Slave Auction Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake serves as a slave at his first party.
2.7k words
4.64
10.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Traderdc
Traderdc
59 Followers

Jake's first 5 days of slavery had passed quicker than he could possibly have imagined. His morning's spent in the gym and tanning, afternoons massaging and satisfying the boys, and evenings with Master.

The massages now ended with blow jobs, and he was quickly mastering the art. The evenings contained just enough bondage and torture to make it interesting, before Mr Jenkins had Jake worship his body, and assume the position to be fucked silly. Some nights Master was insatiable, fucking Jake 2 or 3 times. Others it was a quickie, before helping the youngster satisfy himself.

Jake had not found the courage to ask any more questions. He remained very curious, but feared a bad dice roll, and letting his young friends get him on that St Andrew's cross. As much as he had grown close to the boys, he knew that Max would jump at the chance of beating his ass, and the others would likely join in. He knew he would eventually cave, and risk more questions, but he wasn't quite ready.

The week had brought a few surprises. It turns out that most nights Tom and Max share a bed. They seemed to have a budding relationship - and were constantly cuddling each other during their evening down time. Jake himself had spent a night in Joe's bed. Nothing sexual had happened, they had just kissed, talked and cuddled. He hoped to have a repeat, but so far Joe hadn't shown any signs of further interest.

Saturday morning Jake woke with the sun rise, showered and made his way down towards the kitchen. Joe was already busy in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. Pancakes and eggs, with lots of fresh fruit seemed to be the meal of the day. "Look alive newbie - you have your first party today. Lots of new folks going to be enjoying your body. You also have your first chance to earn a little money."

Confused, Jake asked Joe what he was on about. Joe informed Jake that on weekends Mr. Jenkins had a slave party. 15 - 20 older men, ranging form mid 30s to mid 50s, would come to the villa, along with 5 - 10 more slaves. Some of the slaves belonged to the guests, others were supplied to Mr Jenkins from some organization. The boys would be auctioned off as slaves, for a few hours or a whole day. Unlike the other boys - Mr. Jenkins four studs didn't have to participate, and if they did, they could choose their own boundaries, and got to keep the proceeds. This was how Tom, Joe, Max and Connor managed to make some money while going to school.

"It's great. I can put myself up for auction, for a few hours of oral, massage and cuddling and make a quick grand. Do that 50 weeks a year, living in a mansions where all your expenses are paid, and you don't pay taxes, and it adds up. by the time I finish Chef's school, I will have enough for a down payment on my own restaurant. Or I can stay here a few more years and save even more.. Tom is studying Marketing, he enjoys meeting all the rich guys and understanding how they made money. He also loves to suck cock - so that's what he does. Connor enjoys getting fucked - more than any guy i have ever met. So he makes more than Tom or me, but we are both ok with that. Then there is Max. Max has had a tough life. His dad beat him, and his younger brother, eve since he was old enough to hit. On his 18th birthday, Max was sold into slavery by his dad, to clear up debts. That is why he is so nasty at times. But he likes to get beaten. He will often put himself on the block, for a full 24 hours of full corporal punishment. A couple of the regular guests love him for that. They will often bid $10k of more for 24 hours. But beware, as a result he has real savings. Sometimes, if one of the shipped in slaves, or a new guy here, catches his eye - he won't put himself on the block, and will become a bidder. He may try that with you today."

As Joe was explaining the situation Connor and Tom wandered in. Tom was in his regular briefs, but Connor was sporting a silky red jockstrap that made Jake's dick begin to stir. It would appear he was preparing to show off the goods.

Tom explained that today's party had a superhero them. An artist was coming to use body paint to make the boys all look like super hero's. Mr. Jenkins boys would be able to pick their hero, the others would not be so lucky. While Jake would be allowed to keep any money he earned, or put it towards his freedom at the end of his stay, he would not have complete say in his costume or boundaries. They suggested he would almost certainly be put up for 12 hours, with moderate flogging, orgasm control, no penetration but could be required to service up to 3 guys. Jake was aware that Master, and the boys, were mostly kind to him. He was very concerned the other buyers may not be so kind - and was very nervous about what would happen if Max bought him. Max was oddly absent this morning, i wonder where he is?

.....

After breakfast, a bus arrived with 8 young guys - all in their very late teens, to early 20s. They were all scantily clad, in either Jocks, briefs, boxers of G strings. Jake was surprised by how much the jocks and G strings turned him on. All 8 of the guys were fit, and handsome. Jake had always been confident in his own looks, but this was like a model convention - damn. He was well aware that he was the only fully naked guy in the group. Mistress Leah arrived to organize things, alongside Sara and Rene. The girls were put in charge of making sure all the boys were completely hairless - as fairly simple task as most of them had little to no body hair already.

After having any hair removed, the boys were sent Jakes way, where he was tasked with making sure they all had a healthy coat of suntan lotion on all exposed skin. By the time Jake had done almost all of the boys, his erection was throbbing. Caressing hot chests, butts and abs was having a real impact on him. His final boy was Joe, who surprised Jake by removing his briefs for the lotion application. "I'm going to go naked for the auction - minus the paint - so i want everything protected" he explained.

Shortly after the lotion was all applied, an artist showed up, with two assistants to do the body painting. Damn, even the artist, and his two assistants were hot. All in their mid 30s, they could have been models themselves. The painting went reasonably quickly at first, as several of the costumes were mostly a single colour, with a lightning bolt or letter across the boy's chest. Tom decided to go as Bat Man, and was given a mask to go along with the paint. Connor went as the flash, which was ironic given his quick release during the massages. Joe was the Green Lantern - an odd choice, but he made it work.

The painters took a quick break, with just 3 boys left to paint - including Jake. Several black SUVs made their way down the drive, holding the esteemed guests. The party would soon be starting.

Sara and Rene were bringing fruit plates and cheese trays out for the crowd, while Leah began to pour drinks at the bar. Mr Jenkins walked over to Jake - the only boy not yet painted (other than the missing Max) - and asked "nervous? I have hand selected the guests. They will push you to your limits, but not beyond. It will be uncomfortable at first, but i think you will enjoy the weekend - and make some money." Jake feigned a smile, but he was gripped with fear. Hand selected guests or not, he was about to be a strangers sexual property - and that scared him.

As the guests drew around, enjoying the food and drinks, one of the painters assistants grabbed Jake by the hand and started to lead him up onto a small stage opposite the pool. On the stage was a mini second stage, a microphone and a St Andrew's cross. Jake was lead to the cross, turned around pointing towards the crowd, and bound with his back to the cross. His ankles and wrists shackled such that he couldn't move. "As the guest of honour, you will be the last item up for bid. You will enjoy the bidding from the cross. you will be going as Superman." With that the painter stepped up and painted a big red 'S' on Jakes chest, nodded and turned to leave. That was it. A single letter. The rest of him completely naked?

....

The other boys were all positioned in a row, out by the pool. Beside each boy was a small sign that seemingly contained information about the boy, and what you would be bidding on. Jake was far too far away to read the signs. But he could read the one that had been placed beside him." Jake. 6'5" 212 Pounds, 8 inches, uncut. Slave for 18 hours, for up to 3 users. Massage, oral, moderate punishment - no permanent marks, anal, tickling and humiliation. No pictures, scat, blood or water play." Jake didn't understand all of it, but he understood enough. 18 hours, not 12? Anal? Joe had told him that would be off limits. And 3 users? Was Mr Jenkins upset with him?

The older guests made there way around the boys, sizing up the merchandise before coming onto the stage to examine the guest of honour. The men were not shy about touching the goods, and sharing blunt observations. "Nice cock, but he looks like he will start crying within 30 seconds" noted on 40ish brown haired gent. Another hand squeezed Jake's balls and said "oh i can't wait to see him cry." the hand belonged to none other than Max - fully dressed in Kakis and a button down dress shirt. He smiled and winked at Jake - a smile that was not exactly reassuring.

Once the men had all been given ample time to survey the goods, Leah stepped up to the microphone to start the auction. While she was welcoming the crowd, Sara stepped up to Jake, cupped his balls will her right hand, and placed a small pill in his mouth with her left. "Swallow like a good boy. Viagra. You are going to be up here on show - we want you at your best." Jake struggled to swallow the pill, without the aid of any liquids. He had never had viagra, and wasn't sure what to expect.

Rene lead the first boy up on stage. As she walked past Jake, she casually stroked his still flaccid cost and purred. "The folks want to see that thing rise Jake." The first lot was a thin, cute boy named Jason - 19, 148 pounds, uncut. He was up for 4 hours of massage, cuddling and oral. No penetration or beatings allowed. The bidding started fairly slowly, but eventually a couple of gentlemen decided Jason could prove entertaining, and he finally fetched $750.

Each lot followed the same way. One of Sara or Rene would lead them up on stage - and casually caress Jake's cock walking to and from the centre stage. Leah would introduce the boys, and remind the bidders of each boys stats and boundaries before the bidding began. It was clear that the boys were ordered in a way that each progressive lot would have fewer boundaries. The early boys were for just a few hours, and mostly oral play. Later slaves were for 12 plus hours, and were up for far more wild activities.

Mr Jenkins bid on, and won a couple of boys. Including a 6'2" inch stud named Corey, who was up for full on flogging, cock and ball torture, and anal. What the fuck is cock and ball torture, and why is that a thing?

As the last few boys were coming up, the bidding got ever more fierce. There were fewer slaves than bidders, which meant somebody was bound to go home lonely. These men clearly had money, and were used to losing. The bids were now in the high single thousand dollar range. Corey had gone for $8,200 - and Jake could see why.

Jake's arms were growing sore, shackled high above his head. He couldn't wait to get off the cross, but also realized what leaving the cross would mean - 18 hours at some strangers mercy. Finally he was up. The last lot before him, a 23 yr old hunk named Brady, had gone for $11,500. With several guests having failed to win a slave, Jake knew he would be a hot property.

"Our final lot is Jake. 19 years old, with a very lightly used ass. In fact he only lost his anal virginity this week. He is 8 inches long, and as you can see has the girth to match. He loves his St Andrew's cross, enjoys humiliation, tickling, and gives great blow jobs. The winner of this lot can share him with 2 others. This is the last lot of the day, so don't be shy in the bidding. Let's start at 2 thousand dollars."

"5 thousand a voice called out." Jake recognized the voice as Max's. Fuck. Other voices started to yell ever higher bids - 6, 7, 10, 12....

"12 thousand going once, 12 thousand going twice....last chance, do i hear 13?...and sold for 12 thousand dollars to our very own Max. That's it for the bidding, winner can sign for their goods at the back. You have each been given a room in the mansion for use, or you can enjoy your winnings in any of the public areas. Enjoy your day."

.....

Jake watched as Max came from the back of the seating area, where he must have signed for his winnings, and made his way onto the stage - a smirk on his face. He let his right hand slowly trace down Jake's naked torso, before grabbing his rock hard shaft. "Someone enjoyed the bidding process. Hope you enjoy the next 18 hours as well."

"What are you going to do to me Max? Please don't hurt me."

"Ha. I only wanted to spend 8k, tops. You cost me 12. I am going to get a return on my investment. And i won't be alone. When Joe and Tom are done their chores, the are going to join us. It will be memorable." At this point Max tipped the St Andrew's cross, and it pivoted on its axis, going from vertical to horizontal. Jake was now lying on the cross, still shackled and on display. Max's nails lightly moved up and down Jake's side, tickling him - he gasped in shock. It felt good, but also made it tough to breath. What was Max up to? Max slowly moved his right hand to Jake's shaft and began to stroke it - ever so softly. So soft was his stroke, than Jake could only barely feel it. Enough to keep him hard, but never enough to make him cum. Max smiled and said "Don't worry stud, i like you. I won't hurt you....much. But i am going to teach you about a different kind of pain. the agony of being teased. This is going to be the longest 18 hours of your life. Count on it."

.....

(I am enjoying writing this tale, but would love to get some feedback on what folks are / and aren't enjoying. Any ideas on direction the tale should take would be awesome. Please don't be shy with comments. Thanks).

Traderdc
Traderdc
59 Followers