Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-y-yes," Aron muttered weakly.

"What was that Aron, I didn't quite catch it," Aminah cooed, inhaling his scent as her nose trailed along Aron's cheek.

"Yes! I want to fuck you," Aron growled as his aunt gently kneaded the head of his cock.

"Then do it Aron, take what's yours. Make me moan as you hammer this cock into to my wet, hot cunt. Take me as your woman, breed me, use me, but love me," Aminah said, with a triumphant smile as she slipped her hand from his pants.

The table jolted as Aron pushed off it, Aminah's hands clawed, tore, tugged at every part of his body as Aron assaulted her lips with a passion. Their primal lust burned in a roaring conflagration as she bit his lower lip as his hands took hold of her ass and lifted her onto the table. The wild look of hunger and lust burned deep within her blue eyes as Aron thrust up her skirt and snatched her thong to the side. Telling her he was going to take her then and there. Her hands weren't idle, no, Aminah's fingers sought out the one thing that would forever quench her desires.

Gasping as Aron thrust his hard rod into her hot mound. Sending it deep into the core of her wet heat. Her legs wrapped around his waist; her calves pressed against his ass pushing him deeper into her paradise. Her moan's filled the air as Aron kissed down her neck. Her thighs trembled, her heart quaked, her eyes stood frozen as did her gaping mouth before Aminah released a thunderous wail as she came hard on her nephew's dagger.

"That's it Aron, keep fucking me. Pound that pussy, make it sore so it will remember who it belongs to," Aminah growled demonically as she kissed him with such passion as she hasn't felt since she first did this with her father. Moaning into his mouth as his hands fondled her breasts. Squealing and whimpering when he tugged on her nipples.

"You going to keep fucking everyone else?" Aron asked, in a commanding tone. Listening to her gasp once, twice, thrice he sent his rod deep inside of her.

"Y-y-yes," Aminah answered breathlessly. "Yet you'll be the only man that will ever get to cum inside freely. My body belongs to you, Aron. They're just renting it for a time. I promise only you shall ever fuck me raw..." Tossing her head back, feeling her juices leaking out and coating the table as Aron increased his speed, "Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!" Aminah wailed as Aron hammered the point of his sword home. "Aron!" she screamed out as her womb unleashed a torrent of orgasmic juices.

"I can live with that."

"Good. I'm glad, because I don't want to have to choose between you or my family, ever," Aminah panted her hand rested on the back of his head. Her thumb brushed along strands of his hair. Pressing her forehead against his, staring into his eyes as he awoke another wave of bliss deep within her womanhood. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum with me Aron, cum inside your aunt's pussy. Feel how good it feels knowing you're seeding your woman." Collapsing into his arms as she rode out her aftershocks once the last rope of his semen filled her womb. Turning her head, biting her lip, growing bashful as her family members stood in the doorway as they clapped.

"Damn sis, didn't know you had a set of lungs on you," Neil teased.

"Don't you get any ideas that baby batter is mine too!" Tazia huffed, crossing her arms.

"How... long have you all been standing there?" Aron asked, trying to draw breath wondering why Lyle was blushing which was totally weird in and of itself.

"Just right before you came," Isabel answered, knowing tomorrow after he's rested he was definitely going to fuck her just as hard. She was not going to be one upped by her aunts or mother.

"Come on, lets give them a moment to recover," Noah said, smiling at his son.

Aron couldn't understand why Lyle was looking at him like that as he left with the others, nor why his brother was blushing. He was sure that wasn't the first or the second time Lyle had stumbled upon one of the others having sex. Unless... "Nah... he couldn't be attracted to me if he was he'd go after Troy. After all they do spend a lot of time together," Aron said to himself, shaking the thought from his head.

"Aron..." Aminah's cheeks heated as she felt her nephew shrinking in her womanhood as her hands curled around his shirt, "the 28th is when I'm at my peak fertility. I want the first load of the day; it will be the biggest one. Do you think you can?" she asked, brushing her hair behind her ear. Looking down as her fingers fidgeted with his shirt, her cheeks held a deep hue to them as she squeezed her folds as Aron continued to shrink.

"Sure, if you want."

"Mmmkay!" Aminah said softly, getting a quick kiss in. "We best go out there or they'll just mess up our lab," she uttered shyly, rubbing her calves along the back of his legs.

"Ours?!" Aron arched an eyebrow in a teasing way. Watching how Aminah nodded her head very vehemently.

"Don't you want to work side by side?" Aminah asked, biting her lip, lightly slapping his upper left arm as he smirked at her knowing he was teasing her. "Here. You can't go out there with a wet cock," she spoke squatting down and cleaning her nephew's rod of her cream.

"Well now, now that everyone is here..." Her cheek twitched as her sister smirked at her, "Aron let's come up with a plan to get that rocket. The sooner we get it into orbit the sooner we can put an end to this," Vera said, her jealousy rising as Aminah slipped her hand into Aron's.

"Already thought of one," Aron stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Then let's hear it," Chery directed to which the rest nodded.

"Seeing how it would be prudent for me to stay here and work with Aunt Aminah to build the sensor. Uncle Carl and," turning to his older brother, "can you turn into a woman?" Aron asked, arching an eyebrow as Lyle had a nervous look in his eyes and how red his face was getting.

"W-w-why?" Lyle's voice cracked; his chest heaved as all eyes were on him.

"Honey," Vera cooed softly, "don't you think it's time?"

"But Mom..."

"It's okay honey, it won't leave this room. Your father and I know why you don't want to, but don't you think it's time your family knows the real you?" Vera asked, her hands gently caressing her daughter's face seeing her shyness rushing to the surface. "Show your family how beautiful you are Lyla."

"What?! That's a girl's name," Isabel stammered.

"It is," Noah nodded in agreement. "It's the name we gave our daughter, your older sister," he said, proudly.

"Sister?!" Troy and Isabel gasped in unison.

"But what if they laugh at me," Lyle whispered his voice softening and becoming more feminine as the words left his lips as Lyle's once blue-green eyes dissolved and their true greenish-brown shown through. Vera noted how Lyla's eyes glanced over her shoulder towards Aron.

"Baby, no one is going to laugh at you. More than likely the men here will probably be drooling over themselves, except Aron," Vera said, knowing that was the truth. Given Lyla's vast perky and firm bust size (38DD), her flat, smooth stomach, her shapely hips. Lyla's nearly flawless skin, her fine jaw line, her lush, full, inviting lips, her same crimson hair, her sculpted nose, her long eyelashes, and her tight, light apple shape butt. Although, she was a tad jealous of her daughter, Lyla would never sag, she could use her abilities to keep her breasts as firm and youthful as she wanted. "He's probably the only one here that won't think with his dick," Vera stated smirking when her brothers, husband, and Troy shouted out 'Hey!'. "Remember you weren't the only one keeping a secret in this family. For my part Aron I'm sorry we forced your hand," looking back at her son over her shoulder seeing him nod, "but we need the real you right now. Can you show the others what your father and I already know?"

"But... what if they don't like the real me?" Lyla's real voice finally emerged revealing how soft and warm it was as her right hand rested on her mother's left forearm.

"Trust me baby, let them see the real you and I'm sure your fears will vanish. Not overnight, but in time you'll grow comfortable being in your real skin around them," Vera said lovingly, as her thumbs brushed along Lyla's high cheek bones as the face of her daughter finally appeared.

Her long, flowing, crimson hair tumbled down her back stopping just below her shoulder blades. Her once wide, masculine chest shrunk, her greenish-brown eyes glanced over to her male family members, except Aron who stood off to the right of her, jaws dropped as her breasts filled out her shirt. Her hands shot down taking hold of her pants as they grew far too loose on her hips. Noting how Tazia's hands flew to her own breasts and then mentally measuring how much bigger hers were as her hands moved away from her chest and groaned loudly. She could feel their eyes undressing her, her father always did so when she took on her true form. Morphing her ear drums so she could listen to their whispers. Listening to them speaking about how hot she was, how they wondered how her breasts would feel like. If she was still a virgin, which she was in that she's never slept with a man. All her sexual experience was from her time as Lyle. She loved being Lyle, loved pretending to be a man so that she wouldn't have to deal with the leers, the looks, the whispers, nor how female superheroes were treated or risk being violated if she was ever captured.

"Aren't you going to say something?!" Lyla asked bashfully, as she noted that Aron had yet to say a word as his eyes never once left her face.

"Huh?" Aron asked, confused.

"Don't you have some sarcastic retort, a witty remark about me hiding my identity?"

"I can offer you some if you like, but I thought that would be mean," Aron said, tilting his head to which Lyla shook her head. "So do I call you sis now?"

"I-i-if you want, Aron," Lyla said, shyly brushing her hair behind her ear. "I don't mind if you call me Lyla, Aron," she uttered, her cheeks rapidly heated.

"So... sis, all this time..." Instantly the women of the family surrounded Lyla. Forming a defensive ring around her to keep their horny, lustful men away from the fragile woman.

"Don't you go twisting her around your finger because you have someone new to play with," Vera said, in a stern voice. Staring down her brothers, husband, and Troy as they thought to put their moves on Lyla. "Give her time for fucks sake!"

"Yeah, if you don't," Tazia growled, her metal skin rapidly raced across her skin. Cracking her knuckles, "I'll beat it into you."

"Men," Chery rolled her eyes, it wasn't lost on her that Aron wasn't joining in.

"I can't believe it, I have a sister," Isabel sighed wrapping Lyla in a hug. "Do you want to go change, I know these clothes so don't do you justice," she said, her eyes ran down her body as she stood at arm's length. "We definitely need to get you a bra."

"Why? I like watching them bounce, don't you?" Lyla giggled as she lightly hopped causing her breasts to undulate in her shirt. It wasn't hard to see how the men's eyes were following their bounce nodding that they did indeed like watching them move. "What about you, Aron? Don't you like watching them?"

"Couldn't really see," Aron murmured. His eyes watched as they all moved with Lyla to keep the others at bay.

"How about now?" Her greenish-brown eyes watched his as they followed the sway of her breasts. Noting how her nipples were hardening due to the fabric rubbing along her sensitive buttons.

"They're... pretty, so..."

"Do you mean it?" Lyla asked, growing confident the longer she talked to her brother.

"Yeah, so..."

"How about we go upstairs and I have some clothes..." Aron was getting annoyed by being interrupted again and again.

"I have clothes Isabel," Lyla smiled warmly at her little sister, "clothes you might like," she stated while glancing at her little brother. "Come with, kay!" Holding out her hand to Aron, who was now totally confused.

"We'd like to come too..."

"No, you all will stay here, we'll make sure you do," Aminah ordered standing her ground.

"Then why is..."

"Because Aron is the only one not acting like a horny pig," Vera stated stepping up to her sister's side. "Lyla is very shy. And you horn dogs trying to mount her isn't going to boost her confidence in the least when we've been trying to get her to come out of her shell," she growled glaring at her husband who looked away. "Go on baby, go get changed we'll wait for you," Vera said, in a sweet motherly voice as she peered back at Lyla.

"If you don't like it then you can sleep on the couch," Chery said, staring down her own husbands who were smart enough to back down when they saw her temper rising.

"Sorry bro... Lyla," Troy apologized as he peered at his older sister through gaps of their ringed bodies. "I let my... well... you know, do the talking," he said, rubbing the back of his head in his embarrassment. "I didn't expect you to be so... attractive, or to look so much like Mom."

"Thanks," Lyla replied, dropping her head, hiding her blushing face behind a curtain of hair.

"So tell me again, why you need me to help you dress?" Aron asked, as the elevator doors rolled closed.

As they entered Lyla's (Lyle's), room it hadn't changed much since... as a matter-of-fact it hadn't changed one bit in ten years. Which to Aron's mind was impossible. That was until he watched how Lyla reached up and tapped on a small black device. Aron's eyes moved around the room as the holographic display faded away and showed Lyla's true personality as the room took on a more female feel to it.

"Oh, this smells so nice!" Isabel cooed as she sniffed Lyla's perfume bottle.

"You can try it if you like Isabel," Lyla said, slyly eyeing Aron as he looked around her room. "Do you like it Aron?"

"Always wondered why it smelled like a girl in here growing up. Who got you the holographic projector?" Aron asked, as the sound of her pants hit the floor.

"Dad," Lyla said, as a cloud of perfume filled the air. Her small feet slid effortless out of the size twelve tennis shoes.

"Mmm... this suits me quite nicely; don't you think sis?" Isabel asked, holding her arm out to Lyla.

"Mmmhmm," Lyla nodded. "Don't look... okay Aron?" she stated growing bashful all of the sudden.

"Want me to turn around or something?" Aron asked, noting how her hands lingered on the waistband of her boxer-briefs.

"Please?!" Lyla's voice was soft yet alluring as she peered over her shoulder.

"Alright," Aron sighed, "women are so weird," he groaned in his mind.

"Oh, I like these?! Where did you get them?" Isabel asked, picking up a lavender, lace, open-gusset thong from her sister's underwear drawer.

"Isabel!" Lyla gasped. "Not with Aron here," she said, through clenched teeth. Nodding her head behind her.

"What?! You really that shy?" Isabel asked, knowing their brother has seen more than just underwear. "Lyla you don't buy that kind of underwear if you don't plan on someone seeing you in them," she said, reaching out and lightly touching her sister's arm.

"But... I've only been naked," whispering the last word, "with Mom and Dad," Lyla said trembling slightly, her face burning red in her shyness

"So the times you portrayed yourself as Lyle doesn't count?" Isabel asked, she really wanted to understand.

"Lyle's... he's different, not like me..."

"Sort of like a different personality?" Aron asked, from over his shoulder without breaking his sister's boundaries.

"Exactly!" Lyla nodded.

"Okay, I understand. Then why bring Aron with us if you didn't want him to see you naked?"

"I want to show him my boobs!" Lyla whispered into her sister's ear giggling as she did.

"Oh?! Those things are big aren't they, can I touch them?" Isabel asked, to which Lyla nodded. "So have you and Dad...?" she inquired, nodding down to her trimmed tumbleweed style bush. Watching how her sister reacted as she gently cradled Lyla's orbs. Arching an eyebrow as her sister shook her head, and her face became flushed.

"I wanted," beckoning her sister closer, "Aron to be my first," Lyla whispered low. "He's always been so cute!"

"You know I can hear you, right?"

"Aron..."

"Listen, I get it, you've hid yourself away for fear of... I don't know. But fear is fear, doesn't matter the cause of the fear, granted I wasn't expecting you to be a girl when I asked if you could change into one. Alright, I'm still a little peeved that not one of you came to my award ceremonies, but your still my sister, or brother, or whatever you want to be." Aron's eyes shot wide as Lyla rushed up to him and pressed her 38DD breasts into his back.

"And that's why I want you to be my first," Lyla sighed as she hugged him tightly. "And we did come to them, we just didn't want our presence to take away from your achievements Aron, so everyone but me, wore optical camouflage. I was a fly on the ceiling at the two I attended. I'm sorry you felt that way Aron, really I am, but only one of us could go at a time in case the city was attacked."

"You all couldn't tell me this?"

"At the time we didn't think you would believe us," Isabel said, a little miffed at how good Lyla's ass looked compared to hers.

"So please, li'l brother, don't be mad," Lyla said, in a cute, adorable voice as she rubbed her breasts against his back.

"Okay, this is getting weird," Aron said, to himself as he pictured Lyle saying those words. It was going to take him some time to get used to the idea of Lyle actually being Lyla. "Only if the two of you can tell me right now, which awards I won."

"The Havemeier award, Henry Marshall Tory Medal" Isabel said, instantly.

"Barnard Medal for Meritorious Service to Science, Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists," Lyla stated just as quickly.

"Wow. You were really there," Aron said, in surprise.

"Of course, we were Aron. We're family," Lyla said, sweetly into his ear.

"So we going to stand here all day...?" Aron cleared his throat as he felt himself hardening again at the softness of Lyla's breasts.

"We do need to get back down there," Isabel nodded.

"Okay, but first..." Feeling her shyness starting to overcome her, shaking it off, Aron was after all her brother, "promise me you won't laugh?" Lyla pleaded softly. Aron arched an eyebrow as he felt her fingers curling around his shirt. "Promise me, Aron?!"

"I promise."

"Only when I say to, turn around, okay?" Lyla spoke with a trembling voice.

"Sure sis," Aron nodded. Feeling her grip on his shirt loosing, the feel and weight of her breasts leaving his back as Lyla stepped away from him.

"Okay Aron, you can turn around now," Lyla directed feeling Isabel's hand rubbing her back. Her fingers took hold of her shirt and lifted it over the tops of her breasts showing off her bare breasts and virgin mound to him. "Well Aron, what do you think of your older sister's body?" she asked, peering over the hem of her shirt hiding her very rosy cheeks. Noting how his eyes moved rapidly up and down her body, Lyla didn't see a look of disgust on his face like she had feared. She knew it was irrational yet she's lived in hiding for so long. That fear was like a giant shadow that she couldn't escape from. That's why she had staked her hopes on Aron. He was the only one who wasn't like them. The one who was smart enough to see past her fears and help her break through that shadow.

"Lyla I don't see what you have to be ashamed of, you've got a very..." He couldn't take his eyes off Lyla's bright pink areolas, nor could he ignore how firm, how beckoning, how proudly her breasts stood on her chest. He could see her body slightly trembling as his eyes ran down her body. Seeing her chest rapidly rising as his eyes gazed at her virgin pink hood.

1...1112131415...17