Skipper's new job

Story Info
I start a new job, and new people leads to unexpected events.
3.6k words
4.39
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story of my sexual adventures and continues on from 'Samantha makes Skipper a man'.

This is a longer story, as I feel I have to include a bit of backstory as it was an important part of my life and still holds deep feelings for me. I hope you enjoy it.

I had now been in my job at the department store for a couple of years, and things were starting to stagnate a bit in terms of the job. I felt it was time for a change.

I had continued to flirt with a few of the ladies at work, and had some sexual experiences with girls on nights out, but nothing particular of note, and certainly not worth writing about.

A job came up at a personal injury firm nearby, and after talking with my current employer they acknowledged my need to go, and that there wasn't much scope for growth with them.

So off I went for an interview, and in a few days time I received a telephone call offering me the job, which I accepted happily.

My first day came around quite quickly, and at the time my only form of transport was a motorbike. I arrived at the building, and after getting issued a pass by security, was directed up to the second floor where my new employer was based. I went inside and introduced myself to the receptionist, who asked me to take a seat and wait for the Operations Director who would show me around.

After only a few minutes, a lady in her mid-thirties, with short stylish blonde hair and dressed in smart but casual attire arrived and introduced herself as Susan. She asked me to follow her and as I stood up she noticed my motorcycle helmet. She said,

"Ooh that's a shiny helmet!" in a teasing manner.

Without even thinking I replied,

"That's what all the girls say."

Luckily for me, Susan giggled in a way I instantly fell for. Fuck she was sexy, but I noticed a wedding ring, as well as the sway of her hips, and the movement of her ass as she walked in front of me.

As the weeks passed, I realised what working in an office full of women was like - a sort of pleasant nightmare! So many women who are in good shape, in business clothing, but carrying it off with an air of sexuality and confidence. Flirting and innuendo was there in abundance and I was enjoying it very much. It was a large open plan office, and where my desk was, it meant I was offered the sight of many a delectable ass passing by in front of me.

There was a bit of talk about a lady who would be returning to work on Monday, coming back from maternity leave. Her name was Jennifer, and it turned out, Susan's best friend. I hadn't learned much more about Susan, or interacted that much with her either. I knew she was married and that was pretty much it, but I admired her every chance I got. I felt incredibly attracted to her, but she hardly looked my way.

All of that began to change on Monday. Jennifer was obviously a bad influence on Susan. Jennifer's desk, it turned out, was quite close to mine, and I could often hear her chatting to some of the more junior office girls, asking them about their sex lives, and being pretty open about her own. For example, I knew that her husband worked away a lot, and so, in her words, that she "rode her big fat dildo nearly every night, sometimes in the morning too before work!" I just remember thinking to myself what a lucky dildo as she was a knockout. She was a petite slim brunette, about 5'3" tall, small breasts, and considering she had just had a baby, a ridiculously flat stomach which I found very sexy.

So, all of a sudden I was seeing a lot more of Susan, as she would be over speaking to Jennifer, sitting laughing with her, whispering with her, giggling together. They were like schoolgirls.

Christmas was coming and the plans for the night out were made. It was going to be a night at the greyhounds, in the company's private function room, followed by drinks in the town. Transport had been laid on to and from our work premises as a central point for people.

The weeks to the night out rapidly flew by, and during that time, I had stopped being the 'New Boy' in the office, and would often sit and have lunch with a few of the girls, and at times Jennifer and Susan. Jennifer was an outrageous flirt, and was always asking if I had gotten lucky at the weekend etc. Or at other times teasing me by asking what I thought of her new top - often by pulling it down tight to show me the design, but also to show me the outline of her firm tits. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. Susan was more reserved, but always listened in when Jennifer was speaking to me about sex, asking me what I liked etc. You know, those conversations colleagues do end up having.

So, to the night itself. The event at the greyhounds was great fun, even if I pretty much only broke even with the few bets I made. Jennifer with a few drinks in her was wild, and on the subsequent pub crawl, she was dancing on stages, tables, and was very touchy-feely. We danced and at one point she was in front of me and she ground her ass into me sexily, looking back over her shoulder and mouthing the words "Oh hello there." as she felt my semi erect cock rub between her firm ass cheeks. Everyone seemed to have a great time, there were a few of the girls being chatted up by guys from outside of work, and some left with them. Jennifer was getting hit on left right and centre, by men of all ages. I could see she loved it, she kissed a few of the guys, and I even saw her rubbing a few crotches. But every single time the guy thought he had cracked it, she held up her hand and showed her wedding ring, and said she was drunk and shouldn't have kissed them.

I was happily drunk, and was dozing on and off on the coach back to work, where I was going to get a taxi home. Once there, the number of people rapidly decreased as they were picked up by spouses, or their taxi arrived for them. Mine was nowhere to be seen when the taxi that Jennifer and Susan were sharing arrived for them. We said our farewells, and then just as Jennifer was going to close her door, she leaned out and called to me,

"Hey, why don't you share our taxi. The night is young, my parents have the baby and Mark is working away, AGAIN!" rolling her eyes, "We're going to have a few drinks, you can join us if you like?"

I thought to myself, "Fuck it why not?" My taxi was already 20 minutes late and not answering when I rang them.

"Ok, sure," I replied and walked to their taxi and got in next to Jennifer. It was a little cramped in the back, but I didn't mind as it meant Jennifer's warm body was pressed against my side, and it felt very nice indeed.

We arrived at Jennifer's place after about 15 minutes. Once inside, Jennifer whacked on some music, and cracked open some bottles of wine. Soon she was up dancing to the music, and she pulled me up to my feet and started dancing sexily in front of me. Her signature move made an appearance. she turned her back to me, swaying her hips, before bending forward at the waist and pushing her ass back towards me. As she straightened up again, she moved her ass against my crotch, and again, against my aroused cock. This time though, she turned towards Susan and said,

"See? I told you. I said he had a decent sized dick in there. I can feel it Susan." She then turned and smiled at me. "So what's the plan, you going to fuck me tonight or what?"

Then she laughed, and pulled away. Leaving me standing with a huge bulge in my trousers, that both women looked at, before Jennifer broke the silence,

"Only joking honey, You MUST have noticed what a cock tease I am tonight? I just find it so much fun. Sit down and enjoy your drink. I think me and Susan are going to call it a night, you can sleep on the sofa. I will fetch you some covers shortly."

With that, they went off upstairs, Jennifer giggling away to Susan about something. I was already dreading work on Monday. Expecting Jennifer to share the story of how I had been in her living room, with a hard-on, thinking I was going to get fucked. Great! I thought.

I heard Jennifer call my name,

"Jon! Can you come and get the covers? I am a little bit more tipsy than I thought, I don't want to fall down the stairs."

I made my way up the stairs and saw a light from a room at the end of the hallway. I walked towards it when I felt someone grab me and pin me against the wall, kissing me hard and passionately. I could tell it was Jennifer, and when she pulled away from my lips and looked at me, she ran her hand up my thigh, and squeezed my cock, before saying,

"Time to get your cock out and have some fun! What do you think?" Before kissing me again, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She opened the nearby door and pushed me into the dark room, still kissing me, and still squeezing my dick.

Once inside she moved behind me, and as she kissed my neck, she reached round and began unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes were struggling to adjust to the stark darkness after being in the lit hallway. I couldn't see anything. Then Jennifer stopped, just after she tugged my shirt from the waistband of my trousers. The light came on and I froze. We were not alone, there laying on the bed was Susan. She wasn't asleep. She was there in a set of black lace lingerie, stockings and suspenders. She was there looking straight at me. Jennifer broke the silence, between soft kisses on the back of my neck she spoke,

"When I was off on maternity leave, Susan kept telling me how a new guy had started, and how much she wanted to fuck him. Problem is her position at the company makes it difficult. That's where I came in. So Jon, let's get you undressed for my horny friend. Doesn't she look sexy?"

I nodded my head, my throat dry all of a sudden,

"Oh my god yes, so fucking sexy." I replied as Jennifer pulled my shirt off my shoulders, and then began undoing my belt. She slowly unzipped my trousers, and then knelt down behind me, and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and then I felt her hands on the waist of my trunks. My cock was already throbbing, and tenting the stretchy trunks. As she pulled them slowly down, they got caught up on my dick, until finally she pulled them down a bit further, and I was naked. My cock sprang out, and bobbed obscenely in the air.

Jennifer stood up, and whispered in my ear, "Go on then."

I stepped towards the bed, and Susan knelt up and held out her hand. I could see her nipples through the thin lace of her bra, and a patch of blonde pubic hair at the crotch of her panties as I joined her on the bed.

I knelt opposite her and pulled her into me. Our bodies pressed against each other, and we kissed softly. Our lips brushing against each other, our tongues darting out, softly flicking together at first. Then delving deeper into each other's mouths as we kissed more passionately. My hands had caressed Susan's back, and moved lower, gently holding her hips. As I moved my hands round behind to cup her delectable ass cheeks, I felt Susan's hand grasp my cock, and slowly begin moving up and down.

As she wanked me slowly, I moved one of my hands around and rubbed at her panties. I could feel that she was already wet, and I just cupped the mound of her pussy, feeling her grind against my palm. I could feel her breasts squashed against my chest, and I wanted to see them. Running my hands up her back, I unclasped her bra. Susan pulled back from our kiss, and allowed me to remove it.

"Oh fuck you're beautiful," I said as i gazed at her.

I nuzzled my lips to her neck, and began kissing her soft skin. Susan let out a low moan as I moved lower, kissing her collarbone, then down to her breasts. I sucked greedily on her stiff nipples, and as I did, Susan wanked my cock a bit faster, and with a firmer grip.

Then all of a sudden,

"Oh this is so fucking hot guys!" Jennifer's voice. In all my excitement, I hadn't heard her come back in! I turned away from Susan, more out of survival instinct than because I wanted to stop. Jennifer was sitting in a chair in the corner, one leg hooked over the arm, gown wide open, and completely naked underneath it. With one hand she was gently rubbing her pussy, and with the other, pulling and pinching her nipples.

I now felt completely sober.

"What the f....." I began to say, not completing my sentence as I suddenly felt Susan's mouth engulf the head of my dick. She had laid down on her side in front of me, and had started sucking, clearly not put off by her friend's presence.

I looked down at her to see her lips surrounding my dick, as she pulled and squeezed on my balls. I was glad I had shaved them smooth before the night out.

I looked back at Jennifer again,

"Don't mind me," she said. Just because I dont want you fucking me, doesnt mean I can't have some fun too." She spread her pussy, revealing her clit.

Susan was now licking and sucking my balls, moaning as she pulled her lips off them noisily. Her hand wanked me again. I leaned slightly to my side and pushed her legs apart. The outline of her pussy lips was clearly visible through her skimpy panties, and I traced a finger over them, eliciting a moan from Susan as she released my balls from her mouth. I could feel her pussy lips opening beneath the fabric, making the panties even wetter. I brought my hand to my mouth, and I could see my fingertips were already glistening with her juices. I had to taste her.

Leaning down I asked her to lay on her back as I moved around. She lifted her legs up together, feet pointing to the ceiling as I took hold of the waistband of her panties, and pulled. I was greeted by the sight of her pussy lips squished together, glistening, as I pulled the panties up her legs and off. Susan then slowly lowered her legs, spreading them wider and wider as she did. I watched transfixed as her pussy opened slightly, a string of her juices lingering between the lips briefly before breaking.

Susan knew exactly what I intended, and reached down and parted her pussy lips, saying,

"Eat my pussy Jon, taste me and make me cum."

I didn't need another invitation. As I moved down between her legs, I could see droplets of her juices glistening on her neatly trimmed and very sexy patch of pubic hair. As she felt my breath on her inner thighs, I saw her pussy contract slightly. Then it spasmed again as I ran my tongue up her inner thigh, along her prominent abductor muscle and towards her pussy. She was already close, she must have been really horny waiting for this plan to hatch tonight.

I licked her spread labia, feeling their silky smooth softness against my tongue, and ran my tongue deep into her, probing into her soaking pussy. Susan moaned loudly, and I heard Jennifer do the same from her observation post.

I worshipped Susan's pussy slowly, tasting every part of her. My tongue scooping out her juices and drinking them down, my chin dripping wet as I ate her. I could see her clit, swollen and almost visibly throbbing, craving attention. Moving my head, I began flicking at it lightly with my tongue. Matching her movements, I licked her harder or softer, and sucked her clit as she moaned and writhed beneath me. All of a sudden her hands were on the back of my head, and her thighs closed around my ears as she bucked her hips and a flood of juices left her pussy as she orgasmed.

As her grip loosened, I sat up between her legs. My cock harder than ever. I moved over her, leaning down to kiss her. She grabbed my head and kissed me passionately, licking her own juices off my face before kissing me again. God this woman was pure sex, and as a young single man, I could feel myself wanting this to never end.

Susan reached down and stroked my cock. She guided me to her pussy, rubbing the tip against her wet lips, before I said to her,

"Please let me fuck you now. I want you so much."

Susan's hands moved to my hips and she pulled me inside her. My back arched and I groaned loudly, amazed by how tight she felt, as I pushed into her, until my balls rested against her ass. Susan looked me in the eyes,

"Slow and deep. Long thrusts, I want to feel every thrust and every inch, fuck me Jon."

She hooked her feet behind my knees and pulled me deeper inside her. I have a nicely curved cock, and I could feel the tip rubbing against her as I was balls deep inside her. As I began to move my hips back, Susan relaxed her legs and allowed me to nearly pull all the way out, before she used her feet to pull me back towards her. Slowly all the way back in. We continued like this for what felt like blissful eternity. It seemed I was on the edge of an orgasm for such a long time, and seeing Susan's face, her eyes closed in pleasure, moaning softly, biting her lip as my cock slid in and out of her tightly gripping pussy, I felt myself falling in love with this married woman.

Susan's hands moved to my hips, and she started guiding me faster. As the pace quickened, Susan's moans, and my groans of pleasure grew louder and more frequent. Soon the sound of our skin hitting together filled the room, and still in the background, Jennifer's moans too. It turned out she had her big fat dildo and was riding it on the floor whilst watching us, timing her movements with ours.

By now, Susan and I were well on the way and I was pounding in and out of her red hot, soaking wet pussy. She pulled my head down again and kissed me hard, then resting her forehead on mine, looked me deep in the eyes and groaned,

"I want you to cum in me Jon, don't worry about me. I just want to feel you pumping your cum in me, it's been so long!"

That pushed me over the EDGE.

I slammed into Susan, forcing her hard down into the mattress, as I came. My cock twitched hard and violently as I deposited all of my seed deep inside her. I looked down at Susan, and she smiled up at me, I kissed her softly, and then as we disentangled, I noticed a tear in the corner of her eye. Susan got up and literally ran out of the room to the bathroom.

"Susan!" I called and went to go after her. Jennifer stopped me,

"It's okay, leave her for a while. Itvs been over a year since her husband has slept with her, and she was in desperate need of a fuck - her words not mine. Let me tell you something, you didnt give her that fuck tonight. What i saw was two people making love."

I think Jennifer detected my confusion, and my concern, and so in typical fashion lightened the mood by adding, "And that was so hot, i didnt even cum. I was too busy watching you guys at the end! Hot stuff baby!" and spanked my ass hard.

"Now get your pants on and stay here, I will go check on my girl."

Laying back on the bed, exhausted, I was a mass of mixed emotions. Concern, sadness, nervousness, and possibly love.

After what seemed like a long time, I was drifting off to sleep, when they returned. Both wearing soft luxurious bathrobes, Susan climbed onto the bed in front of me. Facing me she kissed me softly, and said thank you for a great night, and asked me if I was okay. I told her I was if she was, and as she rolled over and snuggled back against me, she replied,

"I'm wonderful, just wonderful."

I felt Jennifer on the bed behind me, she draped an arm over us both as she pressed in behind me.

"Night night studmuffin!" she said.

"Oh fuck off!" I laughed back, and I felt Susans body jiggling as she tried not to laugh before we all laughed together, and ended up falling asleep on the same bed.