Skydive 750

Story Info
Stacey and Carl enjoy sex while skydiving.
797 words
4.2
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry in the Literotica 750 Word Project 2023. I hope you enjoy it. I found this challenge quite enjoyable to write, though very challenging as I normally find myself adding words and expanding things when editing rather than taking words out.

*

As I sat on the bench seat of the light aircraft, staring out the open side door, I felt fear and adrenaline at the thought of what we were about to do. I looked at my boyfriend Carl who simply grinned, blue eyes shining with anticipation. He nodded his handsome head, it was time. He stood up and I stared at his athletic body for a moment, then I took a deep breath and stepped up beside him.

Flash back three weeks, we were sitting around the table late one Saturday night and Carl had posed the question.

"Do you think anyone has ever had sex while sky diving?"

"I dunno." I had replied honestly. He'd paused for a moment then looked at me slyly.

"Stacy, we could be the first!"

I just shook my head at him and laughed. But the more we'd spoken about it, the more the idea appealed to me. We were both experienced sky divers with more than 50 jumps under our belts and we had the connections to make it happen.

Next thing I knew we were in a dingy sex shop buying matching jumpsuits that had zippers in all the right places.

Now here we were, about to make the jump. I ran my hand through my long brown hair nervously before tying it up with a hair tie. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes and we shared a quick kiss before I crouched and threw my slender body from the plane.

Immediately I threw my arms and legs out wide, trying to stabilise myself in the air. I checked over my shoulder and I could already see Carl falling behind me. He had his legs behind him and his arms pointed towards me.

Now that I was stable, my hands clambered for the zips, first releasing my right breast, and then my left. The cold air caused my nipples to stiffen immediately and I gave a small gasp.

Then I undid the zipper between my legs. Now I'm sure you've all seen the may peoples mouths and faces stretch when their skydiving, well I can tell you now, vaginas are no different. It felt like someone had just stuck a leaf blower between my legs and cranked it up to top notch.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, as the words were whipped from my mouth.

Then I felt the impact of Carl hitting my back.

"Good." I thought. "We have two and a half minutes free fall and we had almost burnt thirty seconds."

Carl began to fumble behind me working his erection free. I hoped the pressure wouldn't get to him, a little bit of stage fright now and it would be game over.

Suddenly I felt his slick member probing my folds. I tried to relax and spread my legs, hoping to allow him better access. He gripped my shoulder with one hand while he tried to guide his erection with the other.

We began to spin slowly in the air, the earth and the heavens gliding past like a kaleidoscope. Still Carl fumbled. We started to spin faster, then suddenly I felt him penetrate my needy hole. I moaned soundlessly.

Carl didn't waste any more time, beginning to drill me, hammering my pussy.

It felt so surreal, spinning through the air, the whole world below us while we frantically copulated. Through the fog of my lust I knew we had to stop the spinning. Carl had both arms hooked around me, pulling me close as his hips humped hungrily. Carefully I threw my arms and legs out wide before slowly adjusting their position, hoping to arrest our spin.

Finally I had us stable. To everyone below we must have looked like two flies fucking, but to me we felt like gods, presiding over their kingdom. I could tell Carl was getting close which was a good thing because according to my watch we had about thirty second to get this done. He pressed harder into my love tunnel, massaging my g-spot with each thrust. I was close, he was close, the earth was close. Then I felt him ejaculate deep inside of me. We orgasmed simultaneously and I threw my head back in a silent scream.

Carl stayed in a second longer, before exiting me and pushing himself away in one smooth motion. A thin line of our shared cum followed him for a moment, like a small tag line between my pussy and his cock.