Slave Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen dressed and called Rachael to tell her she was finished. Rachael arrived and grinned. "Wow, my office smells like sex! I'm glad you had a good time. I got a lot done in that hour to get ready for the auction. I'm going to leave in a half hour or so." They discussed stopping by the bar down the street where a lot of the courthouse personnel like to go to unwind after work. Rhonda remained kneeling largely ignored by the two women.

"Okay 557, I'm going to take a quick turn on your tongue before I leave for the day." Rachael Dubois said. Rhonda stood to walk to where Rachel had pointed, behind her desk in front of her office chair. "Crawl."came the order. Rhonda dropped and crawled quickly around the desk to find Rachel had already stripped her pants and panties off. Rachel leaned back and placed her socked feet on her desk spreading her legs. "Get busy." patting the trimmed vee above her vulva."Tease it a little first. I like the first orgasm drawn out a bit, then you can get busy." Rhonda licked her with the flat of tongue from the perineum to her clit. Then began to lightly flick her tongue over the labia. "I like that. Kiss my asshole once. Then get back to work."

Kissing the young woman's rectum demoralized Rhonda even further. She began to cry silently but did not want to Rachael to realize how much this upset her. Rachael was quite aware as she watched Rhonda's eyes fill with tears. Rhonda's humiliation made the event that much more exciting. She allowed Rhonda to get to work without further instruction and leaned back to enjoy the sensations.

Leading Rhonda through the hallways, Ms Dubois stopped at the guard's lounge. "I have one more if you want her." she said to the first keeper she saw. The woman shook her head. Rachael glanced around the room to see her entire five person guard day shift present. Some were laying on the floor, some in chairs. Six of the washroom attendants were riding the faces of a row of slaves. Her girls worked together and played together, she thought. One was turned around leaning over pinching the clit of the woman under her making the slave squeal into her pussy. "Is that one of the slave camp girls, Sharon?" she called over. The woman shook her head. "Just remember then. No bruises for the block."

"I won't bruise her ma'am. But I'll bet her clit is gonna be sore tomorrow and standing up. This cunt called me a bitch twice this week. I'm just teaching her a few manners." Sharon replied.

"Fridays after shift change are always pretty busy in there." Rachael said to Rhonda who stood in shock at the open display of sex. "And most of my staff are straight. Their husbands don't mind them getting a little relief from our female slaves. My husband said he is a little jealous of me. Here we are. Your dorm." The keeper in charge stood from her desk and scanned Rhonda's collar to transfer custody. Rachel bid the guard good night and left without another word to Rhonda as if the slave no longer existed.

"The green tag girls are on the left." the guard offered. "I had a couple of the girls drop linen on each bed. Pick a bed and make it. You can talk and wander around. There are toilets at this end." Rhonda turned to look and saw two toilets in a tiled area. She wanted to wash her face which was still smeared with the vaginal secretions of the two women who had used her. The rows of beds in the middle and to the right looked mostly occupied. All the beds were neatly made. Women sat around in small groups and talked.

Wanda waved and beckoned Rhonda. She met Rhonda halfway. "I saved you the bunk next to mine." Wanda stated. She pointed to an unmade bed about halfway down the row. Then Wanda added softly. "I'm not as pissed at you as I was earlier, but a couple of the other girls heard us talking and told a few others. They are all expecting you to pay up. Two of the girls said you should kiss my ass too. I'm not sure about jailhouse etiquette or pecking order. But you need to make your bed and then you are going to kiss my ass. That makes us sort of a couple. It will keep the others away."

Rhonda was shocked. "You can't meant that! You seriously want me to kiss your butt? I wouldn't do that private, much less out in the open where they can see!"

"For one thing I did not say butt. I said ass as in asshole." Wanda hissed. "I am going to spread my ass cheeks and you are going to get in there and give it a good kiss. And do it right or I will order you to give it a lick. I need to establish my dominance. They are expecting it. I don't want either of us on the bottom of the pecking order. And it protects you, too.. You will be my bitch. Remember, some of these girls have been in the system for a long time. Juvie and all that when they were kids. They did not all go out and commit crimes for the first times in their lives then get sentenced to be slaves. They are tough bitches if you have not caught on to that. They did not all commit white collar crimes either. Some are violent. I'm not sure how much protection the guard is going to give us, if any. I suspect as long as we aren't getting crazy or fighting they don't care what we do."

"Fuck!" Rhonda muttered, almost ready to cry. "If you are right, I will be at the bottom of the group. Can't we just sit on a bunk and talk like those women over there? That should make us a pair."

"Nope." Wanda said quietly. "I can tell what you have been doing and smell it, too. If you don't want to risk getting passed around tonight, you'll do what I say. Two of the girls who gave me the suggestion to make you kiss my asshole have been getting real friendly in that group at the end. I think those four are forming a group, a little gang. For them that kind of thing is automatic. We have already been labeled 'the old bitches'."

Rhonda began to make her bed with the sheets and thin blanket that had been stacked on the bunk Wanda had reserved for her. She found a small toothbrush in the pile. "We ask the guard to put paste on it. Some of the girls who are going up for auction did that when they filed in. "Those five women down at the guard end of our row apparently came in this afternoon. I haven't had a chance to talk with them." Wanda said conversationally as Rhonda tucked the sheets around the thin plastic covered mattress then spread the thin blanket over the top.

When she looked up Rhonda noticed the four women who Wanda had pointed out earlier had now moved to a position between the guard and her and Wanda, obviously to block the guards view. She stifled a groan and wanted to run. She knew Wanda was right. She had no choice. She just hoped they would be satisfied with her submissive apology to Wanda. Wanda stood and pointed at the floor in front of her. "Kneel." Wanda commanded. When Rhonda dropped to her knees, Wanda asked, "What do you have to say to me?'

"I'm sorry, Wanda." Rhonda said loud enough the four women behind her could hear. "I overstepped. I should have talked to you first before opening my mouth. I hope my big mouth did not fuck you over like you said."

Wanda said. "Don't just say you are sorry. Show it. Kiss my asshole. Do a good job or I will have you lick it." She turned and spreading her legs wide bent over while at the same time pulling her cheeks apart.

With a barely suppressed sob, Rhonda did what she was told. She kissed the pucker presented to her. Then when Wanda wiggled a bit, she kissed it again, taking her time and doing the good job Wanda demanded. Wanda stood and turned. "I'm wet. Lick this." pointing at her vulva. Rhonda looked up at Wanda's grinning face and did as she was told. "Let's see how much you liked doing that." Wanda said and reached down to finger Rhonda's pussy. Then she held up the two wet fingers and put them to Rhonda's lips. Rhonda sucked them clean. "Okay go brush your teeth and we will talk when you come back."

Rhonda turned to see the four smiling and nodding their approval. "Looks like the bitch knows now not get to in somebody else's business." one said. The women went back to their area at the end of the row.

The guard pumped the industrial paste from a large container sitting on her desk. "You might want to rinse that pussy juice off your face too." she offered with a grin.

Upon her return to her bunk. Wanda pointed to a small hook on the leg at the head of the bed. "One of the other group came around to show us where to keep our toothbrushes when we first got here." She patted her own bunk next to her. Rhonda said she would rather stay where she was on her own bunk. Wanda snapped her fingers and patted the bunk again as she mouthed. "Now!" Rhonda shifted over. "Play the part of my bitch until we figure out what is going on. Those girls seem satisfied for now." she whispered in Rhonda's ear.

"Why were you called to Ms Dubois' office?" Wanda wanted to know. Rhonda told her what had happened."Did you tell her you don't want her to tell your owner to call mine anymore?" Rhonda told her she was so upset she never even thought about it. "Fuck me running!" Wanda gritted. "It's kinda boring where I am. Ms Sarah leaves me at home with just a television for something to do. She goes off somewhere most days. Oh I do a little house work, but she has a maid that comes in twice a week. I hate the boredom and hate being a lesbian slave. But I don't want that to change by your guy buying me and selling me for a quick profit either. I mean what the hell is an old guy gonna do with three females? I can't believe he really uses one of you that often much less two of you."

"Caroline and I share work around the house and Derek has let her continue school at the local college. I go to my regular job. But at night one of us is called to his room. Well I have had to go five or six times so far in the few weeks he has owned us. I am guessing he has used Caroline the other nights. He has a three bedroom house but one is his office. He still gets it up pretty good, well at least once a night. And he likes oral. He made me suck him the first night he took us home. He had me get on all fours and fingered me good in both holes and teased me that now he can do what I accused him of doing whenever the mood strikes. I broke down crying. After that first night he has been much nicer as long as we do what we are told immediately. I was his boss at work and taking his commands took a little getting used to. He is quick to whip my butt though so I learned to not test him."

"I found out where my husband, well ex, is now. Derek rented him to my stepson so he lives pretty much like a free person like he did before, except without me and Caroline. Chad texted me the other day and called me. He waited until I was at work because Derek told us both we are not allowed to contact each other." Rhonda said.

The guard stood and blew a whistle making almost everyone in the room jump. "Alright, we are going to dim the lights down early tonight. Most of you need to get up early and get ready for your big day. Here is how it will go. You will all eat breakfast first thing. You may feel too nervous to eat but do it anyway. Then the women going on the block will get washed and flushed like on your first couple days here." Moans broke out among the women. "We don't allow buyers to touch you like they do in the big markets. It slows things down too much. We do want your hair brushed nicely and we have a little makeup for you. It is to your advantage to get sold for as much as possible. You have heard that every day. So smile while you are on the block. Even if somebody you know shows up and teases you, keep smiling. We start the sale with the males so the buyers stick around. Now I am gonna remind you all to behave tonight. I don't want to hear any disturbances. We have extra women tonight, new arrivals and the slave camp group. If I have to get involved, I will wear out some asses!"

Women lined up to brush teeth and use the toilets. Finally the lights dimmed. Wanda reached over to poke Rhonda, "Come over here!" she ordered. Rhonda looked at her and shook her head. Wanda slipped out of bed and crouched on the floor between their bunks. "Look, those women are going to expect me to use you as my bitch. We have to play the part."

"You can play all you want, if you think it best we share a bed, fine!" Rhonda hissed. "But I am NOT gonna be your bitch for those sluts' amusement!"

"Just come over here! Both our asses are on the line." Wanda said urgently. Rhonda caught on that Wanda was genuinely frightened. She climbed out of bed and got under the covers with Wanda, She shuddered to think that here she was, sharing a narrow bed with another naked female just to present an image to other possibly more violent naked females.

"Alright. I am here but don't think for a minute I am gonna lick your pussy. Plus you do realize if my owner Derek does buy your ass, the tables turn. And I will beat your ass for what you put me through earlier!" Rhonda gritted. All this was said very softly to prevent being overheard.

"I'm not worried about the future." Wanda hissed. "I worried about tonight and maybe tomorrow night. I have no fucking intention of getting passed from bed to bed as a fucking toy. I am gonna stand and fight like hell if they come for me. I hope you do the same and stick with me."

"You really sound like you think that is a possibility." Rhonda whispered. "I wouldn't think those girls would do anything against us."

"Yeah, And you didn't think the guy you fucking targeted to take his money would turn the tables on you and wind up owning your ass either!" Wanda declared. "You need to think of risks and possibilities and cover your ass either way it goes. Now can I count on you or not?" Rhonda nodded. The two wound up falling asleep and awoke cuddled in each other's arms. Their first day of slave camp had ended.

"Damn! That was embarrassing. Our group saw us sharing a bed all night." Rhonda said. "I wonder what they think."

"I don't give a fat rat's ass what they think!" Wanda said. "I am looking at getting out of here unscathed. And I will tell you this right now. If your boy Derek does convince my owner to sell my ass to him, I am gonna do everything I can to ingratiate myself to him. I will suck his dick like it was never sucked before. I will kiss his ass. Whatever it takes to convince him to keep me. I plan to fucking survive. You may think this slavery thing is a lock. Once a guy owns you he keeps you. I know better. Owners sell and trade slaves all the time."

Rhonda was beginning to think she had missed out on some planning. She never did think much beyond the immediate time frame. She was happy when the other women did not even comment when they awoke and saw Rhonda and Wanda sharing the same bed.

The room guard called out the order to present. All the women scrambled to their feet and each stood at the end of her bunk. The slave camp group were greeted by the same guard who had supervised them yesterday. The five new arrivals joined them They lined up, had their collars scanned and filed out. The other guard was barking instructions. For the first time the slave camp woman were the first in the dining hall. The newbies sat staring at the contents of their bowls making no move to touch it. "Better eat it." 222 advised. "She said she was not hungry yesterday." pointing at Rhonda. "The guard beat her ass and made her eat it anyway."

Returning back to the dorm, Rhonda's group sat on their bunks while the other women bundled their bedding and took turns brushing their teeth. Finally they were lined up, carrying their bedding. They filed out.

Their guard stepped up. "The wash room is going to be busy for a while. I have some spray bottles with disinfectant and some rags. I want you all to scrub those empty bunks. That means every spot you can reach. Do a good job. If you do a bunk I might have you lick a spot just to show me you know it is clean." She grinned at the horrified looks on the slave's faces. "Later we are going to take a little test. You were told about it yesterday. While they are being graded you will get washed and flushed out."

"I can see some of you have learned how to work over the years. Some of you just sloughed along. No work ethic." the guard offered loudly to the group as they worked. "You are gonna find slaves work! Even those little pretty sex toy type slaves find themselves spending more of their time working than using their holes." She stopped one of the younger women and pointed out the bunk she had just finished. "You look like you rushed your job. Lick this spot right here and then run your tongue down the edge. Then wipe it all again." The girl did as she was told and began to sob as she sprayed the bunk down again.

Rhonda barely suppressed a grin. The girl was one of the tough ones who had watched her kiss Wanda's butt. One of the ones Wanda was afraid of. She certainly did not look so tough now. Three of the new women were assigned the small bathroom. Finally the guard was satisfied. "Good. We are ready for the new girls who will be coming in next week. You newbies will be here until next Saturday. Courts don't work on a Saturday, but we might get some transfers from the other parishes we serve. Women who got convicted or copped a plea yesterday."

Rhonda found the questions on the test amazingly simple. She finished the twenty five question exam in about ten minutes then reviewed her answers. She looked around the dining hall where they had been taken. Wanda, 222, the secretary and 638 who firebombed the house were finished quickly as well. A few of the women were obviously struggling. Rhonda suddenly wondered if they were in actual danger of some failing the exam. She suspected one or more of the women were either dyslexic or only marginally literate.

The guard collected the papers and announced the washroom was still busy, so this group would stay where they were and clean the dining hall like they had the dorm. Rhonda approached the guard. "Ma'am what do you do about those who fail the exam because they have problems reading?" she asked.

The guard grinned, "I sit 'em on a dildo the first day along with the rest of the group. Then maybe if they are working hard, I read the test to them the second time they take it. You are smart to pick up on that. But you need to realize our job is not just to educate. Primarily, we teach obedience. We make rules and y'all follow them. We give an order and y'all jump to do it."

The washroom attendant cracked up laughing when Rhonda quietly requested the next larger size enema nozzle. "You stepped on somebody's toes, didn't ya? I'll be happy to fix ya up. Step over here and let me show you the ones available." The tech giggled at Rhonda's expression of horror looking at the three available nozzles. The first was the one used yesterday and was as big around as her thumb. The second almost an inch and a half in diameter. The third was even larger. "We use use this big one on the loose booty bitches. It still stretches 'em and makes 'em squirm.. I'll tell ya what. I know you saw what goes on in the staff lounge after shift change when you came in with the boss. I'm gonna request you tonight. If you do a super job, I won't use big bertha here on your last day here. If you ain't the best little slut for me you'll be walking bowlegged when I finish with ya." the woman giggled as Rhonda trembled. When Rhonda found herself bent over with her wrists hoisted up high behind her, the tech said. "The other women are gonna get two rinses but since you want the bigger nozzle I am gonna give you the bonus package. Four full flushes."

'Why the hell did you ask that tech to use a bigger nozzle on you?" Wanda asked. "The other station finished with two girls before they turned you loose." Wanda gasped when Rhonda explained she was ordered to do it and what the tech had told her. Rhonda whispered that the tech was not surprised. "It seems to be a common punishment. And you can't believe how demeaning it is to do that. The asking was almost worse than the punishment."