Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 05

Story Info
The steamy romance deepens, Lanna sets the hook!
3.3k words
4.73
1.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LannaLace
LannaLace
35 Followers

Lanna returned to the kitchen in her cute little maid dress. Though it had been a very active day, she was exhilarated and felt energetic. She had exercised rigorously, practicing her yoga poses, a nice long run along the beach, then spent the rest of day pampering herself and flooding her mood with femininity, all in preparation for the Skipper's return home. She hadn't eaten much all day, and then engaged in an extended bedroom "welcome home" session with Stan, where they had fun with sexual teasing and finally satisfied their needs with their first fuck. Fulfilling her long held desire to be the complete sexy sissy wife for Stanley, her Skipper.

They had worked up quite an apatite in the bedroom, and thanks to Lanna's prep, supper was nearly ready. She continued with her sexy wife persona setting the table, and making adjustments to her look. Posing bent over at the table with her butt sticking out so the black lace accented white ruffles rose up and exposed her porn star-ish, white garter framed, ass.

The Skipper watching her show from the hall came in from the bedroom in his bath robe and slippers. The scent of his cheap shaving lotion trailed and lingered with his presence.

They were having salmon they had caught just a couple days ago with rice, carrots, asparagus and salad served with Lanna's favourite white wine, a semi sweet Riesling. Lanna poured the last of the bottle into the long stemmed glasses and served up plates of food.

They sat across from each other and eagerly devoured their meal with not a lot of small talk. Having satisfied their hunger they rested back in their chairs and sipped their wine.

"Well, I'm not sure if I should continue to pack and be ready to get on the ferry tomorrow or assume I've been hired to work here" as Lanna prompted 'after-dinner' conversation to get Stan's feel for the situation.

"So, if they offer, than you're prepared to accept it and... stay here?" Asked Stan

"Yeah, for sure. We're all good for me to stay here, right?

"Of course," replied Stan. "I think it's not only a good opportunity for us, but you'll be making way more money, with living out expenses and all that. And, eventually I'm sure they'll offer you a raise. It's a much bigger project then they've ever taken on here, and you'll end up saving them a pile of cash because you're here, you're competent...and.... You're really sexy! Stan grinned at Lanna, as he put his fork down on his empty plate.

Lanna threw her napkin at his grinning face, "Oh, I didn't know that was part of the job description!" She Laughed and continued with "you're just saying that, aren't you?" She was enjoying the flattery as she sipped her wine and rested easy in her chair. Still glowing and proud of her performance in the bedroom.

"Oh, I wouldn't just say something ~ like that, ... now would I?" Stan retorted grinning and looking back like he was eager but tentative to her cues to initiate the next round.

Just then the phone rang and Stan got up and fetched the phone receiver off the wall. It had a long curly cord attached to it that reached right across the room.

"Hello" Stan answered. "Oh yup, sh'...uhh, ... he's right here, I'll just hand over the phone Bob". Stan put the receiver to his chest. "It's Bob, my boss." He whispered. Then handed the receiver over to Lanna

"Hello, this is Richard." Lanna spoke in Richard's voice.

"Oh hello Richard, this is Bob Young, I'm the Operations Manager here on the island. So Stan filled us in on your credentials and he mentioned that you have worked on these types of projects before. Sounds like you'd be a perfect fit to engineer the North Island Project for us."

"Well, yes it sounds like quite an interesting project, Stan was just telling me about it. But I would really have to discuss something like that with Jack Lennard, ... my boss on the mainland."

"Oh of course, Richard, but Uh, geez I hope you don't mind, but I just got off the phone with him, cause Stan mentioned you had planned to leave the island tomorrow on the ferry?"

"Thats' right, I do have a reservation for tomorrow's sailing" Richard replied.

"Yeah, so, I've known Jack for years, eh. We actually started together with the company back in the early 80s."

"Oh really? Huh" replied Richard.

"Yeah, so after filling him in on the North Island Project and our predicament here, without a qualified engineer to oversee the regs etc, he said he's totally on board ... if you were interested to stay here for a few months. That is if you're willing to take it on?"

He continued with "Richard, we're in a bit of a bind here and we'd greatly appreciate you helping us out. Jack indicated that they could probably cover off what you had on your plate with staff there on the mainland in the interim."

"Really? Well I have to say, that just sounds ~ greaaat, Bob", Richard replied. "Yeah, for sure I'd be happy to stay and take this on. How long do you did you say this project will take?"

"Well hard to say for sure. But we're estimating about 2 to 3 months, barring any major delays like getting equipment on site .... or weather etc."

" Gee, I'm excited to get started! Thank you very much! My only caveat is that hopefully it'll still give Stan and I some time for fishing?"

"Oh Yeah that's right...Stan's got that nice boat. I'm sure we can accommodate that. We can discuss details next week. How about Monday?

Monday morning for sure, sounds great! See ya then. Thanks so much Bob"

"Ok, we'll see ya on Monday morning then, Richard? And we can go over the details".

I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Its settled then. Sorry to call you so late, but thought it best to let you know right away so you could be free and clear tomorrow."

"Thanks again, Richard. We greatly appreciate it!"

"Ok bye for now." Richard passed the receiver back to the skipper to hang it up.

"Woo~hoo" shouted Lanna. "I get to stay" as she leapt across the table and put her arms around Stan, planting a big kiss on his lips.

Stan smiled broadly and put his arms around her waist, lifting her off the floor in their embrace. He carried her to the living room and held her close while laying her back on to the couch. They continued to kiss sensuously and hug. They rubbed each other's bodies.

Lanna raised her stocking clad legs for the Skipper to run his hands down either side of them. Then she wrapped them around his torso while his hand encircled her thin waist, and pulled her closer to the edge of the couch.

Stan was breathing deeply and felt himself not only aroused but incredibly excited, like they had just proposed....and she said "YES"! Stan's growing deep feelings for Lanna not yet let known, but constantly in his mind.

He adored her, not just her sexy looks, and her adventurous attitude towards all things, but he had a long standing secret love for her and now his fantasies of her were tame compared to how completely sexy, smart, and delicious she really was.

His hands reached softly along her beautiful legs to the top of her white thigh highs, then reached under the ruffles of her maid dress to her hips.

Lanna stared at Stan with a serious sexy look and her arms extended around his neck. She wiggled her ass in the couch and moved forward slightly so he could run his hands under her panty clad cheeks.

Lanna grabbed the collar of his white bathrobe and tugged back on it several times to signal him to remove it, which he quickly did by slipping his arms out and letting it fall to the floor. She looked up at his chest dressed in a white "wife beater" tank top, his curly brown hair, his tiny tufts of dark chest hair sticking out the top, and his freshly shaven swollen cock pointed straight at her. She wanted him, and she loved how he wanted her.

He reached below the ruffles of the dress again and grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them slowly off the cheeks of her ass, sliding them to her ankles and then over her heels. Lanna's beautiful white stockinged legs, and black heels spread wide and her cock rose up like a flag pole, her butt hole completely exposed and inviting.

"Fuck yeah! Take me Stan! I've always wanted to get fucked like this" as she opened and raised her legs a lil more for him to slide in between.

Stan grabbed the hem of the shoulder sleeves of her dress and slid them down her arms, catching her bra straps at the same time. She heaved her chest so her tiny breasts and nipples peaked out the top of her cups and the bib of her dress. Stan licked and sucked at each one slowly till each stiffened and pointed outward.

Lanna cupped her hands beneath her knees and raised her legs up onto his shoulders. Only Lanna's head and shoulders remained against the back of the couch. Her butt in mid air and her legs resting on Stan's shoulders.

This was sooo much better than any porn movie the Skipper had ever seen. Lanna was exciting and always knew how to trigger his arousal. She reached for his rock hard cock and slid her hand up and down the entire length ever so slowly, and stared hungrily into his eyes.

She wiggled her ass and bent her knees out, so her butt hole opened and was pointed up towards him as she guided his hard cock towards it. She could still feel some of his cum and lube deep inside her from the earlier session in the bedroom. She continued to guide his cock into her with a strong grip around the shaft and in full control of the entry. She winced and wiggled her ass, moving it up from one cheek to the other to make the entry easier.

Her own erect cock lay against her belly just above her white garter belt in a pool of precum.

She squealed quietly as his cock met the resistance of her sphincter. She pushed her head back, her mouth opening in awe of the sensation of his penetration.

Once inside her, Stan began to rock back and forth, and side to side, stretching her opening with tiny in and out nudges.

"Uhhhh," she gasped, breathing deeply. Her eyes rolled back into her sockets and she shuddered with tiny bits of burning pain, but also relishing the fullness of his hard cock inside her. A tear rolled out the corner of her eye as she spooled out a spasm of thick goo onto her belly. She felt like she was transporting to another world and the only thing that mattered was the sweet sensation of his hard cock pushing against her prostate.

Stan quickened his pace, while maintaining a firm grip on her ankles wrapped in silky white stockings, pulling her legs up higher in the air so he could penetrate deeper inside her. The couch banged against the wall behind them with a steady beat to their rhythm. Stan's balls slapped against her ass cheeks. Her hard cock flipped and flopped on her belly and oozed small streams of thick goo into her belly button.

As her mind drifted off somewhere she'd never been before, she savoured the feeling of being treated like a cheap whore, at this point no longer able to resist getting completely ravished by a seaman who'd been too long at sea. Drool dripped out the side of her mouth and her neck arched back as she looked up at the ceiling.

The skipper now grunting "uh, Uh, UH" louder with each thrust, seeking the finish line. He pushed deep and held till he finally exploded into her tight hole. His chest heaving, gasping for air and then continuing to slide his cock in and out of her.

His grip on her ankles tightened as he held them high while his cock released the last of his thick seed. He continued to stand over top of her, his cock throbbing and relishing the finish of the most intense orgasm he'd ever had.

"Stan, STAN, .... STAN!", Lanna cried out louder. "You're hurting me!"

Stan shook himself out of his daze.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry," letting go of her ankles as his cock slid out of her ass and a river of cum followed.

"Sorry, I didn't realize, ... what I was doing. Holly fuck...!! Are you ok?"

Lanna gained control of her legs, setting them down to the floor with a thud.

Stan looked down at her, her legs still spread open, the ruffles of her dress rolled up against her chin, and her erect cock laying in a puddle of cum on her belly.

Stan dropped to his knees and slid between her legs to slurp up the thick cream on her belly like a cat lapping up milk. He never thought he'd do anything like this, but he loved the taste of her and the whole naughtiness of having sex with Lanna, his sissy girlfriend ...soon to be his finance', or so he hoped, was simply overwhelming.

Lanna smiled and put her hand down to the back of his head, enjoying his warm tongue as it cleaned her up by licking and slurping from her belly button.

"That tickles" Lanna giggled.

Stan's tongue moved down to her ball sac and gently pleasured her with tingly kisses and licks. His tongue glazed across the small space between her ball sac and her hole where his own cum leaked out of her ass. This was an all new erogenous area that she had never experienced before and the sensation of his tongue teasing around her butt hole sent electric pulses through her body.

She let out a high pitched squeal, "ahhhh" and took in a deep breath of air.

He moved back up to her belly and his tongue came in contact with the head of her cock and it reacted with a tiny twitch in the air, then fell back to her belly dropping another ribbon which he lapped up. He wrapped his hand around the shaft at the base, then slid his tongue around her balls, and continued along the shaft. Holding her cock up by the head he slid his tongue up and down her shaft like it was creamy melting ice cream on a hot day.

He took the head of her cock in his mouth then slid it to the back of his throat, and continued with long slow bobs turning his head slightly to pleasure her the way she had done so often for him.

Lanna reached up and gripped the back and sides of his head and pushed into him hard, while she thrusted her hips up off the couch. Taking control she kept the grip on his head sliding her cock out of his mouth, and sliding it up against his cheeks and his nose, swaying her cock from side to side then back into his mouth.

She stood up and bent over top of him, holding the side of his cheeks and continued to thrust her hips, fucking his mouth to her own slow and steady rhythm.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she muttered with a smile.

She continued sliding her cock in and out of Stan's mouth, then pulling it out and gripping the base of her shaft, she slapped it against his cheeks and his tongue while he eagerly extended it out of his face.

"Can I cum on your face skipper? I think I'd like to ...cum all over your face," she asked with a big smile, looking down at him.

Stan nodded with a "mmm~hmmm, yes please!"

Lanna put her left hand on the top of his forehead to hold it in place then stroked her cock with her right hand. Stan continued to hold his mouth open and his tongue extended waiting for her creamy gift. She again slid her cock across his face and slapped it against his cheeks, and tongue.

"Mmm that feels soooo nice Stan~ly" as she smiled looking down at his face.

"I need you to slide your finger in my ass, ... yes like that, finger fuck me Stan, as she continued to stroke her bulbous swollen cock over his face..."mmmm, yes...like that, She stroked her cock faster "ready~or~not..."

Stan felt the warm splash of cum hit his face, his eyes, and his nostrils.

"Here I cumm~mmm!!"

Lanna held his forehead back and squeezed her cock sliding ribbons upon ribbons of cum off the tip into his waiting mouth. She then slid her cock back into his mouth. He clamped his lips on to the head and took great pleasure in cleaning her off. Eagerly swallowing her tasty treat.

She released his forehead from her grip and stepped back still holding her solid erection.

"Mmmm that was nice Stan... really nice. Can't wait till we do it again"

She then got down on her knees in front of him and lavishly licked a swath of cum from his cheek, and shared it with him with an open mouth kiss. She continued cleaning his eyes and nostrils and sharing her thick cum with Stanley who loved the playfulness of her tongue swirling with his, providing the salty treats.

As they shared their kisses Stan's mind was swirling with thought. Surely she must have the same feelings I have for her. Should I ask now?

Lanna, smiled at him. Almost like she knew what he was thinking.

"Ok, Stan, now that we've got that out of the way, its time to party! Come on get up. Lets get all cleaned up, dressed up, get some tunes on and lets dance."

"Dance? ... Really?" Stan looking like he just got hit by a bus. "I don't dance!"

"Oh come on, it will be fun. I"m gonna go freshen up in the bathroom and change into something nice, and find my other heels for dancing. Why don't you mix us a couple drinks? Like I dunno...maybe, some rum and cokes?, or screwdrivers or something like that?"

"Really? Asked Stan, still in disbelief. With a head turn muttered "Ok!"

"Oh and put on some nice pants and a collared shirt. You look so handsome, in a collared shirt."

Lanna donned her nice see through black mesh pants with the ruffles and bare legs beneath. The see through mesh contrasted with a white lacy thong panty, her 3" dancing heels, and her black satin V neck sleeveless top. A dainty gold chain hung from her neck and into her cleavage. Her beautiful long brunette wig with blond highlights. A pair of dangly gold earrings to top it all off. Lanna felt incredibly warm, bubbly, soft and femme!

Stan found a tan, long sleeved shirt that he left unbuttoned at the top for a casual but dressy look. A pair of brown pleated pants and a pair of loafer style brown shoes made his classy look and made him feel very manly.

They met in the living room. Lanna put on her mixed dancing CD. The first song was a beautiful version of Lenonard Cohen's Dance Me To The End of Love by Madelaine Peyroux.

Stan put his hands on Lanna's beautiful waist, and stared into her eyes. She rested her forearms on his shoulders as she led them into a nice slow waltzy groove to the music.

LannaLace
LannaLace
35 Followers