Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWOOSH!

"Please forgive me, bua."

"Keep your legs apart, Tarek!"

"Er... yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

"Ass up!"

"Yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

Rashida kept caning me, and I kept apologizing. Finally, after I was reduced to a blubbering mess, Rashida stopped.

"Now go stand in the corner, Tarek."

"Yes, bua."

For the next fifteen minutes, I stood there in the corner, my nose pressed against the wall, hands over and behind on my neck. As I stood there, with a throbbing painful ass and equally red cheeks, I wondered why I was subjecting myself to this punishment.

I knew the answer very well. It was the one answer that I could never get wrong.

Rashida.

She was all I could think about when I had some free time. Her thick and beautiful lips. Her plump navel. Her big, bouncy breasts. Her equally big bubble buttocks. And how she powerfully kept me under her foot.

"Tarek." My love suddenly called. "Come here."

Like an obedient puppy, ecstatic that his mistress has acknowledged his presence, I turned and walked to my maid.

"Assume the 'Murgha' position." Rashida ordered.

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Murgha" means a chicken. In the Indian subcontinent, teachers (and those in authority) punish students by making them assume the 'Murgha' position.

It's hard to describe the position to someone not from South Asia, so if you don't know what it is, look it up online. To get into this position, I had to bend forwards, with my face almost touching my knees. I then grabbed hold of my ears by passing my hands through the legs from behind. It was the ultimate humiliating position. As the punished person, I had to squat and loop the arms from behind the knees to grip my own ears.

This stance will exhaust your thighs and calf muscles at the same time. When done properly, the victim looks like a cooked chicken on a plate. I was also naked, which meant my whole ass was now exposed and stretched. For the next ten minutes, Rashida kept me in this position. She had a cane in her hand, so any flinching or shifting of my position meant a swift lashing on my butt.

You might again wonder why I was subjecting myself to this humiliation at the hands of my maid. The answer was that I was a "submissive". I was submitting to my love. As a young man, I am free to do whatever I want, whenever I desire. Yet even with all this freedom, I choose to be a "Murgha" in front of my maid. I was obeying every command. This is why submitting to Rashida is so beautiful. It made me feel truly free.

"Tarek." Rashida again commanded. "Stand up."

"Yes, bua."

"Uthak Baithak." She commanded. "Now."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida was making me do ALL the standard punishments tonight. The sit-ups punishment, also known as Uthak Baithak, is a form of punishment given in schools of Indian subcontinent, specially in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. In this punishment, one has to sit down and stand up continuously and count the number of sit-ups. Students do sit-ups while holding their ears with their hands, just as I was doing now.

"Twenty." I painfully counted as I stood up on my twentieth sit-up, as my calf muscles strained.

"Stop." Rashida commanded. "Back to the corner, now."

For the next ten minutes, I had a reprieve as I stood once more in the corner. It gave some time for my aching leg muscles to heal.

"Alright, come here, Tarek! I don't have all day to sort you out! You will be eating your breakfast standing up tomorrow!"

"Yes, bua." I knew I was going to be spanked now. I shuddered as I thought of this being repeated every night for the next ten days.

"Are you embarrassed to be here right now?" Rashida asked, as I stood beside here. "Have you put some thought into what you did, you foolish boy?"

"I am so sorry, bua." I repeated my apology for the umpteenth time. "I really feel bad that because of me, you cannot see your family. Please forgive me, even as you punish me."

"What happens in this household when you disobey your bua?" Rashida ignored my apology, again for the umpteenth time. "You get a spanking, don't you?"

"Yes, bua."

"And in this household, little boys get spanking on their bare bottoms."

"Yes, bua." I replied. "Please accept my apology, bua. I really am sorry."

"I don't need an apology. First, I want you squirming and crying on my lap, and then I will discuss the apology. Is this how a little slave boy acts, especially one that claims to love me?"

"Er ... you are right, bua."

Rashida slowly raised a hand and fingered my penis. It started to get aroused.

"I love it when your dick gets all hard and swollen before a spanking. You better keep that in control if you don't want the cane again."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Now, assume your position."

I slowly laid down on her lap, over her knees, with my penis between her legs. Rashida patted my hurting buttocks.

"This seems like a good position. Are you comfortable, Tarek?"

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Oh, then I have to work on that, won't I?"

"Er ... I am your slave, bua."

"I hope you are feeling sorry." Rashida continued to pat my ass.

"Oh, yes, bua. I am so sorry I didn't get you a ticket, bua."

"I am sure you are sorry." Rashida replied in a snarky tone. "I just want you to be even more sorry."

SPANK!

SPANK!

A couple of swift blows rained down on my poor bottom.

"I expect obedience, and if you disappoint, you should expect punishment."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Remember, I may be your maid, but I own you!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oooh there's already some damage on that big pasa of yours!"

I squirmed slightly and tried to shift my position on her lap.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Are these new moves, baba? Remember, you are supposed to not move!"

"I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Look, how red it has become. Today we will find out just HOW RED your bottom can be!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"This right bum cheek needs to match the other side. Your left cheek is redder, baba!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Imagine if the girls in your class could see you now, baba!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

Rashida then asked me to get up and get a hairbrush. I walked across to the cupboard and fetched the one she used on me often, and assumed my position again.

"Wow, looks like you are in pain. Imagine just how much more it will pain after a little while!"

WHACK!

WHACK!

"It's a nice colour spreading through your ass now, baba. Keep this bottom nice and high, baba."

"Yes, bua. I will do my best, bua."

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Looks like I must spank you more often now, baba! You are a little boy who needs frequent reminders."

WHACK!

WHACK!

The bristles of the brush tingled my buttocks as she rubbed it across my back.

WHACK!

WHACK!

"I think I missed a few places."

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Am I getting through to you?"

WHACK!

WHACK!

"I gave you a list of things to do. The first on that list was to get the tickets. Did that happen?"

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Spread your legs a bit please. I want your balls hanging out."

WHACK!

WHACK!

"You should have been spanked properly when you were young. You still need one now."

Finally, Rashida stopped. She tossed her hairbrush on to the bed, and then placed her hands on my ass.

"Do you know what I am going to ask you to do now, baba?" Rashida asked, as she patted my pasa.

"Er ... bua ... you will ask me to hand you your chappal (sandal)?"

"Very good! I am impressed! Tarek, will you please hand me my chappal?"

"Yes, bua."

"This is no ordinary chappal. This is my dirtiest one." Rashida told me. "I wear this to the toilet. When I am sitting on the commode peeing or doing potty, this is the chappal I am wearing. Its sole touches the floor of the bathroom. And now, it will touch your ass as I spank you."

"Yes, bua. I deserve this, bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

"Not only do I expect you to be well behaved, I expect you to be obedient. You were not."

WHAP!

WHAP!

"Is this how I have to get to you, to make you understand you have to be well behaved? To be obedient?"

WHAP!

"I have been too lenient with your punishment, especially your spankings. A proper spanking should not stop until the lesson is learned. And do you know when is that, baba?"

WHAP!

WHAP!

"It is when you are sobbing and crying. When you are pleading for me to stop, that is when you learn the lesson."

WHAP!

"Next time I ask you to do something how are you going to respond?"

WHAP!

"Do you think I enjoy doing this?"

WHAP!

"I do NOT!"

WHAP!

"Have you learned a lesson tonight, Tarek?"

"Yes, bua."

"I think so too."

Finally, I think Rashida was done. She asked me to stand up. I got up, painfully, and stood beside her, as she remained seated on her chair. Rashida began to stroke me. I was sniffling through my tears.

"You should shut up and thank me for touching your filthy balls." Rashida scoffed.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida let go of my penis and stood up. Her hand once again went to my ear.

"The problem is, baba," Rashida told me, twisting my earlobe. "You are always negligent in your duties, and whenever we punish you, you promise to be dutiful, before again committing the same mistake."

"I am so sorry, bua." I was genuinely repentant. "I will obey as much as I can."

"Hold on, baba." Suddenly, Rashida lessened the firm grip on my ear. "What's the time?"

I stood there silently, half whimpering, my ass and cheeks a dark crimson red from Rashida's punishment, as she glanced at the clock.

"Oh, it's one o' clock in the morning." Rashida whistled. "I have been punishing you for almost two hours straight, baba."

"Yes, bua." I nodded, as Rashida fingered my ear lobe. "But, bua, I deserve it. You should punish me more."

Suddenly, Rashida smiled. Then, to my surprise, Rashida let go of my ear and spread out her arms.

"Baba, my slave, my kutti, come here. I have punished you long enough. You need a hug."

"Oh, bua, my goddess! YES!"

For no reason, I suddenly started to cry. Tears flowed down my face as I hugged Rashida warmly. I forgot that I was stark butt naked, and my maid servant was clothed, I forgot that I was being humiliated by my maid servant. I forgot that I was her bitch, her slave girl. I forgot that in this household I occupied the lowest rung on the ladder. I forgot that Rashida, my maid servant, had stripped me naked and had caned me, spanked me, whipped me and slapped me for the last two hours.

All I knew was that I lost myself in the moment. I lost myself in Rashida's embrace. I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly, and buried my face in her gargantuan boobs. Rashida of course placed one arm on my back, and stroked my head with the other.

"There, there, baba, it will be alright."

I continued to hug her, my relief palpable at her mercy, as Rashida kissed me on each tear stained cheek. My dick painfully throbbed and pushed out. Rashida stroked my head and ran her hands through my hair, before holding me by the chin.

"It's OK. It's OK." Rashida's hands stroked my back, and patted my bum. "You have learned your lesson for today, baba."

"T-t-thank you, bua."

Rashida continued to soothe me and pat me as I calmed down. After some time, I stopped sniffling and whimpering, and realized I was still hugging Rashida. My arms were around her waist, resting on her bare skin. This was the second time I had done this.

"I am sorry, bua." I told her, dropping my arms. "I don't know what came over me."

Rashida smiled at me.

"It's OK, Tarek. Remember, I do punish you. And for the next ten days, every night I will punish you. Punish you hard. I will be very strict with you. But I also love you, baba. You are a very good little slave boy."

"Thank you, bua." I was genuinely comforted. "I love you too."

Unbeknown to Rashida, this was the first time she not only had acknowledged my love, but had added 'I also love you', without any qualifications.

Rashida's hands then went down my back and to my behind. She squeezed a butt cheek. I yelped - my ass was still sore from my caning. Rashida ignored my feeble protests and continued to feel and grope my bum. Rashida's hands then slowly went around my body, circling my waist, and then down to the front, where they rested on my now awakening manhood.

"Tomorrow night, baba. You will again report to my room. 1030 at night, like usual." Rashida ordered, her fingers tracing a path on my dick.

"Er ... of course, bua." I meekly replied. "I know that I will be punished every night for the next ten nights by you. I fully deserve it, bua."

Rashida was now stroking me, and well aware of the reaction it was having on me.

"Tarek, tomorrow, I want you to call my mother and tell her how sorry you are, OK?" Rashida commanded. "I want you to plead and beg for her forgiveness as well."

"Er ... yes, bua. Of course." I didn't mind humiliating myself in front of my maid servant's mother as well. I loved Rashida. I would do anything she wanted me to. Particularly when she was rubbing my cock.

"You will recount to my mother how I have punished you tonight. You will not leave a single detail. And you will tell her how I am going to punish you for the next ten nights, and how sorry you are."

So, I was going to expose myself to Rashida's family. If they didn't know already, that is.

"Yes, bua."

I was quite hard now, and Rashida showed no signs of slowing down. Both of her hands were now touching me there, one kneading my balls and the other stroking my manhood.

"Baba. These ten days, I am going to punish you hard, because I love you. You know you need it. I know you need it. You need that discipline in your life."

There again. 'I love you', from Rashida.

"Yes, bua. I do. I am truly sorry, bua, that I caused you all this trouble. I will apologize to your mother, and I truly deserve the punishment for the next ten days, bua."

I then grimaced. Rashida smiled but continued to rub me.

"Baba! What's the matter?"

"I ... bua ... I ... your ... er ... rubbing ... I am so close ... bua ..." I managed to croak. I really didn't know how long I could hold out as Rashida continued to tease me.

Rashida didn't say anything, but gave a small laugh, and then she nodded her head.

"Oh, thank you, bua." I gushed out, grateful for the relief. "Thank you so much, bua. I love you, bua."

"I know, baba. I love you too."

Third time.

Her rubbing started to get a little more frenetic. I was now rock hard. Any moment now. I couldn't hold out anymore. I started to cum. It was an explosion. I ejaculated all over her hands, her clothes, my legs and the floor. Rashida didn't stop stroking me until I was completely spent.

"There, there." She told me, smiling at me.

"Thank you, bua." I gushed.

"See you tomorrow, baba."

* * *

I was back in my room.

As I stood in front of my study desk, I glanced at the mirror.

My handsome reflection stared back at me. I smiled. I was one good looking young man. In shape, muscular, tall and handsome. Rashida was lucky I was in love with her. Any lady would be lucky to have me.

It is amazing what confidence having sex, and no longer being a virgin, can give you. I would forever be grateful to Rubina for taking my virginity.

I glanced at my drawer on the desk and opened it. Inside was a small lockbox. I slowly adjusted the combination - it was Rashida's birthday, of course. There was a small click, and the box opened. I took out the items.

There was a letter from a university. I put it aside. I held the next piece of paper in my hand.

It was a train ticket. From Kolkata in a couple of days, to Rashida's village's main train terminal. It was the ticket I had purchased for Rashida. She would have been leaving in a couple of day's time, with this ticket in hand.

I turned my thoughts back to this morning, when I had suddenly learned from the morning newspaper about the strike action.

Of course, I had purchased the ticket in advance. I loved Rashida too much not to obey her immediately. And yet, for some reason, I had not told her that I had the ticket. And now ...

I really did love Rashida. But she would be away for ten days. Away from me.

I loved Rashida too much. I really wanted her to spend that time with me.

I loved Rashida, honestly. But if I really did love her unconditionally, I would have given her the ticket, and let her go. And miss her for ten days.

But I realized something else. There was someone I loved far more than Rashida.

I loved myself.

And if I told her that there was no ticket, and now she couldn't go, she would be punishing me. Every day. Not just Mondays and Thursdays. Every day. Instead of the ten days being away from her, I would be spending the next ten days visiting her every night.

Every night. I would be with Rashida every night.

For the next ten days.

There was really only one choice.

I looked at the ticket again. And then I ripped it up. Completely tore it to pieces, before placing it back in that lockbox.

I am sorry, Rashida. I truly am. But I really did love you too much. There is one more secret, my dear Rashida, that you don't know. But you will. And you will know my love for you is real.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

1...345678