All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 12'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Slave camp still telling the story of the Doctor and his wife. Hope they can add his post slavery story explaining how the protection of his assets allowed him to walk away from the traitorous bitch in excellent financial shape and owing her no alimony.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

The story keeps getting better and better. I hope Santiago gets screwed real good. From the story, he seems to need being put in his place. And, then there is Kat Richards. She most certainly should be enslaved for at least as long as her mother, more as far as I'm concerned. Karma would tend to have Lisa, Kat's mother's sentence extended. Any excuse should do and Kat should get more than 4 years, her mother's original sentence. Keep on writing about Derek and his menagerie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES