Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it, the search wasn't fruitful," Vera spoke seeing the events of the day wearing on him.

"Guess I'm going to have to build a sensor to detect exotic particles," Aron grumbled. "Want to help?" he asked, looking over at his aunt.

"Oh yes," Aminah nodded excitedly.

"Okay, we'll just table that for now. We all need some sleep," Noah said, seeing Aron yawning.

"Come on Aron," Tazia cooed as she held out her hand to him, "let's go climb into bed."

******

The next forenoon...

"Aron! Aron!" Isabel called out to her brother as he groggily walked towards the kitchen with Tazia wrapped around his arm.

"What is it?" Aron sighed. He was so tired, he didn't think he could even get sore, yet his body proved him wrong.

"Come check it out bro," Lyle said, waving them into the room.

"Yesterday, the newest hero to hit the airwaves was seen zooming around the city, as seen here." Showing still pictures of him taken from cameras of the citizens of the city namely the one where he and his mother held up the apartment building. His left hand reached up, rubbing his right shoulder as his muscles spasmed. Looking behind him as felt a pair of hands running up his back. "This city owes him and all the other heroes that came to the city's aid during that mysterious earthquake. Now to discuss the events that lead to yesterday's events is Professor..."

"Are you sore baby?" Vera purred lustfully. "I'll give you a massage if you like," she said, pressing her breasts into his back. "I know holding that building up couldn't be easy for you. Come let's get you fed and I'll make those sore muscles go away," Vera whispered as her lips brushing along the back of his neck.

"Go on," Tazia said with a slight smile, as she bumped his shoulder. "You're going to need your strength." A sensuous smirk formed on her lips as she went to sit beside Troy. Wiggling her ass into the seat feeling Aron's cum deep in her cunt. Knowing it wouldn't be until after the holidays before she would find out if she was pregnant or not. Humming as her hand lightly rubbed her stomach seeing how Isabel was slyly eyeing her.

"Good morning Aron, I have some designs I whipped up for the sensor," Aminah said, peering over the top of the middle floating scratch pad as he and her sister walked into the kitchen. Her eyes glancing over as the pencils worked quickly over the paper as she sipped on her coffee. "Here what do you think?" she asked, turning the pad around and floating it over to him as he sank into his seat. Biting her lip as she watched Aron as he studied her work.

"I hope cereal is okay?" Vera inquired as she got out a bowl for Aron.

"Sure Mom," Aron muttered flipping through the pages. "Is this going be able to fit in a rocket?"

"Rocket?!" Aminah and Vera gasped.

"Yeah, how did you think I was going to scan the Earth for exotic particles?" Aron asked, handing the pad back.

"But how are you going to get a rocket into space, it isn't like we have billions or the time to build one," Aminah spoke as her eyes ran over her design knowing it was going to be hard work to miniaturize it.

"Don't need billions, or time, I've already created one," Aron said, matter-of-factly.

"Wait... you've already made one?" Aminah exclaimed.

"Yeah, but it's in my dorm room, so I'll have to get there and sneak in since the dorms have been shut down." Taking the box of cocoa puffs from his mother and watching the little puffs filling the bowl.

"How big of a payload can it hold?"

"Max? Ten pounds, any more it would blow up the engine given the fuel it would need to break the atmosphere," Aron said, as he poured the milk into the bowl.

"What?! It can break Earth's gravity?!" Vera gasped in astonishment.

"Yeah, I am a genius you know," Aron uttered looking up at his mother.

"And just when did you create this rocket and why?" Aminah asked, leaning back in her seat. Crossing her arms beneath her breasts, watching how he eyed her as his spoon hung before his lips.

"Ran an experiment, it didn't work, the rocket did though," Aron replied before taking a bite.

"And you created a rocket that's returnable through the Earth's atmosphere, without burning up in re-entry?"

"Pretty much," Aron nodded. "Why? Are you getting wet?" he teased. Arching an eyebrow as Aminah moved oddly in her chair, before her red c-string thong dropped onto the table. Aron didn't miss the wet spot on them either.

"Do you need to ask?" Aminah asked, with a coy smirk before Vera tossed her panties back into her face.

"Not on the kitchen table," Vera huffed rolling her eyes.

"So just how big is this rocket of yours?" Aminah queried getting up from her seat, lifting up the back of her skirt as she pulled up her underwear, showing off how red her mound was and how welcoming her little starfish was eager to feel his cock filling that tight hole.

"About seven feet roughly," Aron muttered his eyes glued to his aunt's sex before the fabric concealed it.

"So six for the engines..."

"Ion drive," Aron corrected.

"Really?!" Aminah's eyes lit up with glee.

"Yeah, but it's doesn't do well on takeoff hence why the four rocket boosters, which are expendable, are needed to get off the ground, once it has some velocity the Ion drive kicks in," Aron spoke, as his aunt's nipples stood proudly against her shirt. "Have about a foot for the payload."

"How wide?" Aminah asked, as she did the calculations in her head.

"Eight inches."

"Are you planning on leaving it there in space...?"

"Nah, that would take too much fuel and I'd lose the rocket to reach a stable orbit. It would be stable for a month before Earth's gravity and atmosphere slowed it down enough for its reentry," Aron replied, wiping his chin clean of the drop of milk that ran down it after he drained his bowl.

"You had enough sweetheart?" Vera asked, taking his bowl from him when Aron nodded. "Then let me help rub this soreness away," she cooed sweetly holding her hand out to him.

"I'll be in the lab, when the two of you are done," Aminah said, winking at Aron as Vera led him out of the room.

"Don't worry, mama is going to make sure those sore muscles are a thing of the past," Vera said in a loving voice, leading Aron up the stairs and to her room. Peering behind her, flashing a smile at Isabel as she appeared just seconds behind her brother. She knew her daughter has been thinking the same thing she has. "Isabel get the oil and warm it up just a tad, while I get the table, okay?" Vera directed once they entered her bedroom.

"Sure," Isabel nodded, flashing her brother a smile.

"Take off your clothes Aron, I don't want to stain them," Vera uttered as she set up the table before dashing into her bathroom and bring out a towel to wipe their hands clean once they were ready to please her handsome boy. "Underwear too," she purred as her green eyes ran down his body. "Not like we haven't seen it before," Vera stated as Aron rolled his eyes. "Now get up here and lie face down," she commanded giving the table as few soft pats. "Just give us a few seconds and we'll be ready," she said, running her hand down Aron's back.

"I know we haven't talked about this baby, but seeing how you've most likely fertilized your aunt's egg, you ready to become a Dad?" Vera asked, nodding to her daughter as they both stripped down to nothing.

"Haven't thought about it. Been a little distracted with, you know, the world ending and all," Aron said, staring down at the floor as his head rested in the hole of the headrest.

"I was a little hurt you know," Isabel pouted as she squirted the oil into her hand before handing it to her mother. They always gave a naked full body massage to anyone who needed it. They just didn't think Aron could be rundown like the rest of them. It helped to keep their bodies limber instead of their muscles locking up due to overuse.

"Why?" Aron asked, lifting his head up slightly and peering out of the corner of his eye before his mother's hand pushed it back down into place.

"This works better if you don't move Aron. Just relax and enjoy it," Vera said, in a loving motherly voice.

"Because if you were willing to impregnate Aunt Tazia, I would have stopped taking my birth control," Isabel whispered into his ear. "I want my brothers to give me a child each," she said, with a stern nod. Watching her mother's breasts swaying as Vera gently rubbed the oil into Aron's skin. The oil was from Aminah's own formula, to help with revitalization.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a grandma yet, don't you think I'm too hot to be one?" Vera purred into his ear, as she massaged the muscles in his arm. "Oh, I feel a knot here," she sighed, leaning over the table. Her hands working his shoulder, feeling the back of his fingers brushing along her thatch. Rising slightly on her toes, spreading her legs just a tad bit, sucking on her lower lip as she felt Aron's fingertips dancing along her labia.

"You know Aron, I was really surprised at you yesterday," Isabel stated as her hands worked along his left bicep.
"Huh?"

"I mean you suited up and took off without anyone of us nagging you. You could have gone home once you dealt with it, but you didn't, you swooped in when I needed you and you saved not only me but that little girl. I know her mother is so grateful to you."

"I'm not the..."

"Shh... don't down play your actions Aron," Isabel said, lightly smacking his ass. Biting her lip, remembering the first time she held onto it as he fucked her on his bed. "Those two will never forget what you did for them," she uttered as her hands began to work his lower back as Vera finished with the upper part.

"Nor will those people in the apartment building," Vera added in. "It kind of took me by surprise when you called for help. Yet when I saw you with your knee pressed into the ground, the building resting on your shoulders, doing everything in your power to keep that building from toppling over and taking the lives of those within. I knew the moment I helped to carry some of the weight that it was taxing the limits of your strength and yet you held out. You gave those people hope until helped arrived. That's what it..." Sucking in a breath as her son slipped a finger into her canal, "means to be a hero, to give hope to those that have none."

"You two aren't going to let this go, are you?"

"Nope!" Vera and Isabel chirped in unison. Looking at each other, breaking out in a giggle as Aron sighed. Biting the inside of her cheek hating to move out of his reach when his finger felt so good inside of her channel. Nevertheless, her son's ass called to her, she could see it in Isabel's eyes as well.

"So Aron, have you given any thought to how you're going to get into your dorm?" Vera asked, her hands massaging down his right leg as Isabel mirrored her.

"Probably climb in through the window if I can't go through the front door," Aron stated.

"Why not send Carl to fetch it, at his speed no one will see him. That way you and Aminah can work on this senor of yours," Vera said, watching how her fingers kneaded his calf muscle. She could already feel her nectar tittering on the edge of her opening. She couldn't help it, her son, the last person to join their group was all hers to enjoy whenever she wanted.

"Okay, roll over and we'll do your front," Isabel directed giving Aron's ass a little, light, playful spank.

Vera handed Isabel the towel once she had wiped her hands clean. It wouldn't do if his cock got oily not while she and Isabel had it in their mouths. Noting how his eyes glanced between the two of them as her fingertips skimmed along the table.

"Now honey, since you've experienced your first threesome, maybe you'd like to have another, with us," Vera cooed smiling over at her daughter as they waited for the oil to dry on his body. "Isabel do be a dear and speed things up, I would hate not being able to hold onto you," she said, backing away.

"Hold still Aron, this won't take long," Isabel said, smirking down at her brother as waves of heat blasted off her hands as she ran them along the length his body.

"Thank you sweetheart, now back to what I was saying. You won't have a problem with us having you drill us at the same time will you?" Vera asked, her nails lightly scraping along his sack before her fingers wrapped around his stout rod. "You did enjoy yourself with your aunts, did you not?" A knowing smirk formed on her lips knowing full well that he did. "So why is it that we can't have the same thing as well, hmm?" Noting how Isabel was sucking on her lip as his head swelled. Angling his cock towards her, Isabel didn't waste a moment in licking that bead of pre-cum off of her brother's meatus.

"We doing this or...?" Aron lifted his head slightly peering down his chest as his mother and sister wore hungry smiles.

"Oh baby, you don't know how happy I am you said those words," Vera sighed happily. Pointing her ass at her son, which Isabel mimicked, as she inhaled his cock while Isabel sucked on his right testicle.

Both their voices filled the air as they felt the sting of his hands on their posteriors. Their moans of want and lust were gagged as Aron slipped two of his fingers into their wet mounds. Vera's legs shook as his thumb rolled along her clit, while Isabel danced in place so not to move out of his reach as her sex began to liquefy.

"Oh Aron," Vera moaned as her hands gripped the table as her daughter took over for her. Peering back at him as she thrust backwards onto his fingers to prepare herself for what's to come. "That's it baby, fuck me with those fingers." Her nails tore through the padding that lined the table as her folds clamped down on those wet, slick appendages of his.

Aron watched oddly perplexed as his mother and sister played rock, paper, scissors. To how his mother hung her head as she lost. To how his sister danced thrusting her arms into the air. Her 38B breasts bouncing as she did.

"Scoot, scoot," Isabel said, shooing her brother off the table so she could get in place to be the first one he fucked. Wiggling her ass to the foot of the table, his arms lifting and spreading her legs as they rested in the nooks of her knees. Her green eyes gazed lovingly at him; a warm smile graced her lips as her fingertips brushed lightly along her bare dancefloor. Feeling her canal opening eagerly awaiting for that mushroom top to breach her threshold. Glancing up as her mother climbed onto the table. Her hands running along Vera's smooth thighs. Vera's 32C breasts brushed along her stomach as she stared up at her mother's wet glistening pussy.

"Put it in baby, let mama see how Isabel's peach juice looks on that cock," Vera purred as her tongue flicked the tip of his pole. Her eyes dilated as Aron eased the head of his cock into his sister's welcoming mound. "Mmm, I love it when you eat me baby," she whispered wantonly.

"Give it here honey, let me taste Isabel on that cock," Vera growled hungrily once the length of his shaft had a nice coating of her daughter's cream as she watched that cock of his glide through Isabel's cunt. "Feed me baby!" Her lust filled her voice as her eyes were transfixed on that wet glistening crown. Moaning around his rod as his hips thrust his member into her ravenous mouth. Her tongue twirled around his cock, cleaning it of every trace of her daughter's sex. It always made her wonder how her other daughter would taste like if she ever showed her true self. Yet she had seen the evil of men and what they do to women, so she hid her true identity from the world and her family. Only she and Noah knew that she was indeed born a girl.

Vera so hoped that one day she would come out and show the world the beautiful woman she is, like the times she was alone with her and her father. Never in a sexual way if you didn't count blowjobs, she was too shy for that, not that Noah hadn't tried to sweet talk her into letting him between her legs. He just never succeed in doing so.

"Give her one more orgasm then its mama's turn," Vera spoke before her lips captured her daughter's clit. She caught movement from the corner of her eye. Making it appear she wasn't looking when she noticed a greenish-brown eye peering through the crack of the door. The true eye color of her daughter, she did like to sneak around and hide in plain sight. Slyly winking at her before that eye disappeared.

"Do it baby, fuck you mother, fuck her hard!" Vera growled as she peered over her shoulder. Her hand spreading her ass cheek as her dew hung precariously on her hard bud. Her canal clenching and unclenching eagerly awaiting her son's cock. Burying her face in her daughter's crotch, squealing loudly as Aron thrust hard into her. Loving how her ass felt as it bounced and molded to his pelvis, also loving how she could make her little girl buck her hips against her as she made Isabel squirm on her tongue just like her other daughter.

"Paint us baby, paint us in that hot cum," Vera panted as she and Isabel laid on her bed both covered in sweat. Smiling down her body as Aron straddled both their legs as his hand stroking his cock. Loving the sound of her sex on it. Listening to Isabel giggle as Aron sprayed their bodies in his hot seed. "Thank you baby, this is just what your mother needed," Vera cooed as she rubbed his son's seed into her breasts. "Now I think you need a shower and I know Aminah is waiting for you," she said, winking at her son as he breathed heavily.

******

"Ah, there you are!" Aminah exclaimed as Aron walked into the lab. "I know isn't it wild!" she said, with a gleeful cheer as he stared in shock at the 3D display that hovered just above the table in center of the room. "Come, come," waving him over, "this Veil is amazing!" Aminah cried practically drooling.

"Thank you Aminah, I take great pride in being one of Void's creations."

"As you should! Man, what I wouldn't give to have you in my lab back in Europe," Aminah sighed.

"Wait. I thought you were coming back, so then..." Smirking as Aminah's head turned and a large, although slightly crazy and creepy, smile spread along her lips.

"Why nephew, I do believe you're right. Well, Veil, you and I will have a lot of time to get to know one another," Aminah said happily, as she lightly rubbed Aron's back. Smirking as his hands shot forward, noting how his breathing had increased, the furrows his nails cut into the tables surface. "Are you enjoying it Aron?" Aminah whispered into his ear. "Isn't it more pleasurable than physical intercourse?" Her nails dragged along his chest as Aron moaned 'Oh God!' as she mentally stroked his cock while bombarding his mind with pictures, the sensations of her body wrapped around his, milking his cock, the moans she whispered in his ear begging him to fuck her harder. To make her cum on that rod of his, to fill her with his seed. "Not that there's anything wrong with physical intercourse," Aminah purred hungrily into his ear once she slipped his hand into Aron's pants. Her fingers wrapped around his engorged shaft, loving how the heat of it soaked into her palm. "I've only used this technique on my father. He enjoyed it just as much as you, Aron. Not my brothers or yours, or your father ever, and I mean ever amounted to me using this on them.

No. This technique I was saving for a man, a man whose as smart as I am. Who gets me wet just listing scientific variables, who makes my mind lust after him with math that most couldn't understand if their lives depended on it," her nose nuzzled his hair as her breath was hot in his ear, "a man," a lustful smile formed on her lips as Aron released a shuttering breath, "who fills my mind with wild desire," Aminah purred before gently tugging on his earlobe with her teeth.

"You, Aron, are that man. Do you want to fuck me Aron? Do you want to plow this cock into my eagerly awaiting wet pussy?" Aminah spoke in a hushed whisper. Feeling Aron's manhood swell in her hand at the idea. "Don't you want my legs wrapped around you, listening to my pleas, my wants, my needs, as you ram this hard cock into the one place it truly belongs?"

1...1011121314...17