Slave Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

The women were washed the same way they were the afternoon before, standing in a lines, spread eagle. The attendant who gave her the enema washed Rhonda. As Rhonda stood covered in soap she felt the woman reach up and push at least two fingers up her rectum and wiggle them around. "Yep, a little loose." the tech whispered in her ear. Rhonda barely kept from bawling.

It was no surprise to Rhonda or Wanda when their keeper passed out dildos as they walked into the classroom. "Yes, indeed. Three of y'all flunked the test. So stuff these up your pussies and sit down. Y'all have a video to watch." The video was an abridged version of what Ms Dubois had said yesterday. As Rhonda watched it she found herself thinking of Derek and her daughter. She wondered what they were doing. She wished she was with them and almost laughed. She was missing the man who now owned her.

Of course he was better than this place, but Rhonda also had the thought he was becoming important to her and not just in the respect that he owned and controlled her life now. "Fuck! I can't be falling for that Stockholm syndrome crap already can I?"

She had no way of knowing that Derek had been making some changes in not only her future activities but her daughter's and ex husband's. And there was absolutely nothing she would be able to do but say, "Yes, Sir!"

The first part of the video was over. "Do any of you need to go pee?" About three quarters of the women raised their hands. "Nobody needs to take a dump do they?" They all shook their heads. "Good because if you did, I was gonna send you back to the washroom people and tell them they did a lousy job today." the guard laughed. "Line up and we will go get it done. Leave your toys on the chairs."

When they returned the guard said, " Okay now put your new boyfriends back inside and and work them in and out a bit." the guard ordered. "I hope y'all have juicy pussies because that is all the lube you are going to get. Next stop for your boyfriends is up your butts." The women moaned but nobody argued as they stuffed the wet intruders up their rear passages. "You were told yesterday about this. Do it."

Rhonda thought once again about how she wished she was with Derek. She wondered what she had done to piss him off so much to send her to this hellhole. "I will do my best to NOT piss him off in the future, for sure." she thought as she remembered Ms Dubois telling of the doctor's wife who sent her husband to the male slave camp twice last year and planned for more returns this year. She thought how Chad would hate slave camp. Then she felt a bit of remorse when she realized her first thoughts were how to please Derek and not about her former husband. Hell, the man was probably sitting on his ass in his son Rob's living room watching a game on the television. She doubted Rob even made Chad clean up after himself around the apartment. Chad was probably living it up while all three holes she had were being used in one way or the other at somebody else's whim.

She tried hard to remember who had really been at fault with their decision to target Derek. She had come up with the original idea more as a fantasy but Chad had urged her to go for it and do it for real once he heard the plan. She did all the heavy lifting as it were. She is the one who stuffed the glove with Derek's fingerprints up her hoohah to saturate the outside with her DNA. She was the one who struggled against the zip ties Chad had fastened to her wrists and lower thighs to secure her over the kitchen chair. She made sure she had abraded and bruised all four of those areas enough to make it look good for the police. And of course it was her vagina that got stretched as Chad worked four of his fingers in enough to bruise her. He left her gaping a bit as he slapped her butt with his wet hand to turn it red. It was important to make the assault look as sadistic as possible but it was her vagina getting stretched and her buttocks being spanked. Chad had actually been turned on a bit. More than a bit she was sure, but she said nothing when she noticed the wet spot in his jeans.

And then the idiot had to go that one step too far and screw it all up. He complained Derek was out spending 'their' money at the casinos. Next thing you know he is telling her how he was going fix Derek for good and explained how he sent their daughter to text a threatening message from Derek's front gate using a burner phone. Once that plan was in progress there was nothing she could do but go along and play her part.

But her dumbass husband had not thought of a couple things. First Derek was not home when the text was sent. He was at a casino under constant video surveillance. Not only that. Chad had purchased the burner using cash and signing Derek's name to the account. But Derek was at the casino that day as well and could prove his whereabouts. It was easy to trace the phone number to its source and see who bought it. When the DA had experts compare handwriting on the phone purchase, Chad was screwed, As part of the overall conspiracy, so was she. Caroline was drawn in as an accessory after the fact on most of it. Her only direct action was to send the text. What a goat-fuck!! They would all be paying for the next twenty years.

Rhonda was more concerned what the next couple days would entail. She hoped this slave camp was only a weekend event but had no way of knowing for sure. The other women had been kept in the dark as well. She already knew this afternoon she would be getting another lesbian sexual experience. Somebody once told her, slaves don't have lesbian, gay, or straight sexual experiences. They just perform how they are told regardless. She had laughed at the time. Now she realized how true it was.

Here it was close to lunch time according to the growling in her stomach. The fact she wanted food, even slave chow was disconcerting. She thought of Caroline fixing a nice Saturday lunch for the three of them. She would have been dismayed to learn what Derek had been up to over the past twenty four hours, first with Chad and then with Caroline.

================

"One down and one to go!" Derek thought as he drove home after signing Rhonda into Slave Camp. She was gonna learn that obedience is a real thing and is expected of a slave. She had tested him a few times over the past two weeks and he had responded. Her bawling after he striped her butt had given him some degree of satisfaction. But he considered that correcting a single episode of disobedience. He was far from getting his payback for what she had tried to do to him.

"No." he thought. "I really do not want just pure retribution. Her becoming a slave and being given to me by the court system accomplished that. I'm not even sure I want to own fucking slaves. Sure it is pretty cool to be able to tell a woman to drop her clothes on the floor and stand there naked for a few minutes until you tell them to get busy sucking your cock. That is a major power trip. But, Hell! It is also like owning a pet. You gotta take care of them too. You gotta keep track of them, tell them what to do, when to do it and all that. You gotta be responsible." His whole way of life had been disrupted. Derek knew he could not just go his own way whenever he wanted. He had two slaves at home he had to monitor. Putting Rhonda back to work at the hospital and letting Caroline go back to college helped with some of that. Plus he would get the benefit of Rhonda's paycheck.

Caroline could be a real asset in the future and for now keeping her meant Rhonda towing the line. That had been a stroke of genius in itself. Rhonda could not just refuse to do anything or make big mistakes that would cause Derek grief as he was responsible for her behavior. If she screwed up as a nurse deliberately, he would sell them. And likely to different people so they would be separated perhaps for life but definitely the next twenty years.

The funny part was Rhonda's reaction to him using them both for sex. The first night he took them home he had made Rhonda suck him. That just galled the hell out of her. But when he took Caroline to his room the next night, he knew she was livid. Her attitude was like 'use me but leave my daughter alone' although she knew her darling daughter was no virgin. Over the next two weeks, Rhonda even began to show signs of jealousy when he slept with Caroline instead of her. He doubted either woman asked the other what he made them do or what he did to them. That part of his life as a slave owner Derek thoroughly enjoyed. Sex whenever he wanted it.

"Hey, boss!" Caroline said cheerfully as he walked in the door. "I'm headed to school. I have classes until 3:00 but should be home by 3:30 or so. I'll have supper on the table at 5:30. She started calling him 'Boss' the day after he took them home. A week later she told him 'Sir' was alright but 'Master' sounded stodgy and demeaning. He asked her wasn't him stripping her demeaning and she shrugged and said "Sorta but you aren't being mean about it. It is kinda sexy the way you do it." and grinned at him. He knew full well she was manipulating him or trying to and he would let her get away with it as long it kept her with the program. His program. His main goal was a smooth running household.

"There will be two of us tonight. I signed your Mom up for a class." Derek offered. Caroline froze and looked at him, a flash of fear. "It is a training program for a few days. You need to concentrate on your studies." He could tell Caroline's imagination was running wild. He had checked her online history. She had spent a fair amount of time looking up how slaves are treated and expected to act. He suspected she was on edge but did not want to talk her down too much. He wanted her to slowly accept his being in charge until it was totally ingrained in her mind. He wanted her to accept it on her own volition.

She left to go to school. He was glad he had signed for both of his slaves to keep their driver's license. When he took them over he got the family's property which included a couple very nice sedans the two women drove. He also got Chad's pickup truck which he kept for himself. He had to pay off the car loans, but that had not been a problem.

Chad. Now that was a problem he would be addressing today. Chad was a pain in the ass. He had only let Chad stay around to keep Caroline and Rhonda marginally happy knowing he was safe. Derek mainly wanted control of Chad. He did not want Chad to be owned locally by someone else. He would either have to keep Chad under his thumb or make sure Chad was sent far away across the country. He elected to 'rent' Chad to his son Rob. Rob was a halfway decent man in his late twenties. He half embraced his father's attitude of 'do whatever you can in business if it benefits you", but at the same time realized you can get in trouble for it. Derek did not trust Rob completely but used him to keep his father in line. Or tried to. He did not think Rob realized his father had pushed the envelope and broken the rules.

Derek had made it clear on day one, that Chad was not to attempt to contact either Caroline of Rhonda. Any contact or message exchange would be through Rob and Derek. Four days ago, Chad decided to break that covenant. He texted Rhonda he wanted to talk. She had texted back for him to call her at work. Derek had checked her phone and knew all this. He had taken over administrative control over her phone and email use. He had not let on he knew about this breach of the rules. Rhonda would find out next week when she came home from slave camp. Chad was about to find out this morning.

"I'll take off at noon from the lot. I guess Dad stepped on his dick. You sound pissed." Rob had texted. Derek smiled. Stepped on his dick was a fair way to put it. Chad was going to regret his actions.

At noon Derek knocked on Rob's door. Rob opened it to let him inside. Chad was surprised to see Derek and glared at what he perceived to be an intrusion."What are you doing here?" he asked sourly. Derek said he was there for a little talk. "You signed me over to Rob. He is the one I answer to now."

"I guess you didn't read the agreement Rob and I signed did you?" Derek asked. He was not happy having to deal with Chad in any way. He loathed the guy. "I OWN your ass. I rented you Rob for a thirty bucks a month as a nominal charge. According to our agreement, he is responsible for your care and feeding and is responsible if you go out and do something stupid. He did that as a help to YOU. It was that or I would sell your ass to somebody across the country. But you still have to answer to me, so be very careful what you say and how you say it. I know it was you pushing the whole thing to screw me over."

Chad glared at Derek for a few seconds but did not back down. "I am guessing Rob coddles your ass. You don't have to work. You just sit around being a couch potato while he supports you." Derek offered. "That is Rob's business. But mine is when you break MY rules about never having contact with either Rhonda or Caroline."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Chad said, sullenly.

Derek smiled. "You should realize by now, that denying something does not make you innocent." He pulled a phone from his pocket and hit a few keys. A phone across the room began to ring. "That is the number that called Rhonda's phone last Monday wanting to talk. You want to explain it?" "Fuck you,' Chad said.

Derek touched an icon on his smart watch and Chad stiffened and convulsed lightly. His eyes rolled a bit as he cried out. "Alright, asshole let's start again." Derek said when Chad came around. "You call me sir. And skip the part where you deny anything. Honesty is your friend."

"You son of a b.." was as far as Chad got before his body seized up again. His eyes rolled.

"The next time I zap you will be the full shock instead of the half." Derek said. "Now I know Rob does not want you to piss on his couch, so why don't you slide off onto the floor and get on your knees. And we can continue our talk." Chad did.

"Okay this is it in a nutshell. I am going to give you a choice. I just signed Rhonda into something called Slave Camp. It is a little class lasting four days where new slaves learn their new role in society. How to be obedient and follow their owner's rules." Derek said. "You are going to attend a similar class in a few weeks. I have already signed you up. Attendance is NOT optional. You will be there. The thing is, it is expensive. Males cost more than the females' class. It is six hundred a day, so $2400 for your four day camp. Plus I think you are laying around here either watching TV or playing with yourself. NOT doing anything constructive. So I have decided to buy a cock cage for you. That is another $500 , let's round it off at 3k. You do good work, and Rob can ask me for the key so you can jerk off."

Chad was livid. He jumped to his feet and stepped forward. "Kiss my ass..." and fell to the ground convulsing. When he woke up completely his hands were zip locked behind his back and his sweat pants were pulled down to his knees.

"I told you to be polite. Now you are getting your butt beat. Rob do you want to do it? I want ten stripes from his butt to mid-thigh. I mean actual red stripes. If you can't, don't or won't do it, I will, but I will give him twenty five. Do we let our boy decide what he wants?" Derek asked. He knew full well Rob would have a major problem disciplining his father. Chad could not have accepted that option for his own parent either.

But he was beginning to realize Derek was not playing. Derek was going to be in control no matter what. He asked his son to whip him as he glared at Derek. Derek smiled slightly as he watched Chad take his punishment. Three of the stripes were weak so Rob repeated them. Despite his best effort, Chad was crying before he finished the ten.

"Good. Okay now here is the deal. I found you a job where you can earn the money to pay to go to slave camp. Have you heard of the Rhino's Horn bar downtown?" Derek asked.

"The gay bar?" Chad asked, suspicious.

"Well, let's call it a bar where people who want an alternative lifestyle to your own hang out. There are women and men plus many who are not gay or lesbian. But yes, that is the place." Derek announced. "I got you a job there. Since you apparently do not work but have decided to suck off Rob's generosity, you can suck something else. Steve, the owner, is willing to put you to work. He does not like the old glory hole idea. He likes it right out there in the open. So you will suck dicks and earn $3k to pay for slave camp and your cock cage. plus tax.."

"There is no way in hell I am gonna do that." Chad seethed,

"Fine." Derek said. " I really did not think you would suck it up metaphorically well maybe literally too." he laughed. "But that is fine, You met expectations. This is what you can expect. A buyer from that big slave market outfit in Houston will be in town tomorrow for the court sale. I happen to know the base price he pays for the unsold slaves from the court. What if I offered to sell your sorry ass to him for say half that price? I'm sure he would take it. You are gone from my world. Who knows where you might wind up. And I can honestly tell Caroline and Rhonda I gave you the option."

"You would make me suck cock or get sold?" Chad wailed.

"Look what you were more than willing to do to me," Derek gritted."You were going to take everything I owned, my reputation, my home, my retirement, just for your greedy needs. Do you seriously think I should be nicer to you that you were to me?"

"I wasn't going to make you suck cock!" Chad cried. Derek shook his head. He turned to Rob.

"The asshole does not get it." Derek declared. "Make him understand his options. Personally, I hope he hangs tough. I would just as soon get rid of his sorry ass forever." Rob helped his father sit up and pulled his sweatpants up. They talked quietly for a few minutes while Derek walked across the room. Chad was shaking his head fervently at first. After a few more minutes of argument Chad's shoulder's slumped. Rob called Derek over and said his father was willing to do what he was told. "I want to hear him say it." Derek said.

"I'll agree to go to the bar and give blowjobs." Chad stated sullenly. "Are you sure there is no other way?" he asked.

"Sure, all you had to do was get up and get a job when Rob took you in." Derek said. "Then you might have had some money saved back. I'm sure Rob doesn't have that kind of cash laying around." Chad asked to have the zip ties removed from his wrists, but Derek denied him saying it will keep him from changing his mind. Derek suspected it would make Chad a little more compliant when they drove him downtown. Rob chose to follow in his own car.

"Steve, how are you doing?" Derek asked grinning. "Here is that slave I told you about. His name is Chad or 555 if you want to use his registration number." Steve smiled. He and Derek had talked about this and both knew how Steve was going to handle the conversation. Steve owned two slaves now. They worked as servers for the most part but would suck a customer on occasion. Steve had borrowed or rented slaves on a number of occasions for this very purpose. He found it a profitable side venture.

"He looks a little rough. I'd like to see him naked. I want to see what I have to work with." Steve said. Derek cut the zip tie and told Chad to strip.

"Here in the middle of the bar?" asked Chad, looking faint. He was bright red. Steve loved the expression, but told him nobody cared about seeing a naked slave and if anything, they would appreciate the view. To Chad's distress, his penis erected when he pulled his sweatpants and boxers down and off.

"Hmmm. He is is going to need this stubble removed. You said he was collared about two weeks ago" Steve asked. Derek nodded. "Well they generally only clip some of the males. We like them smooth here. You have no objection if I have him waxed do you?" Chad looked like he was ready to faint.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers