Slave Auction Maid, Made!

Story Info
Instead of being auctioned make sure the girls are happy.
1.5k words
3.31
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in holiday on the south coast of England and had a great few days in Brighton in a gorgeous hotel with another 4 couples.

Couples we did not know but had the same community beliefs as us.

We had to be careful outdoors that we used an area set aside for nude bathing so as not to break any local or national laws, we girls just went topless and kept our pants on.

The beach was just pebbles of all shapes and sizes and so smooth with the rubbing of the see, not unlike the four pairs of tits we had on display, all smooth yet all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Our hotel was of a bygone age and we all had luxury suites on the same floor in the Victorian style.

The evenings were somewhat different from the beach in respect of us girls were all naked most of the time, only in the rooms though, we wore our gowns when swapping rooms by using the hotel corridor.

Not that we were all goody goodies but our lifestyle dictates respect, politeness and keeping to all rules and laws.

The Sirs stayed in their rooms and we slaves spent 30 minutes or so with each and picked a playing card, one to four, for whose room we stayed in until midnight, then back to our Sirs.

The same process on the second night but the girls stayed in their rooms.

All i will say is each Sir had a different take on our lifestyle and nothing more severe than a spanking, but i will perhaps leave that series of events within the walls of the old hotel.

We had a little work to do whilst on holiday, various new ideas and systems to try but had plenty of time for pleasures too.

Plenty of secluded beaches with two new meets felt right somehow the girls were very sweet and the boys nicely sized and generous with their staying power.

We swam, made sand castles, swapped, ate and enjoyed the morning`s slightly cooler weather.

Marc noticed one of the Sirs spanked in a backhanded style and spent our evening perfecting it, all over my body, it stung like a whip yet warmed like an oven.

It was our first Wednesday and we were having dinner in a local beach front restaurant when Marc asked if i would be up for an evening out tomorrow night at a specialist slave auction, but helping and not being sold as i had had my collarbone broken a few weeks before and he thought it wise for me to help and not used?

If he was for it by asking me i would have never ever have refused.

We made special holiday love on the way home, twice, between the many sand dunes Cornwall has in abundance and the gorgeous evening sunset.

I knew that Thursday evening was the setting of the auction as my pillows were set for a caning.

No belting but the offer of a pre, backhanded spanking.

Only 10 stripes from the whippy rattan which folds round the inside of my case!

Got another otk traditional spanking in the afternoon for not eating all my lunch, it was like i got growing up at home again!

We followed the sat nav to rowing club aside another stunning bay.

I sat in the car as Marc went in, he came out with other Sirs and we girls were led inside.

Got to say all the Sirs looked real young gentlemen and the girls beautifully turned out.

We were shown to a changing room used by the lady members but instead of being left alone, we were all undressed by our Sirs, i could not help an eye closing cum.

The first girl, maybe a little older than me was stripped naked.

34B maybe with a small black tuft.

One naked he slapped and squeezed her nipples and 3 fingered her to tippy toes, she had number 1 pained on each tit with kids paint.

Then she went to each Sir for inspection, a slap, a squeeze a poke the knelt by her Sir.

This set the trend and all the girls in turn followed suit.

The last girl had a clit ring and nipple rings, not to every ones liking but it was her Sirs choice.

Number 9 was maybe 19/20 and as skinny as me 30+ tight titties close to her body like apples on a tree.

Her nipples were huge, we call then pinkie nipples as once extended were the size of your pinkie finger to the first joint.

Her Sir made full use of her rings as she was sent on the inspection walk.

One all naked the Sirs took a seat, bent their girls over and gave them a half minute spanking. wow what a racket, like a lot of machine guns going off and rears and screams of all tones, my fourth cum.

One more parade, that was instead of being knelt on a table and squeezed and fingered, and the girls stood by their Sir.

Apart from me still dressed they had the obligatory 2 slave boys, in their early 20s, also dressed.

The boys Masters stripped them and wanked them hard, boy had they been at the front of the queue when cocks were handed out.

They too went over their Masters knees, cocks held tightly between the Masters knees and given a 30 second short strap belting.

Guess whose turn it was next?

I was naked in seconds and bent double for the other Sirs to check out my bums and stripes, i could say my hits swung with the fingering but you all know my lacking of boobs.

Sir spanked me bent over, 30 seconds worth, more like a heartbeat it went so quick.

It was 7.30 and we were told the auction would be sealed bids with results at 8.00 when they would be taken, blindfolded to their first winning bidder for 1 hour.

Then food and drink for us all, in different rooms of course and the girls had half an hour play with the boy slaves before being taken to their second highest bidder.

Checking out the naked girls i deduced;

One was a whipping girl with lashed over her back, over spilling to her tits, nipples and belly button.

Another with 20 + cane stripes from neck to waist.

One with the reddest of cheeks and tits, i cum again looking at her, how she must please her Sir and how she must love him to accept that.

2 with the brightest of red puffy pussy lips, obviously into the extreme pane of either cunt busting or sever beltings.

Before those 2 went out to their winners me and the boy slaves had to finger me to a cum and gloss their lips with my wetness, to the uninformed it`s called glossing.

It was play time, i was firstly used to suck the boys hard, lay them down, finger a slave`s pussy and slip her onto him.

Then finger a girl wet to sit on a slaves face.

I was used to finger and suck out the other girls in turn.

Boy did that 30 minutes go quickly.

Me and the 2 boys delivered the blindfolded girls to their highest bidders and went back to the changing room.

I was soon skewered, back and front with the 2 boy slaves. boy could they fuck, i swear i was off the ground most of the time.

They then took their no cum rings off the base of their shafts and i sucked them to a cum.

We had a drink and they stood back to the wall and arms over the coat hooks so i could fuck on their cocks as i pleased, and i pleased a lot.

We had to collect the girls and shower them, some wanted more cock or a sucking other who had had a few beltings/slapping's just relaxed and played by themselves.

Round to and got them all ready again and led them to their appointed rooms, blindfolded again, not sure why.

We returned to the changing rooms where we were met by our respective Masters/Sirs, our jobs completed.

The two slave boys faced the wall this time, arms over the coat hooks.

One was belted, the other caned then both taken to the toilets and milked, then back for another caning or belting.

Sir explained to me when they left, the first belting and wanking was for the slaves pleasure but once wanked the punishments gave little sexual pleasure except to their Masters who had shown their power play over the slave`s, so tears of pain and not tears of joy.

My turn for power play as i volunteered over his knee, between his knees and on my back.

We were soon home, i did not bother dressing and was soon doing what all good slaves do, keeping their Sir happy.