Slave Girl Ch. 53-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has me store the extra couch in a side room then we move on to the kitchen. A slave was already there resting on a stool but Aemelia immediately dismisses the woman. "The Master and I are hosting. Light the dining lanterns then tell the others we do not wish to be disturbed." An immediate look of understanding comes over the slave. She gives me a quick once over then bows and hurries out of the room. The four of us would have the villa to ourselves it seems.

"Do you prepare and serve for your Lady?" She asks me.

"Yes." I answer without even thinking about the question. It seemed the proper answer. I may be new to this world but I wanted to show Aemelia that I belonged.

She looks at me with open admiration. "You serve her outside the bed chambers. That is wonderful. She really found a good one with you." She says. "Most Italian boys like the kink but not the life. Sir calls them 'bedroom boys', they're commitment directly linked to the hardness of their manhoods." She chuckles. "He says he hasn't seen a proper boy since he left Corinth."

"I am a proper boy." I say with pride, wanting to make sure I put Rosa in the best possible light. "My Lady would accept no less."

"Indeed." She opens a low cupboard and I am surprised to feel a wave of cool air wash over my feet. The cupboard definitely had a bit of magic about it, perhaps it was lined with those magical tesserae that Gaius dealt in. What a great use for them. From here she pulls cheese, fresh grapes, and salted meat and sets these onto the counter. Motioning to the holder on the wall she says. "Knives are there. I'll get you a platter."

"I think...I think my Lady was only staying for a beer."

"They will be drinking and talking. They will want a snack with their beverage."

"Yeah, good point." It would be a bit rude to refuse such hospitality and it wasn't like Rosa couldn't use an extra meal right now.

Keeping up the cordial chat Aemelia gets platters for each of us. I choose one of the knives and she takes another. With the food on the counter between us Aemelia begins preparing her tray. I follow her lead and do the same on my side.

"So, how did you meet?" She asks. "How did you reveal yourselves?"

As we work I give Aemelia a very rough version of our story thus far. She is fascinated by every little detail, wanting more than I was willing to say just yet. I keep things vague but reveal small things about Rosa and I's private life. Along the way it slowly dawns on me that I was talking to this person who I had just met, a woman no less, about topics that not too long ago I never would have had the nerve to even broach. Having Rosa as my Lady had put me much more at ease with members of the opposite sex. I had found the woman of my dreams, other women now just weren't as intimidating as they once were.

"Not even two weeks!? My goodness, you are new." She says once my brief recount is over. "And to buy your own Lady at a slave market...wow. And such a Lady! That is something else."

"It has been quite an experience."

Perhaps hearing nerves in my voice she assures me. "Don't worry Quintus. Listen to your Lady, she'll train you right."

"I know." I build up my courage to talk plainly with this woman, not sure if or when I'd ever get a chance to talk to someone like this again. "How long did your training take?"

"Training never really ends." She says. "But my Sir collared me after four months."

"Four months!"

"He is very exacting. He is an experienced Sir with very high standards. He has had three girls before me." She explains. "Every pair is different though. There are some common practices, but each pair must find their own particular way. Some are collared within days, some years."

"My Lady has high standards too." I say a bit too defensively.

"I am sure she does."

"She is very experienced." I brag. "She is older than she looks."

"You are a lucky boy."

"Yes I am."

"Her being a demon and a...um..."

"Amazon." I say firmly.

"Yes. That doesn't bother you?"

"No. I am a lucky boy. So lucky." I found it difficult to talk about Rosa without breaking up a little. I couldn't be more proud to be hers. "My Lady is special."

"Indeed."

With that Aemelia does the finishing touches on her platter. It looked like something out of a painting. The cheese and meat sliced perfectly and laid out in neat layers. Half of the bunch of grapes forming a central symmetrical mound. She takes a small round pan bread and slices it in half and puts this along with a tiny bowl of oil to fill the other half of the platter. I look down in front of me. I wasn't even done slicing the cheese. Instead of nice slim slices mine was crumbled and uneven. I could clean a trout as easy as walking but I was far from an experienced hand in the kitchen. I focus harder and try to do better as Aemelia makes a few small adjustments to hers then takes a seat on the stool.

"Tell me of your Lady. What does she like? When she allows herself to do anything she wants, what is it she does?"

"Well." I think back. "Play. She is playful. There is a lot of joy and laughter with Rosa. I've...never smiled so much."

"Ohhh! That sounds wonderful." Aemelia grins wide. "A kind heart is so important. Is she hard or gentle?"

"Very gentle mostly." My heart swells with pride as I talk of my Lady. "She is nurturing. She holds me and pets me and says the nicest things to me. She says I am precious and...cute and...beautiful." I chuckle. "If you can believe that."

"I do." She says. "And you best start believing it too if you're going to be her boy."

I let out a huff as my first slice of the meat is crooked. I am used to slicing a bit and stuffing it in my mouth. I never gave any consideration to how my food actually looked before.

"Quintus, tell me, have you figured out the secret yet?"

I look at her. "Secret?"

"The secret of control."

"My Lady is in control." I state the obvious.

"Mmm, yeahhhh, but...is she though?" Aemelia says. "If it isn't too personal, may I ask about your first real act of true submission?"

I search my memory, but I don't have to search for long. Rosa and I are in that stable all those days ago. It is dark. Rosa is sound asleep. Nobody can see me. I remember the shame yet the irresistible need to bow down and kiss my Lady's foot. I remember how good it felt to allow myself to do that. I recount the memory to Aemelia.

"Your Lady made you do that?"

"No." I confess. "That was me."

"It is always you. That's the secret." She laughs then motions toward the door. "We give them their power and we can take it back again. They cannot take from us anything we don't willingly give them." She says. "They may do things beyond our control but that isn't the same as them holding control. They earn their place just as much as we do."

"I...never thought about that."

"It is important." She says. "You would have figured it out eventually, but it's good you know."

"Yeah."

"Does your Lady look after you well? Your needs are being met? She knows what you like and don't like?"

"She looks after me really good." I reply, after a moment's hesitation I add. "I...I like the ropes. She's good with ropes."

"Ohhh, yes." Just the way she said that told me she knew exactly what I was talking about. It was so strange opening up like this with another kindred spirit. "Bondage is a favorite of mine as well."

"She is so good. I've never seen anybody handle a rope so well." I say. "She bought me a special rope. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes! Show me as you leave." She says genuinely. "I suspect she will buy you more if you're a good boy."

"I am a good boy." I say, my voice very subtly shifting softer. "For her I am a good boy."

"I wish there were time for her to show us her rope work." Aemelia pines. "My Sir prefers shackles and chains and the like. Rope is so cozy and pretty looking though. I wish I could see."

I imagine Rosa tying me up in front of this couple, giving them a display of her prowess with me as the willing model. The thought is both terrifying and exciting. "We must be moving on soon."

"A shame." She says. "Had you the time Sir would have asked that you and I entertain them. He enjoys watching me with others."

"Oh!" I didn't even know how to reply to that.

"He might have offered me to your Lady as well if she were willing." She sighs longingly. "I would have loved to feel her ropes, among other things."

A surge of jealousy swells inside of me. I'm not sure I could bear seeing Rosa with another. I was starting to think that this meeting had come far too early for me. As much as I enjoyed being Rosa's boy for others to see I also felt way out of my depth too. I look over the fucking disaster of a platter in front of me I knew I hadn't the skills for this part yet that is for sure.

Aemelia continues. "Are you looking after your Lady well?"

"When she is my Lady I do everything she says."

"Hmm, that wasn't quite the question." She says. "You say she is playful, do you ever initiate play? Not necessarily with sex, just being playful. You say she enjoys nurturing you, do you ever go to her to be nurtured? Do you give her opportunities to correct you? Do you thank her for punishments? It is so important that a Sir or Lady understands how important they are. They need to be looked after too."

"She is...important to me."

"Of course she is." She says warmly. "Do you love your Lady?"

My hands pause just before pouring the oil into the little bowl. There was only one answer I could give to that question. "Yes."

"That is wonderful. Love isn't always involved you know. For some it is just a need to be fulfilled." She says. I wonder if that is how it was for Rosa. She had an affection for me but...who knows. "I love my Sir too. He promised me marriage and a child in the next year."

"My Lady...does not wish to have children." I say, careful to control the emotion in my voice. "And she cannot marry."

"I suppose not. You two have a complicated arrangement."

"Yes." I take a breath and pour the oil. Looking over my platter compared to hers was an embarrassment. I wished I'd never said that I would prepare. Would my skills reflect poorly on my Lady? "Well, I wish you and your Sir luck on conceiving and your upcoming marriage."

"Thank you." She says. "It will be a great honor for me. I just wish I knew who the father was going to be."

"Excuse me?"

"His spirit still has the fire but my Sir cannot sire a child since his last tour of duty. He may breed me with his eldest son but he is leaving me guessing right now. He is such a tease sometimes." She chuckles. "Heck, if things go well today you or your Lady may end up being the father. He is not above such a thing. He would tease me unmerciful for getting pregnant with a stranger off the road." There was a longing to her voice, the thought of getting teased unmercifully for such a thing did not phase her.

"Uhhhhh..."

"I doubt it though." She winks.

"You two...have a complicated arrangement." I echo her previous statement back to her.

"Indeed. Most of us do." She laughs. "Don't judge Quintus. Like I said, every pair is different."

"Sorry, you're right."

"If you're done we should get these to the dining hall."

One last time I try to arrange the platter to make it look even half as good as Aemelia's, but it was no use. Rough chunks of meat sat amongst crumbled lumps of cheese with the grapes jammed in among them. The more I tried to fix it the worse it got. At least the bread and oil looked okay. "I'm ready."

Aemelia takes up her platter and I follow along with mine. We return to the dining hall. She puts hers on Peisandros' side, turning it so that it displayed in the best possible way in the orange lantern light that filled the room. I put mine on Rosa's side. Seeing the platters there taking up the center of the room makes me even more embarrassed by my work, worse yet the oil had spilled a bit onto the bread and cheese.

From beyond the open doorway we hear laughter and voices enter the villa from the back door. It was our dominants. Aemelia glances to the door then back at me. "If we don't speak again, it has truly been a pleasure to speak with you Quintus."

"Yeah. Same." I nod to her. "Good to meet you Aemelia."

With that Aemelia comes to stand to the right of the sofa on her side and lowers to her knees on the mosaic floor as she pulls the top half of her dress down to hang about her waist, her large breasts hanging heavy and exposed. She lowers right down into a perfect Bow position, arms stretched to the front and her forehead so low it touched the floor, as she awaits her Sir.

I stand there, unsure of what to do, as Peisandros and Rosa walk into the room.

Chapter 56

Rosa enters followed by Peisandros who carried with him a frothy pitcher of beer and a couple of mugs. The presence of another man, an older man that brought to mind memories of my father no less, suddenly makes this weird. I had no idea how to address or even relate to the man. He was a Sir and I was a boy, but I wasn't his boy. I was so lost. There is an awkward moment between us as Peisandros gives me a curious look, probably wondering why I was standing in the middle of the room looking like a lost lamb.

"Hello my pretty boy." Rosa says in a muted but still cheerful tone. I look at her in the eyes desperate for her to help me. She doesn't let me down. "I want you by my side. Kneel."

I nod. "Yes my Lady." Hurrying to the side of her sofa I quickly get down on my knees then begin to bow like Aemelia was...before I remember my order and remain in Kneel position. Why was I so nervous all of sudden? This must be how actors felt on opening night. "Sorry." I whisper as she reclines on her sofa.

"Shhh." She says. "Be calm my boy. You are doing fine."

Across the room Peisandros studies me with an amused grin then shakes his head. Setting the pitcher and mugs on the table between the platters he reclines on his own fancy cushions opposite Rosa. "It appears your boy has prepared you some food." The fact he could so easily tell I had prepared it was a blow to my submissive pride. He had the nicer cushions. He had the nicer platter. He had on a nice toga now and she her common outfit. He had every advantage over my Lady...and I hated that.

"Yes." Rosa says, her expression hardening as she sees the platter I had put together for her. "It appears so."

"Excellent!" The man says loudly. "You might as well stay and dine awhile."

Rosa gives me a long look before saying. "Yes, I suppose it couldn't hurt."

I had the distinct impression Peisandros had just gotten one over on my Lady. He had gotten his way despite Rosa telling him otherwise when we arrived and it was all thanks to me. I thought I was doing good but I had just undermined my Lady. Nervous fear grows inside of me. My mouth is dry and my hands clammy.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"Shhh." She says.

Rosa looks over her sad looking platter without a word of criticism despite how obviously substandard it was compared to his. This was even more embarrassing than I though it would be. I was letting my Lady down in front of another dominant and I knew it would be reflecting on her. "This looks delicious." She says as she picks up flaking misshapen lump of cheese and tastes it. "Mmm."

"I did my best." I mumble.

I receive a hard flash of her eyes. She holds it for a three count then says once more. "Shhh!" I clamp my lips shut and wilt under her gaze. My shoulders slumps and my head dips. I see her eyes narrow. "Kneel." She commands in a firm voice. I snap back up into my proper Kneel. Gods! I was fucking everything up.

Peisandros chuckles and says something in Greek. She replies to him in that language. They were clearly talking about me. Probably having a laugh at my short-comings as a boy.

"Girl." Peisandros snaps in a hard authoritative voice. "Serve my beer."

"Yes Sir." She says softly and with flawless control raises to Kneel and them up to her feet.

"May she serve you?" He asks Rosa.

Rosa nods once.

"Thank you Lady." Aemelia says demurely.

Her every movement was precise and efficient. She comes around to the side of the table and fills each of their mugs, stopping just in time for the frothy head to swell up from the rim without actually spilling over. She places the pitcher down and bows before returning to her Sir's side. Standing there a moment she awaits an order. Peisandros gives her nothing but the smallest of gestures and Aemelia lowers into a perfect Kneel. I subtly correct my own position seeing it done so well. Gods, compared to her I was nothing but a clumsy oaf.

"Your girl is very well trained." Rosa says in a friendly voice. "She is a credit to you."

"Yes." He grins. "She's a shameless needy whore but she obeys well enough."

Aemelia closes her eyes briefly and I swear I see a little blush warm her cheeks. She opens them again without moving or saying a word. Rosa takes the comment in stride, as if it were the most normal thing in the world to say. And Peisandros...is looking at me. That same amused smirk from earlier on his face. It is then I realize that I had been turning my head to look at each of the three of them. I snap my face forward and go still.

I kneel there still, staring straight ahead, even though my body urged me to flee the scene. I could feel my courage and confidence eroding. Everyone here knew what they were doing but me. I was ruining the whole thing for everyone. I do my best to refocus. My eyes settle on Aemelia on the floor across from me. In her perfect Kneel she looked so at ease at her Sir's side. She was the experienced one. I would try to use her as my example.

Peisandros picks up his mug. "I cannot wait to hear what you think of it. It is not to everyone's taste." Looking down to his right he says. "Would you like a sip girl?" She shakes her head an emphatic no and he laughs. "As I said."

Rosa takes up her mug and smells it. She then raises it to her host. "To your health."

"And to yours." He returns the gesture.

The both take a long swig of the drink. "Mmmm!" Rosa says. "Delicious." She wipes her top lip then turns to me to hold out the mug. "Try some my boy."

My mind completely focused on doing the right thing I follow Aemelia's lead. The food and drink were for them, not for us. "No thank you my Lady." I say.

Everything stops. Across from me Aemelia's eyes widen with concern as her Sir's thick brows furrow with disapproval. I look up at Rosa to see genuine ire in her eyes. A second later I realize what had happened. When Peisandros offered beer to Aemelia it was a question. When Rosa offered it to me it was an order. I had just blatantly disobeyed my Lady in front of others! Everything else might be forgiven but not this. I already knew I would be punished. But no punishment could compare to the agony of letting my Lady down so spectacularly. I felt utterly wretched.

My position wavers. I look back and forth between the faces. My breath picks up and my heart is beating so fast. I try to go for the mug but Rosa pulls it away from me and sets it back on the table. Peisandros says something in Greek to which Rosa replies curtly.

"I'm sorry...I...I'll..." I try to apologize. "I'm sorry..."

"Shhh!"

AH! I disobeyed again! Everything I did only made it worse.

"Mmm." I whimper and shrink down. I wish I could just disappear! I had been so excited to be able to be my Lady's boy in front of others but now I had messed it up so, so badly.

Rosa says her host. "Excuse me a moment."

"Of course." He nods.

She turns her attention on her sad excuse for a boy. I didn't want to look at her. I didn't want to see the disappointment. I wanted to cry!

Her voice is as gentle as a warm autumn breeze. "Quin." She says. "Look at me baby."

123456...8