All Comments on 'Sky's the Limit Ch. 02'

by NaughtySexySecret

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dmwriterdmwriteralmost 13 years ago
Who's In Control?

If anything, you have raised the bar from Chapter 1. This time you demonstrate not only your great writing ability, but also your erotic imagination. I like your avoidance of penis size description, something so many other authors dwell on needlessly. I also like the thong removal and gifting scene, a trick your female readers should add to their own repertoire. I wish I had been on the receiving end of that move at least once in my life.

If you have any doubt, you must continue writing, if for no other reason but to give Sky (and your many readers) a chance to receive more pleasure.

Tyro999Tyro999almost 13 years ago
Echoing DMWriter

I can't say it any better than he did. With this one story [don't read BDSM - not my thing], you're already one of my Lit favorites. At nearly 70, the story half of the stroke-story is so much more important to me than the stroke half; and you are showing me with this that you write really, really good stories. I'll be looking forward to your future stories.

Meantime, keep after Sky so that you can tell us the rest of her story.

[Taking comfort that you put this into the Romance cat vice Erotic Couplings, giving me hope that Sky and Dev have a lot of rest to tell. ;->]

blue_eyed_dudeblue_eyed_dudealmost 13 years ago
Well Written, and with so much left to tell.....

Very sensual, well written and a pleasure to read! A great start to a wonderful weekend for two very believable characters. Great pacing, lots of anticipation. Can't wait for chapter 3!!!

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
Tszzz!!! damn that's HOT

Nicely written. Very erotic & sensual. It was like a delayed explosion, expected but not sure when. The slow built passion & lust from the first chapter was in your favor for this chapter. Good going. ;)

VanillaSVanillaSabout 8 years ago
BEST!!!

Your work is beautiful! I've read everything you've written and I'm desperate for more erotic bodice busters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous