but and talked a few times about a reunion but that never happened. Thankfully for me, my latest girlfriend not only doesn't think that a guy enjoying a vibrator in his ass is weird, she thinks it is totally hot and we've spent many an evening with her using a toy on my ass before I give hers a good fucking. Even so, I still get hard every time I think of the two afternoon sessions at the cabin with Jade and I.

12