Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my maid servant Rashida entered my room, and of course immediately I stood up out of respect. It was by force of habit after years of my servitude to her, despite her being my maid.

"Bua," I exclaimed, a bit puzzled. This was daytime, and my parents were home. Usually Rashida never punished me during the day when my parents were home, so perhaps she wasn't looking to punish me now ... I could hope.

"Baba." Rashida said nonchalantly, before turning her back to me to close the door.

She had closed the door!

Rashida was of course dressed in her usual - a coloured cotton sari wrapped around her big, chubby body, with a blouse tightly holding her big melons in, and leaving much of her midriff, tummy, navel and waist showing. As her back was to me, I could see that the sari, worn and washed many times, was showing signs of age, and had gone partly into the cleft of her buttocks.

Rashida latched the door, and then turned around to face me.

"Your mother is busy downstairs in her study on a long conference call." She announced as she walked towards me. She then sat down on my bed.

"Come here, Tarek." She said, beckoning at me with a finger. "Kneel here, at my feet."

"Yes, bua." I obediently replied.

At least she isn't asking me to strip off my clothes! I was still in my Tshirt and shorts. I walked to where Rashida was seated and then knelt down on the floor at her feet. Respectfully I kept my gaze down.

"Bua." I asked. "May I kiss your feet?"

It was usually how I greeted Rashida when she visited my room. I would kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet. A long time ago Rashida had made some rules on how I was to greet the maids when we were alone. With the younger Rubina (and now Zarine), I was to give them a respectful kiss on each cheek. The kiss was to be 'respectful' - a quick peck, nothing more. Of course, being a young man, I could hardly keep my sexual thoughts about a young girl away from my mind, so even when given a respectful kiss on the cheek I would get excited. This was how it was designed to be - I was to be sexually excited, and thus easy to control.

With Rashida, I was to kneel, bend down and kiss her outstretched feet, proving my total submission to her. After that, I was to stand up and if she wanted, give her a peck on her cheeks as well. So this is why I had asked if I should now kiss her feet.

Rashida did not reply to my question. Instead, she reached out with her left hand and firmly grasped my right ear.

"Baba." Her voice was sad. She pinched my right ear lobe sharply between her fingers and twisted my ear. "Not only will you NOT kiss my feet now, you will not speak. I will slap you. You will not count the slaps. No need to apologize for your mistakes either. Just be silent, Tarek."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Quiet!" Rashida scolded, once again giving me a painful ear twist. "You idiot! I was looking forward to seeing my mother and be with her for ten days."

Still holding my ear with her left hand, she raised her right hand.

SLAP!

Her right hand came down powerfully on my left cheek. She then raised her right again.

SLAP!

Once more she hit my left cheek. And again.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

"I was really looking forward to visiting my sister on her birthday, baba." Rashida remarked. "Now, because of your mistake ..."

SLAP!

"... I cannot go to see my own mother and sister."

SLAP!

"My mother had invited a couple of my cousins as well who live in another village. Now I will not meet them again for some time."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Do you understand how much we lower class people look forward to these trips back to our village?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Rashida must have slapped my left cheek at least fifteen times consecutively, while scolding me. Suddenly she let go of my right ear. Reaching out with her right hand this time, she caught hold of my other ear. Giving it a sharp twist, she raised her left hand to slap my other cheek.

SLAP!

"Do you even know how it is, to be a maid, here in the city?" Rashida asked.

SLAP!

"I go for months without seeing my own family. You see your family every day. You live with them."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to your family - to your parents - for providing a good home for me, and for sending money to help my family."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Still, I am a maid servant. I wait months to go visit my own family while cleaning bathrooms and wiping the floor of another family's house."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"My mother and sister were looking forward to seeing me. Everyone will be there next week."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Except me."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"All you had to do was listen to me when I had asked you to book the ticket, instead of being lazy."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I asked you to do a little thing, and you didn't. Is that how good little slave boys act?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Rashida then let go of my ear. My cheeks were stinging with both pain, and the shame and humiliation of being suddenly punished sharply like this by my own maid servant. When Rashida slapped me, I usually thanked her for each slap, apologized for my mistake and asked for another slap. But sometimes, when I had done something that was worthy of extreme punishment, Rashida would slap me like she was slapping me now. Continuously, without any word from me, one slap after another raining down on my cheeks. I felt I had to try and apologize and soothe her.

"Bua. I am so sorry." I tried to apologize. "I know I messed up."

"This is beyond messing up, baba." Rashida shook her head. Once again she caught hold of my right ear with her left hand, and raised her right hand to slap my left cheek.

SLAP!

"Didn't I tell you to be silent, Tarek?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I do not give you chores usually, baba." Rashida remarked. "This time, I gave you one simple job."

"Yes, bua." I tried to apologize again. "I am so sorry-"

SLAP!

"Quiet!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Is that how someone who tells me all the time that they loooooove me, act? Keep me away from my own mother!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"When I say something, baba, I expect you to listen and obey. IMMEDIATELY!!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I expect you to be a very good and obedient boy."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Rashida then switched again, twisting my left ear and slapping my right cheek.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Now I have to wait ANOTHER 3-4 weeks before I can see my family. AFTER my sister's birthday is long gone. When my cousins are long gone."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"If your mother wasn't home, I would have taken you naked, right now, to the kitchen, put you over the chair, and whipped you. I would have lashed you a 100 times!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I am beyond disappointed, Tarek." Rashida remarked. "I am just ... sad. After so many years, you should know how important my mother and sister are for me."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Every year I go at this time, Tarek. THIS TIME! And yet ... you ... imbecile ... you are the reason I can't, this year."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Finally, Rashida let go of my ear.

"Are your cheeks sore, Tarek?"

I nodded.

SLAP!

There was a sharp sting across my face as Rashida smacked me again.

"Well," Rashida replied coldly, "Being slapped by your lowly maid across the face is something you should be used to by now, baba. You idiot!"

"My dear beautiful bua." I managed to croak. "May I say something? Please!"

Rashida narrowed her eyes.

"What do you have to say, baba?"

I gathered my thoughts before speaking.

"Bua." I said. "My lovely bua. I want to say that I know I messed up. Real bad. You have full right to punish me as you see fit. You have it anyways, bua; I am your slave. But I know I really made a big mistake, my dear bua. I am really, really sorry. I honestly didn't think it would matter, but clearly I was wrong. You know how much I love you, bua! I would never do something to hurt you like this! I deserve whatever punishment you give me, bua. Honestly, I am so sorry."

Rashida stared at me for a moment. Her plump cheeks were puffed, and her eyes were narrowed. Then she reached out with her left hand and caught hold of my right ear.

"You are correct, baba." My maid servant said, giving my ear a twist. "You deserve a proper punishment."

Rashida raised her right hand.

SLAP!

"This is a total embarrassment for me." Rashida remarked. "Imagine calling up and telling my mother I won't be coming because baba was too lazy to buy my train tickets!"

SLAP!

"After they had spent days coordinating every one's schedules! My cousins work in factories and they had to get time off!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I don't even ... I have no idea ... how I can punish you enough for this!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I want to smack you all day around just to make you understand how much you messed up!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"You deserve this punishment, baba."

"I do, bua, I do. I made a mistake-"

"Quiet!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"What am I going to do with you, baba?"

SLAP!

Suddenly there was a small knock on the door. The door was pushed partly open, and a hand reached inside and undid the latch. My bedroom door was now pushed open. Thankfully it was the younger maid Zarine, and no one else. She walked in to see the sight of me - the son of the master of the house - kneeling at my maid servant's feet, while she held my ear with one hand and was slapping my very red cheeks with the other hand.

"Apa." She said, using the respectful term to address Rashida. "You are needed downstairs. You have to make tea."

"Hmm." Rashida gave my ear and final twist and then let go, before standing up.

"Kiss my feet." She ordered me.

"Yes, bua. At once, bua."

Immediately I fell at her feet, kissing each toe and licking her ankle, pressing my lips to the soles of her foot and each part of her foot. Zarine watched, amused, as I licked each part of Rashida's right and then her left foot. Once I had sufficiently paid homage to both of her feet, I looked up again. Like a dog expecting to be pet and given a treat.

Instead, Rashida reached down and gave me a final couple of humiliating slaps.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Tonight. My room. 1030 pm," Rashida ordered, before turning to open the door. "Don't be late."

"Yes, bua."

I thought my punishment was over for the time being. But Rashida had other plans.

"Zarine." She ordered the younger maid. "Take baba to your room. Cane him well."

I felt a small wave of fear suddenly pass through me. It was the same feeling I always got whenever Rashida spoke about caning me.

And this time she was asking Zarine to do it. Unsupervised.

"What if baji asks for me?" Zarine timidly asked. She knew my mother could ask for her any time.

"I will cover for you." Rashida replied. She then cast a cold look at me.

"Just make sure, Zarine, there is some damage on that bottom of his."

"Er ... yes, apa."

* * *

I was in Zarine's room, and she had stripped me fully naked.

"I want you to bend over the desk, grip the seat." She said quietly. "Stay in position until I give you permission to rise."

There was a small wooden desk in Zarine's room. Since Zarine was a young girl of university age, my mother had enrolled her in some classes for an education. There was a school here that educated only young maid servants. Thus, my parents had given Zarine a small wooden desk for studying.

And now that desk was a prop for her to punish me.

Dreading what was to come, I slowly bent over the old wooden desk.

"I am disappointed at what you did, Tarek." Zarine's voice was cold, without any sympathy. "You didn't buy her train ticket, and now the drivers are on strike, so only those with valid tickets can go, and no new tickets are being sold."

"I am very sorry, choto bua." I apologized meekly. "I was going out this morning to buy, when I found out. I didn't know they would be on strike!"

"I am going to give you ten, or maybe fifteen, strokes, Tarek, but I warn you, it will be a little harder than you have experienced from me in the past." Zarine completely ignored my explanation and continued. "You may find it surprisingly painful, but I have decided that this is what you need. I am fully sympathetic to Rashida apa."

The maids were sticking up for each other. I felt the soft and smooth skin of Zarine's hand on my bottom as she braced herself.

SWOOSH!

It was a firm, and very hard stroke. Zarine wasn't kidding. Before I could speak, she spoke.

"Remember, baba," She warned, "Stay in that position exactly until I give you permission to rise. Failure to comply will result in the punishment being repeated."

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

My butt was stinging, and I was already tensed, anticipating the next stroke. The cane was gently tapping at my left ass. Zarine looked down at my bottom with a look of determination and concentration.

SWOOSH!

The second cane stroke was like nothing I had ever felt before from Zarine. I gasped and gripped the desk as hard as I could to stop myself rising up. Zarine had never beaten me that hard before or swung a cane that fast. The pain seemed to eat in deeper and intensify as the full effect of the cane made itself felt, before gradually fading to an intense burning.

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

The next strokes were equally hard and fast. I was panting now.

"I am going to strike even harder," Zarine warned me, as she assumed her position again. "If you move out of position, there will be consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, choto bua," I whimpered in dread.

The gentle tapping of the cane on my bottom began as Zarine adjusted her footing. I could hear her breathing becoming heavier as she concentrated on the cane strokes she was about to administer. I knew it would be worse. Much worse.

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

I almost out in shock at the intensity of the pain. My grip on the desk increased and my knuckles showed white as I fought with the urge to leap up.

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

The pain was so intense that I didn't think I could stay down, but the fear of more kept me in place. Zarine seemed to be in the zone, and I didn't have any hope of mercy from her. I whimpered as the searing pain seemed to sink deeper into me as the effects of the cane matured.

... "Just make sure, Zarine, there is some damage on that bottom of his." ...

"You will spend the next few days apologizing to Rashida apa every waking moment and trying to earn her forgiveness." Zarine instructed me. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, choto bua," I replied.

SWOOSH!

This was the hardest stroke so far and it bit into the crease at the very top of my thighs, where they met my butt cheeks. It was too much. I leapt up, hands desperately grasping my burning bare bottom.

"Resume your position at once," Zarine ordered, coldly. There was no compassion in her voice. "Resume your position at once, or I will double the number of strokes. And I don't care if your mother walks in."

Sobbing with pain and fear, I slowly lowered himself onto the desk, once again presenting my burning, throbbing bare bottom for the cane.

She was in no hurry. She stood admiring her handiwork, flexing her cane, while I waited in dread.

"The next stroke will be the hardest you have received so far, baba," She said, quietly, after a long period of silence. "I expect you to remain in position until I give you permission to rise. Is that understood?"

"Yes, choto bua," I sobbed.

I braced myself, tightening my grip on the desk, as I felt the cane gently tapping my upturned burning bottom.

SWOOSH!

It was devastatingly hard. Once again, a searing white-hot line of fire sank sickeningly deep into the tender flesh of my bottom. I lost control of my hands as I nearly shrieked in pain. I almost half arose, before I managed to wrestle control of my body. I forced my hands back down, lowering my torso back onto the desk, as I tried to cope with the agony that was still blooming in the wake of the cane stroke. I prayed Zarine would not penalize me.

"You may rise." My younger maid said, after what seemed an eternity.

"Thank you, choto bua."

Zarine ordered me to get dressed. After I had put on the T-shirt and my shorts, she ordered me to come and stand in front of her.

"I am sorry I had to punish you like that." She said, as she inserted her hands into my shorts. For the first time in an hour, I saw her smile.

"Ooooh, you don't have to apologize for punish me, choto bua." I gasped, as Zarine's fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. "I am your slave, choto bua."

Zarine didn't say anything as she pumped my manhood for some time.

"I fully support Rashida punishing you firmly." Zarine finally said, as she continued to stroke me. "What you did is unforgivable."

"Choto bua." I tried to be properly respectful to my young maid, even as she continued to rub my phallus. "Please try to understand. I had no way of knowing they would suddenly close the service for two weeks!"

Zarine stopped stroking me and withdrew her hand from my shorts.

"You still don't get it, do you, Tarek?" She asked, shaking her head. She patted my cheek. "Even after all that caning."

"Choto bua, why don't you explain it to me?" I asked her. Somehow, I felt I could be more free with Zarine than I could have with Rubina, my former maid, even after all that caning.

Let me digress a bit here and explain.

Rubina used to hold me in contempt and was quite arrogant. She used to take the slightest chance to punish me and humiliate me. She relished the chance to "play toilet" with me, or to cane me, or slap me. While Rashida punished me when I deserved it, Rubina just liked to cause me pain.

Zarine was different. She hardly ever punished me on her own. She loved to tease me, often coming to my room and stroking me until I was very hard or making me kiss her cheeks. She rarely slapped me of her own accord, or even pulled my ear. She often masturbated me, without Rashida's knowledge.

My thoughts went back to Rubina.

About week before her (Rubina's) wedding.

Two days, I think, before we finally had sex.

Rubina had called me to her room in the afternoon. Rashida had gone out for groceries with my mother, and no one other than us two were home. I went to Rubina's room.

"Go to my closet," She ordered. "Get me the cane ... and the butt plug."

I knelt as I presented the cane and the butt plug hole to Rubina. A mischievous grin spread on her face as she took the items from me. I remained kneeling in front of her. Rubina reached down and grabbed my ear.

"So," Rubina said, giving my ear a sharp twist. "When Sharmeen apa was making me try out my wedding night lingerie, you couldn't help yourself but hide and catch a peek, eh baba?"

1...345678