Slave Camp Ch. 04

Story Info
First day ends, Chad and Caroline have new tasks.
16.3k words
4.48
26.6k
12

Part 4 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"When will this be over?" Rhonda thought two hours later. "I'm too old for this shit!" she accidentally muttered aloud. The guard overheard her and smirked but did not rebuke her. Rhonda was sweating profusely and gasping for breath as were all the other women. For the past two hours the guard had put them through a strenuous workout. Slave yoga did not appear that arduous when they watched it on the video screen. At the start of the class, Rhonda's primary concern was how the humiliating poses displayed her body. Now she no longer cared how her widespread legs displayed her vagina and anus. She had other considerations apart from her modesty. One by one her classmates had dropped out, physically unable to move. The first to collapse was a slightly chubby black girl about twenty five. Rhonda thought with satisfaction, she had lasted longer than a girl almost half her age.

"Flip over" was the next command. In the attempt to go quickly from a position on all fours to one where the hands and feet were on the floor beneath and the body facing upwards pelvis raised high, four more women collapsed to the floor unable to get up. Rhonda was slower than the expected quick jump into position, but she made it without falling. She held the pose with her spread legs facing her instructor. The instructor called a halt. "I think I wore y'all out, already." the guard declared with a grin.

"Present" the guard called. All the women scrambled to their feet with hands behind their heads, and spread their legs wide. "Not too bad for a bunch of lazy ass slaves. Most of you obviously don't exercise." the guard said as she strolled down the line of panting, sweaty women. "Poke those tits out at me like you are offering me your nipples." she said to correct one's posture. "But I think a few of you did not make much of an effort, so I am gonna to give you a little incentive to work harder next time. You,, you, and you three step forward." When the women did, the guard said. Only you five, "Display" The woman turned and bent over, legs spread wide, head down. "You are getting five with my strap. Break position and I add three more. Lose your place a second time and you will get an extra seven and all will be like we did in the classroom, forearms and elbows on a chair.

Only the first woman took her stripes without failing once. She cried out every time the strap connected with her exposed backside. The second woman fell once but took her extra three without moving. She was crying when it was over, but managed to not scream as loudly as the first slave. The other three were in miserable shape by the time they took their total fifteen stripes. "I can smell sweat and pussy." the guard said. "The sweat's from the exercise, but I think y'all are aroused from showing me your holes. That proves you're all horny slaves at heart. Good."

"Line up at the door. We are going to go get you cleaned up." She led them through the hallways to the shower room. Four of the attendants awaited them.

"Okay, we are going to do this a little different than we did this morning. We are not going to hoist your arms over your head. You will stand with your legs spread wide, arms out to the side and up. I want access to every inch of your body. Break position and you get hoisted up and then I might use a brush on you instead of these soft little mittens. We will rinse you down when we get you all scrubbed. Line up! Five to a row!"

The group got into place arms up and held out, legs spread as wide as the slave could and still hold her balance. They were in no mood to test the attendants' patience. Each attendant pulled on large fluffy mittens. Rhonda saw the tubs of sudsy water nearby. The attendants plunged both hands into the soapy water and stepped forward. "Hold your position and I will let you wipe your face with your hand when I am finished." the woman told Rhonda. She started at one arm then quickly scrubbed Rhonda across her back and to the other arm. She stepped around in front of Rhonda and after another dip into the soapy water began Rhonda's front. She was a little rough as she scrubbed Rhonda's B-cup breasts deliberately bouncing and jostling them in the process.. Rhonda usually wore a bra and after exercising with her breasts bouncing around, they were a little tender. "Close your mouth and hold your breath." The woman rubbed her face quickly. Rhonda felt soap pushed up her nose. She clamped her mouth shut knowing the tech would not care if her mouth filled with the soapy solution. A few seconds later it was over. "Keep your eyes shut and breath through your mouth. Then she felt the woman scrub the lower half of her body, spending much of that effort over her groin and ass crack. Then a quick pass down both legs. "Good, slave! You can wipe the excess off your face with your hands." Rhonda actually felt thankful for the consideration.

The attendant went to the next woman in line and repeated the process. Finally the lead attendant pronounced them ready to be rinsed. The slaves were allowed to move their upper body to rub where the water was hitting to make sure to get all the soap off. At one point she heard the woman with the hose say to someone down the line. "Did I tell you to close your legs? Now spread them. Matter of fact pull your lips open, I want to make sure we don't leave any soap around your slutty hole." The slave squealed at what Rhonda guessed was a hard blast of water right into the woman's vulva. "Guess that clit is clean now, dontcha think?" The slaves were handed towels and told to step to the dry area and dry off and then line up at the door.

Rhonda was shaky but did not realize how dehydrated she was until she sat at the table for her evening bowl of slave chow. A nude woman came around and refilled their plastic cups as soon as they were empty. Rhonda was feeling better by the time she finished eating and drinking three large cups of water.

At the table behind her Rhonda heard one woman say to other. "I hope nobody I know shows up tomorrow. Not even my sister unless she came up with enough money to buy me. Nobody will let me talk to her since the trial so we could talk about ways she might be able to handle the cost. My brother in law was seriously pissed I got convicted. He told me several times my asshole ex-boyfriend was no good. But I let my pussy over-ride my brain. I am really hoping he and my sister scraped up the money to buy my ass but I'm not counting on it. I'll piss myself if anybody else I know shows up."

"At least you got somebody who might help you. My family looked at me like I was a pile of shit. Well, my stepdad did. My mom just sat and cried when I was convicted. I wish I had known that once you are found guilty you can't talk to anybody but your lawyer. And then only for the one conference to see if he thinks you have a shot at an appeal. Just requesting an appeal costs you five more years of slavery if your conviction is not overturned. It wasn't worth the risk. I knew I was guilty but I still hoped I could get off by showing what do they call it, 'mitigating circumstances'. My husband was cheating on me. I should have just ruined his balls instead of hitting him over the head with the bat."

"Girl, you know he would have owned your ass if you crushed his nuts. That restitution bullshit. And payback is a mother!" a third woman said. "At least with him dead, he can't get revenge. I think the jury DID think you had at least a little just cause. You only got thirty years instead of life. You'll be what when you get free? Fifty five? If you ain't too fucked up in the head like that woman said we might get, you'll still have some years left."

The third woman continued, "Hell, I got thirty five years for armed robbery. I should had taken the plea bargain and taken twenty. But they made it sound like the trial was only for the one store. Then at court they showed where I done three other places. I'll be a slave for life, well until I'm sixty five anyway. " The women started to talk more softly and Rhonda could not hear anything else.

Rhonda remembered what she had said to Ms Dubois about Wanda 539. "Uhh Wanda. I did not have the chance to ask you first. But I tried to send a message to my owner about what you said to me at lunch. You know, your owner maybe looking to sell you. I thought he might make an offer. You would have a lot of value."

Wanda looked at her like Rhonda had just pissed in her slave chow. "Are you kidding me? Value? Didn't you read between the lines? A slave has value when they are SOLD. I'd rather stay with a lesbian who has me eat her pussy every day for kicks than be sold to some guy who wants to put me to work during the day and every night sticks it up my ass!" Wanda declared in a low intense voice that could barely be overheard. Her obvious anger had a couple of the other women lean in to listen.

"I don't think Derek would do that if he bought you." Rhonda offered just as quietly. "He is not like that. He would treat you well."

"Yeah, until he sold me for a little profit." Wanda snorted. "And you really trust the guy you tried to fuck over? The same guy who sent you here to slave camp?" Rhonda blushed.

"The one thing Derek has never done is lie to me. He has kept his word. He will keep my daughter and I together as long as I work as a nurse. My part is to be a good nurse, his is to take care of me and my daughter. He has even done something I never did when I worked for my own family. He started me contributing to my 401k and take advantage of the hospital match program. I always said I could not afford to do that. He did it and that is why he had the money I tried to steal. I'll have more at retirement under him than I would have had on my own. Sure I lost my freedom. I can't decide when I get fucked or even where I go. I hate it but better than life as a slave with somebody else."

"He screws my daughter and makes her work round the house but he also lets her attend college. I thought he was just being nice there but now I see he is using that as another investment the future when he sends her to work. But she will have something when she is free. I am sure if you do a good job for Derek he will do right by you too."

"Fine for you, but Derek did not make me any promises. I'm just pussy on the hoof as far he knows me." Wanda said. "A commodity to deal. If you had worked it out with him first then maybe but I am still pissed."

"I'm sorry. I thought I was doing you a favor." Rhonda said. "Please don't be angry. I need a friend in here. I don't think I can take this place without somebody to talk to."

"Ok, then you be my bitch tonight." Wanda declared a little louder now. "You dropped me in the shit, You pay. You lick my snatch until I have had enough and tell you to quit. I'll accept that as an apology."

"I've never licked another woman. I never did anything with another girl." Rhonda said, in shock. "I'm not sure I could do that. I thought I was doing you a favor."

"Next time you want to do me a favor, talk to me first." Wanda said. "Do you think before I wore this collar I was out there eating out girls? One time in college I made out with a girl and fondled her tits and that was as far as I could go with experimenting. Now I lick pussy and suck clit until I'm told to stop. Things always get worse than you anticipate."

The keeper who had been in charge of their group all day approached. "557, Ms Dubois wants you in her office. Come with me." Rhonda followed the guard, dejected. She had hoped Wanda would have been happy. She wondered if Wanda was serious about making her go down on her. The other women had overheard the exchange. She wondered if they might insist she pay up. Rhonda had heard about jail house justice and speculated it might be the same in here. She'd rather surrender to Wanda than get beat up.

"When Ms Dubois tells you to go in, you walk straight to her desk and assume the 'present' pose. Don't say a word, don't look around. Understand?" the keeper instructed. Rhonda said, "Yes Ma'am!"

The guard knocked on Ms Dubois's office door. "Come in!" The guard opened the door and gave Rhonda a little slap on the butt as a silent order to move. Rhonda did exactly as she had been told. She stepped quickly forward and then assumed the present pose, hands behind her head, chest out, legs spread. "Thank you, Ms Reynolds. I'll take her back to wherever the group is when I am finished. I take it your shift is almost over?" The guard said it was. "Well, you have a good evening then. I may come by tomorrow after I check to see how the auction is going." Ms Reynolds turned and left, closing the door behind her.

"She does make a pretty picture." said a voice from the side. The woman laughed when Rhonda gasped, realizing she and Ms. Dubois were not alone. "Turn and face me, uhh 557 I guess it is now." Rhonda turned, then resumed the present position in front of this new woman who she knew. Helen Leblanc was the prosecutor's assistant in Derek's trial, a junior attorney in the DA's office. She was a pretty woman, who kept herself in great shape. Rhonda knew from previous discussions the woman was only three years out of law school, working for the district attorney's office as her first job.

"She was always in nice street clothes or hospital scrubs when we met before, Rachael." Helen offered. "She has a nice tight body, surprisingly. I mean considering her age and knowing she had a kid. You are what? Forty five?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Rhonda answered, barely able to hold still and not reach to cover herself.. She was so acutely embarrassed for another woman to see her totally nude. She did not take to the time to wonder how she had been nude all day in front of the induction center's staff and forgot her inhibitions. But this was a woman she knew. One she had had dealings with while a free woman. Humiliation swept over her.

"Rachael told me you would be attending her slave camp and invited me over." Helen explained. "I have to admit I welcomed the opportunity to see you in your element. Naked, hairless from the neck down and posing like an obedient little slave girl." Helen grinned. "Now I am going to admit. You taught me a big lesson. You taught me to take what plaintiffs have to say with not only a grain, but a whole pound of fucking salt! You were good. I WILL say that. I fell for your bullshit. I even felt sorry for you. The poor victim of a man who she thought was her friend but went apeshit and attacked her. Not just raping her and getting his rocks off, but ravaging her. Shoving his whole hand up her hoo hah while plunging the handle of a spatula into her anus with only the lubrication of a little dish soap. You had me not only wanting to convict him and take all his money but to have him castrated and turned into an impotent eunuch."

"Then you followed up your original story of how he just went nuts on you when you asked him to continue working for a while with how he sent you a threatening text. The stuff you put or I guess your husband had composed for that text convinced me Derek had a psychotic break or something. I mean totally off the reservation. I even thought about how I might lose the actual conviction for reasons of insanity. A mild-mannered man, a good citizen suddenly losing control."

"I was totally in your camp. I was gonna push to give you whatever you wanted. I knew we had a slam dunk case. I wondered why at first you only wanted restitution. His money. I should have realized it then and asked a few questions, but I was dumb. So I sorta pushed you to ask for more. And finally you said you wanted three hours to use him and pay him back." Helen recounted. "I was happy as hell. The girl was going to get her due!"

"And then Derek proved beyond a doubt he did not send that text. He was not the madman who would threaten all that stuff." Helen said. "I could see the jury looking towards you but they were glaring at me and my boss. They could see the man was getting railroaded. Then Derek got up there and actually had you describe how he supposedly forced you over that chair to zip tie you into place. He was ahead of you every step of the way. You would have been able to head butt, bite, scratch or kick him any way he tried. Well except for two. First you let him do it without a bit of fight but you never claimed he had a gun or knife. OR he held you down in such a way neither of you could have avoided bruises when you struggled. And neither of you had a bruise, scratch or contusion that showed a fight. Everybody in the room knew you were lying before you confessed."

"I did not know how a latex glove is taken off but as a nurse you should have caught onto that detail as well. Derek pointed out how his supposedly dropped glove that had your DNA on the outside and his fingerprints on the inside was positioned wrong. It should have been inside out as all nurses are trained to do. The one you left for the cops to find was left right out in the open just like a glove would lay if it wasn't used. You should have seen the jury when Derek asked you about that and then said he was going to call every nurse from the unit to ask them if any had ever seen him remove a glove like that. Then he speculated how you had probably used a glove he had discarded at the hospital. I just don't know what got into your head. It was almost like you WANTED to get caught."

"Yeah. He turned the tables and now owns your butt along with your husband's and daughter's. But guess who else lost big time? ME! Bitch." Helen spat. "Yeah, you worked me. I am twenty eight. I could not believe any woman would let somebody stick a hand up her pussy and bruise it while using a spatula handle on her rectum. Tear her up so bad just for money. But you proved me wrong. I looked at the evidence that proved the case I KNEW to exist and discarded the rest. The little indicators Derek was telling the truth."

"After three years as an assistant DA's assistant, I was on the short list to get promoted. I would be an assistant DA, trying my own cases. But you fucked it up. Or rather I let you fuck it up. MY bad." Helen glared. "Now I have to wait another year before being considered for promotion again. In some ways, I know I deserve it. An innocent man could have been destroyed. I have talked to Rachael about introducing me to Derek so I can apologize to him directly. I need to do that for personal reasons. To make me feel whole again."

"But for you. I wanted you to know just how pissed I am." Helen said. "So, my friend Rachael invited me here this afternoon." Helen's grin widened.

"Okay 557," Rachael Dubois said. "I am going to leave you here with Helen. You will follow every instruction she gives you. I know she is going to start with you licking her pussy to orgasm. But no matter what else she orders, you will do it. I don't care if she tells you to shove my desk lamp up your pussy, you will try your best. I have already got Derek's permission. I will come back in a while or when Helen calls me. Have fun, you two,"

Helen Leblanc stood and unbuttoned her work skirt as she kicked off her shoes. She worked her panties and pantihose down her legs. "First off, I want you to lick me to orgasms... plural. By that I mean don't stop at one. Keep going." She shivered with anticipation.

Rhonda barely stifled her sobs. She knew she had no choice. None at all. She got on her knees and, holding her breath, tentatively pushed out her tongue until she felt the sensitive end of her tongue hit the equally sensitive folds of Helen's inner lips.

An hour later, Helen Leblanc was still grinning. Rhonda had got over her reluctance or had at least capitulated and was now actively slurping up Helen's juices as fast as they were secreted. Helen's little pleasure bud stood tall. It had been kept stimulated for the past sixty minutes. Helen of course had no reason to cut this session short!! She was loving every second of it. Her sixth orgasm was every bit as fun as her second. Or her first. or her third.. She was totally lost and had quit counting. She just knew she was in bliss and had no desire to end it.The power of making this little bitch, this cunt who had messed with her life pay through her tongue was paradise. Helen fantasized working her fingers up the bitch's asshole just to make her cry and came again.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers