Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the police had arrived Veil had listed off over two hundred names of the inventions he had stored on his own part of the mainframe that only he could access. Although, it wouldn't hurt to make one of his commercial inventions to sell that didn't involve the military. That way his children and theirs will be taken care of. Aron allowed Veil to interact with the police, something which Veil seem happy to do, as strange as that sounded. Yet all the man would hear was the altered voice the inbuilt systems of the mask produced to protect his identity. So it wasn't hard for Veil to mimic his voice and detail the events leaving out the part to why they were there while he played Bejeweled. With everything settled after what seemed like hours to him, Aron finally set off for home.

*******

"Aron?!" A loud groan escaped his lips when it seemed like his mother had superhearing . "Aron, you get in here right this second?!" Silently wishing Sara would call him back out into the field so he wouldn't have to deal with what awaited him. Running his hand down his face when he walked into the new den large enough to fit all of them comfortably at the image on the TV screen. "Care to explain to us why you were in Sapphire City?" Vera Carter, or better known as Vemvendon, asked turning towards her son, pointing to the TV as the News replayed a clip from that afternoon. Showing Aron in flight from his leap, then how quickly he moved to get in front of the girl, as well as his feat of holding up that armored truck, with one hand no less. It would seem to her their workouts were starting to pay off.

"It's not what you think?" Aron began to say only to feel the eyes of his family on him.

"Then what was it? Go on, enlighten us. Tell us why you're on the news saving a little girl," Vera said, with pride in her eyes. While her son might want to branch out on his own and forge what being a hero really is in his own way, still it was the fact while he might not wish to see it, other's do.

"Okay, that just happened," Aron said, looking away.

"How can you saving a girl just happen?!" Isabel asked, shooting him a pointed look while arching an eyebrow.

"Because...."

"Don't make us pull it out of you," Chery said sternly, crossing her arms below her breasts to which his mother and Tazia nodded vigorously along.

"Well, you better not be telling me you're out there having fun while I'm here... that'd be mean," Tazia said, in a bashful pout.

"I was asked if I could help someone out."

"This someone has to remain a secret I take it?" Lyla asked, as she sat beside her father. When she was home she put up the disguise of Lyle so her family could know the real her.

"So it was important enough for you to go?" Aminah inquired, seeing Aron nod. Her eyes followed Vera as she sauntered over to her son.

"As long as you promise me you won't do anything like last time. I don't know if I can go through that again," Vera said, in a loving, motherly voice.

"Alright, I promise no trying to save the world," Aron joked which earned him a playful slap on his chest before his mother brought him into a hug.

"Whatever is happening, please be safe," Vera whispered into his ear.

"Yes, Mom," Aron said, knowing he wasn't about to do that again anytime soon.

"Good, now come, it's game night," Vera said, with a smile on her lips as she pulled her son into the den while Tazia went off to fetch the plate she kept warm in the oven.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me you made yourself some jet boots?" Troy asked, in all seriousness, giving Aron that stern brotherly hurt look for leaving him out. He so wanted a pair!

"Cool, huh?" Aron retorted with a smirk as he sat down by Lyla who leaned over and place a warm kiss on his cheek.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" Lyla whispered lustfully into Aron's ear. "Good."

Aron felt blood rushing to his manhood at how arousing, how sensuous, wanton that word sounded when her purr caressed his eardrum in that lustful warmth when he nodded. Ever since that night Lyla had each and every one of them spend the night one night a week, however, he was surprised when she asked him to her bed once again. He would have thought she would've asked someone with more experience than himself.

"You better be planning on making me a set," Tazia stated as she walked in with Aron's plate and a glass of Aminah's cocktail to help heal any soreness in the body after a day of doing hero work.

"Not ready yet, still in the protype phase," Aron said, fending off their looks.

"But you'll make us a pair when it's safe, right?" Vera asked, carrying in an adult board game. Blowing him a kiss when he nodded as he chewed his bite. "Now, who's up for some Forbidden Island?!" Shaking the box excitedly, knowing this was one of the few games that they all had an upper hand in against Aron's and Aminah's intelligence.

"Count me out," Aron said, waving his mother off.

"Aw, can't you keep up, grandpa?" Vera asked, with a glint of mischief in her eyes when she drew out that last word when she set the box on the table as she peered at him. Grinning madly when Tazia burst out in laughter soon followed by the rest of her family.

"Listen here," doing the best impression of his grandfather that he could remember, "you're not too old to put over my knee, this is still my house," Aron said, taking a bite of his country fried steak. Aron had a smug look on his face when he noted the fiery lust in his mother's eyes when he said that.

"Promises, promises," Vera sighed, lowering herself beside Troy.

"You're just mad because you don't last long," Troy taunted, "if you'd stop making those outlandish things, plus we only need one genius on the island, and Aunt Aminah is prettier." Seeing the male members of his family nodding along.

"You're just jealous mine works," Aron retorted, "I shall have my revenge," he stated doing his best evil villain voice he knew.

Chapter Two

"What do you think of this color?" Tazia asked, while they picked out paint schemes for their son's room.

"Any blue would work, Tazia," Aron said, in a tired sigh.

"Aron, this is import..."

"I know, Tazia, but we've been standing here in this very spot for an hour," Aron stated cutting her off. Seeing the look of shock in her eyes.

"Have we really?" Tazia stammered embarrassingly. "I didn't realize, Aron," she said, feeling her cheeks heat at his nod. "It's just that this is our baby's room and I want it to be perfect, you can understand that, right?"

"I can," Seeing how she glanced up at him was rather cute.

"Good, we'll get this one, then how about three more stops and we'll call it a day, and then I'll treat you with something extra for being so good to me," Tazia said, flaunting her increased bust size in his face as she did. Something that she has been doing ever since she noted how she had went up in a cup size.

Once they had paid for the paint and listening to the decorators he was paying for speaking with his aunt. They were finally free from the hardware store. However, Aron wasn't free, no, the baby furniture store was next. How he dreaded it due to the look in Tazia's eyes. He knew these were just the things they held off on getting due to the limited space at the time. Yet, they couldn't put it off any longer due to Tazia being eight months pregnant so he knew their son could come at any time. While the interest alone on the money he had gained from the stocks would quickly replenish what was spent that day. Still, though, Aron began to think his mother, sisters, and aunts loved to test that limit. By the time they were done, the rear of the SUV, that Aminah built that ran on lithium batteries that was charged by a small, simple hydrogen generator that powered an alternator to recharge the batteries upon reaching five percent, was stuffed with items of every kind but mostly diapers for the super kind.

Aron did ponder on what powers, if they have them, they would get from their union. Although, that all left his mind when his aunt leaned over the console.

"I always keep my promises," Tazia said, winking up at him before devouring his cock.

"Welcome back, Aron," Isabel's sinful voice filled the air the moment they walked into the door, "Aunt Tazia," smiling at her aunt who was carrying in an arm full of bags, "I see shopping went well."

"Indeed, it was," Tazia said, smirking sinfully at Aron. "I wonder, if you were always this pervy with Grandma?" Biting her lip to hold back her chuckle at how red his face was getting. Recounting the argument over whether or not to address Aron as their grandfather, it was Tazia of all people who had outsmarted the genius when she asked could he prove that he wasn't their grandfather. Then she noticed how Aron had been checking the videos again, mainly the ones that contain her grandmother in them. Seeing how he would have this question that only he knew rolling around in his head after every time he was done watching one of them. She knew Aminah was a little more obsessed with Aron when they learned the truth about Void's true identity. As Aminah had put it to her one day when, out of the blue, she said: 'Being with Aron is like being with God, he is the source of all of us. Our powers are mutations of his own and our grandmother's, think of the possibilities that could have for our offspring.' She wouldn't deny she got weirded out by that look in Aminah's eye when she told her that. However, what came next just reinforced the fact that her younger sister was the biggest pervert of them all, 'To think, I can sleep, fuck, and suck the man that gave birth to my own intelligence.' She knew her sister would be fine when she noted that far-off sultry look in her eyes.

"Aron," Isabel stepped in front of her brother as he headed towards the semi-finished baby room for her cousin, "I'm a little restless, why don't you come out with me on a patrol? I promise if nothing happens in an hour we'll come right back. Aunt Aminah just got back if you're worried," she said, when she saw how his eyes flickered over to Tazia.

"You promise?" Aron asked pointedly, keeping his eagerness to work on his next project hidden. With the chest done the work on the limbs would begin. He was thankful his counterpart had already made the measurements for the grip strength. He knew that could get weird if he had to ask to run trials for it.

"If we're not you can spank your older sister," Isabel purred, her eyes running down her brother's body. If their mother could get her own patrol in then she should get one too just the two of them.

"Go on, you shouldn't disappoint your great-grandchild/sister, grandpa," Tazia teased, hearing Isabel giggle at it. Getting her licks in while she could. "What would Grandma say of your coldness to your own family?" she asked, wearing a taunting smirk as she headed off to their son's room with the items they had just bought while the vast majority of it would be delivered in a few days.

"Can we, Aron?" Isabel asked, once again.

"Alright, just let me unpack the car," Aron mumbled as he headed off towards his son's room, or that was the plan until Aminah used her powers to telekinetically took the bags from him and brought in the last of the items at the same time.

"No you don't," Aminah said, shooting him a smirk. Knowing it had been months since he's been out with the family. It was time for the city to know that Void was still around. "Go play hero," she said, with a wink.

"Aron?" Peering over her shoulder seeing how her brother was starting to put on muscle as she stood bare chested beside him when they stood in the changing room.

"Yeah?" Aron muttered inspecting his coat before he went out into the field.

"Now that you've graduated what're your plans? Are you going to college?"

"No."

"Why not?" Worried that he was going to throw his life away.

"Because the school has a college course as well, and I had a lot of time on my hands," Aron said, finally looking over at her. He tried; he really did try not to glance down at his sister's exposed left 38B breast yet his eyes betrayed him.

"Aron, it's okay to look. I want you to look," Isabel cooed in an alluring tone. "Just like how I gaze at you," biting the inside of her cheek, noting how his chest was coming along, "there's no harm in us looking, is there? So... already graduated college, huh?"

"Yeah, if I want something higher I'll go back for it later, having a degree doesn't make you smart, just makes you educated," Aron replied pulling down his mask.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Turning her back towards him, holding her hair out of the way waiting for Aron to zip her up.

"Was thinking of making my own company to leave to the kids when... you know," Aron said, offhandedly.

"Have you ever thought about having more?" Stopping Aron in his tracks when they were halfway to the jet bike. "Have you?" Isabel asked, a taunting grin spread across her face wondering what kind of look he was giving her behind that mask of his. "Have you thought about what it would be like to get Lyla or me pregnant?" she asked, running her hands over her own stomach.

"Thought you were more into Troy," Aron said, over his shoulder as he continued his trek towards the jet bike.

"I am, yet... Troy isn't ready for that kind of change," Isabel said, lowering herself behind him. "Just think about it, okay?" she whispered into his ear before they took off.

Aron heard his sister groan from behind him when Veil directed them towards an active robbery taking place in the heart of the industrial and technology sector of the city. Peering behind him, seeing his sister pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Let me take care of this guy real quick, then we'll head home, I promise," Isabel grumbled before she stepped off the runner and took flight.

Aron sat high above watching it all below him. "Shouldn't you be doing life?" He heard his sister's annoyed tone on the air.

"No, sweet cheeks, I got out just to fuck that pretty ass of yours." Shaking his head at the man's words. Did he not know you don't call his sister sweet cheeks and not expect to get roasted?! However, that wasn't what was happening at the moment. He knew Isabel was in trouble when the villain sprayed her with some type of chemical to negate her flames. Aron was already falling towards them when his sister crumbled on the ground once her powers were gone. Hoping that she didn't break anything during her landing. Pulling out his pistols, lining up his targets, dropping the two men that were approaching his sister.

Isabel stared through bleary eyes, her eyes widening at the fact that Aron wasn't flying but floating to the ground. Then she noted the hiss in the air and the dirt that billowed out from around his feet as they touched down onto the pavement. Isabel watched in amazement at how her brother had so easily brushed aside King Cold's minions. Wincing from the pain as she pushed herself up. She was lucky, it could have been a lot worse than the bruising she felt forming, although she was going to limp for a while.

"Void!" Isabel shouted as Aron held King Cold aloft. If she didn't know better she could have sworn he was about to do the unthinkable. "That's not how we do things," she said sternly, when Aron peered over at her.

"Yeah, listen to her hero..." King Cold squirmed in Aron's grip as he brought him within an inch of Aron's face.

"You seem to be under the impression that I'm a hero," Aron smirked cruelly behind his mask as he listened to the villain's gasping breathing as he began to squeeze.

"Void," Isabel spoke softly, placing her hand on his arm, her concern for her brother showing in her eyes.

"Fine." Isabel heard that irritated sigh of his before tossing King Cold into the side of the box truck hard enough to leave an indent in the metal. Turning his head when he heard the sounds of the sirens approaching.

"Void! We're going to talk about this!" Isabel shouted as she watched her brother flying up to their jet bike.

"Doubtful." Hearing his voice coming over their coms, scowling when her brother took off as the cops rolled onto the scene.

Smiling at the news cameras when she was speaking to the police. Watching how they loaded up King Cold's goons then strapped the collar around his neck to neutralize the man's ice powers from activating. She hated the man; he wasn't even the best villain she's ever gone up against. He was more of the C rank villain who had singled her out. It always felt like he always pulled crimes just to get her to show up like some lost, love sick puppy, it was creepy!

"Firelight! Firelight! Over here!" Isabel's eyes scanned the crowd looking for the reporter who shouted her name.

"Yes?"

"Is it true?" Her eyes flickered over to the right as she watched the four foot tall woman pushing her way through the crowd.

"Is what true?" Isabel asked, looking over at the woman.

"That you and Void teamed up to take down King Cold?" Isabel couldn't help it; a smile did form on her face.

"We did," Isabel nodded.

"Is it also true that Void protected you when you were down?" Her eyes ran over the cameras and the microphones that were pointed at her. Knowing her family was probably watching this live or will when it airs if it isn't already.

"They did take me by surprise, I don't know how I would have gotten out of that if Void hadn't been here." Playing up her brother's antics to increase his popularity among the citizens of the city.

"Are you and Void still dating?"

"No..." Isabel hid her wicked smile knowing how Aron was going to hate this when he hears about it, "we're engaged now," she spoke causing a renewed round of questions. "That's what you get for leaving me, li'l brother," Isabel uttered in her mind. She was thankful that whatever King Cold had used was temporary as she lifted off the ground, waving down to the cameras before a trail of fire was left in her wake.

******

"I'm glad you could come, Void," Sara said, greeting Aron on the roof of the building that contained her NSA HUB. "Please, this way," she directed when she gestured to the open door of the stairwell. "How have you been, Aron?" Sara asked softly, the night they shared flashed in her mind. Feeling her womanhood igniting as those blissful sensations flared in her mind.

"Busy."

"Yet, I haven't seen you much on the News. I thought, with you being a big hero and all, you'd be soaking up the limelight," Sara teased, she knew the reason why. She just like hearing that groan of his, she thought it was cute.

"So going to have to make a sign that says: I'm not a hero!" Aron grumbled, rubbing his temple at the headache he felt forming.

"I know, the world doesn't though," Sara stated, flashing him a smile as she pulled the door closed. Yet once that door was closed, and there were no cameras in the stairwell. She didn't waste any time pulling up Aron's mask above his nose and planting a firm, salacious kiss on his lips. Feeling heat flooding her cheeks when Aron squeezed her ass with both hands. "Maybe someday you'll take me flying with you, you might like the mile high club," she purred, her tongue curled out, teasing his upper lip before she pulled down his mask. "My agents know not to say your name when other agents are here, so keep your mask on," Sara ordered, to which Aron wasn't going to remove it anyway. "Plus, you are my asset, not theirs!" She wasn't about to give Aron up to any one not even her bosses. Sure, she and her HUB had been ordered to find Aron's -- or in this case -- Void's weakness. So far other than electrocution (something she had hidden from her own boss), nothing has worked so far. Still, she knew Aron was careful when he interacted with the Agency. He always was. Even when she had watched over his training. She just hoped no one found out that she was withholding information from them, she knew that could end up bad for her and Aron. "I'm going to need you to shut down any recording devices your suit has built into it," Sara said sternly, her hand resting on the doorhandle that led to her secret NSA listening post.