Skin in the Game Pt. 02-05

Story Info
The fun continues with a twist at the end.
20.7k words
4.54
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, watersports, humiliation and non-consensual sex. All of the people involved are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Josh McDaniel. I am 46 years old and married. I am 6'2" tall, with short brown hair and brown eyes. I am physically fit and weigh around 220.

If you followed me from the last story, you know that I am a musician and have a pretty open schedule to come and go as I please. I usually try and work around my wife's busy, traveling work schedule so that it seems less obvious that I am cheating on her if anyone should happen to be keeping tabs on me.

I met two young coeds, whom as it turns out, are sisters no less. I made them compromise their morals, to engage in incest together, and have been meeting with them for sex on a regular basis.

My story has taken an interesting turn that I think will amaze you. This final chapter of the story has a darker spin to it. It involves a lot of non-consensual sex, watersports and humiliation. So, if that sort of thing turns you off then I suggest that you don't read any further.

The story continues...

****

Chapter 02: Frannie

My wife Carol and I were growing more and more distant by the day. We almost never touched one another so kissing and even hugging were non existent in our relationship. Carol was also spending more time with her girlfriends and that suited me just fine.

There was a lot of strife in her immediate family. She kept that part of her life separate from me. Aside from meeting her parents when we married, I never got to meet any of her sisters or had any interaction with their kids. It just seemed strange that with 5 younger sisters, my wife would be so distant with them. What could have happened that she no longer wanted anything to do with them.

Anyway, Carol was going away on business for half a day and I was looking forward to her being gone. I hadn't seen Jessie and her sister Mackenzie for longer than 10-20 minutes a few times a week over the last 2 months. That's how long the blowjobs took in the back seat of my car. I enjoyed the way they took turns deep throating my 9 inch cock, but I was in need of their pussy.

The young nymphos were so eager for my cock. It was almost gross the way they served and serviced me. I guess from an outsiders point of view you could say that they worshipped me, or rather worshipped my cock. It was like my cum was the elixir of life and they needed the stuff all over their bodies.

My relationship with Jessie (Jess) and her sister Mackenzie (Mac) started more than a year ago. They often took time off of work to play together with me, but there was the rare occasion that I had either one or the other alone for some very intense sex since they both enjoyed the rough stuff (Spanking and paddling, choking, watersports, rimming, rough nipple play, etc.) frequently. I even bought a wooden paddle to give them frequent spankings with.

Our time together had a BDSM element to it that I really enjoyed. Especially the submissiveness and humiliations. I thrived on it and they fanned the flames of my desire to new heights with their eagerness for more and frequent punishments.

I drove over to their apartment and knocked on the door. I was hard and extremely horny. I was so eager to get laid that I was almost certain that I would damage their pussy with the urgent need I was experiencing. Talk about blue balls. Shit! I needed to fuck in the worst way.

My wife, if you recall from the last letter, was going through menopause and her body was off limits to me. So, that left me high and dry at a time when I needed sex and I needed it frequently. I stopped masturbating after I met Jessie and Mackenzie. It was extremely difficult to discipline myself to not resort to the immediate gratification that masturbation afforded, but it really fueled my lust for my new playmates.

I still loved my wife and relied on her for my financial security, so I couldn't divorce her. Not yet anyway. Plus the act of cheating and getting away with it was so enticing and just added to the excitement of it all.

The door opened and I was suddenly confronted with Jessie and Mackenzie's mom, Francine (or Fran for short).

"Oh hi, uh is Jessie here?" I asked anxiously.

The older woman frowned at me. She looked me up and down. Her eyes settled on my crotch. She must have seen the boner in my pants and I watched as her features softened.

"You must be the mystery man my daughters have been talking about. Come in, come it. Sorry, I'm just a little startled at your being here." She told me.

She was startled? Francine was the same age that I was but she was gorgeous! Standing 5'4" tall and weighing 112 or so, she had the most perfect tits encased in her spaghetti strapped cotton shirt with lace bra. She was showing a lot of cleavage which made it difficult to pull my eyes away from her chest.

I followed her in and watched her perfect ass in her skin tight skirt and my dick lurched in my pants.

I walked in the door and stood by the couch. I figured Jess and her sister must be in the back bedroom or out shopping.

"Josh, my name is Josh." I told her.

"Hi Josh, I'm Francine, but I go by Fran. I'm Jessie and Mackenzie's mom." She told me smiling as I shook her hand.

I gazed at her beautiful face. She reminded me of Cameron Diaz when she smiled.

There was silence then.

She smiled. "What can I get you?" She asked.

I was at a loss for words. Was she coming on to me?

"Would you like something to drink? "She asked pointedly.

"Oh. Yes, uh how about a water." I told her and she went into the kitchen.

I wasn't prepared to sit just yet. I was prepared to fuck and needed to readjust the boner in my pants. I glanced at the kitchen to see that the coast was clear and then resituated my dick.

What I didn't see was Fran watching me from the shadows as I moved my cock to a more comfortable position in my pants.

I looked over that way when I heard an audible, "Oh my word."

I took a seat on the couch. And a minute later, Fran walked out with two waters.

I took the water she handed me and noticed right away that something was different about her. I was soon going to find out what that was.

"So Josh, you seem a little older than what I was expecting. Might I ask your age?" She asked as she took a seat across from me.

"Yes, I'm 46." I told her as I took a sip from the glass.

"46! That's a little old to be dating a 23 year old. Don't ya think?" She asked with concern.

"Dating? Uh, no, we're not dating. We're just friends." I lied to her.

"Well, that's not what they told me." She replied mischievously.

"Uh, what did they tell you?" I asked quickly and took a gulp of water.

"My girls told me that they met a man. Their exact words were, 'He's a god, mom.'" She said.

"A god? They really said that?" I chuckled and my dick lurched in my pants.

Fran's eyes looked down at my crotch and she absently licked her lips. I then watched as her nipples grew erect through her tank top and I smiled. She must have removed her bra while in the kitchen. I also noticed that she uncrossed her legs. She had removed her panties as well and I could see her naked pussy.

Fran looked down at her breasts and smiled.

"You like my breasts Josh? You keep looking down at them." She teased.

I smiled and nodded my head yes as my face grew red from being called out like that.

Fran got to her feet and then took a couple of steps and sat next to me on the couch. She placed her left hand on my forearm and sidled up closer to me. She placed her right hand on my thigh and looked at me.

"You know, maybe we can help each other out." She said seductively.

"Uh, help each other out?" I asked her dumbly.

Her hand moved up my thigh until it rested on my crotch.

"Oh Jesus, you're big." She whispered as her hand began to trace the length of my cock.

"Maybe we should hold off in case your daughter's come back. I wouldn't want them to catch us in the middle of something that we couldn't easily explain." I told her and took another gulp of water.

Fran smiled wickedly.

"They didn't tell you did they." She replied.

"Tell me what?" I asked her.

"Jessie and Mackenzie went to visit their father in Arizona and won't be back until the end of the month." She told me.

My smile dropped and my erection shrank too.

Fran sat back a little and removed her hands.

"You really were hoping that they would be here didn't you!" She said coldly.

"Yeah, I was." I told her and finished drinking the glass of water.

"Would you like another glass of water Josh?" She asked kindly.

"I would actually, if you don't mind." I told her.

Fran took the empty glass and got to her feet. As she stood up, her skirt rose up and I got a brief glimpse of her naked crotch from the rear. She had large meaty pussy lips and everything looked moist. She pulled her skirt down as she walked into the kitchen to get a refill.

As her sexy hips swayed back and forth, my dick grew hard again.

Fran came back, handed me the glass and sat across from me again. She didn't cross her legs though which gave me an unobstructed view of her crotch since her legs were slightly parted.

"So why are you friends with my daughter's Josh? It just doesn't add up." She asked me.

"It's a long story and it's complicated." I told her quickly.

"I see. Well if it helps at all, I've read Jessie's diary. So I know that you are married Josh. I also know that my daughter is in love with you. You, a man that could very well be her father.

I also know that Mackenzie plays a role in all of this too, but how and what role, I have no idea. Do you care to elaborate?" She asked in a motherly sort of way.

Did I care to elaborate? This was turning into a slippery slope, especially since she knew that I was married.

I gulped the entire glass of water.

Fran took the glass from my hand and filled it up a third time. She came back and handed it to me before sitting down again. Only this time, her legs were splayed open. Her skirt had ridden up to her hips and her pussy was fully exposed.

"You like looking at me don't you. I know the look Josh. No man can resist my charms and you are no different." She replied in a dominant sort of way.

I watched as she trailed both hands down to her crotch and peeled open her meaty pussy lips.

"I know you want this big boy. I'm not an easy lay, so you're going to have to work hard to get it. But once you do, you will want it all the time. Men always do and I suspect that you are no different since you have preyed on my daughter and gone for a much easier target." She said in a condescending tone of voice.

Big boy was Jessie's nickname for my cock and it wasn't lost on me.

I had to admit, I was intrigued. Frannie was a gorgeous MILF. I could really rock her world. But here she was, dangling a carrot, only I had to work for it? Question was, was it worth the trouble. I knew that she had me between a rock and hard place and she seemed to know it too.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her.

"Tell me about this skin in the game nonsense?" She asked in an intriguing sort of way.

****

"What did Jessie's diary say about it?" I asked her.

"All she said, was that if it wasn't for you telling her to add skin to the game, that you never would have slept with my daughter." She replied.

I smiled sheepishly.

"You have to understand something Fran. I am married and I could lose a lot if my wife ever found out abound your daughters and I. So I told your daughter that if she wanted what you are looking at too, that she needed to put some skin in the game. Meaning, she had to risk something." I said.

"Risk something? I don't follow." She inquired.

"Well, let me go back to the beginning and then maybe you will understand." I told her as I began to squirm in my seat because I had to urinate.

"The first time I met your daughter she wanted to suck my dick, so we went out to my car and talked about it. I told her that if she wanted to suck my 9 inch cock, that she would need to do something in return that would compromise her morals in some way. Hence, having some skin in the game." I told her.

"Wait, you actually have a 9 inch dick. I know it felt big, but 9 inches! Really?" Fran asked me.

"Yeah." I smirked.

Fran's face grew flush at this revelation and juices began to leak from her pussy.

"Did you show it to her?" Fran asked in a sultry voice.

"I did actually." I replied.

Fran smiled and nodded her head for me to continue.

"I asked your daughter if she had ever masturbated and she said that she had. I then asked if she ever tasted herself before and she told me that no she hadn't and that that was disgusting..." I told her.

"...and you told her..." Fran filled in.

"Yes, I told her that if she wanted to suck my dick, she had to first let me fuck her. And..." I began when she cut me off again.

"...and then your dick would be wet with her juices. I get it. Clever of you." Fran replied.

"Right and thank you. I had no intention of fucking your daughter in my car, I was just testing her. Anyway, Jess got mad and walked away in a huff. I thought that was the end of it when she showed up 2 weeks later and handed me a letter.

She outlined in the letter how angry she was at me at first. She was laying in bed with her boyfriend one morning and they had sex, but when she went to suck his dick afterwards he told her it was sick and he left her over it." I told her.

"I remember that. I asked her why she and Daryl broke up and she told me that they just didn't see eye to eye anymore. But now it makes perfect sense. Please continue." She told me quickly.

I really had to urinate.

"I really have to take a piss Fran. Can I use the bathroom first before I continue?" I asked her.

"I have a better Idea Josh. Why don't we both go in the bathroom and you can urinate on me?" She asked excitedly.

"Wait, you actually want me to piss on you?" I asked her.

"I do. It's a major fantasy of mine." She stated.

"But aren't you a dominant woman?" I asked her as I got to my feet.

"That's very astute of you. I am a dominant woman, but I also switch from time to time when the situation calls for it and this seems like one of those times." She told me quickly.

I nodded my head and watched as Fran got to her feet and as she did she started to remove her clothes.

"No Fran, leave your clothes on." I told her and she stopped undressing.

"What? These are my best clothes and the only ones I brought with me today. I didn't bring an overnight bag or anything. I came over to check on the cat. It was just pure coincidence that you would be here." She told me anxiously.

I mused on what she said.

"You know, you do have point Fran. Maybe you should just stay out here while I go and relieve myself." I told the MILF.

"What, and let this perfect opportunity pass me by? I think not." She stated firmly.

"You know, something just occurred to me. How would your daughters react if they saw me pissing on their mother?" I asked her.

"They would be disgusted but since they are not here, they will never know. It will be our secret big boy!" She giggled nervously.

"Yeah, well, that's why I am going to record it Fran." I told her.

"What! That's absurd! If Jessie or Mackenzie saw the recording it could go really badly for me. Come on Josh! Be reasonable!" She said and placed her hands on her hips which made her tits jiggle.

I shook my head negatively.

"Forget it! I knew that you would never go for it Fran. I was really just testing you to see if you would be willing to put some skin in the game. I was wrong, so I'm just going to leave instead." I told her snidely.

I took a few steps and headed for the front door.

"Wait! Just wait! Alright, I'll do it. Fuck! If this video gets out of your hands, my daughters won't look at me the same again." She said sourly.

I turned to look at her. I saw defiance there, but I also saw a need too. A need to submit.

"I'm willing to put some skin in the game." She said sourly.

I walked over to her and cupped her pussy hard with my hand. She wasn't ready for this and gasped. I then reached a hand up and groped her breast.

"Follow me!" I told the hot woman.

I walked toward the bathroom and Fran followed me. We entered the small room and I told her to get in the tub and kneel.

Fran started to remove her high heels before she got in the tub and I said, "Leave the heels on Fran."

"What! These are my best heels and more than $300 a pair!" She whined.

I turned and began to walk out when she grabbed my wrist to halt me.

"Okay, okay. Geesh!" She blurted.

Fran put her 4 inch heels back on and stepped in the tub and got down on her knees.

I turned and removed my pants and boxer shorts and stepped out of them. I set my phone to video before I turned around to face her.

"Jesus Christ! Your words are actually true. I can see why my daughters said that you are a god." She blurted excitedly.

She was about to say something else when the piss began to flow out of my dick and went right in her open mouth. She swallowed some and the stream was strong and she closed her eyes as it washed over her face and wetted her hair.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned as my yellow fountain rained down on her.

I pissed on her tits and and neck and she moved her hands over her erect nipples and pulled on them longingly.

I moved to piss on her back and purposely fired my steaming hot piss over her expensive shoes.

"Get on your back quickly and expose your pussy to me!" I demanded of her.

Fran laid on her back and thrust her hips up at me and splayed open her thighs.

My hot piss connected with her pussy and she moaned in lust. "YESSSSSS!!!"

I made sure that my piss went up and down her body and she opened her mouth to drink it down again as I was approaching the end.

I looked down at her and smiled.

Fran looked up at me and said, "That was fucking hot! If you had continued to piss on me, I know that I would have had an orgasm."

I stopped the recording and sent the file to my email account.

****

Fran stunk of piss as she continued to lay in the tub.

"Don't move slut!" I told the hot MILF.

Fran sneered at me and said, "Don't call me that word! I am not a slut you fucking pervert!"

I walked out of the bathroom and went in the kitchen and grabbed one of the gallon jugs of spring water on the counter. I saw her lace bra and matching panties on the counter and grabbed them. I went back to the bathroom and found Fran still laying in the tub and seething in anger.

"What are you doing with my bra and panties?" She asked defiantly.

I showed her the jug of water.

"You brought that in to pour over me dipshit? I am in the tub you fucking moron. You could easily just turn on the shower! What a fucking idiot!" Fran said snidely.

I smirked as I took off the cap and brought it to my lips. I started to chug the water and Fran uttered an "Oh shit." She understood what I was up to.

I chugged almost half the container before looking at her again.

"So Fran, that was pretty intense! What did you think of your first golden shower?" I asked as I started a new video with my phone.

She was silent for a minute before responding.

"First of all, what makes you think it was my first golden shower you bastard?" She pressed.

I stayed silent as I watched her.

"Defiant. You hate that the cards are turned don't you slut." I told her.

She looked at me with such contempt.

"Answer the fucking question slut! Did you enjoy the golden shower?" I told the hot MILF.

"Yes, I liked it. I liked it a lot." She told me and scowled.

"Yeah, I figured you would slut. You look like a wet cat though. And you smell like piss. I find it kind of hot." I laughed out loud.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers