Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera's hand slipped from Aron's as he moved to survey the damage she had done. Glancing up, nodding to her husband who was in the control center, then looking to the left and right as Troy and Isabel stood off in the wings. Craning her head upwards seeing Lyle's metamorphic body circling the ceiling waiting for his cue. She hated to do this, but she had to know.

Her eyes watched as ice raced across the floor. Encasing Aron's feet, moving up his legs holding Aron in place as the force of Isabel's fire propelled her through the air.

"Don't hate me Aron," Isabel said, as blue color flames poured forth from the palms of her hands. Engulfing his body in those hot, wicked flames. Praying that her mother was right. Her head turn to the right as one of the robot's hands shot out of the flames striking Troy squarely on the forehead, knocking him out cold. Throwing up her arms as his clap caused concussive waves to blow her flames out along with sending her flying into the wall. Lyle dropped down from the ceiling, morphing into a dragon as he landed. Roaring a challenge to his brother, only to cock his head to the side when Aron just gave him a look that said he wasn't amused. That was before everything went black in his world.

"Watch yourself Aron," Vera said, glancing up as the press she used to test her strength shot down from the ceiling. She saw the anger in her son's eyes as he held it aloft as his knee pressed on the floor. Knowing that it was on its lowest setting the press still weighed a ton. She hid her smile as Aron began to lift the press only to be sent back to a knee when Noah increased the weight to five, then ten, then to fifteen...

"Enough!" Vera jumped at Aron's shout. Shock played along her face as the press thundered against its housing. Even she couldn't do that! Fifteen tons was the max she could lift, and her son had just surpassed her. A mischievous smile formed on her lips as her son's chest heaved. Vera had to know what else her son had been hiding from them. Her hair whipped behind her as she lunged at Aron.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Aron growled as he blocked his mother's blows.

"What does it look like Aron?! Trying to figure out why you would lie to us about not having any powers," Vera said, sending her right knee into her son's stomach. Listening to him grunt as her knee dug deeper into his gut. Taking hold of the charred, flame eaten shirt, spinning Aron around before flinging him into the wall. Shaking her hands to get the stinging sensation out of them. It felt like she was punching a ten-foot-thick concrete wall.

"Isn't that obvious mother?!" Aron spat from the hole in the wall.

Vera took a dry swallow as Aron placed his hands on the edges of the hole. She still couldn't believe after Isabel's fire, her punches, and his flight into the wall Aron didn't have a scratch on him. However, she did notice a trickle of blood that ran down from the corner of his mouth. She knew he was strong, if not stronger than she was. Vera was a little hurt that her son didn't want to join the family.

"Well, go on, tell me. Tell me why you didn't want to tell us about your powers?" Vera demanded, crossing her arms below her breasts. Cocking her hip causing her dress to become taut along her hips. Noticing Noah flying down from the control room. Her eyes glanced to the left as Troy groaned.

"Damn Aron! Did you have to bean me in the head?" Troy groaned as he came to.

"Yeah, it's what you get for thinking you could corner me," Aron said, rubble rolling down onto the training room floor as he climbed out of the hole.

"But we did," Vera said, with a coy smile. "Otherwise I doubt you would have used your powers." Smiling when she hit the nail on the head given her son's scowl.

"What gave me away?" Aron asked, ignoring his mother's question.

"The slap," Vera nodded to the floor above them.

"I think you broke my nose," Lyle whined as he held his nose.

"Aron why didn't you tell us? Why did you make us believe you had no powers?" Noah asked, as he checked on Isabel.

"Because I have no interest in being a hero," Aron said, bluntly.

"But Aron with your mind and your gifts, just think of all the good you could do," Vera said warmly, as she stepped closer to her son.

"And what? Sacrifice myself like grandpa and grandma?! And have my name, my accomplishments simply forgotten by the new shiny hero?" Aron asked, referring to The Commander. "Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'm not about to risk myself for people who can't even take a moment to realize just what was done to save their insufferable lives."

"Oh Aron... sweetheart," Vera said, trying not to tear up. She had never heard him speak so coldly before. Yet there was something else in his eyes. Throwing her arms around him, burying his face in her bosom. "I miss them too," she whispered into his ear. "I miss them every day, not a moment goes by that I don't wish your grandparents were here. To see how you have grown, how smart you are," Vera said, gently stroking the back of his head.

"I'm not joining your little group," Aron said, his voice muffled by his mother's breasts.

"But... then you can't see me in my suit," Vera teased, "or Isabel in hers, they're skin tight."

"I know," Aron said, pushing himself away from his mother.

Vera bit her lip as she watched her son walk towards the elevator. Thinking of what they could do together when she didn't have to worry about keeping her strength in check during her orgasm. She could feel her mound quivering at the thought of her on top of her son, slamming down, sending her son's cock deep into her.

"Well honey, what are we going to do now?" Noah asked, helping Isabel to her feet.

"For now," looking back at her husband, "we let Aron cool off. We did just out his secret. I don't think he's going to let that go anytime soon. Then we show him what it means to be a hero. Will it help bring him around? I can't say, maybe it will get him to see those without powers in a better light," Vera said, watching how Troy checked on his brother's nose. "Is it broken?"

"Not that I can tell," Troy said, being an EMT on his off time as a hero he was the family's medic when they needed it.

"Remind me not to piss him off anymore," Lyle said, wiggling his nose as the pain started to fade away.

Troy nodded in agreement knowing that would just end badly for them. Wondering why Aron didn't fight back when they teased him when he was younger... then again, if he did then he would blow his cover. "To think: the will power it took on his part not to send either one of us through a wall," he thought to himself as he helped Lyle to his feet.

******

A day later...

Smoke drifted in the air before curling over the tops of the boxes. His eyes magnified as he stared down at his latest achievement. Listening to the hiss as the soldering iron ran across the wet sponge as he blew on the hot solder. He hoped this would fix the malfunction that happened when he first did a test run with it. Gently closing its shell, turning on his laptop and opening the program that recorded the video and ran a diagnostic at the same time.

Watching as his little surveillance drone went through its startup sequence. While surveillance was its main purpose it did have a micro filament he had invented, that could stop a 12.7 mm bullet when it reacts with the air, it would form a ten-foot diameter shell. He figured it would be an extra selling point for the military.

"Hello Bob (Bionoid Surveillance Bot), are all functions performing within parameters?" Aron asked, looking into the small red eyes that held high powered cameras within them. His eyes ran down the screen as Bob ran through his programing. So focused on making sure Bob was working properly he failed to hear the footsteps on the stairs.

"What... is that?!" Isabel asked, wondering why there was a robot in the shape of a beetle staring up at her brother. A smile formed on her lips as her brother jumped in his seat. Giggling as his magnifying glasses fell down onto his nose enlarging his eyes.

"Y-you can't see this," Aron said, quickly covering up Bob.

"Why not?" Isabel asked arching an eyebrow, wondering why he was trying to hide that rhinoceros beetle from her.

"It's a secret," Aron stated firmly, knowing if word got out about Bob it wouldn't stay hidden for long.

"Why?" Isabel asked, as she sat down on the edge of his bed. Turning her head to the right feeling how soft his sheets were as her hand moved along its surface. "Aron where did you get these sheets?"

"Bought them, why?"

"Ah yes, I did hear you have money," Isabel said, her eyes cut towards her brother. She pondered if he would take her up on her offer. "So tell me," her dark crimson hair swayed against her back as she rested her legs on his lap, "just what is that?"

"Classified." Was the only thing he would say about Bob.

"Oh?" Arching an eyebrow, now she was really curious on what exactly it was. "Aron?"

"What?" He wondered if she knew he could see her lacy blue panties.

"Can you let me borrow three hundred dollars? My new suit drained my savings, and there's this dress I really, really want. I promise I'll repay you in any way you want," Isabel purred smiling seductively at her brother while the heel of her foot brushed along his manhood. Keeping her shock from her face as Aron pushed her legs off his lap. Wondering what was wrong with her brother that he would refuse her teasing.

"How about I give you the money and you leave me alone," Aron said, in a cold tone.

"You sure? I do mean anything Aron," Isabel said, repeating her offer.

"Quite."

"Okay, but you're missing out," Isabel said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Uh-huh," Aron muttered not believing a word as he pulled out his wallet. "This should buy me peace and quiet for the rest of the time I'm here," he said, placing four one hundred dollar bills in her hand.

"You're going to regret not taking me up on my offer," Isabel said, as she walked away.

"Doubtful."

"Shit," Isabel cursed as she stuffed the bills into her bra.

"I take it Aron didn't take the bait?" Troy asked as Isabel walked into their parent's room, as their mother sucked his cock while Lyle fucked her ass and their father pumped his cock into her cunt.

"No," Isabel pouted. "And I am horny!" she whined stomping her foot on the floor.

"Then come here, I'll take care of you," Troy said, beckoning his sister to him. Unaware that Aron was field testing Bob's slave drones running them through the house's ducting like they would be used out on missions. Unknowing that their conversation was being fed down to Aron's laptop.

******


The next day...

"Aron what are you looking at?" Noah asked, as he entered the living room after he had fixed his children lunch before Troy and Lyle had to run off to work.

"Something I doubt you would understand," Aron said, arrogantly.

"Try me," Noah said, stepping up to the challenge.

"It's on supersymmetry and how it relates to quantum mechanics," Aron said matter-of-factly.

"Sounds... interesting," Noah replied even through he had no idea what his son had just spoke about. "Why don't you tell me about it without the attitude," he said, sitting down beside him. "Whoa-whoa, small words, really small words, your dad isn't as smart as you are Aron," Noah said, with a warm smile. "So what do they think will happen if they don't find this particle?" he asked after Aron had explained it to him.

"The end of the universe, but it's just a theory," Aron said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Noah!" Vera's voice called out as she raced down the stairs. "Isabel! We need to go!" Her feet sliding along the floor as she came to a stop as her husband and son looked at her. "Where's Lyle and Troy?"

"Off to work, why?" Noah asked, getting to his feet.

"Trouble." Noting how Aron turned back around in his seat ignoring the plight of the city. "There's a giant robot terrorizing downtown," Vera said, as she walked over to the hidden elevator feeling her daughter and Noah at her back. "We could use an extra hand," she said, trying to get Aron to come along.

"I'll pass," Aron said, stretching out on the couch.

"Suit yourself," Vera sighed as the doors closed.

Setting his phone to the side once he was done reading the article. Pondering on the hypothesis that the author proposed in the article as he switched on the TV. Wondering why it was set to the news channel. Arching an eyebrow as the news crew kept the camera on his family as they battled that sixty foot robot. Noting how his father and sister were darting around its head as his father distracted the thing while Isabel attacked it to no avail. He was about to change the channel when his phone rang.

"Aron!" Vera's frantic voice came over the line.

"Yeah, this is he, how can I help you," Aron answered with a smartass tone.

"Don't start! We need you here, right now!"

"Why, it seemed like you all had it under control," Aron stated flipping through the channels.

"What the hell are you watching?! Your brother is down, maybe dead, your father has just been struck sending him into a plate glass window!"

"And you can't damage it?" Aron asked, his interest pegged.

"No damn it! That's what I've been saying!"

"Then run away," Aron said, not seeing why she was getting so worked up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You know we can't do that! Think of the lives that would be lost if we did?"

"Well, I don't see why you need me if you all can't damage it," Aron sighed.

"Aron, son, I understand why you don't want to be a hero. Yet these people are defenseless, are you telling me you're just going to leave them to their..."

"We can't hold it much longer!" Aron sighed as Lyle's voice came over the line.

"Fine, fine. I'll take the bus," Aron said, with a smirk.

"The hell you will! Take the jet bike! And hurry!" Pocketing his phone once he stepped into the elevator.

Aron walked into the hall of his forbearers. His eyes running over the costumes that lined the walls. Most still held the signs of their last battle which most cost them their lives to stop whomever it was. Coming to a stop in front of a distant uncle that went by the name of Void. What little he remembered Void wasn't a superpowered brute like he was. He relied on his gadgets to defeat his foes. Pulling the black mask off the mannequin's head, the trench coat, arching an eyebrow at the anti-basaltic armor that lined the inside of the coat. He knew it wouldn't have been invented for another thirty years later -- after Void's death. However, it seemed to him his distant uncle was a man before his time.

"What the...?!" Aron yelped in surprise as the costume and coat instantly shrank to his size. "Whoa?!" he uttered in amazement at the HUD display once he slipped the mask on.

"Password." Came a computerized female voice.

"Huh?"

"Password." It prompted once again.

"How the hell should I know?!"

"Running biometric scan..."

"Who was this guy?!" Aron asked himself. The level of tech embedded in that thin fabric was not something he would have expected from someone that lived in the late '20s.

"Scan complete. Unlocking systems."

"Great. Run your start up on the way," Aron said, as he hopped onto the jet bike.

"Roger." Aron's eyes ran over the screen as he shot through the tunnel that led to the exit a quarter mile away. "Alert. Level seven threat detected."

"What the hell does that even mean?! Oh shit," Aron cursed as whatever the system was gave him a detailed analyst of the robot. "Well, no wonder they couldn't damage it. It's made out of neuium," he growled. Knowing that this just got far more difficult than he thought.

"Missiles incoming."

"Don't sound so calm about it!"

"Shall I deploy counter measures?"

"Hell yes!" Aron might not feel the impact of the missiles but that didn't mean he wanted to fall a few hundred feet to the ground.

"Understood. Deploying EMP pulse." Aron's right arm was jerked away from the handle of the jet bike as a triangle shaped device slid out of the sleeve of his coat as it tracked the incoming missiles. "Narrowing the beam to limit property damage. Firing in 3... 2..."

"Holy!" Aron muttered as he watched as the missiles fell harmlessly into the river below.

"It's unwise to take your hands off of handle bar while in flight."

"Tie into the onboard computer and take command. Get out of the danger zone once I'm off," Aron said, preparing himself for the leap.

"Done."

"Good, I leave it in your care," Aron said, jumping off the runner. His coat flapping behind him as he fell towards the back of the robot's head.

"In order to damage the neuium shell you'll need to use eighty percent of your strength."

"How do you know that?!"

"I ran a scan on your body, if you weren't related to him, I am programmed to self-destruct."

"I see," Aron muttered. The leather of his glove squeaked as his fist tightened. Feeling his muscles bulging as he prepared to unleash his might upon the robot. A dull ring resounded along the street as his fist struck the back half of the top of the robot's head. "Thought so," Aron spoke when only a small dent was formed in the metal. "Can you scan this thing?!" he asked, as he tried to hold on as whomever operated the machine tried to shake him off.

"Roger. Scanning now."

"Will the EMP penetrate the shell of this thing?"

"Negative."

"Just great," Aron sighed. His hands fumbled about as he slid off the head of the thing. Catching himself on the lip of the neck joint. "I bet this is important!" he shouted as he ripped out the tracking system. "What's this?!"

"Stop it! Don't you touch my robot!" Came a juvenile voice from the robot's mouth. "No! You destroyed my guidance system!" Aron screamed in pain before the force of the electric charge sent him flying.

Isabel come swooping down uneasily due to her pain and fatigue. Rolling her brother over as his body smoked. "Aron," Isabel whispered pulling up his mask above his nose. Placing her cheek above his mouth to check if he was breathing. "Don't you die on me!" she growled as she started CPR. "He's breathing," Isabel spoke into their communicator as Aron coughed as he rolled over, pulling his mask back down.

"Whatever you're called, did you find a weak point on that thing?" Aron asked, as he got to his feet.

"Yes." Displaying the robot's front pointing to a spot on its midsection. "You'll need to deliver the equivalent to fifteen tons of force."

"Let's hope my bones don't shatter," Aron muttered as he began to run towards that beast.

"Improbable. My scans show your body will be able to withstand it."

"Well, at least one of us is confident," Aron said, rolling to the side as .50 caliber bullets struck the pavement. The asphalt cracked and compressed as Aron pushed off with his full force barreling into the backside of the robot's right leg. Grunting as his fingers dug ruts into the roadway as he got his hand beneath the robot's foot. Looking over to his mother as she copied him. With their combined strength lifting the thing off its feet and tossing it ten feet behind them. Jumping up onto the robot's chest, bringing up his arms, pressing his forearms together to protect his face as whoever controlled it shot him at point blank range with a M134 mini gun. "Ow," Aron growled once he had ripped the weapon from its mounting and tossing it away. "Where is it?" Looking for the spot as he walked down the robot's chest. Getting to his knees, interlocking his fingers together, bringing his arms above his head striking the spot with all his might. Windows shattered as the shock wave radiated outward. Again, Aron brought his strength down on that one spot and still the shell held true.