Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you shower with me?" Lyla asked, holding out her hands to Aron as she stood on shaky legs.

"Sure."

"I'm so happy you were the one," Lyla snuggled up to her brother as they laid in her bed after their shower. "Thank you, for being so gentle with me," she whispered as she rested her check on his chest.

"Well... didn't think you would be a virgin for this long."

"But aren't you glad you got to be my first?" Lyla asked, as she lightly pushed herself up. Her breasts softly brushed along his chest as she stared down at him. Her cheeks heated as Aron nodded, "Good," she giggled before kissing him. Her smooth thigh rubbed against his own, her breasts pancaked out she felt his hand on her ass. "Maybe in the morning we can try it again?" Her smile widened as she was meet with another nod.

The End.

Epilogue

Six months later...

"Aron you sure this thing is space worthy?" Troy asked, as Aron made his prelaunch check.

"Aminah has made sure it was when I wasn't home," Aron stated disconnecting the fuel lines.

"How are we going to get this thing out of here?" Troy asked, eager to soar the sea of stars.

"That wall opens up," Aron pointed to the far wall. "We're just can't go too far this is just a test run."

"I understand, and when everything checks out?" Troy couldn't hide the elation on his face.

"You really do like space?" Aron stated looking over at his brother as Troy vehemently nodded.

"Aron you be safe, you best come back to us," Tazia said, rested her hands on her belly as Aminah did the same as she nodded along.

"Aye, aye," Aron cooed smirking at the both of them.

"Aron can I come along?" Lyla and Isabel asked in unison.

"Sure, the ship seats six," Aron said, matter-of-factly.

"Then we're going," Vera stated as Noah nodded in support.

"Then hop aboard, if we don't launch soon we'll miss our window," Aron stated as he dragged the fuel lines out of the way.

"Where are we going that we need a window for?" Isabel asked, confused.

"The Moon."

Troy couldn't contain his glee as he raced to board the ship. Buckling himself in as he heard his other family members boarding. Peering out the window as he watched how Aron kissed both Tazia and Aminah. Seeing his brother nod as it appeared to him that they were whispering for him to be careful. Peering around his seat as he heard the ramp door raising then a loud hiss as the ship became air tight. Seeing Isabel pressing his hand to her chest as he double check their harnesses, Lyla doing the same, his mother winking at him as she trapped Aron's hand between her legs.

"Relax Dad, it should be a smooth flight," Aron reassured his father with a light pat on his shoulder.

"Says you, but this is space," Noah said, with a nervous voice.

"The rest of you can monitor us on the main computer." Aron's voice came over the intercom as he started his preflight check list as the rest of his family filed into the elevator as the blast doors began to lower. "Veil how are the systems looking?" he asked, as he strapped himself in.

"All systems are green. Will begin the count down on your mark." The sound of buttons and switches being flipped where the only thing heard in the cabin. Troy gripped his armrest as the engines kicked on. The docking clamps demagnetized and lowered as their ship hovered in place. Aron could hear the excitement behind him as he turned the ship around. Red circling lights strobed; the alarm beeped loudly as the launch doors rolled open.

"You all ready?" Aron asked, as his eyes moved over the gauges.

"Hit it bro!" Troy exclaimed.

"You heard him Veil. Take us out," Aron ordered.

"Understood." Everyone was thrown back into their seats as the rocket boosters fired as Veil piloted their ship through the tunnel his past self had built decades ago. "Returning control to you, Void."

"Right," Aron nodded as he took control of the yoke once they shot out of the tunnel.

"Aron, how're the controls? Any problems?" Aminah's voice came over their com lines as they raced towards the mesosphere.

"Have to say the past me knows how to build a space ship. She's handling like a dream," Aron replied looking behind him at Troy; he could see how much he wanted to press his face against the glass as the Earth's atmosphere thinned out and the blackness of space grew ever greater.

"Glad to hear it Aron. Then once our babies are born you best take the rest of us up," Aminah purred feeling her daughter kick.

"Is that anyway to speak to your grandpa?" Aron teased.

"No, I can be more... libidinous if you like."

"No, I don't think that would be wise given the superpowered women in this ship."

"Smart boy... Aron what's happening?!" Vera asked, concerned.

"We just left Earth's gravity," Aron stated, "you all can unbuckle now and float around the cabin if you want." Shutting off the rocket boosters and powering up the Ion drive. "We should be at the moon in a few hours."

"So cool!" Troy laughed like a little kid as he floated aimlessly around.

"Thank you, for letting us share in this with you honey," Vera said, floating towards him. Taking hold of his shoulders as he remained buckled into his seat. Lightly kissing her son as she sank down into his lap. Remembering the celebration they had for him after he had graduated and also the hour long sex the two of them shared when they had snuck off to her bedroom. To show him how much she had missed him since his spring break had ended.

"You're welcome, but this is more about Troy than me," Aron said, nodding to his brother who had a wide smile on his face.

"Still honey, this is a very big turn around with you since your Christmas break," Vera spoke loving, enjoying how her son's arms felt as they wrapped themselves around her body.

"Still not a hero," Aron said, with a teasing smirk. Hearing his father chuckle as his mother lightly slapped his chest. "Okay, everyone take a seat," he ordered.

"I'm already in mine," Vera purred as she wiggled her ass into Aron's lap. Loving how she could feel his manhood rising.

"Why?" Lyla asked, as she practice her shapeshifting ability wondering if zero gravity had any effect on it.

"Going to turn on the anti-gravity plating," Aron answered in a matter-of-fact tone. Patting his mother's ass once the artificial gravity came on. "Come along Troy," he said, leading his brother to the back of the ship. "Who else wants to take a walk on the Moon?" Aron asked, looking at his family. Smirking as Isabel's and Lyla's hands flew up.

"You sure you don't want to go?" Troy asked, as his brother helped him into the space suit Aron had designed.

"Nah, I'm okay," lightly patting his brother's arm, "space is kind of your thing, you might as well be the first of us that gets to," Aron said, going over Isabel's and Lyla's suits to make sure they were ready to go. "Veil time to estimated touch down on the Sea of Clouds?"

"Ten minutes."

"How's the oxygen supply?" Aron asked, once they all three hand donned their helmets.

"It says it's at ninety-eight percent. Am I reading that right?" Troy asked, as he showed his brother the display built into the left arm of the suit. Looking at his brother as he closed the airlock door.

"We'll be landing here in a few moments. Remember to lower your visor once you step off the ramp the sun will be shining down on the Sea of Clouds," Aron spoke over the com. "You'll have about two hours of air in your tanks so make sure you're back on the ship before it reaches ten percent, just in case." Seeing them nod in understanding. "Veil bring us down gently."

"Yes Void."

"Okay, you three, have fun," Aron said, smiling at his siblings as the ramp lowered. "Oh! Before I forget bring me some moon rocks," he requested with a smirk on his lips.

"You got it Aron!" Troy exclaimed as he stepped off the ramp and onto that dead, lifeless moon.

"Now that we have time," Aron turned his head as his mother lifted her shirt up, "how about you two come fuck me. We'll be the first ones to ever do that," Vera said, with a sultry smile as she pushed down her pants.