Slave Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

"We don't do any of that stuff. I just thought the same hairstyle and color would kinda make them a trio. I guarantee no harm will come to any of the women. Well, since they are all straight, they may not like being used by lesbians but that comes with being sex slaves. But no male will touch your women." Sarah declared. "As a matter of fact as a guarantee. If any of those things happen you can have MY ass for a month. How is that for a warranty?" Derek started laughing. Lou shook her head and giggled . The only one not happy was Caroline. "Okay, twenty weekends and Wanda is yours. I will sign her over this next week. Agreed?"

"Thinking about it, I don't think that is fair. Slaves have value" Derek said. Sarah and Lou both looked disheartened and confused. " I think FORTY weekends is a fairer deal. As long as you work around Caroline's studying. And I was thinking about the marking thing. Maybe you can have a logo made. Like a henna tattoo or a transfer that has your plantation name or whatever. Something to denote possession. Some of those last a while." He looked at the two women. They sat there awestruck.

"Are you fucking serious? I asked for twenty and you give me forty?" Sarah said. "There are only fifty two weeks in a year! "

"Well, it may take up to a year and a half or two years to pay off the debt then." Derek said smiling. "Let's say you have two years to use your forty weeks. All those other things we include. Lou can write it up if you want. No men, no damage." Sarah jumped up and hugged Derek in her excitement. She gave him a big kiss.

"Oh damn! This is going to be SO much fun!' Sarah gushed. "I am gonna get matching outfits for the three. And I can change their hair to match? How hot! My friends are gonna be so jealous!"

Caroline sitting to one side began to cry. Sarah asked her what was the matter. "I have never been with a girl. I don't want to lick a puss...uhh vagina. I'm afraid of those women using big dildos on me. Can't we talk about this Derek?"

"Your mom started the ball rolling on this." Derek said. "She wanted me to see about buying Wanda so I did. I made a fair deal."

"Yeah, once again Mom makes a decision and I get caught up in it." Caroline grumbled, then she turned to Derek. "I wanta kick her ass! How about this. I am top girl. Senior slave. Whatever. I've been doing the planning for meals the past couple weeks anyway. How about you putting me in charge of the other two?" Sarah and Lou began to laugh and clap.

Derek grinned. "You know it almost makes sense to make the youngest the one in charge. You are twenty, Wanda is thirty eight and you mom is forty five. Okay I will put you in charge but I will hold you to it. You are going to have to be responsible and make them obey."

"Do I have spanking rights?" Caroline wanted to know. Sarah and Lou were now hooting. They were loving this. Derek looked at the three women and agreed.

"But you answer to me and if one of your girls mess up your butt might be in trouble." Derek said. Caroline agreed.

"Oh, fuck. I am so turned on thinking about how this day has turned out!" Sarah exclaimed. "I'm almost thinking I want to strip and jump Derek even though he is a man! This is just so hot!!"

"Don't get carried away, slut!" Lou said. She turned to Derek and said, "You obviously have a deal. I'll draw up the transfer and we will get together in a couple days and do it. Okay? I better get my horny girlfriend to that party before she blows a gasket. I don't think she's kidding about stripping and fucking you on the kitchen floor either." Lou giggled. "Can we take Caroline with us today? We promise to have her back home tomorrow afternoon at the latest." Derek said he thought that was a good idea. He would go play at the casino.

"Strip girly. I want to see that twenty year old body.' Sarah said. Caroline stood and looking at Derek the whole time, slowly stripped nude. Sarah ran her hands over the girl's taut body.

Caroline leaned over and whispered in Derek's ear. "I am your slave and your slut. But YOU are my man. I may have to fuck these women, but I am going to be thinking about YOU when I do it. You ordered it and I will do what you want." She reached down and rubbed the hard on in his pants. A little louder she said, "Sure you don't want to fuck me? So if one of these women decide to lick my pussy when they make me lick theirs they will taste your cum?"

Sarah giggled. "I'd so do it, too!"

Lou laughed. "Yeah, you would, you horny slut. This is gonna be one interesting coupla years!"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers