Sky High After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Meanwhile in the basement...

Noah's feet rapidly hammered on the stairs as he hurried down the steps. He had no idea why the NSA was here in his house and he didn't want to know. He just hoped his son wasn't in any trouble with them. A smirk firmed on his lips as he noted how Isabel had wrapped herself around Aron's body in her sleep. Noting how the sheet contoured to her naked body.

"Aron wake up," Noah whispered shaking his son awake. "Aron!"

"W-what?!" Aron muttered groggily.

"Some people from the NSA are here and they want to talk to you," Noah said low, so not to wake Isabel knowing she had to wake up in hour to get ready to go to work. Seeing his son's eyes snapping open at the mention of government agents.

"Give me a min..." Isabel began to snuggle closer to him as he began to move.

"It's too early, go back to sleep Aron," Isabel muttered in her sleep. Placing his finger to his lips, knowing how to distract his daughter long enough for Aron to slip out of bed. Seeing the smile on her lips as he began to fondle her right breast. "Okay Aron, you've talked me into it lets..." Falling back asleep once she rolled onto her back.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he climbed the stairs once he put on his pajama pants and the t-shirt from yesterday. Yawning loudly as he neared their living room. His hair was at odd angles as he scratched his head as he rounded the corner.

"Hello Mr. Carter," Agent Fairbanks said, getting to his feet.

"Don't you people keep normal hours?" Aron grumbled shaking the man's hand.

"We do apologize for waking you so early yet we were sent to deliver this to you. For your eyes only," Agent Fairbanks said, handing Aron a small jump drive.

"What's on it?"

"I wouldn't know sir," Fairbanks said, truthfully. "Our orders were only to see that you received that."

"O-okay." A little weirded out by all the secrecy. Not that he shouldn't be surprise by it, just not that early in the morning. Noting how the man nodded to his partner as he got to his feet.

"We'll see ourselves out."

Aron looked down at the drive as the front door closed. Wondering why they would come to him. If they needed him his handler would have gotten in touch with him, yet this, this was so unlike his past dealings with the agency.

"Aron?!" Vera said softly, as she stood in the doorway of the living room "Is everything okay?" Her eyes followed after him as Aron walked by her.

"Haven't a clue," Aron admitted.

"Where are you going?!" Vera asked, as the hidden panel opened.

"To see whatever is on this," Aron stated holding the drive above his shoulder. Knowing he left his laptop down in the lab which had the encryption key the NSA uses to read their classified files.

"At least come eat before you do that," Vera said, in a motherly voice. "I made my special breakfast, just for you," she spoke feeling her cheeks heat as her son looked back at her.

"The french toast with cream cheese stuffing?" Aron queried, his stomach rumbling as his mother nodded. "Okay." Seeing his mother smile as the panel closed.

"Good, come," swaying her ass for her son as she lead him to the kitchen, "now you sit right there and I'll make you a plate," Vera said, patting his shoulders as Aron took the seat he normally used.

Aron cast his mother a look as she hummed as she walked around the kitchen. Feeling her lips on top of his head as she placed a glass of orange juice before his plate. His index finger spun the jump drive around on the table pondering on its contents.

"So how is it?" Vera asked, over the rim of her coffee cup as she held it in both hands. Aron could see the worry in her eyes even if she didn't say the words.

"Good as always," Aron said, truthfully.

"I'm glad, maybe now you'll come home when you have a break, or maybe only if you want to, transfer to the hero school," Vera replied trying not to bring up the elephant in the room.

"I'll think about it," Aron said, with a taunting smirk.

"But just think of what awaits you when you do," Vera spoke with a coy smile as she ran her foot up her son's leg. Smirking into her cup as Aron squirmed in his seat as her toes kneaded his soft member. "So I heard some very curious moans last night. I do hope that you aren't going to leave you dear mother out," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know dear, I think you'll have to beat our daughter out of his bed," Noah said, entering the kitchen once he had dressed for work. "Is that your famous..." His mouth watered as his eyes zeroed in on the stack of french toast.

"It is," Vera nodded proudly.

"What's..." Noah began to ask only to have his son snatch the drive off the table. Patting his son's shoulder, if it was something his son couldn't let out of his reach he wasn't going to ask, for fear that it might put his son in danger. Something he would rather not know about if he could help it. "So, I hear your uncles and aunts are going to be able to make it to Christmas this year," Noah stated offhandedly, trying to take his mind off of how his son looked at that drive.

"Oh?"

"Or, that's the plan at least. You know how Europe supposedly can't live without them," Noah chuckled remembering when they informed the family that they were going overseas to help maintain the peace on the continent when the government there offered them a job along with a healthy salary. Turning around titling the coffee pot back as the feet of the chair his son was sitting in scrapped along the floor as Aron rose.

"Thanks for breakfast Mom," Aron said, placing a kiss on her temple.

"You're welcome honey," Vera replied lightly patting Aron's left cheek. Turning her head away from the door as her son walked out, her eyes quivering in worry, her left hand gripped her right bicep as her chin rested on the heel of her hand. Uncertain on what she could do to help her son.

"Honey, he'll tell us when he can," Noah said, reaching across the table and lightly placing his hand on her forearm.

"Aron?!" Isabel whispered as she snuck up the stairs. "Aron? Where are you, it's not nice to run out on a naked girl that's asleep..."

"Morning honey," Noah said, with a twinkle in his eye at how red Isabel's face was getting as she froze in the kitchen's doorway.

******

Down in the lab...

"Good morning Void. My sensors indicate tension in your shoulders. Has something happened?"

"Veil lock the lab door and let no one in and turn off any cameras in here until I tell you to unlock the door," Aron commanded as he stepped into the lab.

"Done." The lab door rolled shut with a crisp hiss. "Void what seems to be the problem."

"I don't know yet," Aron answered opening his laptop. Typing in his password, bringing up the encryption key once his desktop appeared as he plugged in the drive.

"Forgive the roundabout way in contacting you Aron." His handler's face appeared on the screen once he had unscrambled the video file. Leaning on his elbows, his chin rested in the nook of his thumbs as he watched on. "As I told you that night on the roof. I and my team have been on the heels of a terrorist group. Thanks to you, we were able to gather useful intel from the man you brought us. Four hours ago, my team and the government sanctioned hero group from the European block, who also has been tracking this same group, launched a combined assault on one of the few bases the man informed us of. I set a backup plan in place in case anything went wrong during the mission, in this case if you are watching this that means the worst case scenario has happened and I have placed my trust in you to save us. As you can see I have placed the GPS coordinates on the bottom..."

"Veil input..." Rattling off the numbers, "where exactly is this place?" Aron asked, once he stopped the video.

"A few miles outside of Summerville."

"How long would it take to get there from here?"

"By car two hours, at full speed on the jet bike less than thirty minutes." The stool tipped over as he slid off the seat in a hurry. Hitting the space bar to continue to play the video as he stripped off his shirt.

"From our intel this group has hired a group of mercenary mutants to protect their base. So I can't tell you what you will be facing when you arrive. I do hope you make it in time. However, if you arrive and I am dead, it's been a pleasure. If I am dead then, I'd like to show you something. I think it's only fitting for the man that's coming to my rescue." A lustful smile formed on her lips as his handler posed naked, then another appeared of her sitting on a bed, the soles of her feet flat against it, her knees bent, her fingers spreading her labia showing off her pink center. "If I am dead please don't post those pictures, also try to save who you can." Shutting his laptop, his coat floated behind him as he pulled his mask below his chin as he walked hurriedly towards the jet bike. Unaware of the pair of green eyes that watched him from the shadows as his coat trailed behind him as Aron sped off.

"Wherever you're going Aron, please be careful." Vera whispered as her grip tightened on the corner of the wall in her worry.

******

"Void I detect energy discharges up ahead along with twenty-five bodies, eleven of them have metahuman signatures."

"Veil take over and hide the bike in a spot that's not noticeable," Aron said, as he brought the jet bike to a hover a hundred feet above the base his handler had directed him to. "Which ones do you think are the terrorists?" he asked, his eyes moving over the area as gunfire filled the air.

"These appear to be them." Bringing up a zoomed in image of the group slightly diagonally to his right. "Shall I activate assault mode?"

"Wait. You have different modes?" Aron uttered in surprise.

"Yes. I did tell you Void ended many villain's lives. You only have been using me in the passive mode and relying on your abilities."

"Then yeah, activate that shit!"

"Understood. Engaging weapons systems." Aron looked down in amazement as the cloth of his shirt and pants hardened into four inch ballistic armer protecting his vital organs, not that he needed it. He could understand Void's need for it given his lack of powers. His eyes ran down the weapons list that appeared onscreen.

"Veil?"

"Yes?"

"Have I told you lately how awesome you are?" Aron asked, his voice carrying how awestruck he was at the brilliance of the man.

"Not lately. But thank you."

"Veil, one last thing, if something goes wrong and I don't..."

"Impossible. You are Void. I know you will make it back."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," Aron said, before leaping off the runner. Bringing up his left hand as he selected pin missiles that were stored in the cuff of the coat.

"Targets locked."

"Fire." Aron squinted his eyes at the ensuing fireballs once the missiles impacted their targets.

"Incoming message from an Agent Honeybell. Shall I put it through?"

"Yes, it has to be her, who else has a name like that?!" Aron chuckled.

"Aron?"

"It's Void when I'm in this suit," Aron replied.

"Void you got my message?!"

"Came as fast as I could."

"I'm so glad you did. We've been pinned down for the past five minutes and I have two men down." Aron could hear the relief in her voice.

"Get your people to safety. I'll cover your retreat," Aron said, as his fist slammed into the ground sending a wave of kinetic energy through the earth as he landed sending those within range stumbling. "Where're the heroes that... never mind," he muttered as one of them came crashing through the window and skidded along the ground. Throwing up his arm as wood splinters were sent flying as he protected the unconscious hero at his feet. "No... it can't be...?!"

"I have confirmed it... that is your Aunt Chery."

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"Obviously, she, and the rest of your family, are the group Agent Honeybell spoke of in the video."

"Okay then, just means I have to go all out," Aron said, rising to his feet as he stared down the seven foot tall man, arms thicker than his own chest was, bone plates dotted his body making the man a mobile tank with superstrength. His feet pushed off the concrete as the man bellowed his challenge. A thunderous clap resounded as those two titan's fists struck one another's. A sadistic smirk formed on his lips as the man howled in pain as the bones in his hand crumbled to dust. Dropping to a knee, his right jab struck squarely on the side of the man's knee, blowing out his knee cap and rendering the joint useless. The man's head snapped back so forcibly it cracked his vertebra and severed his spinal cord as Aron's uppercut landed on the man's jaw.

"Void try to leave some alive. We'll need to interrogate them," Honeybell said, as the man's dead body fell at Aron's feet.

"What about them?" Aron asked. He watched as some of the men tried to flee, arching an eyebrow as they fell to the ground knowing it had to be his uncle's doing. "Well, I guess I'll go help with the round up," he muttered before dashing into the warehouse. Aron could see the surprised looks on his relative's faces as he fought along side them to bring those mercenaries to heel.

Aron could feel their eyes on him as Honeybell's agents led the metahumans, cuffed with neutralizers, which kept them from using their powers, and the men in chains towards the back of a black box van. His eyes glanced over to Honeybell as she approached. Butterfly bandages held the cuts on her face closed, her black commando look was rather stimulating to Aron's mind. The silver metal of the zipper of her skin tight suit stood in contrast to the black ballistic material. Feeling his Adams apple bob; it was opened down to the middle of her breasts to allow the heat and sweat of her body to escape. Yet that wasn't where Aron's eyes were as the sun played along the sides of her breasts.

"Void, I thank you for coming," Honeybell said, holding out her hand once she was cleared by the NSA medics. Her brown eyes held a sultry look to them as her index finger lightly drew circles on his wrist. Aron felt his cock stirring, his mind superimposing her naked body over her clothed one. "Once we learn anything from them, I'll make sure to send it to your superiors," she stated looking over to the heroes that the leaders of the European block had sent. "I'll be in touch Void," Honeybell said, her eyes peered over her shoulder as she walked to her SUV, her brown hair was held in a ponytail brushing lightly along her back. Swaying her hips, giving her ass some swagger hoping he liked the view.

"Okay, just who the hell are you and why are you wearing that suit?!" Neil -- his eldest uncle -- growled as he took hold of Aron's right shoulder.

"Speak before we make you," Tazia hissed her organic metal skin instantly appearing on her body, coating her from head to toe in a skin thick metal stronger than neuium, even her hair and eyes were covered in the metal.

"Yeah, I don't think you can," Aron said, looking around making sure there was no one around to see. Pulling the mask above his eyes, listening to their gasps, his smirk disappearing once he pulled the mask down. "How's Aunt Chery?"

"Sore, but I'll live," Chery said, walking up to them once she was given the all clear by the medics. "I thank you for the assist Void if that is the name you go by? I might not have the inhuman strength Vemvendon does or you for that matter, but I thought I could handle that guy," she said, moving past Tazia and Aminah. Pulling up Aron's mask above his nose and planting a kiss so sensuous on his lips that it curled his toes. "That's my way of saying thank you for saving me," Chery uttered with a lustful smile.

"So why are you wearing that suit, wouldn't you want your own when you became a hero?" Carl asked, appearing at Tazia's side. Like Henry, Carl had inherited his speed from his father.

"One: I'm not a hero so let's put a pin in the hero talk. Two: I kind of like this suit. Three: Veil's neat."

"Thank you, Void. Although, I do not know if the word 'neat' is an accurate enough word to describe an intelligent AI."

"Well, I'm outta here," Aron said, once the jet bike came to hover.

"Wait a moment Void," Chery cooed as she lightly placed her hand on her nephew's shoulder, then looking to her second in command. "Call headquarters and inform Arnold of the events that happened here and tell him the NSA will send what intel they gather from those men once they've been interrogated. Then tell him we're taking the rest of the holidays off to spend with our family," Chery directed in a commanding tone. Given that she was the leader of their group, rank hath its privileges as she climbed onto the jet bike behind Aron. "When you're done, I'll see you at home," she said, smiling at her brothers and sisters knowing what would happened when they arrived. "Okay Void, I'm ready," Chery stated once she wrapped her arms around him.

"You sure?"

"Very," Chery cooed as she pressed her 38C breasts into her nephew's back. "So Aron have you been told of our family history?" she whispered in his ear as her hair whipped behind her.

"Y-yeah," Aron stammered as his aunt's hand ran down his chest.

"Good," Chery purred brushing her nose along his neck as her right hand grasped Aron's manhood.

The lights of the jet bike illuminated the walls of the tunnel as Aron, with his aunt pressing her womanly shape against his back, arrived back home. The thrusters hissed as Aron lowered the landing struts.

"Aron!" Isabel called out joyously as she raced to greet her brother. Stopping in her tracks, blinking rapidly to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. "Aunt Chery!" she squealed as Chery eased herself off the back of the bike.

"Isabel my goodness just look at you!" Chery cried happily tightly hugging her niece. "My, you're a spitting image of your mother," she said sweetly, her fingers trailed lightly down a strand of Isabel's dark crimson hair.

"Sis?!" Vera's eyes widened at the sight of her sister. She had no idea Chery was even in the states. "What are you doing here, where're the others, and why was it my son that brought you here?"

"Oh Vera!" Chery exclaimed throwing her arms around her sister. "I've missed you," she sighed snuggling up to her, "especially these," smirking lustfully as her hands fondled her sister's breasts. Listening to the light, soft moan that escaped Vera's lips. "Troy, Lyle! Is that you?!" Her blue-green eyes ran down her grownup nephew's bodies. A purr rumbled in her chest as her hands ran down their chest enjoying the muscles she felt beneath her touch. "Hello Noah, as handsome as ever, I hope you haven't forgotten our time we shared." A pleased smile formed on her lips as Noah shook his head.

"Chery, answer my question," Vera huffed, glancing over at her son as he pulled off his mask.

"I'm here because he saved me," Chery said, her eyes flickering over to Aron. Giggling as Lyly jumped as her hands squeezed his ass. "The others should be here soon once they've reported in."

"Aron what does she mean you saved her?" Vera asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Void, I'm detecting a broken circuit in the right glove."

"Yeah, that guys boney plates must have been too much for you to take," Aron muttered looking down at his hand.

"Answer me Aron!"

"You remember what happened this morning," seeing his mother nod, "well, it was a call for help, and well, here we are," Aron said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't you skip ahead I want to know everything!" Vera growled in a stern motherly voice.

"Is that Vera's voice I hear?!" Neil's voice floated on the air.

"Hiya sis, man, you look good," Carl said, appearing at Vera's right side, leaning back peering at his sister's ass. "I mean really good... too tight..." Carl gasped as Vera hugged him.

1...56789...17