Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very what, Aron?" Lyla asked, with a trembling voice. She knew he couldn't fix her fear she herself had to be the one to take the leap. So if she could stand there bare her body to Aron, to show her mind that there were others that didn't find her shapeshifting body hideous like she was made fun of all her childhood when her powers came in from the first moments of birth. Also the wicked things she saw men do to women when she would sneak out of the house and fly above the city in her altered state only be chased down by her father. Hence the other reason she has hid her true identity.

"Sexy," Aron stated. Cocking his head as Lyla quickly pushed down her shirt, her face red as a cherry before darting quickly behind Isabel. Giving Aron a perfect view of her ass before Isabel's body hid it from view.

"Did you hear that Isabel, he said I'm sexy," Lyla giggled as she peered over Isabel's shoulder.

"I know, I heard." Glancing down and to her right as Lyla's hand reached out and snatched those same lavender panties from her drawer.

"Aron can you wait out in the hall, please?" Lyla asked sweetly, as she stepped into her underwear.

"Sure, want me to close the door too?" Aron asked, slyly trying to get another peek at her ass only to earn a very menacing glare from his sister.

"Why don't you look at my ass like that?" Isabel asked, in a growling pout.

"I do, you don't catch me," Aron replied as he shut the door.

A bashful smile formed on Isabel's lips at his words. Promising herself she was going be ever mindful whenever Aron was around. She want to see those eyes of his staring at her. What sister didn't want to see the eyes of their brother checking them out?

"Isabel, you have more experience with boys as a girl, which dress do you think Aron would like?" Lyla asked, throwing her closet door open. Seeing Isabel's jaw drop at the sheer number of fine dresses she had hanging in her closet.

"Lyla! How did you get these?!" Isabel exclaimed as her hands moved along the dresses as the hangers moved along the rail.

"Bought them of course," Lyla giggled. Watching how Isabel took out a sky blue, mid-thigh, dress and held it up to her chest. "Shopping, sister?"

"Sorry," Isabel uttered, "just I never thought I'd have a sister. You know what it's like living with brothers."

"True, they do tend to be loud and smelly, or too caught up in some experiment," Lyla agreed.

"You ever go to a spa?" Isabel asked, looking through each and every one of her dresses.

"No, Mom wanted to, but... I got scared."

"Oh sis, how about once we finish this, you, me, Mom, and rest of us fine ladies book an appointment. Would that help?" Isabel asked, lightly running her hand down Lyla's left arm.

"I don't know sis, strangers touching me?" Lyla shuttered at the thought.

"You've faced down some very powerful supervillains and a spa frightens you?" Isabel shook her head at the look on her sister's face. "I think this is the one," she said, pink dress in the same style as the blue one. "Yes, I think this will do," Isabel said, as she held the dress up to Lyla's chest.

"Yes, there that should do it," fluffing her sister's hair, "I do believe Aron will like this," Isabel nodded in satisfaction. "You and me, girls day, shopping, hair, lunch, how does that sound? Excellent!" Smiling warmly at her sister as Lyla nodded her head.

"Aron," Lyla's voice called out to him as her bedroom door opened, "how do I look?" Lyla asked, stepping out for her brother's inspection. Watching as he looked up from his phone and sliding it into his pocket.

"You look nice sis."

"Aron, we totally need to work on your complementing skills, because our sister is a firecracker," Isabel said, wrapping her arm around Lyla, and pressing her hip against her own.

"You really think so?" Lyla asked, blushing madly as Isabel moved her hand over her ass as her sister nodded.

"So... can we...?!" Aron nodded towards the stairs.

******

"So as I was saying before we got..." Gesturing to Lyla after the ooh's and ah's, "I need you to morph into this woman," Aron stated showing his sister a picture of his dorm mother. Watching how her skin rippled as she shapeshifted.

"Like this?"

"Close enough to not draw attention at a passing glance," Aron nodded.

"So who is this woman?" Carl asked, as they all were clustered around the mainframe.

"My dorm mother," Aron said, matter-of-factly. "She's the only one that can get in and out of the dorm since its shut down. Now," pulling out an encrypted jump drive, "once you're in my dorm room. There's a door to your left... can you mimic my voice?" he asked, looking at Lyla who had a strange smile on her lips.

"I want to suck on my sisters' titties since they're nice and juicy," Lyla said in Aron's voice, noticing the horrified look on her brother's face. "Then I want to stick my wee wee in their bum bums and make them squeal." Glancing over as Troy burst out in rib splitting laughter. "Is that close enough?" Lyla asked, with a taunting smirk.

"I... don't do that again," Aron said, in a flustered voice.

"Why, can't a sister tease her brother?" Lyla flirted.

Clearing his throat, looking away, "It's protected by a voice authentication code Deus Ex Machina, now repeat that back to me," Aron commanded. Nodding once Lyla got the syntax right. "When you're in, insert this into the tower," he said, handing Lyla the drive. "It will give Veil remote access to my... lab. Once it's open call Carl and I'll direct you to where my rocket is stored along with the fuel I need. Word of warning whatever you do, do not, I repeat do not break the containment field around the fuel," Aron stated in deathly undertones.

"Why?" Carl asked, noticing how something changed in Lyla's demeanor as Aron laid out their plan.

"The isotope fuel I use for the Ion drive is highly unstable. Any, and I mean any bump, jar, a tiny jolt will cause a chain reaction that will destroy the school and the surrounding area in a five mile radius," Aron said, in all seriousness. Looking over to his brother as Troy whistled.

"You know, I'd hate to see you go to the other side. I have a feeling that you'd be one of the worst villains we ever had to face."

"Aw, afraid your little brother will..."

"Aron, we're here for a reason, not for the two of you to get into a spat," Noah said, in a fatherly voice.

"Anyway, Carl since you won't be detected you'll be the one making the trips to the car since Lyla can't be seen carrying it through the building. Then you know what to do," Aron said, seeing the two of them nod.

"Well then, I guess you and I need to get that sensor up and running," Aminah uttered, she couldn't wait to work beside him. She could already feel her throbbing mound growing moist again.

"Chery come help me prepare lunch for everyone, these two brainiacs are going to need their fuel," Vera said, in a motherly voice. Enjoying this side of her son, wondering if this was another step in getting him to be a full time hero.

"Void in order to produce this complicated circuitry it will take two and a half days."

"I so love this Veil," Aminah sighed dreamily.

"I enjoyed watching you tinker when you were younger. Just like how I would when Void would spend hours in here when he first brought me online. Teaching me how to be... me, I believe that is the term used when speaking of oneself."

"So... then Void is a part of you?"

"I like to think so."

"What can you tell me about him?" Aminah asked, her eyes glanced down as she watched Aron writing out the equation for the calculations for the launch.

"I cannot."

"Why?"

"Void's orders most likely," Aron said, offhandedly.

"That is correct Void."

"Why, why would he do that?"

"To protect the future," Aron answered. "To keep us from altering events that would lead whomever Void is to the past."

"That is correct."

"Can we at least know when this happens?" Aminah asked, looking perplexingly up at the ceiling as Veil went silent.

"You shouldn't push an intelligent AI aunt," Aron said, glancing up.

"And what ever will you do if I don't?" Aminah asked in a sultry tone, leaning seductively on the table luring her nephew with her braless breasts.

"Spank you, of course," Aron smirked. Watching how Aminah bit her lip at the thought of his hand on her ass got her mound quivering.

"Enough you two, Lyla just called they just got to your school," Vera said, as she stood in the doorway of the lab.

"Is this how you live?" Lyla asked, as she stepped into his dorm room. "It's so... sterile."

"There's delicate electronics in there, and I build new gadgets in there. Can't have a stray static charge damaging my inventions because of clutter," Aron answered as he sat in the chair before the mainframe.

"You built this setup?" Lyla whistled.

"Yeah."

"Okay it's in, now what?"

"Power up the tower, and I'll handle the rest," Aron said, "Veil tie into my system once it's up."

"Understood." Vera and Isabel watched in awe as Aron's hands moved over the keyboard. Once Veil had told him that she (if you could call a computerized programed, intelligent AI, a she), had remote connected to his terminal.

"Uncle Carl..."

"Already here," Carl said, standing in the middle of Aron's dorm room.

"Opening the door now," Aron stated, his fingers moved on their own.

"Damn son, this place makes Aminah's lab look like a wet dream," Carl said, in awe.

"Carl transmit the video!" Aminah exclaimed jostling the chair as she leaned over it. "Oh my god! Just look at it all, Aron what's that?!" she asked, pointing at device that she couldn't say the purpose was.

"A jet propelled mobile platform."

"And that!"

"A neutralizing interface," Aron stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "It boosts physic powers," he said, when his aunt was rapidly tapping his arm and looking at him for more clarification,

"Can I? Please Aron?!" Aminah begged.

"It's a protype, I can't guarantee that it won't harm you. Hence why it's under lock and key so no one will be tempted to use it."

"But when it's ready, can I use it?" Aminah asked, with excited eyes.

"Sure, if you want, but I think that technique is powerful enough," Aron uttered watching her cheeks blush.

"You never know, wouldn't be more... enticing?" Aminah purred.

"No comment," returning his attention back to the task at hand, "the far back the rocket won't be hard to find. The isotope that's going to be tricky. I've set locks in place so no one will be able to steal it. Just didn't think I would be the one doing it. This is were you come in Lyla. You're going to have to become me..."

"Oh! Does that mean I can get to play with my brother's cock?" Lyla giggled over the line.

"No, you only need to use my face not my whole body."

"Awe, you're no fun," Lyla pouted. "Okay, so where's this isotope stored?"

"Remember code I gave you?"

"Of course."

"Speak it, and a hidden facial scanner will appear," Aron spoke leaning back in the chair.

"Really you need this big of a vault for only one thing?"

"Do I have to repeat how dangerous the isotope is?" Aron asked, arching an eyebrow.

"But...?"

"I protect my inventions very rigorously. I knew if someone, not me, got their hands on it, it could be disastrous. Why I only made enough for two launches. It's too unstable to produce in vast quantities. Still, what is left in the container has enough explosive potential to be... well you get the idea."

"This thing isn't radioactive is it?" Carl asked, lifting it off the lone pedestal."

"You want me to answer that?" Aron asked, coyly.

"Okay, no peeking," Carl said, warily.

"Now that the two of you have the items. Time to make a retreat. Lyla best that you exit through the window so no one will see you leaving my room. It would be... unfortunate that my dorm mother had to answer questions as to why she was seen entering and exiting my room," Aron directed.

"But... can I roll in the sheets before?" Lyla teased.

"Sure but... the scent would have faded by the time I return," Aron said, smirking at his sister's pout.

"Then when we get back..."

"Long as you don't tear up my sheets, they're expensive I'll have you know."

"And they're so soft, especially on your naked body," Isabel added smirking down at her brother.

"Oh? Then I definitely have to try them!" Lyla said, over the sound of Aron's window opening. "Maybe Aron will like the smell of me on them," she cooed before turning into a falcon as she took flight.

******

Two and a half days later...

The Who's 'Eminence Front' played over the lab's speakers as Aron danced as he waited for the program to run. The sound of his clap echoed in the room as his feet moved along the floor. His hips shook, his arms weaved through the air as he danced to the beat. His eyes never leaving the screen as he reprogramed the guidance computer of the rocket.

"Nice moves bro," Troy said, as he entered. "Didn't know you could dance."

"Lot's of things I don't tell anyone I can do... so what're you in here for?" Aron asked, as the music lowered.

"I thought you danced very well Void."

"Thanks Veil," Aron said, watching the simulation playing out to make sure that his sensor made it to the correct orbit.

"Just wondered if you needed any help?"

"Nah, well... unless you want to build a stable platform for the rocket," Aron stated peering up.

"How big we talking about?" Troy asked, eager to be doing something rather than just sitting on his ass.

"Three feet by three feet should do it."

"When do you need it by?" Troy inquired, watching how Aron reassembled the guidance unit.

"In a few hours. Going take a bit to make sure the rocket is ready..."

"Maybe I can help speed things along," Aminah said, from behind Troy.

"You ever prep an Ion drive?"

"No, yet if you show me what to do it shouldn't be too hard," Aminah stated as she eyed the dismantled rocket.

"Can you read a schematic?" Aron asked, with a teasing smirk.

"Of course, I can. Who do you think you're talking to here?" Aminah retorted with her own smirk.

"Then you can handle that while I prep the rocket boosters," Aron directed bringing up the schematic and turning his laptop towards her.

"Umm... Aron?" Troy stammered, he's always wanted to launch a rocket, yet given his brother's intelligence he didn't think his parents would take his fascination with rocketry seriously.

"Hmm?"

"I can help you know?" Troy stammered nervously.

"Oh?" Aron turned to face his brother. "You know about rockets?"

"Not this kind, but those," pointing at the ones in front of Aron, "I do know about," Troy said, truthfully.

"Show me," Aron uttered backing away. "Impressive," he said, in awe as Troy assembled the booster in less than two minutes. He knew his brother hadn't made a mistake he was watching very closely. Seeing the prideful smile on Troy's face, it wasn't often he ever used that word. "Then the rest is all yours."

"Troy just where did you learn how to handle rockets?" Aminah asked, with an approving smile as she watched his hands work.

"I'm not as smart as Aron is, but I've always been fascinated with rockets... space really," Troy stated truthfully. "Always watched Aron tinker with his model rockets before Mom and Dad would let him mess with anything more advanced."

"Why didn't you say something, I would've let you help you know?"

"Do you know what its like to be a brother of a genius? It feels like I'm a toddler standing next to a giant. Thought you would laugh at me," Troy said, running his fingers down the body of the third rocket booster.

"I'd never do that. I'd never laugh at you for your interest in science," Aron said, matter-of-factly.

"Well, hindsight is twenty-twenty," Troy muttered shaking his head.

Aron's eyes studied how his brother gazed at the boosters. Wondering why Troy hadn't stepped outside when he was testing out solid rocket fuel to make the model rockets that his parents had gotten him to go higher than a hundred feet. Glancing over to Aminah her eyes held wonder as she double checked the Ion drive.

"So space, what do ya know about it?" Aron asked, intrigued with this side of his brother.

"Always been into supernovas and how they turn into neutron stars, pulsars, and magnetars," Troy answered.

"Yeah, those things are cool," Aron agreed.

"You ever think about going to space Aron?" Troy asked, turning around.

"Well... there are some experiments that can only be done in space... but building a ship that can transverse the atmosphere and return, would take years. Then the support systems," Aron mused, his finger tapping his lips.

"God, I love watching your mind work Aron," Aminah purred. "The drive is ready to go, we just have to reinstall it and fuel it."

Aron noted how Troy eyed the device. Thinking he could let his brother have this one. "If you follow my instructions to the letter, you want to fuel it and launch it?" Aron asked, looking at his brother.

"Really?" Troy inquired with wide eyes.

"Sure, but refueling the rocket is a tad dangerous, you don't have a problem with danger do you?" Smirking at his brother who shook his head vigorously with a smile on his face. "Aminah mind getting Troy suited up, unless you want a dose of radiation," smirking as Troy paled, "while I get the rocket ready to launch?"

"Sure Aron, I don't mind," Aminah replied winking at him. "Come Troy let's get you ready."

"You sure that thing can break escape velocity?" Tazia asked, as they all stood behind Aron as he stared down at his screen going through the checklist for the launch.

"Very sure," Aron muttered. "I did build the thing. You ready?" he asked, looking up at Troy.

"What do I need to do?" Troy inquired as he watched Aron got up from his seat.

"When you're ready, all you have to do is hit enter and the onboard computer will do the rest," Aron stated placing the laptop on Troy's lap.

"In 3... 2..." Troy watched in awe as the rocket boosters fired and shot the rocket racing towards the sky. Jumping in his seat as a bright burst of red flared at the end of the rocket as the Ion drive kicked on.

"Press shift-control-R you might enjoy the show," Aron said, looking down at Troy. "By now it should be reaching the mesosphere."

"How long till it reaches deployment?" Chery asked, from behind Aron.

"Ten seconds."

Troy watched as the onboard cameras showed the sensor being ejected and the drive shutting off. "Where do you think it will land?" Troy inquired, peering up at Aron.

"There," Aron answered pointing at the icy launch pad. "Think you can handle bringing it back down to the lab when it lands?" he asked, taking his laptop back.

"Sure," Troy nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go start my scans," Aron said, heading back into the house.

"I'll..." Aminah looked down as Vera took hold of her arm.

"Not this time sister," Vera stated with a coy smirk.

******

A day and a half later...

"Veil, contact the others," Aron commanded as the bright red flashing dot blinked on the screen a few miles west of Sanski Most, Bosnia.

"Go ahead Void." Noah's voice came over the com line.

"What's the range of the jet cars and bike?"

"The way I designed them a pound of fuel can travel a few thousand miles," Aminah answered.

"Then meet me in Sanski Most, Bosnia," Aron said, walking hurriedly towards the changing room.

"Why? What's in Bosnia?" Vera asked, in a worried voice knowing the answer.

"That's where the device is," Aron answered.

"Alright. I'll contact Arnold and get a team to meet us there," Chery cut in. "By this time tomorrow you, Aron, will be a full blooded hero."