Slave Diary Ch. 02: Toothbrush

Story Info
A clean slave is a good slave, enforced shame is created...
1.6k words
3.54
11k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true story written from my perspective of a mini session that was undertaken with my Master, and one of our play partners; Sir. Please enjoy!

***

I have permission from all involved to publish this story online.

*****

"Go brush your teeth." It was a direct order from Master and I knew what was to come of it. Adrenaline spiked in my brain and I rushed to climb the stairs, if I could get there first I could lock the door. Master's voice followed me as I took two stairs at a time, scrambling to keep my balance, "Don't lock that door." Shit, another order that I couldn't disobey without swift and unpleasant consequences. My stomach sank at his words and I could hear footsteps now starting after me.

I still threw myself at the bathroom door, I couldn't lock it but I could brace it with my body. Master hadn't told me not to do that, right? Bracing one foot against the door, I leant forwards, reaching across the sink for my floss. Foolishly believing that perhaps I could hold the door with an outstretched leg whilst being off-balance. Fumbling with the floss, the footsteps were now at the top of the stairs and I cried out in frustration and fear, my panic increasing. I was still fumbling when the door handle was pushed down and the door opened a crack. I pushed back into my foot hard, the door closed and then the pressure increased, it was too late. My position didn't allow me to hold it closed. Squealing, I scuttled away from the door but there was nowhere to hide from Sir. I stopped, like an animal in headlights, not wanting to move and incite him.

"Go on." His tone was clear and firm, I knew what he wanted. As he sat down on the closed toilet I turned and caught his eye. I whimpered.

"I can't." My body didn't want to move, didn't want to obey that which I must do, that I wanted to do.

"Yes. You can." The reply was quick.

Taking a deep breath, I unwound a section of the floss that was in my hand and looked at myself in the mirror. Sir was watching me intently in my peripheral vision, muscles tensing, my face flushed with colour at the intrusion of something so personal. Why did this have to be so humiliating? And why did I like it so much? The thoughts were fleeting as I turned to face away from Sir, facing the wall. Wiggling my arse, I attempted to distract him, I knew he was an arse man and that mine was looking quite peachy. If I may say so myself. A sharp, stinging slap on my thigh caused me to stop and giggle nervously, my plan had failed. "Don't think that you can distract me. It won't work... continue."

I moaned again, enjoying the shame I felt from having to floss in front of him. Taking the floss I now began to work it between my teeth knowing that he did not have prime view made it easier. The sound of movement behind me caused more fear and I glanced over my shoulder. Sir was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, more to one side of me in order to gain a better view. Catching his gaze on me, I twitched away, my legs shaking and stamping like that of a nervous mare.

"It's okay..." I went for the sarcastic approach now, "you don't have you glasses on anyway... right?" How sure was I about this? "Right?" I could almost feel the smirk on Sir's face without seeing it.

"Don't worry, I can still see you." I was wrong. I whimpered again as I tried to continue flossing. "Anyway, I can heard the click as the floss goes between your teeth and out again." He knew that his words were adding to my shame and the embarrassment within me was causing unparalleled energy to build in my body. I shook one of my legs violently, trying to release the energy, stamping a foot once again as I dry sobbed. Why was this so difficult?

"I don't remember where I was!" I cried, realising the difficulty of doing such an intricate task without a mirror. It was a price I had to pay, if I looked in the mirror Sir would see everything I was doing.

"Keep going." His tone was a mixture of threat and encouragement. I continued, whining and whimpering as I finished my task. After losing track of where I was once again and with plenty of feet stamping I was done with the first step. I breathed a sigh of relief as I turned to throw the floss in the small bin close to Sir's feet, his eyes were intent upon me and I could feel the heat in my cheeks as they continued to redden.

"What is worse for you whilst I'm here, flossing or brushing?" It was a simple question with a simple answer.

"Flossing." I did not think of the repercussions that this answer might have. I took another deep breath to attempt to centre myself. Now I only had to brush and it would be over. Sir moved back to the toilet as I grabbed my toothbrush, I reached for my pot of toothpaste tabs. I was nearly there. I popped one in my mouth and began to chew, the mastication turning the small minty tablet into a thick paste. Taking my toothbrush, I hesitated and once again turned away from Sir.

"Turn around." He was firm, he wouldn't let me get away with facing away from him this time. "Look at me." My whining returned at his instructions and my body betrayed me, I squirmed under his gaze as I put my toothbrush in my mouth and began to brush my teeth. I was half facing him now but looking away, physically unable to make eye contact with him. I tried to brush my teeth whilst keeping my lips closed as much as possible around my brush.

"Oh, I'm doing a shit job." I complained. Knowing that Master would be displeased if I didn't brush properly.

"Do it properly, what will your Master think when he inspects you if you don't do a good job?" Once again, his words made me squirm. The idea of Master being disappointed in me made me want to cry. I had to endure this humiliation and do a good job.

Once again, in my shame, I turned away from Sir, trying to hide my face. I continued to brush my teeth, trying to be thorough.

"Face me." Sir was still being patient with me but was firm in his every order. I could have refused but part of me wanted him to see, wanted to stand there and have him watch intently as I was filled with embarrassment and shame. Wanted to enjoy it. I turned back to him, my face again flushing as I whined, trying desperately to finish brushing my teeth. My legs twitching, feet stamping. I wanted to wring my hands or hide my face, perhaps close my eyes but I couldn't. "Look at me." His requests were getting more difficult, my eyes flickered to his and I could see him staring at me. As soon as I caught his eye mine flickered away again, whimpering I finished my task. Both relieved and saddened that it was over.

I rinsed my mouth and my toothbrush, breathing heavily out. Turning once more away from Sir, I shoved my face into a towel, both masking my humiliation and drying my face from the water I had splashed onto it.

"Let's hope you've done a good job, you'd better not let me down when your Master inspects you." My stomach curled, breath hitching as I whimpered once more. How was this continuing after the act was completed? Sir knew exactly what he was doing to me and I could feel his eyes burning into me even with my face buried in the towel. Would Master want to examine my mouth to ensure that I had done a good enough job? I would find out soon enough.

Opening the door, Sir gestured for me to leave first. What a gentleman. He did not want to give me even a moment of respite to myself, the knowledge that I wanted to hide was proving to be useful for him in this moment. Coming back to the lounge, Master and Evie were waiting. Evie now wore cute pink, fluffy cuffs on her wrists and ankles in addition to her rope harness.

"You took a while, did you do a good job?" Master enquired.

"I tried Master." My voice seemed small.

"She did lose count a few times when she flossed though." Sir spoke, knowing that his words made me squirm internally but I was prepared to retaliate.

"Yeah but I remembered in the end!" It came out more like a whine than a statement. Master's thumb came to by bottom jaw. Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth for him, whimpering as he inspected my teeth.

"They look fine to me. Good job." Leaving my mouth, his hand now came to my head, providing me with physical reassurance that I had been a good girl. I revelled in the moment, a warmth spreading through me at his words and touch. I had made it through my first time brushing my teeth in front of Sir. Humiliated as I was, it felt good.