Slave Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake has his first one on one session with Mr Jenkins.
3.3k words
4.65
8.9k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traderdc
Traderdc
60 Followers

After Max had left, Jake sat on the massage table and reflected on his day. So far he had given intimate massages to 4 young studs, bringing each to orgasm. The previously straight jock found himself rock hard almost the entire time. He craved making each boy moan, and his heart jumped with excitement when Max had spanked his ass. His head was spinning, not sure what to make of his reactions. As much as he hated to admit it, he was enjoying every minute, and couldn't wait for his next encounter with one of the young guys.

Jake started to get up, prepared to clean the room and have another freezing cold shower before dinner. As he rose, the door opened and in walked Sara and Rene, with fresh towels and linens. "Put the dirty stuff in the bin before you leave, and we will be back to pick it up in 15 minutes. Oh, and do something about that erection. There is such a thing as enjoying your work too much." The two girls laughed, as Jake blushed, and turned to leave. As humiliated as Jake was, he was also well aware that the humiliation was turning him on. At this point everything was turning him on. Who was he? What had happened to the straight jock he once knew?

......

After a Icy cold shower, Jake made his way towards the back patio. Tonight's dinner was going to be a BBQ feast. He had learned, during the day, that Joe was the chef. He main task at the house was to buy and prepare all foods and beverages for the team. Judging by breakfast, and lunch, he likely had some previous kitchen experience. Jake was actually looking forward to hanging out with the guys, and seeing what Joe could make on a grill. He wasn't quite as eager for his evening session with Mr. Jenkins, or "Master" as he would need to call him.

As he walked outside, Jake was struck by the smell of grilling meats and vegetables, and the sight of Tom and Joe in just their briefs. Tom appeared to be watching Joe's cooking technique, trying to learn from the master. But as Jake approached, Tom turned and smiled. "Hey bro, you are just in time to apply a fresh coat of tanning lotion for the two of us. Make sure you don't miss a single inch, i really don't want a burn." With that he handed Jake a tube of lotion, stepped to the side and raised his hands above his head, giving Jake access to his entire form. Jake's ice defeated erection started to make a quick comeback. The mere thought of once again getting his hands on the two - and likely all four boys - had him close to fully hard. He squeezed some lotion and got to work, slowly caressing the cream into every crevasse and pore of Tom's exposed physique.

"I'm next!" Called out Max, and he and Connor walked through the patio door. While Max looked fairly refreshed, having showered only a few minutes earlier, Connor was soaked in sweat - clearly he had done some serious labour after his time in the massage room. The sweat highlighted his muscles, driving Jake slightly insane. "Hey, pay attention to me, not 'quick draw'" scolded Tom in jest. Clearly the boys were enjoying Jake's attention, almost as much as he enjoyed giving it.

By the time Jake had finished oiling up Tom, Max and Connor, Joe was putting large plates of food onto the table for family style eating. The girls, Mr. Jenkins, and a 30 something lady named Leah had all arrive to join them. As the last plate was laid on the table, Jake asked Joe if he needed lotion. "No stud, i appreciate it, but lets eat while the food is still hot. You can make it up to me later, after your session with Master. I suspect you may want to cuddle with someone, maybe even sleep in my bed." Oh boy, that didn't sound good....ok sleeping in Joe's bed sounded great, but the session with Master was sounding more ominous by the moment.

The steak, corn, potatoes, and grilled veg were all amazing. Master and Leah all drank a glass of Red wine, while the rest of them were all served water. For desert Joe unveiled some grilled peaches, and cream. Simple, but amazing. The boys all worked quickly to clean the dishes and the rest of the group disappeared. Once done Joe informed Jake that the girls would be waiting in his bedroom to help him prepare. "Relax stud, Master is pleasant as long as you play along. And judging by my massage, you will probably enjoy the session - although some portions may make you a bit uncomfortable. Good luck. I will be in the theatre room when you are done."

.....

The girls greeted Jake in his bedroom and told him to hop in the shower and lather up. After watching him wash himself completely, they handed him the douche and made sure he did a thorough job. Sara offered to put a finger up his ass, to check, but Jake pulled back. "Ok sport, but if Master isn't happy it won't be my ass strapped to the cross. Good luck!."

Jake knew when he was defeated, and stepped towards Sara, and bent over. Sara massaged a squirt of lube into Jake's hole - causing yet another erection - before driving a finger in to ensure his cleanliness. She pulled out her finger, quickly examined it visually, before shocking Jake by sticking the finger right in his open mouth. He gagged on the finger, out of shock more than anything. Fortunately he was truly clean as a whistle, as so was the finger. The girls laughed at Jake, yet again, and made thier way to his door. Sara looked back over her shoulder and offered "Meet Master by the game room at 7:30 - don't be a second late. And hey, good luck."

.....

Jake arrived at 7:20, and spent 10 minutes pacing in anticipation. He was a nervous wreck. Excited, scared, horny, scared, confused and still scared. At 7:30 precisely Mr. Jenkins arrived, wearing jeans and a polo shirt. The shirt was a little tight, highlighting just how fit Master was. For a guy in his 30s, he didn't appear to have an ounce of extra fat, and clearly hadn't missed any gym sessions recently. Jenkins walked with a confidence that made him even more attractive than he already was - which given his near perfect skin, impressive smile, tall sculpted body and thick luscious hair, was an incredible accomplishment. Damn, he was hot AF. Jake was still fearful of what the night held for him, but his excitement was growing - as was his penis.

Mr. Jenkins reached for Jake's hand and lead him down a hallway. "How was you first day? The boys seemed to think you did well, and enjoyed your time at our little villa." With that Jenkins looked down and Jake's midsection, smiled and added "I think they might be right."

Jake, now more shy than he had been with the boys, quietly said "today was alright. I think i did ok, the boys seemed to enjoy the massages."

"Yes, 20 and 21 year old boys do tend to enjoy a massage where they get stroked to completion. It is the oddest of things. I am a little older, a little wiser, and perhaps a little harder to please. I trust you are up to the task. If not, I am afraid that erection of yours will not be taken care of - by me or anyone else."

At the end of the hallway, they came to two large doors, which opened into a massive play room. Fuck, this made the play room in 50 Shades of Grey look like a tiny closet. A St Andrew's cross stood at the far side, with a large bed, and mounting horse, a wall of whips, bounds, cuffs and feathers on the left side. The right side had a large tv, as well as a couple of large video cameras. Classical music filled the room - not the sweet kind played on a flute, but the full orchestra, with massive drums kind used in war films.

"So let's set the stage Jake. Tonight I am going to have a good time, and orgasm multiple times. You might have a good time, you might orgasm. But if you don't, i don't care. You had a good day, so i will try to make sure you have a good night. But if you don't please me, nobody will please you. If you do as well, in future days, as you have done so far today, we will have no need for whips and chains....i don't mind using such props, but don't need them. But if you act up, i will use them, and enjoy them. BUT, as today is the first day, i think i need to give you a little taste of what punishment is like, in order to incent you to be on your best behaviour going forward."

With that, Master lead Jake towards the St. Andrew's Cross, had him step up, facing the cross, and strapped in his ankles and wrists. Jake could barely move, and was well aware his backside was exposed and open to attack.

"See Jake, if you act up, i will take this perfectly fine ass of yours and turn it into ground meat. It won't be pleasant." With that, Mr. Jenkins struck Jake's ass with a paddle, hard. "When i strike you, you will respond 'thank you sir, please may i have another'."

Jake responded as told, and was rewarded with another hard smack on the same cheek. After each smack he thanked Master and asked for more. After a dozen smacks on each cheek, Jenkins put down his paddle. He took some cool cream and started to lightly apply it to the boys buttocks. Jake was strangely aware that despite, or perhaps because of, the spankings he was throbbing hard and his heart was beating. WTF - he was enjoying this?

Next Master started to tease Jakes sides, legs and but with a light feather. Tickling him, making him squirm. The pain from the spanking quickly receded as Jake was distracted by the feather. He was struggling to breath, laughing, not sure how much more he could take.

Master stopped the tickling, and pulled Jake's body an inch or two from the cross. "I have seen diamonds that weren't that hard. And damn that is a lot of pre cum Jake. Tell me, have you ever been with a guy before today"

"No" answered Jake. Smack, Master spanked Jake's left butt cheek. "No, what???"

No, Master. And thank you, may i please have another."

Damn the new kid was picking things up quickly. Mr Jenkins prided himself on his instincts, when bidding on 'straight' boy slaves. Looks like he was right again. This kid was going to be a great addition to the stable.

"Be honest Jake, did you enjoy massaging the boys, and stroking their cocks?"

"Yes Master. I didn't expect to, but they are all so hot. I have never stroked another guys cock, but it felt good. And i loved making them all moan and squirm."

"Well Jake, i have one more question for you, before we move over to the bed. And i will be sharing this answer will the boys. Who did you enjoy massaging the most?"

Jake paused. He didn't want to answer, but knew he had to. Master wouldn't stand for silence long. But Jake wasn't really sure. "I don't know. Tom was my first, and very helpful. Connor cuddled me afterwards. Joe has an amazing ass. And Max took charge of me, which i thought i would hate....but I really liked it. I can't believe I am saying this, but i think I liked Max most - when he spanked me, and told me off, it made me feel used and cheap - which i really wanted. I know that sounds crazy, but i wanted him to treat me badly. Almost like i think i deserve it."

"Well in that case Jake, you are going to love tonight. Now let's get you down from the cross." Master unbound the boy, and helped him down, leading him to the bed. "I am going to strip and lay down. You can start by massaging me for a bit, before i have my way with that ass of yours." Mr Jenkins slowly stripped, taking his time to fold each item of clothes and put it carefully on a chair. He exuded confidence, aware that he was in completely charge.

After 30 minutes lightly caressing Master's back, shoulders, legs and ass, Mr Jenkins told Jake it was time for him to lie face down on the bed. The exchanged spots, and Master started to massage the young slave. His strokes were long and slow, but deeper than the ones Jake used. Jake could feel Master's hands dig into the knots in his muscles, releasing tension. After just a few minutes, Master started to concentrate on Jake's ass. He dug deep into the muscles, and used his hands to part Jake's thighs - giving him access to Jake's hole. Master's touch became lighter, more teasing as he reached under the boy and tickled his taint and balls. Jake was in Heaven. Master tapped his ass, and told him to get on all fours, and prepare for entry. Entry? What? Was he about to get fucked?

Master dribbled some cool lube down Jake's crack and into his hole. "Relax stud, you have already had a couple of finger up there...this is just a little bit bigger. It will take a couple of minutes to be comfortable, but after that you are really going to enjoy it". A little bit bigger? Master was 6.5" hard, but quite thick. This was way bigger than one, or even two fingers. Jake tensed in anticipation. "Relax kid, this will hurt way less if you are relaxed."

Jake tried, but failed to relax. Master's cock pushed at his tensed back door, slowly breaching the perimeter. Jake felt full - like he needed to take a massive dump. It was uncomfortable, but not really painful. Master very slowly pushed forward until he was all the way in, he still for about 30 seconds, and slowly pulled back. The next time he was slightly faster in both entry and retreat. He continued on, gaining speed with every stroke. Jake continued to feel uncomfortable, but not pained. He was getting ass fucked by a rich, dominant, master and wasn't entirely hating it. Fuck this week wasn't going as planned.

After a good 10 minutes off pounding, Master repositioned Jake on his back and remounted him missionary style. He slowly entered again, and as he fucked Jake's virgin ass, he leaned down and kissed the boy right on the lips. Jake leaned into the kiss, parted his lips and let Master's tongue enter him. Master moaned in delight, riding Jake progressively harder before panting "I'm going to cum." His face pulled back from Jake's, and he released several ropes of hot liquid into the boys ass. Master slowly rolled off of Jake, and laying next to him, panting. Jake lay silent, trying to decide if he had enjoyed being fucked. He hadn't hated it. And he did enjoy hearing Master moan and groan.

After a couple of minutes, having caught his breath, Master said "ok kid, you did a good job for a first timer. And you have a great hole. So tight. You can take care of that erection now." Handing the boy some lube, he lay watching as Jake damn near ripped his own cock off, desperate for release.

With both guys now satisfied, Master informed Jake this would be their daily routine, at least on week days. Weekends for were parties, with guests. Those would be a little more interesting.

"You have had a long day Jake, and you have done well. After you clean up, you can go join the boys in the theatre room. They are probably gaming, that is what they do most nights. Leave all the dirty towels and laundry in the bin by the wall, the girls will come by and grab it. Clean bedding and towels are in the closet over there."

Jake got up and started to strip the bed, as master dressed and headed for the door. He stopped, looked pensive, and asked Jake "are you the inquisitive kind Jake?"

"What do you mean, master?"

"Do you want to know about me, this place, the boys?"

"Well sure, master. I would love to know about that."

"Well Jake, here is the deal. After each session, you can clean up and call it a night. Your work done for the day. OR, you can ask me any question about all of this. If you ask a question, you must roll a dice and take a forfeit. A 1 would be something easy, masturbating for the video camera. 2 would be giving me a blow job. 3 going back and giving one of the boys a blow job, while the others watch. 4 I ride that ass of yours again, right now. 5 i cuff you to the bed and tickle you until you pass out. And 6, you end up back on that cross, and i invite the boys to come have some fun. How much do you want to know about this place Jake?"

Jake sat there stunned. He wanted to know. But how badly. No way he wanted to be on that cross while the boys took turns beating him.

......

Jake walked naked into the theatre room. The boys were playing FIFA on the X Box, with the girls watching. Tom and Connor on one couch, still in their briefs. Joe and Max on the other couch, naked. "Hey Stud, welcome back. Your just in time to watch Connor and me lay a second beating on Joe and Max. If they lose, they have to suck each other off". Jake was shocked, the girls giggled away. Jake took a deep breath, and walked towards the boys. He stepped in front of the naked pair - causing them to starting yelling at him to move. Tom paused the game, looking at Jake with questioning eyes. Jake looked at the floor, and blushed, and he continues to move on towards Tom. He stood in front of the young stud, lowered himself to his knees, and reached for his briefs. Tom instinctively lifted his butt, so Jake could remove them, and start to lick and kiss Tom's growing hard on."

As Jake gave the young man a blow job - something Jake had never before done - he marvelled at the story Master had told him. A tech tycoon, Jenkins had sold an app to a mega tech firms for a little over $2 Billion. He had a new firm, working on a couple of new apps, but he had developers doing most of the work this time. Which gave him the freedom to enjoy buying and turning straight male slaves. Jake was the 5th such slave he had purchased. The others all enjoyed their time so much, the stayed at the mansion. Mr. Jenkins was currently paying all of the boys tuitions. They in turn worked at the mansion during the summer months, and attended his weekend parties, where they earned fun money and networked. Mr. Jenkins was hoping that Jake would join this program when his 30 days were up.

Traderdc
Traderdc
60 Followers