All Comments on 'Slave Auction Ch. 04'

by Traderdc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

Like the scenario a lot but it would nice if there was a bit more diversity among the slaves. I appreciate a clean shaven body, but equally get very turned on by husky hairy otters, especially with a light sprinkle of darker hair on the ass and legs as well as across the chest. Another fetish of mine is being blindfolded and restrained while being groped and mauled by multiple hands, never quite sure what to expect.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I'm not the slightest bit worried about what is going to happen to Jake. The way he's transitioned so fast from straight to gay, the time he spends as Max's slave will probably awaken even more desires in him, he never knew he had. Besides, Max, Joe and Tom aren't going to do anything to Jake that would anger Mr. Jenkins, jeopardizing their own positions at the house. So, let the torture begin!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is pretty hot, but chapters are WAY too short.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really want to hear more about Mr. Jenkins as Master, and have a scene with him and Jake. What is their relationship? Does Jake begin to have feelings for his Master? Does he begin to think about a life of slavery? It's odd that Mr. Jenkins does not appear more in this tale so far. If you are going to transition to Max becoming Jake's Master that is fine, but I'm sure I speak for many here when I say that the intimacy between slave and Master is deeply erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m so glad I found this story- it’s delicious. Can’t wait to read on!

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocroabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for Max to have some fun with Jake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraderdc@Traderdc
Bisexual exhibitionist, who loves to be stripped and humiliated in front of a fully clothed crowd.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES