Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, show me where it is," Aron sighed.

"Mapping route now." Aron ignited the afterburner as he sped towards the burning skyscraper.

"Mom!" Isabel shouted as she stood in her seat pointing at the blazing building. Her hands shot to her ears as the concussive force of Aron's clap shattered the windows, forcing the fire to die out.

"Go. Save the innocent!" Vera said, taking command. Putting the car into hover mode once she pulled it to one of the blown out windows. Blowing her son a kiss as he caught sight of her as he searched for survivors. "So you run off to play hero now?" she teased. She could feel her son rolling his eyes behind his mask. "Bring who you find to the car and I'll ferry them down," Vera said to Aron, knowing Lyle could do the same as he and Isabel cleared out the top floors.

Aron grunted as the man he had ferried down to the ground wrapped him in a bear hug. The snapping of camera shutters rang in his ears as he heard reporters shouting out questions wondering if he was a new addition to the team. What was his name and such? He was about to head home until Isabel looped her arm around his forcing him to stand in front of the police tape.

"Firelight! Firelight! Over here! Tell us, just who is this new hero?!" Shouted one female reporter.

"I'm so glad that you asked!" Isabel said, with a broad smile. "As you all know and saw this here is Void, while Mariner is out of commission due to the injuries he sustained earlier today," pulling her brother against her so he could feel the shape of her breast against his arm, "he will be joining our group temporarily," she said, smirking slyly at her brother. Wondering what look he was giving her behind that mask.

"What about that kiss we all saw. Are the rumors true that the two of you are..."

Her cheeks blushed, brushing her hair behind her ear, "I thought no one saw that," Isabel said bashfully, all to make the media believe that they were in fact an item. "But now that it's out." Taking a deep breath for dramatic effect, taking Aron by surprise and lifting his mask over his nose and kissing him with such passion that there could be no illusion that they weren't together. "Yes, yes, we are seeing each other," Isabel said, as the reporters peppered her with renewed questions.

"Now, now, everyone," Vera said, stepping up to her daughter's side. "That's just sneaky," she whispered heatedly into Isabel's ear before turning her attention back to the reporters. "Void isn't much of a talker, so if there're any questions you might like to ask, please forward them to our PR agent." Turning her head as she heard the sound of the jet bike taking off. Wondering when he had left Isabel's side.

"Aron!" Noah called out angrily as he heard the jet bike powering down. "Just where did you go?"

"Told you, work."

"Dressed in that costume?" Noah asked, not letting Aron slide on his secret meeting with whomever it was. He and Troy were listening throughout it all.

"Why does it matter?" Aron retorted as he pulled off his mask.

"I might not have your strength, but I am still..." Hissing as he moved the wrong way causing his ribs to throb painfully.

"Take it easy Dad," Troy said, his hands gently supporting his father. "I don't know what you got yourself into Aron, but you need to stop. Secrets will only harm you and those you care about."

"You speaking from experience?"

"Watch it li'l brother," Troy growled low, his icy blue eyes shimmered as the temperature began to drop.

"When I want a lecture on honesty I'll get one that's not from a hypocrite, thank you very much," Aron said, spinning on his heel and marching towards the elevator.

"Stop right there young man! I said stop!" Vera growled pushing off with all her strength. She had no idea how he had turned her momentum against her as her fist barely missed his cheek before Aron took hold of her arm and sent her flying back towards where Troy and Noah stood. Only to have Lyle catch her in midair.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now," Aron said, stepping into the elevator. Rolling his tongue trying to get the taste of his sister out of it as she blew him a kiss as the doors rolled closed.

******

The next morning...

"Man, look at all these people who hate you!" Lyle bawled out as his little brother walked into the kitchen. "I can't believe that in less then twelve hours you could have every guy in the city hating your guts," he said, thinking the hate mail from the hardcore fans of his sister that were posted on her fan page was a hoot!

"And? What's your point?" Aron sighed as he fixed himself a bowl of cereal.

"Would it kill you to smile once in a while? I mean you and me we killed it in that bank last night. What were you doing there anyway? I mean you say you aren't a hero and yet here you are, risking it all for these twenty souls you don't know," Lyle said, loudly dropping the morning paper on the table. His eyes smirking as he sipped his coffee enjoying the groan that it got from his brother as Aron read the headline that had a sketch of Aron's description from the hostages along with a picture of that very steamy kiss that Isabel planted on him.

"Let's not forget how dashing he was saving those people from that fire last night," Isabel teased as she sauntered into the room. "Did you enjoy that kiss? I know I did," she purred wantonly into Aron's right ear as he was in mid-bite. "Did you think of me with you stroked that cock?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Aron! I will not tolerate that kind of language in my house!" Vera said, as she helped her husband down the stairs since Noah woke up stiff as a board that morning.

"It's okay to like it Aron, I know I did. After all we're a couple now," Isabel said with a devilish smile, as her finger tapped the picture of the two of them.

"Well, I got to get to work, have to pull a double due to that damn kid," Lyle sighed as he sat down his cup. "See you tonight Mom," he said, placing a kiss on her right cheek as he passed her.

"Be safe honey, and call if you're going to be late."

"Okay," Lyle said, as the front door closed behind him.

Biting her lip as Aron hastily got up from his seat. "Aron... there's no reason for you to distance yourself from us," Vera said, as she helped Noah to his seat. "I know last night was... strained, but we're your family," she uttered, tentatively walking up to her son's back. "There's no reason for you to keep secrets from us," Vera spoke slipping her arms around her son's waist. Pressing her 36C breasts into his back. "You helped save so many people last night, you don't know how proud I am of you."

"I saved a lot more than that," Aron said offhandedly, washing out his bowl. "I just don't talk about it."

"Aron, what do you mean by that?" Vera asked, resting her chin on Aron's left shoulder. "Aron, I know you would be able to feel it if I punched you. So tell me what you meant by that you saved a lot more than those from last night."

"When you spill your dirty little secret, I'll let you in on mine," Aron said, breaking his mother's hold and walking towards the exit.

"So you want to know do you?" Vera asked spinning around. Noting how Isabel's and Noah's eyes were glancing between the two of them.

"Not like I don't already know, but yeah," Aron nodded slipping his hands into his pajama pockets.

"I see," her tongue flicked against her teeth as her sultry eyes ran down her son's body, "what would you say, if I wanted to fuck you right now. I don't mean the slow passionate kind. I mean I want to fuck you so hard for all the aggravation you've cause since you've been home. We might bring down a wall or two with how hard I'm going to fuck you," Vera purred as she pulled on the belt of her robe. Letting her son's eyes fall on her abs as the robe covered the majority of her breasts while her red thatch of hair beckoned to him. "So baby, what would you say to that?"

"One: you're crazy. Two: from what I saw you'd probably enjoy it... a lot..."

"Then why are you hard right now?" Vera asked, heatedly into his ear as her cheek brushed his. Her hand grasping her son's phallus giving it a few loving strokes. Hoping that he was still a virgin. A mother should always be the one who took her son's virginity, or that's what Vera thought anyway.

"Probably because I'm equally crazy. I am, after all, related to you."

"If you already knew then why didn't you join, hmm?" Vera asked, as her green eyes shimmered in her lust as the tip of her tongue teased his upper lip.

"Three bananas in a basket is a little too much for my taste."

"Now tell me, what was the deal with you at the bank last night. The money you supposedly have, and all these people you say you've saved. Tell us and I'll suck you off right here in front of your father. You would like that wouldn't you? It's okay baby. There's no shame in wanting your mother's mouth wrapped around this hard cock."

"I've saved every person on this planet three times over," Aron said, truthfully.

"How?"

"Classified."

"Why do you keep saying that, just who do you work for?" Vera asked, slipping her hand into Aron's pajama pants. "You like that don't you Aron, doesn't my hand feel good on this cock? It feels even better when my lips are wrapped around it."

"The NSA."

"Since when?" Noah asked, not believing a word.

"Since I invented a nerualizer that keeps telepaths from reading my mind," Aron said, matter-of-factly. Glancing down as his mother pushed his pajamas to the floor.

"Would you look at that? All nice and hard," Vera purred. Smirking at Isabel as she pouted in her seat as her fingers glided along Aron's shaft. Winking at her husband before her left hand darted out and pressed against the back of Aron's head. Keeping him in place as Vera kissed her son, rolling her tongue in his mouth, after all Isabel couldn't be the only one that got to experience what Aron's lips felt like. Her eyes on his as she slowly squatted down. Her green eyes peering up at him as her hot breath flowed over the head of his cock, making it twitch for her. Taunting him to come out and tell her to stop, even though she so wanted this.

"Well?!" Aron said, with false bravado. Keeping his nervousness hidden as his mother smirked up at him before she inhaled his cock.

Noah turned his attention to the news paper as the sound of Vera's skills resounded in their kitchen. However, Isabel's eyes couldn't look away as her mother's head rocked on her brother's cock. Biting her lip as that mushroom top glistened in her mother's saliva. Her hand working along his shaft, her thumb circling the underside of his crown. Isabel noted the hungry smile on her mother's lips as she looked up at Aron.

"So baby, isn't this better than constantly fighting with us?" Vera asked, keeping a very firm grip on his shaft as her hand glided along Aron's slick cock. Her eyes smirked devilishly as she heard him release a shuttering moan as her tongue ran along the meatus of his crown. Lapping up his pre-cum, returning his rod of man back to the warmth of her ravenous mouth. Quickly pulling off, shaking her robe off and directing his aim as his cum splattered along her breasts. Her hand milked out the last drop, as it beaded on the tip of his pole her tongue slowly gathered it along her tastebuds. Her eyes fluttered as she sucked her youngest son's seed from her finger. Knowing that soon they would move from simple oral, and then, well, Vera wouldn't have to worry about holding her strength in check, not with her son. Lightly smacking Aron's left cheek once she pulled up his pajama pants. Humming happily as she opened the fridge to prepare breakfast for Noah and Isabel.

"Good morning Void."

"Morning Veil," Aron greeted the AI as he pulled the mask on once he entered the lab. He was going to spend the day figuring out what every piece of equipment was that was stored in the lab. Aron was so eager to test them out only after he knew exactly what they were for.

"May I suggest repairing the outer layers of the costume?"

"I see," Aron muttered as Veil brought up a display of the damage to it from the fire, the machine gun fire that he had taken during his rescue in the bank, and the mini gun that he had taken at point blank range. Although, he had no idea how he was going to repair the fabric when he didn't know the first thing about going about it.

"Use the booth." Making him look right at the device as it stood against the far wall.

"Is that what that is?" Aron mused.

"Yes. That is where Void created me along with numerous other super suits."

"Huh. Didn't know he was so... giving," Aron stated as he plucked the shirt and pants from the center table. Arching an eyebrow as the glass door slid silently around the back as he approached. It almost felt like the device recognized him as a clear mannequin rose from the floor of the booth. "Hey Veil?"

"Yes?"

"Can you tie into the lab's system while your systems are being repaired?" Aron asked, he had grown rather fond of having discussions with Veil. He didn't know why it just felt like Veil knew more about him then she was letting on.

"Yes, one moment... I have successfully tied into the lab's com system."

"Excellent." Pulling off the mask and placing it on the head of the dummy. "Now to inventory," Aron said, rubbing his hands together. Taken aback for a moment as mechanical arms dropped down from the ceiling with a foot thick spindle of yarn that he didn't know what its make up was. However, he was determined to find out. "How long until its repaired?"

"Estimated time... three hours."

For the past two hours Aron had gotten acquainted with all the items stored in the lab. A few times he had been perplexed given he had been tinkering with inventing a few of them yet he could never make them work, and here he was staring at a working device. Sighing knowing that he couldn't go forward with it any longer, he had to admit that his distant uncle was a mad genius and far smarter than he was.

"Veil do you know what this is?" Aron asked, holding the palm sized device up to so she could see it.

"A bone regenerator."

"Why does that sound like me?" Vera asked, stepping into the lab after her morning shower.

"Good morning Vera."

"Mom meet Veil," Aron said, introducing his new AI friend.

"Hello Veil," Vera said, a little unnerved speaking with something that sounded so much like her. "What are you doing down here anyway?"

"Taking stock of the equipment in this place, and repairing Veil," Aron said, pointing to the booth.

"Wait... does that mean we can make our own suits now?" Vera asked, in surprised shock.

"Yes, it does serve as that function."

"That's so cool!" Vera cooed in delight. "How does it work?" she queried looking up at the ceiling.

"A 3D scan must be performed, preferably nude, to ensure a proper measurement is taken of the subject's body."

"Oh?!" Her eyes glanced over at her son. She was all the more willing to be nude before her son. Especially, after what they had done in the kitchen. She could still taste his cock and semen on her tongue and she couldn't wait for the next chance. "And how exactly do we go about that?" Vera asked, hoping Aron was watching how her breasts bounced beneath her shirt.

"You enter the booth and the process starts automatically."

"That booth?" Vera queried, pointing across the room.

"Affirmative."

"I see, you'll just have to let me use it once you're done," Vera cooed smirking libidinously at her son as she cradled and lifted her breasts. Her thumb and index fingers softly rolling her nipples, making them strain the fabric of her shirt all just to torment her son's mind. "So what is that in your hand Aron?"

"Veil said it was a bone regenerator."

"Wait, does that mean it will heal your Dad?"

"Not all at once, it will take multiple treatments lasting a week to properly mend the bones."

"Thank you, Veil," Vera stated dashing out of the room. "Don't you go anywhere!" she called back to her son as she ran towards the elevator.

"Vera I don't know about this," Noah said, uncertain about what his wife had said could be done.

"What harm could there be if it doesn't work. If it does then you're ribs and arm will be healed in a week instead of two months," Vera said, leading her reluctant husband into the lab with Isabel in tow.

"Veil where's the key for this thing?" Vera heard Aron's voice as they neared the lab.

"Void kept it on his person at all times. He didn't trust anyone to not snoop through his private things."

"Oh, that's reasonable, probably has all his blueprints of the things he's invented. If I were him, I wouldn't want my inventions in the wrong hands either."

"Yes, Void was secretive about his life, he did after all create this base along with my programing."

"You have to tell me how a man in the '20s could write computer code..." Turning around as he heard someone entering.

"Sounds like you admire our distant uncle Aron," Isabel said, as her eyes had a lustful fire in them as the tips of her fingers skimmed along the surface of the center lab table as she walked around it.

"Look at this place, it's awesome!" Aron said, with a huge smile on his face like he had just discovered Willy Wonka's golden ticket.

"I see, Mom told me we can make our own costumes now. You'll have to show me how," Isabel said, pursing her lips to contain her lustful thoughts.

"Aron, where should your Dad sit?" Vera asked, as she pondered when she could get her son between her legs. Sucking him off was not going to hold her desire for long, and she couldn't wait to show her son how good being inside her hot peach could be. Especially, given her strength she could practically get her sons and husband to cum with only squeezing her folds. She has done so when they were at the Heroes conference and she sat on Lyle's lap last year. No one knew she was fucking her son in a room full of people as Noah spoke to the heroes who had come to attend the event. How she had a smile on her face as she talked to the attendees with a pussy full of her son's cum; that was the highlight of her day.

"The stool will be fine," Aron said, pulling out the one he's been using. "Now where was the break in your arm and ribs?" Running the device over his father's injures, listening to Veil as she dictated how he should use the device. "How's that?" Aron asked, as he placed the regenerator into the drawer.

"Better," a smile appeared on Noah's face, "at least breathing isn't too difficult," Noah said, nodding his thank you to his son. "Vera, if this tech has been sitting here all this time, why did your father seal it off?" he asked, looking over at his wife.

"I don't really know Noah. I think I remember him saying something about not being reminded of how painful it was to watch Grandpa die when he fought the Red Scare back in the '50s or something like that. Grandma rarely talked about Grandpa unless it was to tell us that he was the greatest love of her life, and that we all should find someone just as brave and handsome as he was," Vera said lovingly, as her hand softly brushed along the back of Noah's hair.

"Wait I thought Void was a distant uncle?" Aron asked, confused.

"I told you that because I didn't think you could handle the truth but now," sucking on her lower lip as she gazed at her son hungrily, "I think you can," Vera said, watching Isabel walking up behind her brother.

"We come from a long line of incestuous superheroes Aron," Isabel purred into his ear. "As Mom has told me when Grandpa was old enough along with grand Aunt Jill they would have wild sex with one another, and when Grandpa and Jill married they brought their spouses into the mix," she whispered sensuously into his ear as she ran her hand down her brother's chest. Her lips tugged on his earlobe as her hand slipped into his pants. Her nose nuzzled his hair as she felt her brother growing in her hand. "When you're ready Aron, I'll always spread my legs for you," Isabel cooed as her fingers trailed up his shaft as she pulled her hand out.