Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I lost you," Vera whispered into his ear as she lightly stroked the back of his head.

"I know Mom," Aron replied rubbing her back. "He told me to tell you..."

"I know baby, I love you too." Vera's lips lightly kissed his, her thumbs brushed his cheeks as she pulled back.

"He said you would already know," Aron said, feeling weird talking about his own self in the past tense.

"So you say this thing can go into space?" Troy asked, looking over at his brother.

"What the other me said, I..."

"We," Aminah corrected.

"We," a smile graced his lips, "need to check to make sure everything is in order before taking it up. But yeah, space ship," Aron nodded gesturing to the ship. "Cool huh, now who's the best grandpa?!" he joked. "Now there's something I need to check on in the lab. Just don't touch anything down here before I can figure out what all this is," Aron said, rolling the key in his hand.

"How will we get back up?" Aminah asked, eyeing Aron in a new light. Her mind raced as her eyes ran up and down his body, at the realization that he was the one that she had inherited her own brilliant mind from.

"Going up is no problem getting down here you need this, and this," shanking the key over his shoulder, "will always stay with me. I'm the only one that can protect what's down here," Aron said, as he entered the elevator. "You better listen to your grandpa, or spankings all around," he said sinfully, as he noted the looks of lust in his aunts', sisters', and mother's eyes as the doors rolled closed.

"Void... I'm sorry..."

"I understand, you had to do what I programed you to in order to protect me and everyone else," Aron cut in as he entered the lab. His eyes moving over the face of the safe's door something he couldn't have opened, until now. The key slid into the only corresponding slot upon the door's surface. Listening to the mechanisms moving within as the key turned. "Huh?! So that's what's in here," Aron uttered as he pulled out a photo album, and peered at the stacks of stock and bonds from the late '40s of companies that were still in business and thriving all in his name. Setting the photo album down onto the counter he kept the stocks where they were until he could sort through it all, as he picked up the same model of phone if he had to guess it was his own phone his past self took to the past. "Okay, this is going to get confusing," he muttered to himself as he pulled out the jump drives he always carried on himself to protect his inventions from falling into the hands of anyone that would abuse them.

Powering on his phone or he tried to, then again, he should have guessed that after sixty or more years it would be dead. He just hoped the drives weren't too old to be read. He was really interested in what his past self had cooked up during the years of his life in the past.

"What're ya looking at?" Vera asked, as she and the rest of her family filed into the lab.

"Have a look," Aron said, pushing the photo album towards her.

"Oh my, you all have to see this. Who knew my baby would look so good in a tux," Vera said, smiling coyly at Aron as she peered up from Aron's wedding photo.

"Didn't know grandmother was a looker," Neil whistled as he peered over Vera's shoulder.

"Oh my, where did you find this?" Chery cooed as she flipped through the pages. "Look Tazia, Aminah its Dad, wasn't he so cute!"

"Oh! Just look at him and his little toes!" Tazia squealed.

"Aunt Jill was adorable!" Aminah exclaimed as they all stared down at the baby photos of their father and aunt.

"Where are you going Aron?" Isabel asked, as she watch her brother walking out of the lab.

"To see what's on this," Aron stated holding up the dead phone. "Knowing myself, I'm sure there's something interesting on it." Smirking as he heard the scuffling of feet behind him. Plugging his phone into the mainframe, breathing out a sigh of relief when he saw the battery flashing. He just hoped the CPU didn't fry given the years it's been sitting in that safe. Arching an eyebrow at the amount of video files stored on the built-in hard drive. "Veil tie into the phone."

"Connection established."

"Play the first video," Aron commanded.

"Am I holding this thing right?" Carol's voice came over the speakers.

"Mmmhmm." Aron hummed as he held a three-year-old Jill high into the air her giggle resounded over the video.

"Daddy!" Aron felt his mother's trembling hand on his shoulder as Henry's voice come from off in the distance before appearing beside Aron.

"Yes Henry?" Aron answered looking down at his son.

"I want to be a hero just like you and Mom," Henry said, with a broad smile on his lips.

"You sure Henry. You're Dad goes on and on about not being a hero. I'm sure you can be a better one," Carol teased.

"Mmmhmm. Dad's so cool!" Henry said, zooming around his father's legs.

"Hear that, I'm cool," Aron said, in a taunting light.

"Oh, I think I can heat up that cold exterior of yours."

"Touché." Laughter was heard before the video cut off before Aron played the next one.

"Aron, stop, Aron," Carol said, holding her hands up. "Aron! I don't have my face on."

"Why are you worried about that? You're stunning without makeup."

"Don't you dare sweet talk me now," Carol giggled.

"Why not? Isn't it working?" Aron teased.

"Oh my god, she's gorgeous!" Isabel exclaimed as Carol's hands lowered. "She's uses fire!" she squealed as flames ignited from the center of Carol's pupils. She had always wondered where her mutation for fire came from.

"Damn bro, didn't know you had any game," Troy said, in approving brotherly voice.

"Otherwise you all wouldn't be here," Aron retorted.

"Come here you," Carol cooed reaching forward pulling Aron to her. All that could be heard was the sound of their kissing as the phone was pushed down.

"Veil please play the next one," Aminah said, excitedly.

"Daddy can I hold it?" Henry asked, looking up at his father as he had seen his father recording him.

"Only if you promise, really promise not to drop it," Aron replied.

"I promise," Henry nodded vehemently. As soon as Aron handed over his phone everything became a blur as Henry zipped off. "This is my room..." Aron rose from his chair; he knew why his other self made those videos. It wasn't for himself, no, it was for his mother, aunts, and uncles; because he knew they needed it more so than he did. To him he hadn't lived that life. They, however, had and if he knew his past self which he did then those videos belonged to them.

"Veil pause for a moment," Vera stated, "Aron where are you going?"

"Going to examine those stocks, I think I just made myself a billionaire, and to see what's on the drives I left myself," Aron said, walked back towards his lab.

"Billionaire!"

"Hey, did you think I'd travel to the past and not benefit myself from my own knowledge," Aron said, with a sly smirk as he looked back at his family.

"Great, just great," Troy bemoaned, "just what we need a genius billionaire."

"If you ask nicely I might give you some pocket change," Aron said, teasing his brother.

"If you are, then you owe your grandkids lots of Christmas presents we missed out on. We'll take in the form of you updating our wardrobes," Vera purred as she cocked out her hip. Arching her eyebrow, her lips curved into a sensuous smile taunting him to undress her with his eyes.

"Oh yes, you best," Tazia nodded in support. "After all you have to support our baby," she said, with a loving smile as her hands rested over her stomach.

******

Aron sat at his desk in the basement and a smile on his face at the fact that he was now worth an estimated twenty billion give or take a few hundred million. He had set an appointment with a stock broker to sell the shares his counterpart had bought ages ago. A few of them were from just before his past self went off to face the Red Scare. His eyes ran down schematic upon schematic of everything he had made. He knew it was going to take months or years to fully understand everything his past self had built.

"Aron?" Her cheeks heated as her brother looked over at her. Her hands fidgeted at her side as his eyes ran up and down her body as she stood in a lavender teddy along with the same thong she had worn to retrieve his rocket. Her 32DD breasts bounced as she stepped softly towards him. "Aron..."

"Yes?" Aron asked, his eyes glancing up to her face after he finally managed to pull them away from her bright pink nipples.

"I think it's time," Lyla said, nervously.

"For?" Aron played along even though he already knew.

"For you to take me to bed, and to be my... first," Lyla spoke with a trembling voice.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Lyla nodded, "I think I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"I thought long and hard on this, I want to give you my virginity," Lyla said, in all sincerity.

"I don't want you to..." Aron's voice was stilled as Lyla placed her finger on his lips.

"I told you Aron," sinking down onto his lap, her eyes staring into his, her thighs brushed along his hips as her arms rested on his shoulders, "I chose you. Have no fear that I might regret what comes after. That won't ever happen because I choose my brother to take the thing that is the last of my innocence," she lightly purred. Leaning forward her lips melding against his as she kissed him with a wanton passion. Her tongue rolled in his mouth as her fingers weaved through his hair. Her mother had taught her many things when she and her parents were together from kissing, sucking off her father, to her watching how to fuck. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as Aron's hands skimmed up her back. Rocking her hips, brushing her alter of Venus along Aron's manhood.

Her hands reached down, lightly grasping his forearms, his fingertips danced along her skin ever so alluringly as she brought his hands to the front of her body. Her eyes burned in a sultry light as she pressed his hands against her breasts. Feeling her nipples hardening rapidly beneath her brother's touch. Reaching back, her hands pressed down on his legs, sucking on her lower lip as her core heated, her labia growing moist as her clit rubbed along Aron's covered bulge. Whimpering was Aron fondled her breasts hoping he enjoyed how her body moved when she was with him. Her skin felt feverish as her fingers took hold of the light fabric of her teddy. Lifting it along her body as she felt Aron's hands taking hold of her ass. Pressing her hot mound against that heated, pulsating bulge of his.

Moaning softly as his fingers slipped beneath the fabric of her thong. Feeling his light touch along her throbbing labia. Her hands shot to his arms, her grip tightening as Aron sank a finger into her hot canal. Feeling her paradise welcoming that explorer, to entice it to touch the depths of her heat. To make her moan in want as it sank deeper into her womanhood. Shuddering against her brother as she felt another finger slipping into her passage. Feeling how wet her peach was growing the longer her brother traced along every inch of her sex. Trembling as she eased off his lap, feeling those wet appendages of his lightly slipping out from her virgin mound.

Her heart raced as she pointed her ass at Aron as she knelt on his bed. Trepidation filled her mind as she peered back at her younger brother. The fading scent of his body swirled within her nostrils as she pressed her cheek against his bed. Her eyes quivered in her nervousness knowing that soon she would be a woman, soon she would know what it would be like to have the look on her face like she had seen so many times as she pretended to be Lyle. She just prayed that her brother enjoyed being with her since she had no real experience in love making as a woman.

Aron's eyes couldn't look away from his sister's nice, firm, bitable ass. Then again, he didn't think he ever wanted to. His nose wiggled as his sister pulled down her thong slowly to tease him mercilessly. The smell of her arousal filled the air as her pink lips came into view. Watching how Lyla lifted one knee then the other before her left foot kicked the thong to the floor.

"Aron," her voice was filled with lust and nerviness as her middle and index fingers ran along her slit, "please be gentle with me," Lyla whispered as she spread her lips showing off her welcoming hole. Releasing a soft whimper as she felt his tongue running up her dew laden lips as his hands spread her ass cheeks open. Her fingers curled around his sheets; her breathing quickened as his tongue tasted every inch of her sex. Her eyes widened and then narrowed in satisfaction as his lips captured her clitoris. Thrusting back on his fingers as they renewed their exploration of her channel. Knowing he was doing all this, one: because he loved her, two: to ease the pain she knew she would feel once she had crossed that line, and three: because he knew she would do the same for him which she was planning on doing the moment she came on that tongue of his. Squealing into the mattress as she felt her core melting down. Feeling her orgasmic juices coating his fingers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt Aron lapping up her hot juices.

Her breasts swayed, her nipples ached to feel his lips on them, her chest heaved as she gathered her breath. Knowing if what Aron said was true, and she had no reason to doubt him, then he was the one who started it all. He was the one who put their family on this path of incestuous love. Feeling his fingertips gliding along her wet lips as he rose to his feet. Her thighs still quaked as she came to rest on her ass as Aron pulled his shirt over his head. Taking a dry swallow knowing she was one step closer to her goal as her fingers worked to free her brother's manhood from that cloth prison.

Her greenish-brown eyes gazed up at him as her hand lightly stroked his shaft. Feeling its hardness, its heat, the very beat of his heart upon her fingertips. Feeling its steady beat brushing away her anxiety. Her tongue rolled along the head of his rod, loving the taste of his pre-cum that excited her taste buds. Her father is the only man she has ever tasted. She wondered if Aron's cum would taste any different than her father's. At first she wasn't all that willing to hold his seed in her mouth or swallow it for that matter and yet with her mother's insistence that she would grow to enjoy the taste of a man's seed; it took a while but she did learn to like the taste, then to swallow her father's load. Smirking into her mind as she heard Aron's moan as her lips glided rapidly along his slick cock. Watching his body quiver as her nails teased his scrotum.

While she wasn't anywhere near the skill level of her mother, sister, or aunts' in sucking a man off, she wasn't a novice in any sense either. Lyla knew, now that they all knew her true identity, she would be getting all the experience she needed in the days to come.

"Aron?" Her tongue flicked out, running along his meatus, loving how his body shuddered as she did that. "How do you want me?" Lyla purred as her hand stroked his rod. Her heart leapt, her limbs trembled, her mind melted as Aron bent down and kissed her so passionately it left her breathless. Her greenish-brown eyes were always on his as she inched backwards onto his bed. Her hands ran up his chest, along his neck before they caressed his cheeks as Aron loomed over her.

"If it hurts we'll stop okay?" Aron spoke softly seeing his sister nod in understanding.

"Even if it does, I won't. I want this Aron; I want to be able to be with everyone. I want to know this feeling that I always see," Lyla said softly, her fingertips traced along the left side of his face. Spreading her legs wider on instinct. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as she felt his mushroom top pressing against her entrance. Biting her lip, her hands gripped his shoulders as her hymen tore coating her brother's cock in her virginal blood. Whimpering as he inched deeper into her mound. Feeling his sack brushing against her ass as the entirety of his root rested within her hot peach. Watching her brother's face as her tight folds clamped around his hard pole. Her eyes studied his face as he just stood poised over her allowing her womanhood to grow accustom to the feel of his cock lodged deep within her cunt.

"You ready, I'm going to move now," Aron said, softly.

"Mmmhmm," Lyla hummed. So very pleased that Aron was going slow with her. She knew her father wouldn't be, given the numerous times Noah had tried talking his way into her pants. She could see the lust in his eyes at the thought of talking her virginity. Not that she didn't love her father, which she did, yet she wanted her first time to be special, to be magical, to be sensuous that it would leave a lasting impression on her mind. Not some break neck pounding that would leave her sore for days. No. She knew with Aron he wouldn't do that; she didn't know how she knew, she just did. Her breasts jostled with every gentle thrust of Aron's hips. Her breathing quickened as her canal grew accustomed to his length as it moved through her folds.

Her back arched, her moan escaped her lips as Aron's own captured her left nipple. Feeling his tongue circling along her areola, rolling her bud every which way as her voice grew higher and higher. Feeling her nectar coating every inch of her brother's cock as he made slow, passionate love to her. Just like how she hoped her first time would be like.

"God, you're so tight," Aron groaned as her folds clamped around his rod.

"But... it feels good being inside of me doesn't it?" Lyla asked, in an innocent voice.

"Very good," Aron answered allaying her fears.

Her cheeks heated, her right thigh brushed along Aron's hip, bringing her brother down to her lips. She was so very happy that she could give Aron pleasure, that her virgin mound could please the rod of man that was thrusting into the core of her womanhood. Kissing the palm of Aron's left hand as his thumb brushed away a tear of happiness. Her eyes widened at the sight of her mother and sister standing there, watching them.

"Don't mind us honey," Vera said, in a motherly voice. "We just wanted to be here during this most important event in your life."

"Aron I didn't know you could be so... gentle," Isabel said, biting her lip as her eyes couldn't or wouldn't leave her brother's ass. "I'm a little jealous," she teased blowing her sister a kiss as Lyla's face reddened.

"You know, I think you two just like to watch," Aron retorted.

"We got it from her," Vera jutted her chin towards her eldest daughter. She was so very pleased that she and Aron could speak like this. To tease one another, to whisper sweet nothings into his ear, to tempt him to line her bed whenever he felt like it. "Plus, I do know how to get blood out of sheets," she said, winking at her daughter as Aron could only shake his head at them. Vera felt Isabel snuggling up to her as they both watched on as Lyla moaned and moaned as Aron brought her to an orgasm. Watching Lyla's legs twitch, her thighs quake and her toes curl as she hugged Aron tightly to her. Biting her lip as she watched how her daughter's labia molded around Aron's cock as it glided through her womanhood. She wondered if it looked the same when he was between her legs. Vera couldn't help it; her tongue licked her upper lip as Aron quickly pulled out and shot his load onto Lyla's stomach. His semen striking the undersides of Lyla's massive breasts. "Okay you two, why don't the two of you head up and take a shower. I know you," looking at Aron, "are probably tired from all that time jumping you've been doing," Vera teased. "And I'll take care of your bedding."