Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll talk about this in private," Aron said, trying to keep from blowing his load.

"Promise?"

"Promise," Aron nodded.

"Then shouldn't I take care of what I awakened?" Her breath was hot against Aron's lips. Her nipples lightly brushed along his chest. Her lips teased his yearning to be back wrapped around the very cock that gave her, her intelligence.

"Yes, yes, yes you should," Aron nodded sternly.

"What about our concerns, Aron?" Lyla asked, slyly watching how her aunt sucked her brother off.

"I'll address them when everyone is home... ah, fuck!" Aron groaned filling his aunt's mouth with his hot seed.

******

"Okay, Aron, have a seat," Noah said, once their evening meal was over as Vera led their son into their remodeled den.

"We're all here, like you wanted," Vera said, in a warm motherly voice as she sank down beside her husband.

"I've been asked to play hero in order to infiltrate a certain group," Aron said, his eyes ran along his family seeing how they were listening to every word.

"Why you, honey?" Vera asked, curiously.

"Because of the video."

"I'm assuming this has something to do with your dealings with the NSA?" Chery asked, remembering the night when Aron had come out of nowhere and saved them.

"Just give us enough to know you'll be okay," Vera said, her fingers interlacing Noah's and giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"I'm not going there to fight them, but I'm prepared for it," Aron replied looking his parents in the eyes.

"Why you, Aron?" Isabel asked, only to shrink back in her seat when he glanced at her.

"Answer her, Aron," Tazia said, in a stern voice.

"Because, the reason I was in Sapphire City was to rescue two agents. Whose own investigation led them to this same group, who sent the ex-military men after them. Which led to that video that I have no idea by whom it was taken. That brings us to this point in time," Aron said, giving out as much information as he could.

"So... this is a legitimate investigation?" Neil asked, with a pointed look.

"Yes, I'll be... cooperating with the FBI until this matter is closed."

"Son, why did you say play a hero, you are a hero," Noah said, trying to make his son see.

"No, I'm not. I'm not you, you all are the heroes here, not me. I might have done some heroic things but that does not make me a hero..."

"But to us, you are a hero, you willingly offered up yourself not just to save us, but the whole world. You don't know how proud, and terribly lonesome, I was of you," Vera said, cutting in.

"Let's just agree to disagree, alright," Aron sighed knowing this could go on all night.

"Well, I'm not in favor of you going alone, yet you'll probably be alright. So, when will you leave?" Noah asked, while he might not like it yet he couldn't stop his son even if he wanted to.

"In two days," Aron said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Oh, I'll be back every night unless I'm doing something with them, I'll just be there during the day. To keep up the pretense of keeping our secret identities hidden. Which reminds me, I'm going to need your help," Aron said, looking right at Aminah.

"With what?" Aminah asked, her eyes glinted with delight that Aron would call on her for assistance.

"I need your help with integrating my blink drive with the power unit on the bike," Aron said, knowing, with that tech fetish of hers, she was probably dripping by now.

"Aron, what's a blink drive, and what does it do?" Aminah asked, having to be held back by Vera.

"Allows a person to move across vast distances in a short amount of time," Aron said, factually.

"How?" Aminah asked, in a strained voice as her mound quivered.

"Creates a bubble around the user that's outside time itself while still in phase with the dimension of space. Now if that's all, I have work to do, Aminah care to join me?" Aron asked, rising from his seat.

"I'd be happy to Aron," Aminah said, dreamily.

******

"What's this about, Chery?" Tazia asked, the moment she stepped into her sister, and brothers', bedroom.

"Just want to get your opinion on something sis, and afterwards, how about just some sibling alone time," Chery said, sinfully.

"I don't know who's more horny you or Aminah," Tazia teased.

"Probably Aminah..."

"Hey!" Aminah shouted in their minds proving that she has been in their heads since Tazia arrived.

"It's the truth, is it not?" Chery chuckled.

"I can't help it," Aminah pouted in their minds.

"So, Chery, what is it that you want my opinion on?" Tazia asked, eagerly awaiting her due date.

"You know how we've been trying to figure out what to do, without having to move away again?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Tazia inquired, arching an eyebrow.

"I brought up the idea of us forming a group around Aron since we have experience working for a government agency and with the agents that Aron does, and that we don't have much to do now. Plus, with us around him, I know Vera will relax some. At least for now, just to show Vera that Aron knows what he's doing," Chery said, yet, knowing her sister that still wouldn't be enough.

"Sure, anything is better than sitting around the house, but... I won't be out in the field with you," Tazia said, somberly.

"Just think of all the times Aron provided ops support to us. You and Aminah will stay here and Neil, Carl, and I will tail him to wherever Aron is going," Chery said, in a commanding tone.

"What are we going to tell Vera and the others about our sudden disappearance?" Neil asked, looking over at his wife.

"We're going to say we're going on a second honeymoon," Chery stated, seeing the looks in her husband's eyes as they wore those smirks they always wore when they know they are going to get lucky.

"Then, I guess we need to figure out who this group is," Tazia said, her fingertip tapped lightly on her lips as she pondered on that.

"I'll handle that," Neil said, he was more of the detective than the rest of them. Plus it wasn't strenuous work like a day out in the field was on his old body. He knew his days as a hero were coming to an end and retirement was growing closer. "Then starting tomorrow we begin our new group."

"Does this mean we get new suits?" Tazia asked, eager to test out the booth in the lab.

"I don't see why not, I'm sure Veil can help us figure it out," Chery said, matching her sister's smile. "You okay with this Aminah?"

"Yes, sorry, Aron's got me a little distracted." Instantly, their bodies were filled with the intense pleasure that was swirling around in Aminah's mind.

"Yes... I can see why," Chery said, looking down her body noting how aroused she already was. Releasing a soft, low moan as her sensitive mound rubbed against her panties.

"Aron!" Chery and Tazia gasped as a wave of pure bliss shot through them. Her left arm shot out taking Carl by the shoulder as a psychic image of her sister, with her back arched, with Aron buried between her legs was seared into her mind.

"What the fuck!" Tazia gasped as her back struck the bed as she spasmed in her unexpected climax she had that duplicated the one Aron had just given Aminah.

"Aminah, you never told me you could do this," Chery panted heavily feeling her nectar dripping down to her panties. Noticing that they weren't the only ones affected as she noted Carl's hard-on pressing against his pants.

"Sorry... I just couldn't hold it any longer, and I never thought about it."

"Alright, let's finish this after a little break," Chery said, seeing her sister smiling as she nodded along.

Chapter Four

"I'm coming with you, Aron," Aminah said, in step with Aron after their lunch the next day.

"I'm just going down to the lab on two," Aron lied.

"Aron, I can help, I swear I can.," Aminah pleaded, knowing that Aron had to be onto a breakthrough to go to this much trouble to hide what he has been doing. If he was then she wanted to be on the ground floor when this breakthrough came to life.

"I don't know, you sure you won't let it slip out?" Aron asked, peering over at his aunt as she clung on to him while the doors rolled closed.

"I swear, Aron, I won't breathe a word of it outside of that room," Aminah said, with determination.

"Have you worked in a static free room before?" Feeling the reader coming on as he inserted the key into the panel.

"Yes, many times," Aminah nodded firmly, knowing why he was asking her these questions.

"Any skill or knowledge in robotics and their construction?" Aron asked, knowing he could say that word given how Veil, for now, was limited to the base.

"I've built my share of them," Aminah said, keeping her eagerness from her voice.

"If you break your word you can forget about me doing what I did last night for a month," Aron said, in all seriousness. Knowing the amount of time he has spent between her legs ever since she became pregnant it would kill her.

"I swear, not a word!" Aminah said, in deadly seriousness.

"Not a word," Aron warned as the elevator slowed.

"Void?"

"It's fine, Veil, add her to the list," Aron spoke as he led Aminah down the hallway towards the hidden lab.

"Yes, Void. Father, in regards of the question you asked of me, will you narrow the parameters of your inquiry?"

"Which field needs to be narrowed?" Aron asked, with a smile on his lips.

"Would it be acceptable to use people that I already know?"

"Sure, Veil."

"Then please, wait a moment, I have an answer."

"That looks like Aunt Jill," Aminah stated once they neared the nearest display.

"Yes, like how she is a biological construct of the combination of Aron and Carol Carter, where Jill retained more of her father's features I choose to appear like my mother."

"Mother?!" Aron uttered confused given how Veil hasn't mentioned her.

"While it's true you did create me and gave me this personality. Before you brought me fully online Mother was there with me every day. Treating me like her youngest child. Teaching me many things I would need to fulfil your order's father. To see to your family's safety no matter what age we are in."

"You would be very pretty, Veil," Aron said, truthfully.

"Thank you, father, that means... much to me." Aminah glanced at Aron's back worryingly at how attached Veil sounded to him.

"Come on," Aron said, over his shoulder. He was going to have to get Aminah caught up before he went undercover. Hopefully, when this was done, one arm will be completed. The hands and head would be the last to be completed then the process of grafting the liquid skin made from stem cells to the outside plating would begin. However, that task wouldn't be until he was ready to bring Veil's new body online.

Aminah watched Aron intently as he dressed in his static-free suit. Fighting back her lust at how diligent Aron was to the protocols. Nodding to Aron telling him that she was ready as he stood at the cloudy glass door that hid what awaited her. As that glass door slid open, she was in awe of his work. While it was only the chest unit, it was still a unique piece of engineering.

"Aron, why are you building an android?" Aminah asked, glancing up when Aron walked around the table that held the unit upon it.

"You remember the dinner where you wrote down the symbol for gamma?" Aron asked, drawing her gaze towards the vacuum chamber. He had a little sadistic smile forming noting how his aunt was trembling. "At the time I was sketching out the designs for an android body that would serve as a backup for Veil in case the suit or mainframe were beyond repair. This is why I'm making an android. Now, what Veil will make of it, I haven't a clue," he said, peering down at the foundation of that would be one of the hallmarks of his life.

"Is that what this was about out in the hallway?" Aminah asked, seeing Aron nod in response. "Well, I can see why you would keep this hidden. I'm sorry for pushing myself on you. I hope you can forgive me," Aminah said, bashfully.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On how wet you are right now?" Aron stated with a sinful smirk.

"Very," Aminah purred. "But that will have to wait, and it will be explosive." Her blue eyes flared when she drew out that word, "Tell me, my sweet, handsome, smart man, what is that?" she asked, nodding towards the vacuum chamber.

"The seed for the photonic brain that will house Veil's memories, and operating system," Aron stated matter-of-factly. His eyes flickered over to his aunt when she released a little moan when he said that.

"Truly?" Aminah asked, trying to keep her voice steady as well as her body. Jumping slightly when she felt his light touch. So engrossed in trying to keep herself from cumming she failed to notice how Aron had left his side of the table. Whimpering lightly, her nails ran along the table's surface as Aron ran his finger along her slit.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Aron whispered sinfully into her ear.

"Mmmhmm," Aminah hummed with need. "Please baby, let me cum, let me cum for you," she pleaded in her wanton lust.

"My, Aminah, it makes me wonder if you get off on my tech," Aron mused, teasing that hot, wet peach so lightly to drive his aunt mad.

"Please, Aron," Aminah panted hard. Leaning forward, tasting his lips, pressing back on those fingers telling him where she really wanted them.

"Nuh-uh, do you get off on my tech?" Aron asked, backing off yet keeping Aminah on the edge.

"You're playing dirty today," sucking on her lower lip, "I love it. Now make my pussy cum for you," Aminah pleaded, noting the coy smirk on his lips. "You know it's because they're bi-products of your mind..." A loud moan exploded from her lips when Aron gently rubbed her clit, her hand darting out taking hold of Aron's right forearm. "Mmmhmm, harder," Aminah whimpered so wishing to cum. Feeling Aron's hand on her breast when he held her up once she collapsed after feeling her nectar striking the seat of her panties as she orgasmed. Feeling so satisfied at that moment as her juices soaked into her panties while her lips tasted his. "Now what can I do to help?" Aminah asked, with very flushed cheeks.

"Over here," Aron said, gesturing to her to follow. "You have built arms before, yes?" Chuckling when she lightly punched him in the shoulder. Stepping out of the way, watching her work on assembling the forearm motor control.

Aminah's eyes went wide at what Aron had asked of her in that whisper. Could she do it?

******

Later that night...

Sara softly bit her lip as she watched from the open doorway of her balcony. Watching how Aron climbed down from the ledge, then following how his jet bike rose upwards towards the roof. Her light pink satin robe hid the matching teddy she had donned when she had gotten out of the shower.

"Hey." The greeting rolled off her tongue like silk floating on the air. Her hands ran up Aron's chest before taking hold of the lapels of his coat and pulling him inside. Taking his coat from him once she had closed both the door and the curtain and placing it on the chair beside her small armoire. "I know you're leaving in the morning, but please stay with me tonight," Sara whispered, pressing her nose lightly against his back inhaling his scent, her fingers seeking to breach the hem of his shirt for the treasure that laid beneath. "One night is all I ask to feel your hot body against me."

"Sure, just let me send a message that I won't be back till morning, otherwise... well, we don't want that," Aron stated, knowing this would give the protypes for the 'Bob Bugs' time to disperse. If she was spying on him, he saw no reason not to spy on her in return.

"Let me help with that," Sara said, trying to keep her obsession hidden as she slowly pulled off Aron's mask. Her arms rested on his shoulders, his mask falling from her fingers, her brown eyes gazing up at him. Studying the face of the man that she's made love to and always will, her thumb brushed along his left cheek as she leaned forward. The velvet touch of his lips sent a tingling rush through her body. Her eyes widened when she felt a forearm below her ass, a smile appeared on her lips in-between kisses, her legs wrapped themselves around Aron's midsection. Lifting herself up slightly so she could peer down at him. "Show off," Sara cooed, sucking in a breath as she ran her mound down his chest, marking Aron as hers. "Mmm... Aron, I like where your mind is," she whispered in a breathless pant feeling the fingers of his free hand dancing along her naked mound. Biting her lip, muffling her moan, as two of his fingers penetrated her hot little peach. Something that's been longing to have Aron back within it.

A ravenous light burned in her eyes when her robe fell to the floor displaying her 36C breasts to him that lay beneath the light pink see-through teddy. Her breath came out in long, soft pants, her hand rested on his chest, her fingers curled around the fabric of his shirt. Her hips rocked; her eyes gazed at him with such contentment as he made her feel that primal connection.

"Yes, Aron, I'm going to cum on those..." Her eyes shot wide when his fingers instantly left her cunt. A look of hurt filled her eyes, however, that all faded when she felt Aron lifting her up. She was thankful she had an eight foot ceiling; she wasn't so bunched up as her shoulders pressed against the ceiling. Her light brown hair hung down, her mouth hung agape slowly spreading into a lustful grin, her fingers weaved through his hair before they held firm, her thighs closed around his face. Her muscles trembling as that tongue of his tasted her hot mound. "Oh.... mmmhmm... right there!" Sara squealed in delight at the fact that Aron had indeed improved since their first time. "Yes!" she screamed out as that hot, liquid fire shot through her body as her hot cream surged down her canal. Giggling when the people above her stomped on the floor. Lightly kissing his lips when Aron lowered her to the floor. "I needed that, Aron," her right hand lightly ran along Aron's manhood, "Now let me give you what you need," Sara said, in a heated purr as she sank down his body.

Aron knew Veil would know when to activate the bugs that were stored in his boots, the mass-produced versions of them were smaller and could fit into the hidden pockets he had Veil sow into the coat's lining when he made his new suit. A copy of the original, however, just with a slight twist to fit his powers where the original was made to fit his counterpart to make up for his lack of powers. Yet the suit was old, and it wasn't designed to deal with the level of stress he was putting on it. Once his new suit was completed he placed his counterpart's back out in the hall of his forebears in case he wasn't the only one that would need to don that costume once again.

Smiling down at Sara when his shirt dropped to the floor when her lips engulfed his rod. A primal hum rumbled in his chest at the sensations that were bombarding his branch. At first he had simply thought Sara was only doing this to learn what they could about him. Yet as Sara gazed up at him he saw something in her eyes that gave him pause. Knowing he was going to have to be extra careful around her. Seeing the elation in her eyes once his seed flooded her mouth. Watching her drink it all down, to how she ensured that she had gotten every drop. Unbuckling his belt while Sara pressed the hidden button to unlock the boots, it was the only way to keep them on given the force that was exerted on his feet when the jets were on.

"I know a lot about you, Aron," Sara said, tilting her head, peering up at him alluringly. "But I'll never tell a soul, because if I did, I'd never get to have you," she cooed, pulling down his pants once Aron had stepped out of his boots. Leading Aron towards the bed, her fingertips lightly pressed him down onto it. Her body straddling his, a coy smile was on her lips as she peered down at him while she reached over for the light switch for her lamp.