Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was scene that was oft repeated in this household. Me, naked as the day I was born, in the presence of my housemaid, who was fully clothed in her sari. I had just been spanked by her, and here I was, sitting on her lap like a small boy as she toyed with my manhood.

"It's a party thrown by a few of my ... friends." Rashida said. "These people ... my friends ... are like me. The party is a ... femdom ... party."

"Oh!" I could only utter in surprise. Being a slave boy of Rashida for the last few years, I had learned quite a few new words and terms.

Cuckold. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

CFNM. Clothed Female Naked Male.

Dominatrix. A woman above all others who uses her power and sexuality to turn men into slaves.

Femdom. Female domination.

So, it was going to be a party like the ones Rashida had sometimes, when she invited her friends Farida and Nazneen, and she and our younger maid Zarine made me strip naked and serve them all, while being punished for small infractions.

"Do I know these friends, bua?" I asked in a deferential tone of respect.

"Hmm." Rashida was now stroking my cock, which was quite hard. I was hoping I did not cum over her, but I needn't have worried. Rashida knew exactly what my point of no return was, and she would always stop before that, waiting until I was limp, and then start stroking again. "No, baba. Except one or two, these friends you have not seen. I have told most of them about you. They are interested to meet you."

"Oh, I see." I nodded. "Bua, I am your slave. I will do what you tell me to. But ... you know ... given our family name ... our position ... the less people that know. I love you, bua, and I trust your judgement."

Rashida managed a wry smile.

"It's OK." Rashida began to stroke me harder again. "You know in our community, secrecy is very important. If the police find out ..."

Rashida left that part of her sentence unfinished. I knew what she meant. You have to remember, this was early days in India. Nowadays you can go to social media and find out people of similar interests. At that time, this was all hush hush, and people to people contacts. You had to be in a circle of trust to gain access to these parties.

"These are trusted friends." Rashida said. "You will be safe. I want you to accompany me tomorrow to this party."

"Yes, bua."

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow's night, Tarek?"

"I was going to the movies with a few friends, bua."

"You will call and cancel, Tarek." Rashida ordered. "I am sorry about the sudden notice but I wasn't sure of my own attendance until this morning."

"Yes, bua. I am your slave, bua. I will do what you say, bua."

It's amazing what a guy will agree to when he's sitting naked on a woman's lap, and she is stroking his penis, and the guy is hoping she will let him cum. I could barely concentrate on what Rashida was saying, yet I was agreeing to whatever she wanted me to.

"Bua," I asked, somewhat timidly. "May I ask ... why ... you were unsure about going to this party? What made you decide to go?"

"Hmm." Rashida paused rubbing my cock momentarily, before absent-mindedly resuming. "Baba, this party is ... how shall I say ... a very high society party. Most of the women who will attend are rich. Or they have rich husbands. Or powerful families. And I ... you know ... I am just an ordinary poor maid servant."

"Oh." For a moment I didn't say anything and took it all in, before continuing, "Bua. You are no ordinary woman. To me, you are extra ordinary. I love you, bua."

"Yes, I know, my slave." Rashida took one of my balls in her hand and kneaded it gently. "The thing is ... at these parties ... everyone is an equal. Every one of the females, that is. No one cares who you are, as long as you are into ... femdom."

Still, I realized, Rashida was bound by our society's class based system. She could never get over it or escape it. Even though at these parties, everyone who shared the kink was treated the same, still ... everyone knew. They were rich house wives or career women. She ... was a house maid. In an ordinary gathering, they would never even glance at her.

"So what made you decide to go?" I asked.

"There ... is a reason." Rashida mumbled. She started to stroke my cock again. I was very, very hard. "There is a reason, Tarek."

I would never found out the reason, because suddenly Rashida stopped stroking me. Instead, she let go of my penis, and cupped my testicles in her palm.

"Do you remember your Total Slave Pledge, baba?"

I looked at her in surprise. This was something she hadn't asked me about for quite some time.

"Baba." Rashida gently kneaded my balls. "I asked you a question."

"Er ... yes, bua. Of course, bua."

"Recite it to me."

"Yes, bua."

I cleared my throat as I tried to recollect the Pledge. It was a big chunk of words that I had committed to memory a long time ago, but I hadn't had to recite it recently.

"I, Tarek, agree to the following."

"Wait," Rashida interrupted me. "From now on, you will say your full name. And of course Rubina is replaced by Zarine."

"Yes, bua. Of course."

"Start again."

"Yes, bua. I, Tarek Zia, agree to the following. I will treat my maids Rashida bua and Zarine choto bua as my mistresses, forever. I will obey their every command, to the best of my ability. Failure to do so will result in strict punishments. I will submit to whatever punishment my maids mete out to me."

"Good. Good." Rashida gently continued to knead my balls. "Continue."

"I ... I am their total slave and my body is always available for my maids to use as they see fit. I can also be their toilet, as they wish; however I am not even worthy of drinking their urine. I am to submit to my mistresses completely. I exist only to serve them."

I stopped and looked at my mistress. Rashida was smiling at me encouragingly. Clearing my throat again, I continued.

"Whenever my parents are not home and my mistresses command, I will be in the Total Slave Mode. This means I will ask my maids permission for every single act I do. Specifically, I will ask for permission to use the washroom. I will ask for permission before eating. I will ask for permission before addressing my maids. I will ask for permission before masturbating. I will ask for permission if I have to leave the house."

"Good!" Rashida beamed. "Now do you remember the rest? About your behavior in the house?"

"Yes, bua." I nodded. "I am to remain naked in the house at this time, wearing only a small T-shirt. If a guest or visitor shows up, I will ask for permission before wearing pants. During times of punishment, I will also be totally nude while my mistresses will be clothed as they wish."

"Tomorrow," Rashida instructed, "You will observe this conduct in the party. At the party, you will be in Total Slave Mode. Do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, bua." I nodded again. "Bua, I have a question though."

Rashida stopped kneading my balls, and took my penis once again in her hand.

"Ask." She said.

"Will I be totally naked at the party? Or wear a T-shirt?"

"A shirt. Most likely, though I will decide once I am there." Rashida told me, beginning to rub my penis again. "When we travel tomorrow, you will wear a formal shirt, pants, and you will wear one of Zarine's panties instead of your underwear."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Zarine wore very small panties. Almost like a thong. Don't ask how I know.

"Now continue and finish the rest of the Pledge."

"Yes, bua." I began to recite again, even as I was now getting very, very hard. "In the presence of my mistresses, I will cast my eyes down and not look at them in the eye unless asked to. My manner and tone will be always that of a slave girl and will reflect deference to my mistresses at all times. I also understand that my mistresses can modify this Pledge at any time they wish, and I must obey."

"Good. Good." Rashida seemed happy that I had remembered the Pledge completely, especially the "slave girl" part.

"Tomorrow when we leave, you will book an Ambassador taxi." Rashida spoke again, all the while continuing to stroke me, "Your mother is leaving for the Lions dinner around 7 and then going to your khala's place to stay for the night. We will leave at 8 pm and should be back by midnight."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida then finally asked me what I was hoping she would ask. "Baba, your dick is very, very hard, and your balls are very, very big. Do you need to cum?"

"YES! Oh, yes, bua, please, please, let me cum. Bua, please!"

Rashida smiled. It was a beautiful smile that lit up the whole room. It was a smile for which I would do anything.

"Since you have begged me so humbly, so nicely, Tarek Zia," She said. "You may cum. I am going to rub you."

"Oh! Thank you so much, bua."

Rashida wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I knew that she took pleasure in in seeing how long she can keep me on the edge, and I had long ago accepted that it was her who will decide when I will climax. When Rashida was ready, she would stroke me until I would gasp and tense up.

As Rashida had decided that I could cum, she brought her hand up to her mouth and filled her palm with her warm saliva. I began to feel the intense sensations of her warm slippery hand engulf the head of my cock. She firmed up her grip as she moved her hand up and down my manhood. My body began to shake, and a soft moan came out from my mouth. Any moment now - I knew the feeling would be intense.

My maid could make the stroking session last a long time or she can make me climax in a very short moment. In any case, I knew I would be completely weak and gratified.

On this occasion, it didn't take much time, and soon I was squirting my cum into Rashida's hands, on her lap, her clothes and bed. A little bit splashed on to her boobs and lips as well. I was cumming for a very long time, and by the end it, felt thoroughly drained. Rashida actually had to wrap her arms around my hips and hold me for some time until I recovered.

* * *

The next day was Friday. In the afternoon, I had just returned from the mosque, and after changing, and then relaxing in my room for some time, I went to the kitchen. I was hungry, and I hoped lunch was ready.

Rashida was in the kitchen, and her back was to me. She was wearing an orange sari, and I could see parts of her back, and her full waist and hips. The lower part of her sari clung tightly to her big round buttocks. As she washed something in the sink, I could see the flesh of her ample rump quiver, and part of her sari had burrowed deep into the cleft of her ass.

Oh, how I wanted to, right there, right then, kiss that ass! Kiss her feet, lick her asshole! Submit myself completely to her.

"Baba, is that you?" Rashida's sharp ears had caught the sound of me walking into the kitchen, and she turned around to face me.

Oh, what a beautiful sight she was! As I said, Rashida seemed to have gained a few pounds recently, ever since Rubina's wedding, and some of that fat seemed to have gone into her already huge boobs. They were barely contained in her small blouse, and I could see the outline of her nipples through the bare material of her blouse. It was a hot day, and Rashida seemed to have ditched the bra this morning.

"Bua." I respectfully nodded, and then lowered my gaze. I could see a small smile cross my maid servant's lips. She must have caught my leering at her big chest.

"Your mother has just left to buy a gift for her sister, baba." Rashida informed me. "She will return in two hours. And your father's flight is landing on Monday. So, there is no one home now except you, and us maids."

"Yes, bua."

"So what does that make you, Tarek?"

Er ... I tried to rack my brains. It was then that I remembered parts of the Total Slave Pledge.

Whenever my parents are not home and my mistresses command, I will be in the Total Slave Mode.

"I am your Total Slave, bua." I answered. "You are my mistress, and I am your slave. Your Total Slave. If you wish, bua."

"Hmm." Another smile crossed Rashida's beautiful lips. "I am not sure if I want you to be in Total Slave Mode yet, but that was a good answer."

"I am always your slave, bua. Totally."

"Ok, baba." Rashida snapped her fingers. "Show me your lowly status. Kiss my feet. Start with my left foot."

"Yes, bua. It will be my honour to-"

"Tarek Zia! Just shut up and do it."

"Yes, bua."

I rushed to comply. I loved to kiss Rashida's feet. I loved to show my submission to her. I gently knelt down in front of her, and lowered my head to her foot, and pressed my lips to her big toe. She was still wearing her sandals, so I was kissing part of her sandal as well as I kissed her feet.

Rashida continued to smile. She knew it was the ultimate sign of submission that I was kneeling on the floor, prostrate, and smooching her feet. I kissed that little space between the big toe and the next toe. It was a little smelly, and I had to press my tongue in between the throng of her sandal to lick the space, but I did. I continued to kiss and suck each toe, and the space between. I then licked and kissed her ankle, before paying homage to her heel. When she nodded, I then repeated the whole act with her right foot, slobbering over it, kissing it, and making sure to pay proper reverence to her.

I was her slave, she was my mistress. I loved to kiss her feet and pay homage to her dominance. Even though I was fully clothed, it felt as if I was naked.

Rashida bent down and patted me on my buttocks. It was her way of saying "well done slave, good job". A sudden feeling of pride ran through me as I knew my mistress was pleased with me. I started to stand up.

"Remain kneeling, Tarek." Rashida ordered. I acquiesced and went back to my position, remaining on my knees, gaze downwards.

Rashida then turned around so that her back was to me. My chubby maid servant bent down, gathered up the folds of her sari and slowly started to raise it until her bum was completely exposed. It was a beautiful and cherished sight I had seen many times before.

"Take your finger and pull my panties to one side." Rashida ordered. "And then, lick my asshole, Tarek."

"Yes, bua."

I did as she ordered. I used my little finger to gently pull her panties towards one side, exposing her dark brown anus. I then placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks, while keeping that one finger holding her panties at bay, and then slowly, gently pressed her giant ass cheeks apart. As her anal region became more and more pronounced, I leaned forward and buried my face into the crack of my housemaid's big butt.

The pungent aroma of Rashida's posterior filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. Rashida let me literally suck ass for a ten minutes before she snapped her fingers and told me to stop.

"Yes, bua." I remained kneeling as Rashida adjusted her sari, and turned around to face me.

I felt Rashida's fingers on my ear, and then felt my earlobe being pinched harshly between her forefinger and thumb. I felt my face starting to flush and go red with embarrassment. Despite the years of service to Rashida, I still felt very much humiliated every time my ear was pulled or I got slapped.

"You came home an hour ago. Yet you are only coming now to greet me." Rashida told me sternly, twisting my ear. I blushed as my maid Rashida continued to give me a kaandola.

"I am sorry, bua." I apologized. "It will not happen again."

"Hmm." Rashida powerfully held my ear in a vice like grip. "See that it doesn't."

"Yes, bua."

"Did you buy my train ticket, baba?"

"Oh ... I will ... tomorrow. I promise."

Rashida sighed. It was clear that she wasn't expecting this answer. I felt her slowly let go of my ear. Before I knew what was happening, her hand had fiercely struck my cheek.

SLAP!

Again.

SLAP!

Again.

SLAP!

Again.

SLAP!

She then caught hold of my ear again.

"And do remember to buy my ticket home tomorrow." She ordered, giving me another firm pull on the ear.

"Yes, bua."

She then finally let go of my ear, and ordered, "OK, my slave, stand up."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida seemed to take a moment to decide how she wanted to proceed.

"OK, baba. Strip! Completely! Not a single stich of clothing on your body."

"Yes, bua."

In the hot afternoon, I was now standing stark naked in my own kitchen, standing demurely in front of my fully dressed buxom housemaid, waiting for her next instruction. Rashida then raised her hand and caught hold of my poor ear again.

"Come." She said, giving my ear a slight pull.

"Yes, bua."

I, naked, was led by my ear, pulled by my maid, through the dining hall, through the corridor, and towards the servants' quarters. Zarine was mopping the floor in one of the rooms, and she saw me like that, fully nude, and Rashida pulling me firmly by the ear, and she giggled. Zarine didn't do anything though, as Rashida led me all the way to and into the maids' bathroom.

I was led to the commode, and then finally Rashida let go of my now very stinging, and very red, ear.

"Pee." She commanded, patting me on my rump. "Now!"

"Yes, bua."

Like the trained dog that I was, I immediately complied with my maid servant's order. I positioned myself, held my penis, and then began to urinate. It had been a while since I had showered and used the toilet, and my bladder had been near full. The urine hit the inner walls of the commode with a vengeance.

"Good." Rashida remarked. Even as I urinated, I felt her gently pat me on my buttocks again.

Well done slave, good job!

I cannot tell you how good it felt to relieve myself like that in front of Rashida. Gone were any notions of decency or shame I once had. I was shamelessly peeing in front of my maid servant. It is an enormous sense of liberation, yes, liberation, when you can shamelessly urinate in front of another woman; a woman to whom you have willingly surrendered yourself to. I was naked, urinating, and completely vulnerable; yet I felt a sense of comfort, a security that can only be felt when you submit yourself completely to your beloved. Rashida had me at her mercy and yet I trusted her. I would do anything for her. When she told me to take a piss, I didn't even hesitate. I embraced the golden shower and threw out my masculinity. I was her bitch.

At that moment, the only thing I could feel was how completely I was under her power, and how I loved it. I loved the fact that she was making all decisions for me, and I didn't have to think. It was, as I said, liberating.

As I was finishing up, I remembered Rashida's words when she had started to spank me last night.

Baba, this morning you left the toilet seat up, and I could see your pee on the seat.

When I was finished, I made sure to clean and dry myself up well, and then I even wiped the toilet area clean, and put the seat down.

"Good." Rashida remarked. Once again, she patted my bottom appreciatively. "You are not repeating your mistakes."

"Thank you, bua."

"Now turn and face me, Tarek."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida once again took my penis in her hands.

"Tonight at the party," She said, calmly stroking me, "You will be naked for a good amount of time. Maybe you will be wearing your shirt, and maybe not. What I am sure is that there will be no pants."

123456...8