Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has nice big balls, Rashida! So much cum!"

"He does have a big load when he cums." Rashida agreed. As she was still holding me by the ear, she gave it a slight twist. "Thank her for praising your balls, baba."

"Yes, my dear bua." I agreed, and then told the lady who was holding my balls, "Thank you, didi."

The next lady commented on the turgidity of my cock.

"I like how firm his penis is, even if it is small."

Again I had to thank her in a similar fashion. I also had to thank each lady after they had finished examining me. Rashida kept her vice like grip on my ear as I was led from women to women.

"Look, it twitches as I touch it. So cute!" One of them said, as she touched me.

As each lady inspected me, I also kept an eye on the slaves. All of them tried not to show it, but they were jealous as their mistresses examined my private parts. For some of the men who were slaves, it was their wives who were their mistresses, and now their wives were holding and playing with another man's cock. For some reason, this made me feel proud, even as each lady made fun of my small size.

To be honest, Rashida commenting on the size of my manhood did not discourage me anymore, even as I played along. I was now confident of my penis. I guess fucking a lady has that effect on a man. Ever since I had lost my virginity, and had sex with Rubina, I had a new level of confidence that I never had before. No matter how many times I was punished or scolded, and told I have a small dick, I remained ... what was the word ... cocky.

As I was presented to the last lady, the young Raveena, she had a different request.

"With your permission, Rashida apa. Tarek." She commanded. "Turn around, and bend over, please."

"Yes, Raveena didi."

Rashida laughed, and released her tough grip on my ear. Though mortified, I immediately obeyed Raveena. I turned around and bent over, so that my ass was now protruding and visible. I could feel the eyes of all ladies in the room - and their slaves - all were looking at my exposed butt cheeks and my ass hole.

"Oooooh Tarek!" Raveena murmured. "What a sight!"

"He has a nice big pasa." Rekha remarked. "Tight buns. Must be fun to play with."

"Do you spank him often, Rashida apa?" Raveena asked.

"Oh yes." Rashida grinned, and then turned to her friends. "Would you ladies care for a demonstration?"

* * *

The party had already been in full swing, but now was really getting into the "fun" part for the femdom ladies. The house had an area below the ground floor that was the "Dungeon". This is where the ladies would take their slaves and 'play' with them. However, I was now the new attraction, and protocol was abandoned for some time. I was going to be spanked right there, right in the living room on the main floor, and NOT in the Dungeon. As Rekha pulled a chair and placed it in the centre of the room, everyone was watching expectantly.

"Tarek Zia." Rashida came around and now stood directly in front of me. Her hands were now gently caressing my genitals. My cock was getting harder as she played with my balls. "I am going to spank you now."

I gulped.

"I am your slave, my dear bua. You have the right to spank me anytime, anywhere, my lovely bua."

A couple of the ladies smiled appreciatively at my deferential words.

"Does he always call you 'dear' and 'lovely', Rashida apa?" Raveena asked.

"Yes." Rashida continued to play with my balls, making me harder and harder. "Do you know ... he is 'in love' with me ... as he has claimed many times?"

A few of the ladies laughed. Thankfully, I noticed Rashida did not.

"I allow him call me 'dear' and 'lovely' and other such terms of endearment." Rashida softly stated. "He loves it. I think it gives him a cheap thrill. It also reminds him who the slave is."

"I will always be your slave, my beautiful bua." I declared, somewhat boldly. "I will always love you."

"Yet you, my slave, still did not purchase my train ticket." Rashida rebuked me, completely ignoring my professing of my love for her. She continued kneading one of my testicles on her palm as she scolded me.

"Er ... yes, bua. I am sorry about that, bua. I promise I will buy it tomorrow."

Rashida gave my penis a final tug, and then sat down heavily on the chair.

"That doesn't make me happy, Tarek." She looked up at me. "Come here. Put yourself over my knees."

"Yes, my beautiful bua."

As I put myself over on her lap, across her knees, with my naked buttocks sticking up, I heard one of the ladies whistle. A few others giggled and hooted. Even the slaves were watching.

Rashida rested her hands on my buttocks.

SPANK!

It was without any warning, or any preamble. The strike was sudden, and the noise was like a rifle going off.

"One." I counted. "I am sorry, bua. I will buy your ticket tomorrow. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Two." I counted. "Please forgive me, my dear bua. I promise to get your ticket tomorrow. Please spanked me again."

SPANK!

It was absolutely quiet - pin drop silence - in the room, as Rashida spanked me again and again. Everyone, from all over the house, had gathered to watch. The only sound that could be heard was the sharp cracking noise as Rashida's hand hit my butt cheeks, again and again, and the intake of breath by the spectators at each hit, and then my meek apology after each beating.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

After about ten or twelve spanks, I felt Rashida pause. She rested her hands on my butt cheeks, gently caressing them. It felt so nice, to lie there, and have my mistress touch me like that lovingly. Never mind that I was lying on her lap, almost naked, getting a beating, in front of other people.

"I have been your mistress for over five years now, baba." She said. "Or maybe six years, I think. In all those years, I did not train you to be lazy or disobedient. Did I?"

"Er ... no, my beloved bua."

"Yet ... here we are."

"I am sorry, bua."

"Keep quiet!"

Rashida cupped one of my butt cheeks strongly.

"In fact, Tarek, I don't want to hear your voice, really. You have caused me so much pain by delaying this order."

"Bua. Please forgive me. I ... I am really ..."

"So," Rashida interrupted me. "I don't need to hear you count, or thank me, or ask for another one."

"Er ... yes, my dearest bua."

"I am going to spank you, and spank you hard, and spank you fast. These ladies want to see your ass red. Is that right, ladies?"

There was some hollering and cheering. Perhaps some of the drinks were starting to have its effect.

Rashida's finger traced its way on my bum, before she raised her hand.

SPANK!

Her hand came down fast on my left butt cheek, causing me to yelp in pain.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Will you buy my ticket tomorrow, Tarek?"

SPANK!

"OWWW! Yes, bua." I gulped. "I am sorry for being lazy."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You should listen to me the instant I speak."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

Rashida stopped her spanking for a moment and squeezed a portion of my right bum.

"Does that hurt, Tarek?"

"Er ... yes, bua. Please forgive me."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Each spank hit me before the sting from the previous one yet had to die down. There was almost no time in between; Rashida hit me quickly, one after the other.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Do you think you have learnt your lesson now, Tarek?"

"Yes, bua."

"Ok, stand up, baba."

This room was full of women, many of them from rich, powerful and respectable families. I am sure many of them probably even knew my mother. They must be smirking inside, seeing me like this - butt naked, embarrassed, ashamed and humbled. My bottom was on fire and paining with a stinging pain after the thorough beating administered by my maid servant. I was sniffling, trying to hold back tears. My eyes were gazing at the floor in humiliation and embarrassment, unable to meet Rashida's look. Or anyone else's look in the room.

In the eyes of these ladies, I was no longer the rich son of a rich family.

I was a spankedboy.

* * *

The party was going on full swing. A few more ladies had come by, with their slaves, and I could see that Rashida knew almost everyone. It seems as if she had attended these many times before. Most of the crowd seemed to know about me, and were interested to see (and examine) me when Rashida would talk to them.

I was by her side almost all the time. When she had finally taken her seat, I was sent to fetch some food and drinks for her.

"Here you go, my dear bua." I said, bringing a small plate of some snacks that I knew she would love, along with a glass of fresh mango juice. As I handed her the plate, I knelt down on the floor beside her, still holding the glass.

"Baba, put the glass on this table." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida then pointed to her feet.

"Crouch down here, baba." She ordered. "I need a footstool."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I knelt and bent down on the floor. Lowering my head, I touched my lips to her feet, kissing both of her ankles. I then crawled on my haunches, going as low as possible. Rashida then raised her feet, and placed them on my back.

I, the son of a respected family, heir to businesses in multiple cities, was now being used by my maid servant as a footstool while she ate hor d'oeuvres at a high society party.

I remained like that for a long time, bent over, ass in the air, with Rashida's feet on my buttocks, as she slowly ate and chatted with other women. Then, as my muscles were beginning to cramp up, my buxom maid bent down and smacked me on my ass.

"Turn over, baba. Lie down flat, on your back."

"Yes, my dea bua."

This was more comfortable for me, even though I was facing up at the ceiling, my turgid penis now exposed, and Rashida's feet were on my face. As Rashida sat there, she would occasionally press down her feet on my lips and cheeks, or sometimes bend over and brush her fingers against my penis for a bit, before moving on.

"Why do you call him 'baba', Rashida?" One of the ladies who had just come in had sat down beside Rashida asked her. She was somewhat older and chubbier. Her own slave, an older gentleman, fully naked, was beside her, kneeling on the floor, holding her plate.

"It's what I had always called him, Supriya di." Rashida replied nonchalantly. "It suits us, I guess."

Supriya turned to her own slave.

"Go get me a drink." She ordered.

"Yes, darling."

Rashida had a smile.

"Your slave - your husband - still calls you darling."

Supriya had to grin.

"I guess ... it suits ... us!"

Rashida bent down, and grabbed my ear.

"Baba, get up. On your knees."

"Yes, bua."

"Crawl here and worship my feet."

"Yes, bua."

I spent the next ten blissful minutes happily bent over, prostrated, ass up in the air, kissing and licking Rashida's feet. I dutifully kissed each toe, licked between the toes, kissed her ankles, her heels and licked under her feet.

Finally Rashida had enough. She reached out and cupped one of my ass cheeks.

"Tarek." She said, patting my buttocks appreciatively. "You can get up now. Spend some time talking with the other slaves, and eat and drink too. But whenever I call you, come back here immediately."

"Yes, bua."

* * *

"Tarek!"

It was a sharp call, and immediately got my attention. Rashida sounded angry, and she looked angry.

Immediately I knew why. I had been talking to Naila, one of the slave girls (and who was totally naked with her big, pierced tits hanging about), and had completely neglected to pay attention to my duties. I was a servant, and whenever my mistress called, I had to answer. I was in too deep a conversation and hadn't noticed that Rashida had been calling me a couple of times.

"Excuse me." I told Naila, who nodded understandingly. I immediately rushed to Rashida.

"I am sorry, bua." I apologized as I immediately stood in front of my maid. "I am here now."

Rashida was seated on a sofa, and an older lady was seated next to her. She was heavyset lady, chubby, and had white hair and a gold rimmed spectacles perched on her nose.

"Beena." Rashida turned to the lady. "How many times have I called Tarek here?"

"You called for him at least three times, Rashida," Beena sweetly answered, looking at me with an evil smile.

"Would you say, Beena, that a sub, behaving properly, would let his mistress call him three times before answering?"

"No, Rashida, I wouldn't." Beena answered.

Rashida looked at me.

"I am so sorry, bua." I repeated, glancing down. "I was talking with Naila, and this room is loud, so I couldn't hear."

"Kneel." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, bua."

At once, without saying anything more, I knelt down in front of my maid.

SLAP!

It was a sharp slap, and for a second, all conversation in the room seemed to have stopped. Everyone was looking at Rashida ... and me. I was naked from the waist, kneeling down in front of my house maid. And I was being slapped ... in front of everyone.

Even Naila.

"One. I am sorry, bua." I apologized. "I really should have been paying more attention. Please forgive me. I deserve another slap."

SLAP!

"Two. I am really sorry, my beautiful bua." I apologized again. "You have trained me better than this. I really should not have been distracted. Please forgive me. I deserve another slap."

SLAP!

"Three. Please accept my apologies, bua." I repeated, again. "I really should have responded on the first call. Can you forgive me, please, my dear bua? Please slap me again."

"Three is enough for now." Rashida replied. "Now, stand up."

"Yes, bua."

As I stood up, I could hear that the room was loud again. Conversations were flowing. It seemed that a new sub getting a little punishment in the living room was a common occurrence in this party. Still, I was blushing a bright red.

Rashida played with my penis for a little bit before issuing me a command.

"Get me a glass of Coke, with ice."

"Yes, at once, my bua."

I got the drink, knelt and presented it to her. Rashida took it, and then turned to me.

"Go." She said, dismissing me. "Finish your conversation with Naila. But if I call you again, come back immediately."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Naila had a grin as I walked back towards her.

"Got into a little trouble, did you?"

"Er ..." I blushed, finding myself unable to meet her gaze. "You could say that."

"She slapped you hard." Naila commented. "And yet you took it well. Looks like she has you well trained to take a beating. I could never take a slap like that."

"I guess." I answered, not knowing what to say. "It was wrong of me not to pay attention. I fully deserved those slaps."

"Yes, you did." Naila grinned. "Remember, we are slaves. This is a femdom party. It is for their enjoyment. Come, let me introduce you to the others."

* * *

As the night dragged on, the party started to thin out a bit. Some of the people had to leave; they had come here from far. Meanwhile Rashida showed no such inclination to leave. Besides, it was only 10 o'clock.

I could see that some of the ladies had been disappearing with their slaves for a bit, only to reappear after about twenty minutes or so. When they would return, often their slaves would be holding back tears, or rubbing their bottom. I could see many of them sported marks on their buttocks - lashes, caning and whipping. It was clear where they were gone - to the Dungeon. I wondered if Rashida would be taking me to the Dungeon sometime.

For the last thirty minutes I had been beside her. Either serving her food or drink, or being her footstool. Or simply kneeling beside her. Right now I was standing in a corner, and Rashida was talking to a young lady.

"No," Rashida was telling the young woman. "Ear pulling is a very effective punishment. It makes these men understand their mistake easily."

"Oh," The young lady replied, "My husband is very aggressive. He will normally shake me away. I can never give him a good ear pull."

"Never give into your husband's aggression." Rashida said. "Here, let me show you."

Rashida turned around to look for me. I saw her looking and immediately stepped forward. I didn't want to be slapped again, publicly.

"I am here, bua."

"Good." Rashida reached out and caught hold of my ear, giving it a hard twist. I could not help but give a sudden yelp.

"See how firmly I am holding his ear." Rashida demonstrated to her companion. "If your husband is aggressive, do not give in. Maintain a firm grip."

Rashida then suddenly pulled my ear. I had no choice but to go where she was leading me.

"See how he is subdued by me." Rashida pointed out. "When I punish Tarek, I pull his ear hard. You can also twist it - like this - or pinch his earlobe - like this."

"Wow, didi." The young wife was amazed. "You know so much. But ... didi ... is pulling ears bad for health?"

Rashida laughed.

"Oh no!" She answered. "Ear pulling helps to rejuvenate the brain. Why do you think teachers in this country use it as punishment? If you are punishing someone, remember to pull their ears properly. Make it red hot. Ear pulling is very effective for us women to keep control over our adult men!"

Rashida then let go of my ear.

"See how red his ear is." She said.

"Yes, it is indeed." Rashida's friend took a closer look. "I will try it on my husband tonight. Can I ask you another question, didi?"

"Of course." Rashida cheerfully replied. For my sake, I hoped it wasn't about another ear pull.

"Do you ever masturbate your slave, didi?" The young lady asked. "I find occasionally my husband begs me to rub him ... and make him cum."

Rashida grinned.

"You should masturbate him." She answered. "It gives you control over him. But the way you do it is - you bend his cock back and masturbate him from behind."

"From behind? Why, didi?"

"You see, in this position he is very vulnerable as both his ass and balls are easily accessible for you." Rashida explained. "The more you pull his cock back the more he will push his ass out towards you to ease the strain. This position also makes it impossible for him to pump his penis against your hand, so you are in full control of what stimuli he receives."

"Oh, that makes full sense." The other lady replied. "Speaking of my slave, let me go look for my husband. Excuse me, didi."

As her friend left, I turned to my maid servant.

"Bua," I requested, respectfully. "May I rub my ear?"

Rashida smiled appreciatively.

"You may, boy." She remarked. "And after that, go again and wait for me. When I need you, come forward."

"Yes, bua."

"Actually, wait." Rashida seemed to change her mind. "Tarek, come here. Go to my chair. You will see a plastic bag. Rekha had just given me some new toys. Bring them here."

"Yes, bua. Er ... toys, bua?"

"Yes, toys." Rashida grinned. "Tarek, we are going to the Dungeon."

* * *

I followed Rashida all the way, carrying the plastic bag with me. I didn't even want to think what was inside. Rashida walked down slowly a flight of stairs, and then another - so we were in a basement area. It was a huge space. Dimly lit with soft red mood lighting, dark walls, and a soft ambient music playing somewhere. There was a lady at the entrance, who I later found was called a Dungeon Master (or Mistress).

123456...8