Jo - My Mom's Sexy Black Present

Story Info
Mom Jo has a sexy surprise for her son.
2.3k words
4.07
144k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers

JO - MY MOM'S SEXY BLACK PRESENT

Summary - Jo has a sexy surprise present for her son.

Codes - Taboo, 'incest', MILF, fapping, striptease, Brazil, son, dad, blowjob, massage, sex motel

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved. This work may not be copied or distributed without the exclusive written permission of this author.

My apologies for the quality of the photos, they are not as good as they should be. Some of the photos were taken as stills from a clip, so the quality is not great. It is realistic though.

This story is an entry for the Winter competition, so please vote. You as my reader can motivate me to publish more stories:)

A big thank you to Kenji again for having the time and patience to edit this story.

Hi! My name is Leo. You may have read my other pieces about my sexy, hot mom Jo.

As you can see, words fail to describe her hotness...

Jo is the embodiment of a sexy, sultry MILF. She is the object of a young man's wet dream. My uncle said she was the most beautiful of all the Brazilian ladies in the land. And that I was lucky to have such a mom who was pretty on the outside as well as the inside.

Jo has inner qualities of kindness, fun, and gracefulness. My mom has a love of life. Jo is a dreamer and an advocate of the phrase 'follow your dreams'. The world she said could be hard, but we could enjoy the good moments of life like sunshine on a cloudy day. This was Jo's philosophy.

I would later find out other qualities of my mom... Despite being an avid church-goer, she is quite open-minded. Her attitude to sex is that it is something to be savored and enjoyed. One should not beat up oneself about one's lusts. This was a natural thing. A part of life.

Jo found out about my lust for her, after discovering the sex sites I visited, by looking at my web history. This was before she went to Brazil on holiday. It was Christmas time and she left me alone in a foreign country. There was not much she could do about it. She knew I was strong enough to survive without her that Christmas. I think Jo had a sense of responsibility for me and would make up for it somehow.

Since I didn't have much contact with my dad, she was the one who told me about the 'birds and the bees'. Jo didn't bat an eyelid telling me about such things. This was quite something for me, a horny young man full of strong hormones. When she told me, pictures of her and my dad naked came to mind giving me a painful hard-on, which I tried hiding by crossing my legs. Mom must have noticed what her pedagogic descriptions of her having sex with my Black dad, was having on me.

She had discovered the internet sites like 'Black man fucks Latina MILF' or 'Son wanks to Mom's Striptease'. My favorite was 'Black dad takes White Mom'. One didn't need to click on these sites to see what happened. Mom told me much later that she did so and it made her wet-- literally. She had come to know what turned me on. And she knew what my present would be this time.

So you probably know what my present was from my mom that Christmas just by reading the title. And I will tell you how this developed.

It was a cold, dark evening in Norway. I got a WhatsApp message from Mom asking if I was free that evening. She said she had met dad.

"Hi Filho. I meeting your dad. I telling him everything about you. He proud of you. Can you talk at nine?"

"Sim...yes Ma."

"Good amor. I giving you your present tonight."

I replied quickly but succinctly to Mom. I was a little jealous that my dad got to be with my mom this Christmas. Jo was a little mysterious in what she last said. I wondered what my present would be. My fantasy was my dad fucking mymom. Would that be it?

Would Jo be so open-minded to do that for me? My Picanha rose painfully. It was quite some time before I pulled on him. He needed sexy porn food and I had planned to have a fapping session before bedtime.

No, Jo and dad would not do that. The cold reality dawned on me like the Norwegian winter sun. They would probably organise a cosy group family chat with my aunts and uncles too. Boring.

I hurried home after work, and on time (for once) Jo rang at nine o'clock, which was one in the morning for her. I could see that it was just my mom and not the rest of the flock of my family. I sighed in relief, silently to myself. Maybe it was too late for the others.

I took Mom's video call.

"Oi Filho!" Mom was cheerful. "Here your pa is here!"

Pa appeared next to her. I could not work out where they were. It was not in her flat, nor my dad's. There was a bright-red wall behind him and there was some sort of sexy music being played in the background. Pa's big familiar face appeared.

"Oi Filho!"

"Oi Pa.."

"Tudo bem? You okay?"

"Sim Pa...yes. Busy day at work."

"Jo told me all about you. Everything."

I secretly thought and hoped she hadn't told Pa everything: my internet history and me fapping watching topless Jo.

"Everything, Pa?"

"Sim Filho. Tudo." Then Pa smiled, one of his sneaky mischievous smiles.

His answer made me turn red. 'Nooooo...' I thought. 'How embarrassing!'

Pa handed Jo her mobile back.

"You know where we are Filho?" Then she smiled brightly.

"Nao ma," I replied. I honestly had no idea where they were. No one in our family would have such a color in their home. Then my mind clicked, maybe I knew after all.

"Can you show me the rest of the room, Ma?"

Jo got up and switched the view of the phone so I could see...

The view of what I saw was one I would always remember. First, I saw a Jacuzzi and heard its bubbling sounds. I could see Mom's hand test the water.

"Mmmm, delicious, Filho. Lovely temperature!"

Then Jo walked around the room. There was a round table with two chairs. A candle was lit and it looked as if they had just had dinner. I could just make out the empty, dirty plates and used cutlery.

There was some sort of chair, which I had never seen before. It was red, made of leather, and shaped like a banana. What was that weird chair? No one could sit in a chair like that. Madness.

Then my suspicions of where they were, were confirmed. Jo showed the rest of the room, I saw a wooden apparatus with handcuffs for the hands and the feet...It was designed for perhaps S & M (sadomasochism). I was not into that, I cannot bear to see another human being suffer pain. I don't think Jo was into it either. However, Pa could be...

Afterward, I saw the bed. Pa was on it in his underwear. I could see where I inherited my Picanha from. It was, though, maybe bigger than mine, which came as a surprise to me.

"Oi Filho!" barked Pa. I was so jealous of him.

Jo then showed me the outside. There was a six-foot tall palm tree, with a small swimming pool!

"You know now? Where we are Filho?"

"Sim ma. You are in a sex motel!"

This was one of the places I would fantasise about Mom being there...and with a Black man.

"This is my present to you!" Jo said with a sexy smile. She gave her mobile back to Pa and slipped off her dress. She tantalsingly dangled her cotton dress in front of her. This only drove my hormonal imagination higher and my Picanha harder.

I slipped my trousers off. Indeed, my Picanha meat was just about over done. I had to relieve it; otherwise, it would just be burnt out from the sexual tension it was experiencing.

I could see Jo had turned her back to my pa, and slipped off her sexy black bra. I saw her naked bottom, it was not the first time I had done this!

Pa was holding the phone, filming Ma... Jo.

"Now, Filho. I afraid I no teach you about sex good. So me and your pa wanna show you."

I felt as if I had just won the state lottery. This was going to be a million-dollar experience, for sure.

"Filho, you know when you have sex, you make love. Sex without love is nothing."

It was then Pa could not keep his hands off Jo. He had to sample the goods, so to speak.

I could see his black digits take my ma's nipple between them, and squeeze it to erection...both to his and my delight.

"I love sex and when man and woman make love. That is beautiful. And you know the result of that between your pa and me...is you, mi amor."

"Now as present, we gonna show you how you do it with woman. It not like the sex site you see. It is love."

Both Pa and Jo were naked on the motel bed. He was carefully oiling and massaging Jo's beautiful back. I could see her amazing ass and it stirred me to another level of excitement.

Pa was just doing her back and nothing else, which I thought was kinda boring. That was until I heard Jo.

"Ooooohhh. Ahhhhhhh. Sim....amor!"

It was bringing out moans of orgasmic pleasure from Jo. Pa was doing a good job after all. Maybe I had something to learn after all. I had a question.

"Pa, what are you using on Jo?"

"Coconut oil, Filho. You know how Jo likes coconut. She likes the smell. And it is very good in sex. Makes mulher... women... wild. And homen... men... horny!"

I thought 'Go Pa Go!' He really knew his things. Jo was in for a good sex time with him.

I petted my animal which was getting wilder by the second.

"Then Filho, after all your efforts then your woman will wanna please you."

Pa went up to Jo's head and planted his long Picanha pole into my mom's mouth to taste and suck. Her legs were obscenely but prettily open, my gaze alerted to her waxed treasure. She made sloppy sexy sounds as he went in and out of her open lips.

Jo's feet had curled up, which I think was a sign of her arousal. She was in heat.

"You see, Filho. This is how you do it. Look at how Jo suck me. Like a pro!"

Jo reacted to what he said by what she said. I know she didn't want to be referenced as a slut or whore.

"MMMMMFFFFF!!!" which was her sound of disapproval while his cock was plugged into her mouth.

But Pa was right, she was doing a great job and her technique was much better than any of those porn models I had watched and fapped to.

I was vigorously jacking off, and very soon, my snake would be ejecting slimy white venom onto my phone. I had to be careful, not to lose my load too soon...

Jo's gato was wet and glistening. She was ready and I knew that from her attentions to Pa's stick that he was too.

Mom took a break from her oral attentions to Pa, and said, "Foda-me," which means 'fuck me'. I thought so much about what Jo said about love, her base instinct was that she wanted cock. And she wanted it right then.

The motel bed was taking a beating. My ma and pa were doing it like animals. It must have been years, since they last did it. It was plain pent-up lust from both of them. I got to thinking that they were going to make a little brother or sister for me...Jo was in seventh heaven.

"Sim...sim...yes...yes...intenso... I coming!"

Jo had her orgasm bucking on Pa's black cock. Pa was also in the midst of his orgasm, too. The two of them were skilled lovers, I could see. They knew how to give each other pleasure.

After their crescendo, Pa was whispering something in her ear. I could not hear him. They had forgotten about me..

Ma blurted out aloud, "Serio?...Really?!"

It was then she pushed my dad off her and disappeared into the toilet. She soon came back.

I asked her, "What Mom? You okay?"

"Your dad say condom broke..."

It was then...when the line cut off!

I tried to ring back, but there was no answer...NOOOOOOOO! It was a bad line. Also it was a peak time for all Brazilian families to call each other at this time.

I waited and waited. I waited for half the night, and Jo had not called back. I sent countless messages to her, but there was no answer. The next morning, I gave Jo a call again and this time she answered.

Mom was back now in her flat and her familiar bedroom.

.

"I home now, Filho! I so sorry, bad internet at the motel. Now, I am here."

Jo was breathless, but she took off her clothes and looked seductively at me.

She then lay back onto her bed, looked up to the ceiling and parted her legs. Her hand parted her thin white cotton panties to one side.

I could see her womanhood now, wide open.

"I am now here for you, Filho! What you wanna me do now?"

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote or leave a comment. I write for my audience, so please encourage us writers:) Cheers.

Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers