Slave Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

"Oh, no." Derek assured him. "I want you to fix him up like you want him. No tattoos, piercings or brands of course."

"Well what I was thinking of doing was softening up his appearance a bit. Styling his hair, maybe some highlights, taking off the all the body hair, of course. Maybe a little skin defoliation. You know make him look soft and shiny." Steve speculated. "Maybe a spray tan so he looks good in a thong. And of course we will make him up , lipstick and eye liner makeup. I'll have one of the boys pretty him up every night before his shift. How much do you want to work him?"

"Well, I need him to earn three thousand." Derek said. "And of course he has to pay you back for your expenses getting him made over and whatever you let him wear if anything. Now I know you don't close until late at night." Derek turned to Rob. "Are you going to have a problem dropping him off in the afternoon and picking him up at two or so in the morning? I would think it will interfere with your regular job." Rob said he couldn't do that and asked if his Dad could drive himself.

"The last time I tried that, the slave showed up late a few times. And it was generally a pain." Steve said.

"Okay, how about this?" Derek said. "You have two slaves. You keep Chad with them. he comes in and starts work when they do and leaves when you take them home. You house him and feed him." Steve said he would have to have full authority over Chad. Chad began hyperventilating. His penis had gone flaccid for a short time but was now erecting again with the humiliation which just added to his mortification. "Of course. You treat Chad just like he was your slave. Keep track of your expenses concerning him. Oh, and if you are feeding him, you should be compensated for that also. What do you think twenty five or thirty dollars per day sound fair?"

"Yeah, I don't like slave chow, and cooking in the evenings is tough so I usually send out for food." Steve said. Derek suggested thirty instead of twenty five then. Steve smiled.

"How long will I be here?" Chad asked weakly.

"Until you earn me three thousand dollars and pay Steve back his expenses." Derek said. "So that depends on how well you do your job. Even though you will be working alongside his slaves, your pay is solely based on you giving head." Chad began to tremble again. "Oh, Steve you may need this. I had to zap him three times today." He pulled off his smart watch and handed it to Steve.. "I already changed the settings to make it only cover Chad and not my other two."

"It's been a long time since I had to shock either of my slaves." Steve offered. "But they jump to do what I say." He turned to Chad and grinned. "Daddy spanks. Do not test me. You can talk to my slaves and see what other stuff I do once we get home."

"Oh, shit!" Chad muttered. "Derek can we please do something else? I don't know if I can handle this. Please?" Chad begged.

"You broke the rules. I was very clear. I warned you that you would not like what I did if you messed up." Derek said.

Steve stood up and called one of his 'boys'. A tall slim blonde haired man hustled over. "Bring my car around. I am taking Chad here to get cleaned up. I'll be gone for an hour or two. I may leave him there and go back and get him later this afternoon. Tell Darren I need to see him." The man hustled away. A few minutes later a large burly man walked in and Steve introduced him. "This is Darren my partner. Darren this is Derek. He brought us a slave for the party room. He'll be with us for a while. I'm taking him to get him cleaned up. I'll check in, okay?" Darren nodded.

"I just thought of something." Chad said. "Isn't what you want me to do illegal? You can't make a slave do anything illegal!"

"Nice try." Steve said. "Oral sex between two men was somehow not addressed in the prostitution law. And the contract I have actually stipulates I am not pimping you. I have had it checked out by a lawyer. Sorry honey. I hope you learn quick. My boys and I will coach you along. Then Darren will test you and he is kinda picky. He wants the best for our back room."

A few minutes later Derek drove away. Chad was on his knees sobbing waiting for Steve to take him to get his hair removed. Derek though he might stop by in a day or two to see how cute Chad looked.

That evening Derek explained to Caroline about Rhonda attending slave camp. "She talked to him? She expressly warned me what you said about not contacting him. Rob will relay any information and can visit if you give him permission. I can't believe she thought you would not catch her! Do you get any reports about Mom? I mean I know it was the first day but..."

"Yeah, I did. Rachael, the woman who is running the program gave me a call this afternoon. She said your mom is doing about as well as the other women. She also said Rhonda wanted to call me to have me think about buying one of her classmates. Seems the other slave's owner might want to sell her. Rachel sent me the woman's contact information. I talked to her for a little while this afternoon. Rachael said she is also going to punish your mom for overstepping her bounds but because she and I are friends she wanted me to know about this opportunity."

"But why would Mom want you to buy another woman? That doesn't sound like her. I gotta say she acts a little jealous of me when you want to use me instead of her. I never called her on it. I mean she knew that was what you do with a slave but I seriously expected her to hate having sex. Well with you anyway." Caroline stated.

Derek explained about how some slaves have increased value because of their training for the job market. Common laborers were worth less because of their earning potential. "Is that why you are letting me continue in college? So you can put me to work?" Caroline asked with a grin. Derek told her not entirely. He did want her to use her brain and not turn into some vegetable just doing chores. Plus it kept her busy. Caroline was amused. "When you don't want me naked, huh?" she asked coyly. Derek had to chuckle. This one would not need slave camp to embrace her role. She might cry a bit in private when she thought about her future, but in front of him she put on a good face.

Derek paused as he entered the kitchen the next morning to appreciate the view. Caroline stood at the stove wearing only a tee shirt, her cute butt on display. She had got out of bed only a few minutes before him, but she had already flipped on the coffee pot and was stirring the grits into the water. He had seen her get the coffee pot and the rest of the breakfast prepared the night before without being asked. She had ground venison patties on a plate to one side. That and eggs would be their breakfast. He poured himself a cup of coffee. She turned to smile at him, her b-cup breasts wiggling under her shirt and her erect nipples tenting the fabric. He knew full well she was making a serious effort to keep him happy. And it was working. "Fried eggs or scrambled?" she asked, then turned back to the stove to her grits when he answered.

"What do you want me to pull out of the freezer to defrost for supper?" she asked. He told her they might go out for dinner. She had learned to cook well. Rhonda was not nearly as good. Rhonda had cooked to appease Chad. Chad was a meat and potatoes man and detested vegetables. In the short time she had lived with him, Caroline had made the effort to learn how to cook several different things. He caught her looking up recipes to try and watching you tube videos for techniques.

Derek had kept a large garden before his arrest and managed to fill a freezer with vegetables. A second freezer was filled to the brim with venison. Neither was touched during the months he sat in jail. Thinking about that made him think of Chad. He wondered how Chad had dealt with his own new diet of semen. Derek smiled and barely suppressed a laugh. He had not told Caroline what had done to Chad. They had only discussed her mother attending slave camp. He would let her know in due time.

"I'll help you clean up and then we will shower and go visit that woman I told you about. She is not sure she wants to sell her slave but wants to discuss it." Derek said as they finished eating.

"Whoa!" Caroline exclaimed when they pulled up to the house where the car's GPS had directed them. "That looks like an old plantation house! I wondered when we drove down that long driveway lined with oaks." Derek agreed with her assessment. The woman who owned that house was very well off financially. Before they even got out of the are the front door opened and a woman stepped out. She was wearing an athletic warmup suit. Her expertly coiffed blonde hair came to just below chin level. She appeared late thirties or early forties but Derek was not that good a judge of age. She stepped quickly down the steps to meet them half way. Her movements indicated she was athletic. Derek guessed the suit she wore was not just a fashion statement for show. She wanted to be fashionable when she worked out which he guessed was often

They introduced each other and walked past the living room and into the kitchen where Sarah served them coffee. They sat at the kitchen table. Derek smiled at the woman's casual demeanor. She looked at him curiously and asked what was funny.

"Not funny per se. I was just comparing you with your home. And the fact that we sitting here in the kitchen. You inherited this place rather than decorating it yourself and you feel no need to show it off." Derek said. Sarah grinned broadly.

"Right on the money. It was my mother's. She inherited it and constantly decorated and redecorated the place. Almost a hobby for her. Her antiques are all off in the study and back rooms not where I might entertain." Sarah smiled. "My great grandfather had a plantation here. My grandfather grew sugar cane and then contracted growers all over the area and made a fortune in the sugar business. This house and about ten acres are all that's left of the original plantation. That is enough to maintain. The rest of the land is now under the corporation's ownership. I like it out here so I moved back when Mother passed. I like the privacy and the quiet. No nosy neighbors."

"I live on fifteen acres myself." Derek offered, "And for the same reason. I am thinking of buying another twenty five acres just to have a larger buffer zone between me and potential neighbors."

"Okay, let's get down to business. So my new slave Wanda said something to yours about me selling her. I guess she paid attention to my subtle threat. I am sure you realize I am a lesbian. Well, I sometimes play with men but I prefer women. Wanda is straight and was not showing the enthusiasm I wanted and expected. So I told her if I got bored I might just sell or give her ass away. I used those exact words. I was half serious. I wanted her to embrace her position and bring a little more to the table if you know what I mean. That is the reason I sent her to that slave camp. Apparently they learn about what being a slave is all about. Or at least get an appreciation of it." Derek told Sarah about some of his conversations with Rachael Dubois and explained how he came to know her in the first place.

That led him to an explanation of how he came to own slaves. "Oh yes. Same with me. My brother and I were terribly pissed off we had been scammed. Fortunately we had only invested a small amount of money before my lawyer suspected something was up and started an investigation. The bastards left town in a hurry but left Wanda behind. She was convicted. Well she took a dumb ass plea deal. My girlfriend told her later she should have kept her mouth shut. She might even have got off entirely with a decent lawyer. But once she took the plea she was in the system, enslaved for fifteen years. I can't blame her for being distraught. Because my brother and I were the targets, we were offered her ass as restitution. So I picked her up. it was that or she'd have been sold by the state."

"Now, don't get me wrong. I did not take possession of her just to protect her from a possible bad fate. I thought it cool to have a toy. But to be honest it is a little bit of a pain in the ass." Sarah shrugged. " I mean I live a casual lifestyle. I like to work out, usually at the country club. I play tennis, golf and do whatever I want. I may change my mind mid afternoon and go out to eat with girlfriends for dinner rather than come home. I like to have that freedom. But having a slave is like having a pet. not like a cat where you can fill a bowl with food and leave it on its own to use the litter box. You pet it when you see it. A slave is more like a puppy. You gotta train it, feed it, take it out and exercise it. You can't keep a puppy in a dog cage and only take it out when you want to play." Derek began to laugh.

"I was thinking the same thing. But with two slaves, Caroline here and her mother, if I decide to stay at the casino, I can call and they just eat together. They don't have to wait dinner for me. Plus they both have their own daytime activities, Rhonda works at the hospital and Caroline attend class at the university." Derek explained.

"I knew I couldn't be the only one to think the way I do." Sarah said laughing. "Some of my friends said they thought it would be cool to come home and have a slave waiting to service me. Or one to keep my bed warm. It's not like that. I would kinda like to have a part time slave that way. Be available when I want to play but not be needy. Wanda was actually pretty depressed. And sitting around doing nothing most of the day did not help. I'm not going to take her with me to pal around with. I have a girlfriend for that. Matter of fact you will meet her in a few. She is a lawyer and is catching up on some stuff for work."

"So you are saying if I got another slave or two, they could keep each other busy or at lest not be lonely." Sarah said. "That is an idea. But I can see a bunch of potential problems with that, too. it was far easier when I used to rent a slave for the day or weekend."

"Rent a slave?" Derek asked.

"Let me explain. It may sound a little bit outside of your comfort zone. I paid a girl to play the role of my slave for a weekend now and then. The girl is rather charming. She is a senior at LSU now and needed the money for college expenses. So it was win win situation. I have a group of friends and we get together a few times a month for a sleep over fun time. Alright, we would play games, most of them sexually oriented. We might have our slaves race or wrestle. and we would bet on them. Stuff like that. There is always a lot of sex involved. When I rented my college slave girl, we might go on a Friday night and stay until Sunday afternoon. We'd cook out and the slaves would serve us.. food and uhh other services. Everybody has a good time. I was gonna take Wanda this weekend, but the slave camp came up and there was not another opening for over a month. I see by the big shit-eating grin on your face you are imagining what goes on." Sarah giggled. "All that and more. Of course a slave doesn't wear a thing other than her collar from the minute she arrives until she leaves. I've hosted a few weekends. I usually rent a tent and have food catered. But like I say it is a good time. By the time I go home from one of those I am sated for days."

"But keeping a slave just for that is not worth it. Well not if you have to buy one. I paid my college girl a thousand dollars for the weekend, which isn't bad if you figure I owned her for forty eight hours." Sarah laughed. "And she said she got a little break from classes. Yeah, I would say so!" Caroline looked shocked but thought about what she might have to do if she did not have her mother to pay for her tuition or now Derek.

"You know. I have sort of an idea. You may not like it though." Sarah said. About that time, a woman entered the room. She was dressed in jeans and a nice blouse. "This is Lou. i guess you can call her my significant other, partner, girlfriend or whatever. We are not married but might as well be. She is another reason having a slave underfoot is a problem." Lou looked at Derek and Caroline.

"Ahh, he brought one of his slaves with him." Lou said grinning. "Pretty. You have a picture of the other one? I think Sarah said you owned a mother and daughter." Derek had Caroline pull out her phone and show a picture of Rhonda. "Nice. You ever use them at the same time?" Caroline began sputtering in astonishment which tickled both women. "Just kidding girl. The thought is kinda kinky though. So you went through the court system to own these two. Who was your lawyer?" Derek told her and and a little about the case.

"Oh shit! She told me about that case. How you and her acted out how you supposedly held the plaintiff down and tied her up." Lou said. "She told me all about it. And Helen Leblanc told me about it too. That was the lawyer who works for the DA's office. She was pissed at hell she got bamboozled. She just knew she had an easy win. Said she learned a big lesson about checking every detail in a case."

"Back to what I was saying before." Sarah said. "If you are really serious about buying Wanda, I might be willing to sell her if you let me use her from time to time like for those weekend parties I told you about." Lou was surprised.

"You told him about that?" Lou asked. "Damn, now I am a little embarrassed. Well hell, who am I kidding? I am getting aroused just with you knowing how I get my kicks." she grinned.

"Wanda just fell into my lap so it's not like I have a big investment to get back, but she does have value." Sarah said. "I don't have a picture but I can tell you she is pretty. Thirty eight with a nice tight bod. I was thinking you pay me fifty thousand cash and give me ten weekends over the next year or so to use her." She smiled waiting for Derek to counter.

"Do I get to watch?" he asked grinning. Sarah grinned back and said no way. "Well, I told you I wanted to buy that twenty five acres adjoining my property. I almost have enough money for that but not a whole lot more unless I liquidate some investments. How would you like to take three slaves to some of those parties." Caroline gasped.

"Are you serious Derek? I don't want to go be a plaything!" She began, but shut up when Derek told her to hush.

Sarah sat with her mouth open. "Seriously? All three slaves? That would be SO cool. How much less of a cash payment?" Derek shrugged. "You know I don't need the money. I want the thrill. My friends would pee their panties if we showed up with three slaves." Derek got up and poured himself another cup of coffee as he thought of how to work this. He was having a good time.

"Well, here is the deal. Caroline takes classes like I told you. She might have a paper due or an exam to study for the weekend you want her. We would either have to work around that or you only get the other two for the weekend, Wanda and Rhonda. Rhymes right?' Sarah nodded and said she could do that. He could tell she was hooked.

"So if money is not an issue for you, how many weekends would you want to just sign Wanda over to me? No cash payment, only service." Derek asked. "I will pay the transfer fee of course to register her to me."

Sarah and Lou whispered back and forth a few minutes. Then Sarah turned towards Derek and said. "How about twenty weekends? And if I want to use the girls when Caroline has something important at school I'll do with just the other two. and I was thinking of making them match. You know same hairstyle, color and all. Different bodies but still sort of a trademark."

Derek nodded. "I have no objection with the same hairstyle as long as it isn't something off the wall. Pink and blue with half the head shaved. That sort of thing. Plus you said there are no males there at all, right? Only women. I am wondering what goes on. Oh and nothing dangerous or permanent markings. no tats, piercing branding etc. okay?"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers