Slave Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
We have lost the fight, and now will become slaves.
784 words
4.13
19.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

**(Inspired by #22 from John Norman's Imaginative Sex.)**

My heart races. I hear the crowds, the cheers, the jeers, the sheer revelry.

My city is conquered. We lost. One of the last female strongholds in the North, gone with some well placed betrayals and strategically placed foes.

I don't know what awaits me, but I know I will not like it.

I was only in charge of the city's command for a short time; was it just a fortnight ago that I inherited the new rank?

Our invaders, our captors, our defeaters. Men. Proud men. Vile men. Men who opposed our way of life so strongly, that they set forth campaigns and brought hostility to our region.

Men who could not accept and work beside Free Women. They will now make us all their slaves.

Starting with me. As the once ruler of this city of Free Women, I will be made a prime example of. I will be publicly ruined and debased - a spectacle - then so will the rest of my people, without mercy or second thought. This will be the new way of life for us.

I hear footsteps approaching my cell. I smell the aroma of men.

I hear the clinking of my temporary prison door opening. I sense several men in my cell, I can hear breathing. What are they waiting on? The anticipation peaks my nipples and a shiver runs down my back.

My wrists are bound behind my back, there's a shackle connecting my left ankle to the wall, and cloth is tightly wrapped around my head, blocking all vision. I'm standing, but I still feel so small compared to the presence of men around me.

Someone reaches out and grabs at my breast through my tunic, finding my nipple and pinching it with deliberation.

I flinch and cry out, jerking back and causing laughter to fill my cell. Before I can start to count the number of voices, a thicker hand lands a slap across my cheek. My face snaps to one side, and the laughter continues to rumble on.

I work to master my breathing, and straighten my back. I strain to hear for movement around me, but my ears fail me; there's a rough tug on my hair that I didn't sense coming, and my head is pulled down and back. Another hand - perhaps from the same man, perhaps not - closes around my throat.

My tunic is ripped off of me and I uselessly try to move my arms to cover myself. Then all the hands leave me, and I'm left utterly exposed.

I can feel how hard my nipples are. I ignore that fact and continue to stand tall. I knew this was going to happen, I know worse - much worse - is going to happen.

I'm pushed back against the cold, stone wall of my cell. A leather strap is snugly fitted around my throat and buckled closed. Two slaps are delivered across my chest, one to each breast. Rough hands twist and pull at my nipples, affixing some sort of clamp tightly to each of them.

When the hands leave my breasts, it's all I can do to not moan with the sensation of the clamps pulling at my nipples, my breasts plunging and feeling delightfully heavy.

I shake my head slightly, horrified at my thoughts.

Hands on my shoulders roughly jerk me around, and I feel my body twisted in a semi-circle. Someone pushes on my back and I'm bending over. I feel someone spread my cheeks, then instantly a slick object slides into my anus, filling me up.

I do moan this time, and my brain immediately tells itself that everyone in that circumstance, feeling that sensation, would also moan. But the snickering of the men around me has my face heating.

I'm guided to stand up straight, and then I hear what sounds like the rattle of keys. My ankle is released from its iron cuff. For hours, I dreamed of being released from this cell. And now, I'm terrified to leave it.

Someone is standing directly in front of me. I hear the clinking of a metal chain, then feel something being attached to my collar. The body in front of me moves away, and I yelp as the chain is pulled taut and my neck jerks forward.

I hear it before I feel it - a resounding smack across my ass, which spurs me to move blindly forward.

The musty bodies close in, forming a box around me, and I'm led in this manner down the dank stone hallway and out toward the great square before my - now, their - palace.

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers