Skype Sex Mom Jo

Story Info
Sexy Latino hot Mom Jo Skypes with son reaches to a climax.
1.3k words
4.09
86.8k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
138 Followers

SKYPE SEX MOM JO

Summary - Twenty four year old son fantasies about his hot Mom Jo while Skyping with her. His climax surprises himself...

Codes - Taboo, 'incest', MILF, fapping, striptease, Brazil, son, fantasy

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved. This work may not be copied or distributed without the exclusive written permission of this author.

My apologies for the quality of the photos, they are not as good as they should be.

This story is an entry for the Winter competition, so please vote. You as my reader can motivate me to publish more stories:)

A big thank you to Kenji for having the time to edit this story.

Hi, my name is Leo and am from Brazil . I am Jo's son. I am twenty four years old and I work as a bartender in a pizza restaurant in Norway. My mom, Jo, is the love of my life. I don't know what I would do without my Mom. She is a petite brunette, about five-feet tall, lovely legs,an hourglass figure, and nice plump tits, with a bottom most Brazilians would get an operation for. She is a middle-class mom and very close to our family.

I didn't know much of my Dad, but just that he was Mom's boyfriend after her divorce. She said she went out with a Black guy(BG) because she always wanted to date BGs.

This fact that she wanted to try out a Black guy had really ignited my sex fantasies of her. Of course, my fantasies were fuelled fapping away at pictures of Latina MILFs. The day my Mom discovered my fantasies was when she looked at my search history on my computer which was unfortunately open and on when I left for work that day.

I didn't know she discovered this until much later on. She told me just before Christmas that she had to go back to Brazil for a short time because of family. I wasn't happy about this, naturally. I insisted on coming too, but you know tickets to Brazil were not cheap.

Mom felt sorry for me, I could tell.

"Filho, you know I not want go without you, but I have to. I make it up for you, I promise."

I reluctantly agreed and faced celebrating my holidays alone. I tried to find the positives by stealing Mom's panties and keeping a stock of them for when I would need them later.

Time went by quickly, and soon I was waving her goodbye at the airport and I was facing a solo holiday watching Latina MILFs stripping on my iPhone.

Mom promised that she would call every night before bedtime, to ask me about my day and she would fill me in on hers. It felt like an eternity before I spoke to her again. Brazil is four hours ahead of Norway. So eleven o'clock at night would be three o'clock in the morning for Mom. But this was not a sacrifice for Mom. She was true to her word and rang every night before the big celebration. What was a plus, Mom was in bed for our Skype calls. So unknowingly to my Mom, I would be quietly fapping away while she was talking.

Mom would be in bed, of course, topless.

"Oi Filho! I missing you here. Avo says hello, she missing you, too."

"Thanks, Mom, I am missing you, too. Both of you."

"How was your day, Filho?"

"Fine, Mom. Just stayed in." (I was fapping to Latino MILFs in bed really...)

I imagined Mom doing what the MILFs did, as I ejaculated into Mom's perfumed panties... The image of this was ingrained in my head of positive endorphins of my Mom... I pictured my Mom pushing those lovelies up for my pure voyeuristic enjoyment.

Mom, of course, was blissfully unaware of my imagination, or so I thought. I imagined sliding between those lovely beauties. Feeling the warmth of her silky, smooth skin.

Asking Mom to lick the top of my Brazilian meat stick to taste. Mom loves Picanha.

"I doing okay. I went to Ovo to have lunch and met my sisters. They say hello to you Filho! My sisters gave me lovely dress as present."

"You have to show me, Mom."

" Okay, Filho. I do as you say."

My meat was hard as she said that. My Mom would do what she was told by me. Right then, my imagination went ballistic. It was a runaway horse which knew no boundaries. I was on fire like being in the heat of Brazil.

"You like dress, Filho?" (as she slid the dress over her head).

"Yes. Mom, I love your dress. Can you turn around and show me that big Brazilian bottom of yours? You know how my uncles like to see you like that?"

"Of course, Filho!"

I could see that familiar white, round bottom of hers in the flesh, so to speak. It was lovely, as I teased my manhood full of horny hormones. I still had something left...

"Mom, did you have a nice time at the beach?"

"Yes, Filho. I had nice sunbath."

"Great, Mom. Can you lose the dress? I want to see how good a tan you got!"

"Yes, Filho. I do."

Mom raised her light summer dress to reveal her delightful female form.

"You like, Filho?"

"Of course, I like, Mom, but did you go topless?"

"Sim, I did."

"I want to see if you tanned your tits."

"No problem, Filho. I take off everything."

"Everything, Mom?"

"Sim, everything... TUDO!" She proceeded to strip seductively for me.

I liked what I saw, but I wanted Mom to do something special for me.

"Can you practice some Zumba, Mom? It's very good for your body to do."

She did as she was told. Lovely, athletic, sexy Mom.

"Good girl! Bend over, Mom. I wanna see your Brazilian bottom."

She complied with my command.

"Now your panties, Mom!" I said, as I fapped into an old pair of hers I stole.

She obeyed me as any good mom would. I closed my eyes and orgasmed into her panties, thinking how nice it would be to fuck her in the doggie position.

"ArgggHHHHhhhhh!"

My fantasy got too much and Mom heard me for real.

"Are you okay, Filho?"

I opened my eyes to reply, when I was surprised to see Mom doing what I was doing.

"I coming, too, Filho! Argghhhhhh!"

It was then that Mom told me the whole story about her discovering what was on my computer.

"I needed borrow your computer to print my CV. I looking at your search history and I finding "Latina MILF". I click and see pictures of women who look like me."

I was getting embarrassed. First, I was angry at Mom for snooping on my computer, but she had a good excuse. My computer was set up with my printer, she didn't have one.

"I surprise when I see Filho! Then I understand you. Look, we forget this all happen."

I agreed with Mom, and let bygones be bygones. Mom was happy with this outcome.

"Look I have nice Christmas present for you. Your dad wanna see you and me, I say to him, we can Skype. You, Filho, can see me and your dad together! Good, eh?"

My mind was moving much faster and all sorts of horny scenarios came into my mind...

'What would I see them do....?*

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote or leave a comment. Cheers

Anton25
Anton25
138 Followers