Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Veil, are there any photos of Void around here?" Aron asked, turning his head as the door of the booth rolled open with a soft hiss. Taking the repaired items off the dummy and setting them aside.

"I am unaware of any photos." Why did it sound like Veil was lying to him? Looking over as his mother quickly stripped her clothes off. Her nails tickled Aron's chin as she walked past him. Hoping he liked how her ass swayed and bounced, because she couldn't wait for when it was bouncing as he pounded her from behind.

"Okay Veil I'm ready, scan me!" Vera stated holding her arms out and standing just like Veil directed.

Aron tilted his head as a computer screen powered up on its own. Watching as a 3D model of his mother's body started to appear on the screen as the scanner moved around her body. Looking over at Isabel as she too started to strip down.

"What? I wouldn't mind having another suit," Isabel said, with a coy smirk as she laid her bra onto the lab table. "See anything you like?" she asked, as her 38B breasts stood proudly for his viewing pleasure. Her teeth ran along her lower lip when she saw her brother's cock flex and rip the material of his jeans. Giggling at the sight, she was going to have to be careful around it if it could do that. She didn't want to be knocked out before the fun began. "So how long until Mom's done?" Isabel queried, as she leaned on the table letting her brother view her bare mons Venus. Other than the hair on her head, she could never grow body hair. She didn't know why, Isabel chalked that up to her fire powers burning it off whenever she used them. Then again, she never had to shave her legs, armpits, or have to deal with painful waxing.

"Few more minutes," Aron muttered before looking down at his ruined pants. They were his favorite pair!

"Good," sauntering up to her brother, "means I get to do this," Isabel purred pressing her bare breasts into his chest. Taking hold of his hands and firmly placing them on her equally bare ass. "Mmm... yes, don't they feel good in your hand li'l brother?" Her green eyes lustered as she felt her mound heating, brushing her throbbing clit against his bulge.

"That was... strange," Vera said, stepping out of the booth. Smacking her daughter's ass playfully as Isabel quickly jumped into the booth.

"Shall I create a separate file Void?"

"Yes Veil," Aron answered.

"So what kind of suit can this thing make?" Vera asked, standing bottomless beside her son. Noting how his eyes glanced out the corner of his right eye as she slipped her left leg into her pants. Knowing he was getting a peek at her pink, moist labia, which only produced more dew along those sensitive lady parts as she went a tad bit slower allowing her son to peer at her mound to his heart's content as she slid her right leg into her jeans.

"With your body type and power the design system can create numerous designs and out of equally numerous thread that Void has stored for such purposes."

"Aron why does that... Veil have your mother's voice?" Noah asked, studying his son's back.

"That's what I said!" Vera stated smiling at her husband.

"I have no idea. Not like I was the one that programed her," Aron muttered his eyes watching as the computer mainframe displayed costume designs and colors at a five second intervals.

"Void is there something wrong with the way I sound?"

"No Veil, you're perfect the way you are," Aron stated truthfully.

"Thank you, Void."

"Veil can a suit be made out of Kevlar and fire proof thread with insulation thin enough to protect me in seventy below without being bulky?" Vera asked, her thumb brushed along Aron's jaw as her left hand rested on the back of his neck.

"Yes. But Void created a ballistic thread fifty times better than Kevlar, would you rather use that?"

"He did? Huh. I think Void has you beat," Vera teased her son. "Yes Veil that will be perfect!"

"Shall I begin the process once Isabel is out of the booth?"

"Not yet, let me think on the colors I want, okay?"

"Understood."

"Veil? How are you powered anyway?"

"Void created me to serve as the AI for the base along with his suit. As long as the suit is connected to the base, I can be powered by a small microwave receiver."

"Did you know this?" Noah asked, looking at his wife.

"Not a clue, told you honey, we weren't told a lot about Void while we were growing up," Vera said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Understandable. Void didn't want to pollute the time line anymore than what he already had done."

"Wait. Wait. Veil are you saying Void came from the future?" Aron asked, his interest pegged.

"In a matter of speaking,"

"No wonder this tech is so awesome!" Aron said, thrusting his arms into the air.

"Well, I'm glad something has gotten you down here," Vera said lovingly, as she lightly stroked the back of her son's head. "Tell me Veil, is there anything else that we don't know about that Void left behind?"

"Only that the base has three sublevels instead of two."

"Wait. Wait. This whole time there's been another floor that even I didn't know about?!" Vera asked, in shocked surprise.

"Yes. That's where Void stored his inventions, mainly the more dangerous ones. However, Void had sealed it off in order to keep his inventions out of his enemy's hands and will only be unsealed once a criteria is met. Something that Void swore your father to keep hidden before he went to face Red Scare."

"Veil?" Aron tilted his head towards the ceiling the question had been plaguing his mind.

"Yes Void?"

"Why wasn't Void wearing you during his last battle?"

"At the time of Void's death he was already dying. The temporal shift that took him to the past caused a phase shift in his molecules rendering the powers he was born with nulled. At first it wasn't noticeable, yet as the years went by his body slowly began to break down. If he had returned to his own time the phase shift would have normalized itself and he would have lived out the rest of his life normally with his powers restored. However, as it was he was stuck in the past. So he pushed the pain aside and helped those that he could and ended those who threatened the world. Before Void went off to face the Red Scare, he placed me in the hall to await for the time when someone would don his mantle once again. As Void put it, I was far more valuable than dying with an old man. Yet as I have stated I am the AI of this base, and in my grief your father, Vera, comforted me in my time of need."

"Y-y-you spoke with my father?" Vera asked, with a trembling voice as Isabel stepped out of the booth.

"Yes, on many occasions, along with his sister when she was alive. Would you like to see some of the videos I recorded?"

"Yes please, very much so!" Vera pleaded as a single tear hung suspended on her eyelash. Turning her head as a hidden panel in the wall across from her sunk in then rolled up revealing a forty inch screen.

"Dad watch!" Vera's hands flew to her mouth as the image of her father, when he was nine, appeared on the screen. Resting her hand over Noah's as he rested it on her right shoulder offering her comfort when she so needed it. Listening to the strange man's chuckle as it came over the speakers as her father created a small tornado within the training room they have been using for years. "Wasn't that so cool!"

"Indeed it was Henry."

"So when can I fight the bad guys with you?!" Henry asked, throwing rapid punches. Vera softly chuckled at how boyish her father was.

"Not until you're sixteen." Vera's eyes widened as a younger version of her grandmother walked within range of the camera. "Honey you know Jill's dying to come down here. You know how much she's a daddy's girl."

"Wait go back, isn't there more?" Vera asked, as the video cut off.

"No. Void had me cut the feed."

"Veil?" Henry's voice came over the speakers.

"Yes Henry?" Vera moved passed her daughter as she dressed. Her hand reaching out to the screen as her father sat in front of the main computer for their base looking up at the camera.

"If my dad created you does that make you my sister?" Henry asked, with a ten year old's intrigue.

"I don't know, would you like for me to be your sister?"

"Mmmhmm!" Henry nodded vehemently. "You'll keep my dad safe won't you?"

"I will try. Your father is very special to me too." Vera watched how her father looked off to the left as if someone was calling to him. "Go eat Henry. Your dad wouldn't like it if you skipped dinner."

"Kay! Love you, Veil!" Henry cried happily as he jumped from his seat and raced for the elevator before the video ended and another started.

"Henry, what's wrong?" Vera's lip trembled as she listened to her father weeping as he pounded his hand on the floor before the stand where Void had placed his costume.

"That bastard killed him!"

"I know."

"Why?! Why weren't you with him?" Henry pleaded with tear laden cheeks as he stared up at his father's mask.

"I don't know. Void didn't tell me the reason why he chose to leave me behind."

"Veil why did you lie to my father!?" Vera shouted.

"Because that was Void's last command to me. So the timeline would unfold as it should have."

"Shall I play Henry's special message for you Vera?"

"What?!" Vera uttered, taken aback.

"The video he left behind for you wasn't the only one he made before his final moments."

"Then please do," Vera spoke her eyes quickly glanced down as the video began to play.

"Vera... I know how much you worry about my health since my heart attack. Know that we don't do this to relive our glory days. I know I'm far past my prime, yet as my father... I don't think I've really told you the truth about him. Dad was... a very strange man. Smart, so smart half the time I rarely understood what he was speaking of. At the time I thought his ideas were so convoluted only to watch as the passage of time proved him right. Aron reminds me so much of Dad, its odd, Aron sort of looks like him if that's even possible." Vera, Noah, and Isabel turned their eyes to Aron who simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't tinker with DNA so I wouldn't know if that's possible," Aron said, in a scientific voice.

"Yet unbeknownst to my father, I snuck into his lab on a day when he was out fighting some villain I can't remember. Like always I loved being in my father's lab, so while I was a poking through my father's things I found something. A device that wouldn't be seen for over half my life time. At the time I had no idea what is was, yet as I touched the screen it automatically lit up. On it was a picture, a picture, if my memory is to believed looks so much like Isabel only slightly older kissing my father no less or whomever was wearing Veil. But that can't be right, can it? Can something or someone that is connected to our family travel to the past? I don't know, I wish I was as smart as my father or Aron at least then I might have some answers to these questions, which have been plaguing me since my father's death.

Yet, I do remember one time I found my father sulking alone, whispering to the darkness. Looking for guidance from people that weren't even born yet." Watching how her father bit his lip looking like he wanted to say more but couldn't. Hearing her mother's voice in the background knowing what was to come next. "So before we go, I want to say Vera, I love you, I love your brothers and sisters with all my heart as does your mother. Yet as my father before me, who knew the battle with Red Scare would likely be his last. I too go to meet my own fate. I do hope I can see Mom and Dad again; I've missed them so much. Now we must go. Veil take care of my family for me."

"Of course, Henry. I will miss you. If you do see Void. Tell him..."

"I know my old friend. I know. I will tell him of how you have helped his family in the years since his departure."

"No Dad... no," Vera muttered, tears streaked down her cheeks as her knees buckled as the pain of that day resurfaced. Replaying the moment of her father's death back in her minds eye, feeling like it only happened yesterday. Burying her face into Noah's chest as he wrapped his good arm around her. Her chest heaved as she wept into his chest. Pulling her daughter into her as Isabel knelt beside her.

"Aron, what are you doing?" Noah asked, turning his head as he heard the squeaking of a dry erase marker.

"Temporal math," Aron stated matter-of-factly.

"Why? Don't you see Mom needs us?" Isabel asked, incensed that her brother couldn't be a little more sensitive.

"I am doing something for her. Proving what grandpa said was true or not."

"Aron! Who cares about that! Great-granddad has been dead for decades, no squabbling is going to help Mom now!"

"It's okay Isabel, your brother is using his own form of comfort," Vera said, wiping her eyes.

"I didn't mean to cause you distress Vera."

"I know you didn't Veil. I thank you for showing me these. It means a lot to me," Vera said, sniffingly. "Could you... could you move those videos to the mainframe?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Vera. Transferring now."

"You okay honey?" Noah asked, seeing his wife nod. Their heads shot up as Aron's fist smashed through the dry erase board. Watching how his hands ruffled his hair in frustration.

"What am I missing!" Aron growled tossing the marker across the room. "The amount of power needed to create a temporal rift is astronomical its..."

"It's not improbable Void."

"How so?" Aron asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"I can't say."

"Why?!"

"Because you would experiment and cause a paradox in time. Time travel shouldn't be tempted. You can't not change what already has come to pass no matter how much I would like that."

"Veil are you saying you miss my father?" Vera asked, confused by Veil's words.

"Very much so. Void created me, he created Henry, Henry created you, you created Void. You all are my family."

"What are you all doing in here?" Troy asked, as he appeared in the doorway of the lab as he came home for an early lunch break before heading back out to finish his shift. Wondering why his mother, father, and sister were all on the floor and why Aron looked like he wanted to punch something.

"Hello Troy, your core temperature is a nice negative twenty."

"Okay who was that and why does it sound like Mom?" Troy asked, looking around for the unseen voice, and how it knew the temperature he liked to keep his core at.

"Troy meet Veil, the base's and Aron's suit AI." Vera said, patting her daughter's and husband's hands telling them she would be alright.

"Wait you built an AI?" Troy asked, looking over at his brother.

"Not me, not this AI. Veil is far more advanced than anything I can program," Aron sighed.

"Thank you Void, but your skills are vastly improving."

"So how long have we had an AI?" Troy asked, playing catch up.

"Since Void built this place," Noah said, helping his wife to stand.

"Has she been online since..."

"You have seventeen freckles on your left gluteus maximus and fifteen on your right."

"Veil I so don't need to know that," Aron said, trying not to picture his brother's naked butt. Causing his mother and sister to giggle.

"Shall I play the sounds you make when you moan?" Aron bit his lip as Veil was totally messing with his brother who was getting redder and redder by the second.

"I so love you Veil."

"I'm very fond of you too, Void."

"Why do you call me Void and not Aron?" he asked, quizzically.

"You are Void, should I not?"

"No, wasn't saying that, just curious is all."

"So honey, are you saying you're finally ready to become a hero?" Vera asked, with hope in her eyes.

"Nope, not going to happen," Aron said, turning his back to his mother.

"Don't worry Vera, I shall pester him into it."

"Why thank you Veil, at least I'm not the only one here who knows you'd make a fine hero," Vera said, with a triumphant smirk.

"You're welcome, you aren't the only one that thinks there's a hero lurking within."

"Don't you go siding with them or I won't wear you. How's that?!" Aron taunted.

"But you will. I know you will."

"Okay, is it just me or does Aron actually have a sense of humor instead of the moody teenager we know?" Troy asked, getting his licks in.

"Oh, you should have seen Aron earlier, he was actually smiling," Isabel said, joining the fun.

"No way! Really?" Troy asked, playing up his shock.

"It's true, see?"

"Well, I'll be, it is true." Troy whistled as the image from a few moments ago appeared on the screen behind his mother. His eyes glancing over to his right as Aron groaned and ran his hand down his face. "Well, I need to get a bite to eat and head back to work. Nice to meet you Veil."

"And you, although I'd rather see Noah naked. He is a very fine specimen for a human." Vera burst out laughing she had no idea a computer could have a sense of humor.

"I think so too Veil," Vera spoke trying to draw a breath.

"You know what, I don't have to take this."

"Awe, don't go away hurt. I'll let you stick it in my data port." Troy just shook his head in disbelief as he walked out of the lab.

"Well, at least I know I still got it," Noah said, with a smug smirk.

"Come on you, before you get a bigger ego. Thank you, Veil, for making me laugh, I needed it," Vera said, as she pushed her husband out the door.

"You're very welcome Vera."

"Well, it seems we're all alone in here," Isabel said, in a sultry tone. Plucking his mask off the counter. "Veil are you recording this?"

"Yes."

"Good then you'll know when to take the picture," Isabel said, leaping onto her brother and wrangling his mask down and planting a kiss upon those lips of his. Neither was aware at that very moment that Veil was hacking into Aron's phone and setting the picture as his lock screen. To set the stage for what was to come as per her creator's wish to fulfil the paradox.

******

One week later...

"Still no sign of the newest hero that's come to grace the city."

"Any speculation on why we haven't seen this Void character lately, Matty?"

"Yeah, I got one, because I'm not a hero assholes," Aron hissed turning off the TV.

"Don't be like that Aron," Vera said, draping her arms on the back of the couch as she peered down at her son as he laid lengthwise along it. "How about you and I go do a quick patrol of the city since you aren't doing anything other than arguing with the TV."

"Really?" Aron groaned.

"Mmmhmm," Vera nodded. "The city's been too quiet for my liking as of late. I want to make sure I'm not being paranoid, and since everyone is at work, thanks to you healing your dad. I don't have anyone other than you to back me up," she said, poking his stomach. "I promise it won't take long and you can go back to your brooding," Vera teased.

"Fine," Aron sighed in defeat. He might not wish to be a hero; however, he wasn't going to let his mother go alone either.

"Good. Come, lets go get suited up," Vera said, lightly patting her son's chest. "You know if you bulk up your strength will surpass any hero on the planet right, even my own," she said offhandedly, as the elevator doors rolled closed.

"Is there a disturbance that I am unaware of?"

"No Veil, just going out for a patrol for a bit," Vera replied as she and her son were in the changing room. Her green eyes slyly glanced over as she caught a peek of Aron's mushroom top as it poked out of the slit of his boxers. Noticing how Aron was trying not to look her way as she bent over and pushed her panties to the floor.

1...34567...17