Cheerleader's Mistake

Story Info
Babs earns how a bad decision can be held against you.
2.3k words
4.3
17.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sudere
Sudere
16 Followers

Barbara (Babs, to her friends) took a deep breath, then opened the front door. The delivery guy looked up sharply and said, "Mrs. Snow? I've got two packages for..." He never finished the sentence as his eyes widened.

Inside, Babs cringed. Outwardly, she tried not to show any emotion, as if it was normal for a woman in this tony neighborhood to answer her door wearing a cheerleading outfit. Especially an abbreviated hot-weather outfit which had fit her like a glove six years earlier. Not that she'd grown fat, heavens, no. But, she had grown into a woman of twenty-eight, which meant that her 36D-sized tits were straining the 34C-sized elastic halter top, under which a bra couldn't be worn, and her hips had rounded a little since last encased in the low-riding skirt. It was a short skirt, too, which exposed most of her legs down to her sneaker-clad feet.

And so the delivery man--a college kid, maybe--had little choice but to run his eyes up and down her body. It quickly increased Babs' nervousness, and she wanted to limit her exposure, so...

"Packages? For me?"

"Ah, yeah... I, uh, I mean, yes, ma'am. You have to sign for them." Babs took the clipboard from the guy and tried to ignore his staring eyes as she signed the delivery receipt. She handed back the clipboard, took the packages as he lethargically proffered them, and turned to close the door.

"Ma'am? Wait! One of the packages is a 'special-fragile,' and I have to verify that the contents are okay?" Babs turned back to him.

"What?"

"You have to open the package to make sure that the contents are okay, or else you can't claim any damages." She sighed, anxious to end this encounter.

"Okay, let me get scissors."

"I've got a box cutter here." Babs leaned over to hold out the box but saw that his eyes weren't on the box. She reached out and took the cutter from him, extended the blade, and sliced the sealing tape on the package. As she tried to open the top of the box, she jerked it from her hands. It fell to the porch, spilling its contents.

If Babs had been embarrassed before, she was mortified now. Laying on the porch between her and the delivery guy was a plastic bottle of 'Sex Oil,' a black, eighteen-inch long 'Rump Reamer,' and a bright pink, two-foot long, double-headed dildo.

He gawked at the sex toys for a second, then said, "Um, I'll get those." Babs closed her eyes and screamed to herself as he dropped to one knee, unable to notice him staring up her short skirt. He put everything into the box and stood, offering it to Babs. She opened her eyes and took the box, grateful that the encounter was over.

"Uh, ma'am? That wasn't the right box."

"What?"

'You opened the wrong box. I need to see inside the other one."

Babs sighed deeply, switched the order of the boxes, and sliced open the second one. She opened it more carefully, trying to see if any more surprises lay within. The guy craned his neck, too, but he seemed more interested in checking out her cleavage than the contents.

Inside was an assortment of wax fruit and vegetables, the kind used to make displays at a restaurant. There were two ears of corn, six bananas, and four large cucumbers. He looked puzzled for a second or two, then his eyes went towards the other package, and he grinned.

"The other things weren't enough for ya, were they?"

Furiously embarrassed, Babs spun on her heels and stormed back into the house, slamming the door behind her.

Thirty seconds later, Babs' fury was history as she stood before the living room sofa. Her hands were behind her head, fingers interlaced, and her feet were spread so far apart that she was not much taller than the person sitting on the sofa.

"You made quite the impression on that young man. Let's see if he made an impression on you." Babs didn't move as a hand slipped beneath her skirt to cup, then finger, her panty-less cunt.

"Oh my, yes. You're as wet as the morning dew. And I bet you don't even realize that he peeked up your skirt while he was picking up all your nasty things. From what I could see, he got a really good look at your slutty cunt. I wonder what he thought then, hmmm? Pretty lady in a cheerleading costume, not wearing any panties, and ordering all those nasty, nasty things..."

With the summation of the encounter, Babs' embarrassment immediately doubled. It quadrupled when the fingers being thrust into her cunt began making wet noises.

"You see? Look how wet you get just from the thought of having a stranger see your cunt. And your nipples are about to poke holes in that skimpy top. Let's face facts, dear. You are a total slut." The fingers were withdrawn and brought up to Babs' face. "Clean these." Without any protest, Babs lowered her open mouth over the fingers and began to suck her cunt juices from them.

After a minute, the fingers were withdrawn. "Pop out your titties and show me your cunt." She quickly pulled up the halter top, releasing her tits from their confinement, before pulling the front of her skirt up and tucking it into the waistband. By the time her hands were back behind her head, the wet fingers were pinching and rolling one of her nipples, both of which were as large as her pinkie and stuck out at least an inch.

"Oh, yes. Look at how big these have gotten. I'd better put a leash on them before they grow too large and try to escape." Babs concentrated on not screaming as the alligator clips bit into her sensitive flesh and blinked back tears as several ounces of lead weight was hooked to the short chain connecting the clips.

"There, that should hold them. Well, I say! Your cunt felt smooth, but now I can see why. You did a marvelous job shaving, dear, not a bit of stubble anywhere. And the tattoo looks wonderful, really lets everyone know who you belong to." Babs felt fingers rubbing the spot just above her clit where the tattoo had been created. "I wonder what your husband will have to say about it when he returns from the trip. It's not often a family crest is displayed in such a way. Do you think the delivery man saw it?" Babs cringed as laughter rang throughout the room.

"Oh! I've just had the most delicious thought! As I recall, you didn't tip that young man, did you? Well, let's have a little fun, shall we?"

'Oh, god, no!' thought Babs as the phone was picked up.

"Hello, may I speak with the dispatcher? Thank you." The phone was held out to Babs. "When he gets on, tell him you forgot to tip your delivery guy and ask if they can send him back here after making his deliveries. And don't take no for an answer!"

Babs barely had time to take the phone before the dispatcher came on. As she began to speak, the weights were sent flying by a back-handed slap. She stifled a scream, then struggled to maintain a coherent conversation as the weights were played with, each movement yanking her tormented nipples. Thankfully, it didn't take long to convince the dispatcher of her request. As she handed the phone back, Babs glanced at the lens of the video camera sitting just behind the couch and shivered.

"Fivish, hmmm? Well, we'll be done here in plenty of time to get you ready. I thought we'd dress you up in your ballroom jewelry and finest lingerie--no bra or panties, of course--and let you answer the door that way. The poor man will cum in his pants, I bet! But if that doesn't get him, then watching you demonstrate the uses for the things he delivered should do the trick! And when you ask him to fuck your ass..." Babs pressed her lips together as the weights were taken in hand and used to ruthlessly pull on her nipples.

"And since sluts like you love to eat cum, you will take his cock in your mouth to clean it of every trace of his essence. Of course, being a young man, that will probably make him hard again, so he'll have to ass-fuck you again, and then you'll have to clean him again... Just think, he may have to butt-fuck your three or four times before he won't be able to get it up. It may take hours." A chuckle. "I'm sure you'll enjoy every second. Oh, and let's not forget you'll have to give him a mask so he won't have any fears of being identified on the videotape." A particularly sharp jerk on the nipple chain made Babs gasp.

"God, I can not believe how much of a slut you are! Letting a total stranger butt-fuck you over and over in your husband's house! Just the thought of it is making you cream!" It was true. Babs could feel the wetness dripping down her thighs. Suddenly the chain was released.

"Well, let's make sure that you are ready for your sex-filled evening. Open up!" The head and six inches of the two-inch thick 'Rump Reamer' was jammed into her mouth, and without waiting for an order, she closed her mouth on it.

"Turn around! Head on the coffee table! Legs spread! Pull up your skirt and put your hands behind your back!"

The position exposed Babs completely, and the purpose of the 'Rump Reamer', which forced her to put her head to the side, was apparent when the first stroke of the cat struck. Any internal resolve Babs may have had to not cry out was dissolved by the relentless onslaught of the cat. Every inch of her skin from the top of her ass to the back of her knees was whipped to a glowing red stage during the fifteen-minute barrage. Even the ordinarily un-touchable area between her asshole and cunt also received its fair share of strokes. By the time that cat was placed on the table next to her, Babs was a trembling, drooling, crying wreck.

"Ummm, I just love your ass! It's so firm and round..." Babs jerked as several hard slaps landed on each of her ass-cheeks. "And the color! Breathtaking!" After a few seconds of groping, the hands left Babs' burning flesh.

"Now, what to do? I didn't expect both orders to come in at the same time. Oh, the choices, the choices..." Through bleary eyes, Babs saw hands pick up the bright-yellow cleaning gloves lying on the table and, knowing what that meant, shivered.

"Well, let's see. Ever since I saw that corn in the catalog, I have just been dying for it to get here so we could try it out. I mean, we had such fun using that corn left over from the picnic, but it just didn't hold up, did it? And now I have a real lubricant to use other than butter. Of course, you won't be able to eat this one when I am done, will you?" More laughter. "Hmmm. Does this look the same size as the real one? Oh well, it doesn't matter. Hold this."

Babs gripped the bottle of lube as it was thrust into her hands, then prayed as she felt the tip of the fake corn press against her asshole.

Her prayers weren't answered. The fake corn was much bigger and firmer than the real one. Babs trembled as her asshole slowly adjusted to the invasion.

"There, that fits nicely, doesn't it? Let me make sure the camera has a good shot of it. There. And let's get the color back, shall we?" Another round with the cat almost overshadowed the agony of the anal reaming. Babs was breathing hard by the time it ended.

"I do hope you enjoy this next part, I understand it is genuinely degrading yet enjoyable for sluts like you. Now, I really do hope that this is taking care of your desires, Barbara. I have read as much as I could about what sluts like yourself really want in a sexual relationship, and I'm trying as best as I can to give that to you.

"I mean, when I saw that videotape of you, I was shocked--horrified, even--to see how much you enjoyed letting all those boys do all those nasty things to you. I couldn't believe Stephenson would even consider marrying a slut like you! But then I realized he really didn't know about you, and he loves you so much... but he wouldn't ever be able to take care of your desires. It just isn't his way.

"So I bought the company making the tape and resolved to take care of this by myself, so Stephenson would never have to know. After all, isn't that what mothers are supposed to do? Now, am I supposed to stick in my fist or make a fist after I'm in?

"After all, if anyone else found out about this, I'd have to force Stephenson to divorce you. And then you'd be a penniless slut, and I would have anyone to play with, would I?" And with that Babs' mother-in-law forced her fist into Babs' cunt.

Later that night, Babs' mother-in-law ejected the DVD from the burner and carefully wrote "Slut and delivery man" on the space provided before putting it into the jewel case. She stood and walked over to a nearby bookcase, swinging a set of fake books out of the way to reveal a wall safe. As she opened the safe, the memory of watching the delivery man pound his giant cock deep into Babs' ass brought a smile to her face, and she wondered how much of the double-ended dildo would fit into her daughter-in-law's bowels.

She decided she'd find out tomorrow.

Sudere
Sudere
16 Followers