Slave Diary Ch. 03: Cum-soaked Sock

Story Info
The evening takes a turn when a confession is made.
1.3k words
4.59
8.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true story written from my perspective of a mini session that was undertaken with my Master. Please enjoy!

*

Master and I had spent the evening discussing our previous weekend, I still felt high from the endorphins that had flowed through my body during the hours of play and we had discussed future scenarios that were both terrifying and arousing. After a sharing a conversation that I had been having with Sir, Master had decided it was time to develop his inspection skills and he knew that I was still filled with sexual lust.

"Upstairs. Brush your teeth for inspection."

My stomach tensed at Master's words, yet I rushed to obey his command.

"Yes Master."

I brushed and flossed my teeth thoroughly but with some speed, the anticipation of what was coming making me nervous. Stepping out onto the landing at the top of the stairs, I called out to Master, "Master... are you coming up?" My voice had started strong but waned off as I finished my sentence, I didn't have a choice on whether the inspection happened or not but perhaps I could drag it out a little longer. Movement downstairs indicated that he had heard me and I watched as he slowly climbed the stairs, taking me in his arms as he reached the top, he rubbed my lower back momentarily.

"In the bathroom, the light is better there." His order made me swallow, the warmth of my arousal spreading from my stomach to my pussy. I was getting wet. I moved into the bathroom and stood with my back to the wall, nervously pulling at my hands as he washed his. He now turned to me, pushing me back against the wall by bringing his face close to mine. "Open your mouth." Only briefly hesitating, I took a deep breath. Closing my eyes, I slowly opened my mouth for him. Unrestrained and obeying this command of my own free will made this humiliation sensual, something I could only feel with my Master due to the comfort and trust I had in him.

I whimpered as his hands came to my mouth, lifting my top lip up and away from my teeth. My fingers wrapped into themselves as I made fists, struggling with myself to keep my hands away and my mouth open. He continued to pull my cheeks and lips back, exposing all of my teeth for examination and scrutiny. I began to melt into subspace as the inspection continued and as he pulled away, it felt like it was over too quickly. "Good girl, you did a good job." He stroked my cheek as I whined and let my chin drop to my chest, my hips rocking from the sensations I felt within me. "Run a bath and get in." I did as he directed, I could feel that my cheeks were reddened from the inspection as I filled the bath. Lifting my t-shirt, Master now helped me to undress and I was soon lowering myself into a hot bath, my aching muscles relaxing instantly a relief.

Before I was able to relax fully, a hand came to the back of my head. Pushing my face into his crotch, Master spoke again, "You did this." He was referring to his cock, even through jeans I could feel that it was hard. I moaned into it, loving that my reaction to humiliation made him so aroused. I briefly leaned back, unzipping his trousers as I did. His penis seemed to lunge out at me as I released it from its fabric prison. Taking it in his hand, he slapped me roughly on the face with it causing me to cry out in embarrassment more than pain. The hand pushed at the back of my head once more and I found myself being smothered by his balls, unable to breathe from either my mouth or nose. I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth once more, taking one testicle into my mouth I sucked, moaning in the pleasure of servitude to him. He growled, "I love humiliating you, my dirty piggy." The words made me tense and whine, both inciting arousal and shame. Master knew how to get me off.

At my reaction, he lifted me from him and pulled me into an all-encompassing hug. One hand smoothed my hair as I rested my chin on his shoulder. I made my confession.

"And I love it when you humiliate me Master. Especially like when... when..." I drifted off, the words not forming on my lips.

"When what? Tell me." It was a direct order and I squirmed against his body, attempting to hide under his collar bone.

"Well." I tried again, "I really liked it when you put your dirty sock..." I stopped again, the words formed in my head, yet I was unable to will myself to say them. One hand gripped my hair and twisted, the agony instant.

"When I put it where?" Master's voiced mimicked the sensations on my head and the pain being caused made me cry out, the sound freeing my voice.

"In my face!" I was referring to a previous evening wherein Master had pressed a worn sock into my face just to see my reaction to it. Now grunting with satisfaction, he pushed my head back down to take his cock in my mouth. Pressing deep into my throat, he cut off my air supply and shifted his weight. I watched with trepidation as he reached behind him and pulled off one of his socks. He let me back off and I moaned onto his penis at the inevitable situation unfolding before me. A tug on my hair now pulled me off of him,

"Use your hands." He ordered, holding the sock directly in view as I obeyed, pleasuring him with my hands, one pumping him whilst the other played with his balls. Moaning in pleasure, the hand in my hair once again gripped tighter. The moment came. The sock came to my face and he held me steady as he placed it over my nose and mouth, giving me no choice but to breathe in the scent of his feet that had been transferred into the material. It was intense and humiliating. I attempted to rock back and forth but was held steady by Master, his grip on me tight. He waited another few seconds before releasing me, balling the sock into a ball his hand left my hair. A thought came into my mind, surely he wouldn't... would he? I whined at my thought and then it happened. His free hand dropped to my chin, prising my jaw open. My mind span, I wanted this but I didn't. But I did. The sock came to my mouth and was forcefully pushed in, gagging me as I moaned, my hips grinding where I sat on my knees. My grip on Master's cock increased as the shame filled me.

Turning me to face him directly, Master held me steady as I continued to pleasure him. It wasn't long before he was grunting and moaning, on the edge of orgasm. Pulling me close to him, he came. The cum streaking my face and mouth, narrowly missing my closed eyes. He sighed happily as he reached back to take his second sock off. I was unsure of what was to come but sat still, waiting for instruction. Gripping my chin once more, he held me still as he used his second sock to wipe my face. He ungagged me but held me still, not letting me hide my flushed face. I squirmed under his gaze yet assumed the scene was over, that I could relax. I was wrong. The cum-soaked sock now came to my mouth, held open to him, I could do nothing but watch as my Master pushed it deep into my mouth followed by the original one. I felt my eyes roll back as he held me, he had pushed me over the edge and I was now cumming, the shame too much to bear as I orgasmed. The socks in my mouth muffling my cries. The humiliation complete.