Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er ... yes, bua. As you command me to, bua."

Rashida didn't say anything, but she then took my balls in her hand.

"I want you to shave down here completely." She ordered, kneading my balls. "Not a single hair in your pubic area."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Rashida let go of my balls and looked at me.

"Kiss my lips." She commanded.

"Oh, yes, bua!"

I was elated. Recently, ever since the incident with Rubina, from time to time, when Rashida was extra pleased with me, she would permit me to kiss her on the lips. Of course, this was rare, and I was expected to kiss her in a certain way, but still ... I was going to kiss her lips!

As I had been trained by now, I gently walked towards Rashida, and then placed my hands on her hips. Holding her steady by her waist, I tenderly leaned in and placed my lips on hers.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

I began to kiss her. As I did, Rashida put her hands on my buttocks, and started to squeeze my ass cheeks. I was being groped by my maid servant as I kissed her, while my hands were simply on her waist. After a little while, Rashida stopped squeezing and caressing my ass, and gave me a gentle pat on my rump. This was my signal to stop the kiss. I withdrew my lips from hers and dropped my hands to my sides.

Rashida glanced at my cock, which was now hard, and smiled.

"You like kissing my lips, don't you, baba?"

"Oh, bua!" I looked at Rashida as if she had said the most stupid thing ever! "Which man would NOT want to kiss your beautiful lips, bua! I could kiss your lips all day!"

Rashida laughed.

"If you behave well at the party tonight," She promised, "And if you are a good slave, then I will give you a good reward tonight."

"Oh, thank you, bua."

Maybe she will let me kiss her for a longer time, I thought. Or, maybe, just maybe, she will let me sleep with her and cum on her pasa again!

Rashida, however, had one final instruction for me.

"Go to Zarine's room." She instructed. "And wait for her there. I will let her know you are waiting for her. She wanted to punish you for some things."

Oh, great! I wonder what I had done to offend Zarine.

"Oh. Ok, bua."

"No need to go back to the kitchen for your clothes. Go now, naked, to Zarine's room."

"Yes, bua."

* * *

I was waiting in Zarine's room, still naked, standing in one corner with my face towards the wall, when I heard her enter the room. I wondered what I had done, and why Zarine was punishing me unsupervised. Usually Rashida treated her still as a new maid, even though she has been here for some time now, and Rashida was always present during my punishments. I heard Zarine pull a chair to the middle of the room and sit down.

"Baba." She suddenly called me. "Please come here."

"Yes, choto bua."

As I walked towards her, the prominence of my turgid cock, which was still thinking about Rashida, was very apparent. Zarine smiled as my erect prick sprung out in front of me.

"Oh dear, Tarek," she giggled. "This penis of yours is what has led to you to be in this situation."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine's right leg was crossed over the left. She reached out to her right foot and pulled her sandal off. She then uncrossed her legs. Holding the chappal in her right hand she shifted back on the chair and then beckoned forward to me.

"Over my lap, baba. Now."

"Yes, choto bua."

I walked forward and positioned myself over my younger maid servant's lap. She pulled me in tight to her, my prick rubbing against the sari on her legs. As I remained like that, positioned over her knees, she gently rubbed my buttocks with her chappal.

"When I was cleaning your room yesterday," She said, "I found something in your gym bag. Twenty magazines, in fact."

Inwardly I groaned. One of my friends had gotten those magazines from someone who worked in the British Council and gave them to me. I had hidden them in my gym bag. And forgetting that, I had asked Zarine to take out the dirty clothes from my gym back to be washed.

"I was looking for dirty clothes." Zarine continued. "Instead, I found ... Playboy. Penthouse."

"I am so sorry, choto bua." I apologized. "I didn't really know what the magazines were until-"

"I counted twenty magazines. Twenty times two - I think forty is fair, don't you, Tarek?"

"Er ..."

I made a noise from the back of my throat, as an affirmation.

"Good."

WHACK!

The sole of her slipper struck my ass with a good amount of force. I cried out as the pain coursed through me. My senses heightened, I swallowed.

"One!" I counted. "Thank you, choto bua. I am sorry for bringing the magazines home. Please spank me again."

"I WILL spank you again, baba." Zarine replied as she stroked my ass.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

The next series of blows stung like hell. One on each cheek, quick fire. I suddenly realized I was actually sobbing. The lack of Rashida's tender nature, her empathy, and the intensity that Zarine had built, and the fact that she was the new maid, suddenly and unexplainably prompted my tears. My maid Zarine didn't let up. A quick stroke of my ass, her fingers now travelling between my crack and then the sandal was brought down on my bottom again twice.

"N-n-nineteen." I began, trying to create some distraction from the intense pain and pleasure that was ravaging my senses. "I am s-s-sorry choto bua, that I subjected you to those dirty magazines. P-p-please forgive me, and spank me again."

My maid didn't seem impressed and slapped my now stinging buttocks again.

"I am tired of your voice, baba." She said. "Open your mouth."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine took off her other sandal and placed it in my open mouth.

"Bite down," She ordered. "You will hold this sandal by the straps in your teeth. Do NOT open your mouth or say another word. If you drop the sandal, I will spank you again from the beginning."

What could I say! I was naked, lying across my maid's lap, on her knees, getting beaten by her sandal, while holding her other dirty sandal in my mouth! I grunted and nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Good!" Zarine gave me a quick ear pull, pinching my earlobe between her forefinger and thumb, and giving it a good twist.

WHACK!

WHACK!

I was now wriggling with the pain, even as my penis was getting achingly harder as I rubbed against the material of Zarine's sari on her thighs.

WHACK!

WHACK!

I bucked up and down, aware now that I was rubbing, and literally wanking myself, against Zarine's legs. Soon, I realized that Zarine knew what I was doing.

WHACK!

WHACK!

"You are a bad boy, Tarek." Zarine spanked me again. I now realised that I'd been given quite a few extra spanks. Then she twisted my ear.

"Drop the sandal from your mouth."

I opened my mouth, and the sandal fell to the floor. I heard Zarine putting the other sandal on the floor as well. As I lay there, whimpering, Zarine patted and caressed my butt cheeks for a while.

"Stand up!" she commanded.

Senses reeling, I stood in front of her, my cock was fat and still up right. My maid grabbed my manhood, and without any words, started to stroke me. I didn't have time to even catch up with what was happening. Zarine was wanking me off.

"What do you say, Tarek?" Zarine grinned, as her grip on my hardness tightened.

"Er ... choto bua, thank you ..."

"Do you want to cum, Tarek?"

"Oh yes, bua. I ... OOOOOH!"

I couldn't control myself. Zarine's hand was now a blur and I couldn't hold out any longer. My cum shot out all over her, she pulled her hand right back on my prick and milked the spunk from it. I watched with awe as the milky white liquid stained and splattered her pristine black blouse, her sari, and even her face. I had never felt anything like it, the sheer power of my orgasm was mind-blowing.

My legs went. Zarine caught my body and gently brought me to the ground. She pulled me in close to her as I knelt in front. Her hand stroked my hair as my head spun.

"Shh, Tarek." She purred as she held me. "This is going to be our little game and secret from now on. No need to tell Rashida apa."

I looked up at her in surprise, as she brought her mouth closer to mine.

We kissed.

I was hungry for her kiss. I kissed her with such passion, I think she even she was a little surprised. She pulled back and rocked me gently.

"Shh, Tarek. Good boy. Now ... you must leave... we can continue this later."

* * *

I was terrified. I was going to a place I had no idea where, going to a party where who knows who will be attending, and I will be completely exposed for what I was - a slave to my plump maid servant. All I had was some reassurance by Rashida that no one I knew was there. I had to trust my mistress - Rashida - completely.

My thoughts turned to Zarine.

"Shh, Tarek." She purred as she held me. "This is going to be our little game and secret from now on. No need to tell Rashida."

I had kissed her. I had kissed her and she had kissed me back. And she had stroked me to an orgasm. What secret did she want to have with me, away from Rashida? It was so confusing.

With Rubina, I knew exactly what my place was. I was her bitch and she would punish me. With Zarine, I was getting mixed signals. She did punish me, but also made me cum. Many times.

"Dada, we are nearly there." Suddenly the taxi driver announced. It was the first thing he had said since the start of the ride. "Maybe another 10 minutes."

"No problem," I managed to mumble. As I said there, I felt Rashida stroke me again.

"Baba." She whispered into my ear, leaning in. "You have remembered my instructions to shave, correct?"

"Er ... yes, bua." I replied, getting hard as Rashida continued to stroke me. "My cock and balls are completely smooth, bua. I made sure there is no pubic hair left."

"Good. Good." Rashida patted me softly, and then withdrew her hand.

"We are here." The taxi driver announced, stopping outside an apartment block.

* * *

"Come with me," Rashida instructed.

"Yes, bua." I replied. I had no choice of course, but to be dependent on her, and follow her. Ten minutes before, I was completely lost in the alleyways, but Rashida knew her way to a villa. The place where a secret party of kinky people was being held.

A girl had opened the door and spoke softly to Rashida. It was evident that she was asking for a code word, that Rashida gave. After some time, the door was fully open, and we were let in. It was a big house and the girl disappeared somewhere. And now, in that very huge house, again it seemed like a maze, but Rashida appeared to have come here before, many times. She knew her way around.

"This is the clothes change room." She said, leading me to a big walk-in closet. "Help me take off my burkha."

"Yes, bua."

Obediently I helped Rashida out of the black cloak like garment. Her bright yellow sari lit up the room. The way the sari covered her and also exposed her was magical. It wrapped itself tightly around her big hips and buttocks, before exposing her cubby tummy and waist, and then crept up between her giant breasts and over her shoulder. She simply looked radiant. I wanted so badly to kiss her on her cheeks, but I restrained myself. Instead, I followed her instructions and hung the burkha on a hanger and then placed the hanger on one of the rails.

"Now take off your pants." Rashida ordered. "And take off Zarine's panty also. I want you fully naked from the waist. Hang your pants here."

"Yes, bua."

I began to strip. Wordlessly I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper. Then I pulled my pants down to my ankles and got out of them. I took a hanger, and hung my trousers there. Then, similarly, I got out of the thong-like panty that I was wearing, and which belonged to Zarine, and hung it on the same hanger. I was now standing in the room, dressed in only my cotton shirt, naked from the waist and below. A small, gentle breeze made contact with my exposed genitals.

"Rashida, is that you?" Suddenly a voice rang out. Some other lady was walking into the change area!

"Nazneen!" Rashida squealed. "So nice to see you! I was hoping you would come!"

The two ladies rushed to each other and hugged. I stood there, embarrassed, semi naked, as I watched Nazneen and Rashida exchange kisses on each other's cheeks. Damn! I wanted to hug and kiss Rashida like that. Nazneen, I saw, was a tall lady, and somewhat slim, though she was starting to let go a bit. She was same age as Rashida, but considerably fairer in complexion, and had a chubby face. She was dressed in a very expensive chiffon sari.

It was interesting. Looking at Nazneen, I could tell that she was a very rich lady. Probably the wife of a senior executive or something like that. And here she was, fraternizing with a house maid as an equal. Since the ladies seem to know each other well, they must also know their differences in the social ladder here in India. Yet, at least in this party, I guess one's social standing was ignored, as long as you were into the kink of femdom.

"And this must be your boy toy." Nazneen, her arm still wrapped around Rashida's waist, turned and gave me a derisive look. "Your slave boy ... what did you say his name as - Sarim?"

"No, his name is Tarek. Yes, this is him." Rashida beckoned me with a finger. "Tarek! Come here."

"Yes, my dear bua."

Demurely I walked up to the two ladies. Nazneen glanced at me up and down. I felt embarrassed to be naked like that, waist down, in front of her, but I knew what I was in for. I just wished Nazneen was not someone who knew my mother.

"He is not ... very ... well built ... down there, is he?" Nazneen finally remarked. I cringed as both the ladies burst out in laughter.

"No, he's not." Rashida answered. "Thankfully, he has other talents."

"Does he suck ass?"

"Oh yes. And very well, too."

Again both the ladies shared in a knowing laugh.

Rashida, now standing next to me, held my penis with her hand. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gently rubbed the tip of my manhood with her thumb, and then turned to Nazneen.

"It's a small penis, for sure." Rashida commented, making me squirm in shame. "Small, functional ... and I find it cute that Tarek is proud of it."

My disgrace was amplified as Nazneen burst out laughing.

"Well, as long as he serves you well." Nazneen replied, walking in closer, until both the ladies pressed against me. "May I examine it, Rashida?"

It.

My penis.

"Of course, Nazneen."

Rashida let go of my member. Laughing, Nazneen now took my member in her hand, gently kneading my balls, and stroking me softly, while watching my reaction.

"I guess you got him well trained." She remarked. "He will only cum when ordered."

"Absolutely." Rashida was confident. "And moreover, I know exactly when to stop."

Nazneen continued to stroke me. My cock was now painfully throbbing, aware that it was being excited, but also nervous. I did not want to cum, and ruin Rashida's reputation.

Nazneen let go of my penis. I suddenly felt Rashida's hand on my ear, as she gave me a powerful ear twist.

"Baba." Rashid ordered, pinching my earlobe tightly. "Thank Nazneen for stroking your little nunu."

"Yes, bua." I turned to face Nazneen, even as Rashida continued to hold my ear. "Thank you, apu, for stroking my small nunu."

Nazneen grunted. I wasn't even worth an acknowledgement. Rashida let go of my ear, and her hands went to my buttocks. She gave me a gentle pat on my bottom.

I knew that pat. It was a "well done" pat. I felt happy - my mistress Rashida was pleased with me. If I was a dog my tail would have been wagging.

"Come, baba." Rashid told me, once more patting me on my bare ass. "Let's go join the party. Everyone will want to meet you, and your little nunu, after hearing so much about you."

* * *

It was like any other high society party. There was a table in one corner full of food. It was mostly hor d'oeuvres, small snacks such as bite size samosas, pastries and so on. There were juices, water, and of course, drinks. The lighting was dim party lighting, and a soft ghazal song was playing somewhere.

There were around eight women already seated when Rashida, Nazneen and I entered the main room. The women were all elegantly dressed, and either were sipping tea or a drink, or had a small plate of food in their hand and enjoying some boisterous conversation. From what I could tell, they were of a diverse range of ages - from mid-thirties to mid-sixties.

Behind each of the women, I saw the slaves. Five were men, and to my surprise, three were women. I guess some of the ladies liked their slaves to be females as well. The slaves were all naked. Couple of the guys had shirts on, like me, but the rest, including the three women, were all completely naked. They were not just all standing there, of course, some were busy serving their mistresses, by either holding their plate, or pouring them a drink, or serving the food, or simply kneeling by their feet and massaging, or even kissing, their feet.

"Rashida!" One of the ladies stood up, beaming with a big smile. "Finally! You are here!"

The two ladies hugged and kissed. Rashida turned to me.

"Baba, this is Rekha. She is the owner of this house, and our hostess for tonight."

"It is nice to meet you, Rekha didi." I greeted her, slightly lowering my head as a mark of respect, as I had been taught. I also used the term 'didi', which is how you can respectfully address Hindu women, as opposed to 'apa', 'apu' or 'baji', which are used for Muslim ladies.

"I am happy to be here." I added.

"Rashida, may I?" Rekha nodded at me curtly, before turning back to my maid.

"Of course, Rekha," Rashida answered. "Baba, come and stand here."

Once more I was subject to examination by another lady. Rekha held my penis and stroked me a few times, before taking a closer look at the head of my cock.

"I am always fascinated by a circumcised cock." She said, as she played with my balls. "Also, I thought Muslim men are usually decently endowed. This one seems to be the outlier."

There were a couple of sniggers and giggles from the other ladies.

"He has other talents, despite a smaller penis." Rashida remarked. "Sucking my anus, for example."

"Ah, that's a good talent." One of the other ladies, a younger one who I later would find out was named Raveena, remarked. "For the life of me I can't get my husband to lick me properly to an orgasm. Asshole OR pussy!"

"Indian men!" Rekha snorted. "They can only think of cumming, nothing else!"

There were murmurs of agreement from the other ladies.

Rekha stopped examining my genitals.

"Nice to finally see your boy in the flesh, Rashida." Rekha remarked. "Thanks for bringing him in today. We will have some fun!"

Rashida grinned, and then walked up to stand beside me. She then reached up and caught hold of my ear.

"Come, baba!" She said, giving my ear a slight twist.

Pulling me very firmly by the ear, Rashida then introduced me to each of the ladies, one by one. This seemed to be how it went at these parties - a new slave was always introduced to the female dominants. Each lady, after politely asking permission from Rashida, would examine my penis. As far as I could tell, most of them were Hindus; perhaps they were not used to seeing an uncircumcised cock. Each of the ladies took a close look at the bulbous head of my manhood, and commented on the size of my balls as they kneaded my testicles.

123456...8