Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" I cried out as she pulled my ear hard. "I am sorry, choto bua, I really am. I was just walking past the room ... and ... by accident I ..."

"An accident. I will put this plug deep in your asshole. By accident!" Rubina laughed, and once again pinched my earlobe hard. Then she let go of my stinging ear and snapped her fingers.

"Go and bend over the chair."

"Yes, choto bua."

I stood up and walked to the chair. I bent over the back of the chair and placed my hands on the seat. My ass was now protruding out.

"Spread your legs, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina came and stood beside me. She gently tapped my buttocks with the cane.

"I am going to miss this ass of yours when I get married and move out of here, Tarek." She said. "Where will I find such a good little slave boy!"

"I am going to miss you too, amar priyo sexy choto bua." I said, remembering to add the little adjectives Rubina liked me to add.

"Hmm." Rubina grinned. "Let's see if you will miss these cane strokes. Twenty strokes, and count each one of them."

"Yes, my beautiful choto bua."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

Rubina began to cane me in earnest. Every time I forgot to count, or to thank her, or ask her to cane me again, I got an extra stroke. By the time she was done, my back was on fire, my ass had a dozen red streaks across it, my face had tears running down my cheeks and I was a blubbering mess.

Trained as I was, I remained in my position, not daring to reach and rub my buttocks. Rubina came and stood next to me, and once again grabbed my ear.

"Stand up, Tarek." She ordered, twisting my ear.

"Yes, choto bua."

I stood up and rubbed my sore ass cheeks.

"Come." Rubina said, pulling my ear. Leading me by the ear, she took me towards her bed.

"Get up on the bed and be on your knees. I want you on your haunches." She ordered, letting go of my ear. "Move it!"

I quickly jumped on the bed, on my stomach, totally aware of my nudity to this woman who in reality was nothing more than my mere maid servant.

"Spread your legs, baba, and reach behind you and spread your big ass too." Rubina commanded. "I'm going to finish this magazine and you better not move and not look over. Keep that nose of yours in buried in the sheet."

"Yes, choto bua."

My buttocks were very, very sore from my punishment so far, but my cock was getting hard at the tone Rubina was using and the humiliation of what I was expected to do. I spread my legs wide apart and reached back grabbing my ass mounds, spreading them apart exposing my asshole between them. I maintained that humiliating position as I waited for a good ten minutes while Rubina read her magazine.

Rubina finally got up. I heard her walk to the stand and pick up the butt plug.

"This is now going to go inside your ass, Tarek." She announced.

I turned around to see Rubina walking towards me, while stroking her clit through her saree.

The butt plug was not very large. It was quite small, and had a flanged end, and it had a faux animal tail (like the tail of a small dog). Usually, a butt plug was inserted into the rectum for sexual pleasure, but Rashida had obtained this one recently (have no idea from where), and for me it was a degradation.

I felt Rubina's hands on my buttocks.

"You can drop your hands by your side." She spoke. She started to smear something on my ass - it was Petroleum Jelly.

"Umph!" I cried out as she inserted the butt plug inside my ass hole.

"That's it!" Rubina cried out in glee. "You are now a bitch. Wave your ass a little bit, Tarek! I want to see the tail wave. That's it! Now, turn around, on your back! I want you on your back on the bed. Make sure the butt plug remains in place."

"Yes, my lovely choto bua."

I did as instructed. I was now looking up, lying on my back, while making sure the butt plug was in place.

"You bitch." Rubina sniggered. "Time for your meal of some maid ass."

I watched as Rubina crawled up on the bed. She raised the hem of her sari all the way up to her waist. I could see that below the petticoat, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She turned and positioned herself so that her bottom was directly above my face and squatted down, lowering her bountiful ass downward towards my face. She moaned in desire as the puckered asshole made its way downward towards my mouth as I pushed up to reach it. Her sari now fell around my face, hiding the light and making everything dark around me. The only thing now on my face was her ass.

I swirled my tongue around her asshole and started working it slowly in and out.

"That's it my bitch boy, clean my ass." Rubina demanded. "Keep your legs spread and the butt plug in, or I'll squeeze your balls hard."

I spread my legs as far as the butt plug in my ass would allow and started working my tongue deeper and deeper in my mistress's asshole, paying proper homage to her shitter. The degrading remarks Rubina was making about only made me more aroused and determined to please her. My tongue had loosened the opening as loose as it would go as I was now easing my tongue in and out with ease. After around five minutes, as Rubina started to raise her ass, I tried desperately to keep my tongue inside, but then she got up.

Rubina rose from the bed and walked to the center of the room and placed her hand on a chair to balance herself.

"Get your ass off my bed and get on your belly on the floor. Worship my feet, baba," She commanded.

"Yes, amar adorer choto bua."

I quickly rose off the bed as the plug drove deep in my ass making it very awkward and lay down on my stomach on the floor at Rubina's feet. I immediately started kissing and lapping her foot. From time to time, Rubina grabbed me by the hair from above and moved my head around her feet pushing my mouth flush against them.

"That's it, baba. Lap my feet like the dog you are. Wiggle that big tail of yours and show me you like to be treated like a bitch by your mistress."

I started swinging my ass while my face was pressed down hard on Rubina's foot.

"OK. Now get on the floor, on all fours."

"Yes, choto bua."

I remained in the degrading position for some time. I heard Rubina start to strip. She took off her sari, followed by her petticoat. Naked from the waist down, I heard her unclip her blouse and brassiere. This young girl, soon to be a bride, in the full bloom of youth, was now naked in her room. And I was on the floor, waiting like a dog, with a butt plug in my ass.

"Come here bitch." Rubina demanded, sitting down on the chair. "Lap my cunt."

I was by then an expert in this. I quickly crawled over to her, burying my face in my mistress's twat, and started to lick her clit. I had been doing this for years, and I knew exactly how Rubina liked it. Soon she was climaxing, grabbing me by the hair and roughly making me shove my tongue deeper into her cunt. Her juices were now flooding the chair and making my face all wet. Finally, her body stopped shaking as her orgasm quieted down. I knew what was coming next.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

The maids liked to slap me after I had eaten them out to a climax. It was their way of reasserting their control. Only that Rubina used to slap me harder, and way longer.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Stand up, baba."

I did as she asked.

"Baba."

Rubina tenderly cupped my balls.

"Do you think you have been punished enough, baba?" She asked me, gently kneading my balls between her thumb and forefinger, as one would roll a ball of dough.

"Er ... yes, choto bua." I answered honestly.

"Next time, Rashida apa and I don't want any complaints from Sharmeen apa or Farida apa." Rubina told me. Her hands had moved from my balls to my dick. She wrapped her hands around my flaccid member and started to softly stroke it. I started to respond to her touch and get hard.

"As Rashida apa constantly reminds you, we only want you to observe our tone of voice, or the disapproving look in our eyes," My younger maid servant continued her admonishing of me, while stroking my manhood. "Just by observing us, you should understand what is expected of you, and control your actions."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina started to pump my cock with her hands. I stood there, naked, helplessly getting harder and harder. It didn't matter that my maid servant had just humiliated me. She was letting me cum, and for that I was grateful.

"Remember, we are the females, and you are the male with the small nunu. Thus, we make the rules. At any time, we can change the rules. Your simple duty is to obey us, at all times."

"Yes, choto bua."

"We are never wrong, Tarek. You must accept that. But you - with your little nunu - can make mistakes any time. Whenever you commit some wrongdoing, we want you to apologize immediately."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Be meek. Be humble. Seek our forgiveness. Remember, we know what is good for you, and we can change our decision when we want to. It is up to you to obey. Always. Do you understand, Tarek Zia?"

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina was now stroking me quite rapidly. My cock was now completely as hard as a rock.

"Oh, choto bua!" I couldn't help but gush, as my feelings overwhelmed me. With a grunt, I started to cum. I erupted all over her hand, her face, and the chair. By the time I was there, her hand and body was a mess with the cum.

"Thank you for letting me cum, choto bua."

"Alright. Now get away from here. Leave."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Tarek! Tarek!"

Zarine's voice brought me back to the present. Oh my! What had she been saying!

"Cat got your tongue, baba?" Zarine asked me, giving a slight squeeze on my testicles.

"Ooomph!" I had to utter. "Sorry, choto bua. I was ... thinking of something."

"Hmm." Zarine had a sly smile on her face. "Tell me, Tarek. I will ask you again. How would you have avoided this mess?"

"I should have brought the train tickets when she ordered me to, choto bua."

"Exactly. If you had done it the day she had asked you to, this two week closure of services wouldn't have affected you. And who knows how long this strike action will last! This is West Bengal, after all."

"Yes, choto bua. You are right, of course."

"Good." Zarine started to rub me again. "You are really Rashida's little slave boy, baba. She depends on you to do these things, and you let her down. You know what's going to happen tonight, don't you?"

I gulped.

"I will get a proper punishment from her." I answered.

"Yes! I know you will get a proper spanking - not just any punishment - tonight." Zarine replied with a grin. "You always look so cute over her lap, crying your eyes out as she whacks your big butt."

My cock twitched as I thought about Rashida.

"Look, your little weenie is dribbling. You are so excited!" Zarine laughed. "Are you sure you didn't do this mess up on purpose?"

"Choto bua." I tried to muster as much dignity as I could. "Whenever I make this type of mess, the night ends with me crying, sobbing, bawling my eyes out, begging Rashida for forgiveness and mercy. Do you think I would do this on purpose?"

"Hmm." Zarine gave my cock a final rub. "I guess not. Just be careful. Already you have made one big mess."

I knew what that mess was. Having sex with Rubina.

"I had sex with Rubina." I said.

"Yes." Zarine grinned. "You are our slave. You should not be having sex with us. At least that is how Rashida apa sees it."

Suddenly I saw a glimmer of something.

"What about you, choto bua?" I asked. "What do you think?"

Zarine didn't say anything. She then gave a smile.

"Oh, Tarek, you are a naughty boy! Come! I have a little task for you, baba."

"Yes, my choto bua. Anything for you."

Zarine turned around to make sure the door to her room was closed. Then she sat down on her bed.

"I have been standing all day and my feet are hurting. Please give me a good foot rub."

"Of course, my choto bua. At once, my choto bua."

"And if you do a good job, my slave, I will let you cum. Again. But sssh! Don't tell Rashida apa."

* * *

For the rest of the afternoon and early evening, I was constantly apologizing to Rashida whenever I saw her. I would go to the kitchen and plead forgiveness for her, only for her to remind me, "When show up at my room tonight, baba, and we will discuss this."

I apologized to her again in the hallway, or later when she came to my room to announce that dinner was served. All she would reply was, "We will talk tonight, baba."

It had been a sudden development. I knew that the train drivers' union and the state were in talks discussing the drivers' salary, benefits and so on. And this morning, suddenly the union had announced that they would be going on work to rule. Later, they clarified they were on strike as far as selling new tickets were concerned. They would still ply the routes, but only for those that had valid tickets. This would continue for two weeks, and then they would go completely on strike. Rashida would have gone in a couple of days, and then returned, had she a valid ticket, and the strike action would not have affected her.

Instead, now she was stuck here. No wonder she was angry at me.

Time passed slowly after dinner. Soon the house was eerily quiet. My parents were in bed, long ago, and everyone was in their rooms. At promptly 1030 pm, just like every Monday, I was standing outside Rashida's room. I knocked softly and nervously.

"Come in." Rashida said.

I opened the door and immediately groveled again.

"Bua, please forgive me." I begged. "I completely deserve your punishment, and I honestly want you to punish me. But please accept my apology. Please know that I truly am sorry."

Rashida's back was to me. She was standing at the window, looking outside. She didn't say anything, so I gently shut the bedroom door. Then I started to strip. I took off my shirt and folded it, and then placed it on the chest of drawers. I did the same with my pajamas. I was now standing, fully butt naked, in my maid's room, ready for a major punishment.

Rashida then turned around.

"Baba,"" Rashida looked at my naked penis, and then up at me.

Her voice seemed a little sad. Rashida was always a little sad when I messed up badly, as she thought it was some deficit in her 'training' of me. She would punish me long and hard, but she wasn't happy to do so.

"You are a well-respected young man from your Urdu speaking community, yet here you are, standing besharam (shamelessly) in front of your lowly Bengali maid without a stitch of clothing on your body, while I am fully attired." Rashida stated. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

It was a long, cold, hard rebuke.

"I am your slave, bua." I answered her truthfully. "I put on clothes when you tell me to, I remain naked when it pleases you."

Rashida walked until she was standing right in front of me. She then raised her hand.

SLAP!

It was a strong, hard, powerful slap.

"Wrong answer!"

She slapped me again, this time with the back of her hand.

SLAP!

"Sometimes you are an embarrassment."

SLAP!

"The correct answer would have been to apologize again."

SLAP!

"Today, I felt like slapping you all day around. I was so mad at you."

SLAP!

"How dare you stop me from meeting my mother?"

SLAP!

My cheeks were stinging. Less from the pain of the slaps, and more from shame and humiliation as my maid servant callously slapped me again and again. Just like she had this morning.

"Bua, I am so sorry." I repeated again, as Rashida took a break. "I really messed up, and I deserve your full punishment. For the next ten days! I fully deserve to be punished, bua."

"For the next ten days." Rashida repeated my words. She suddenly grasped my ear and twisted it hard. "That is right. These tens I should have been with my mother. Instead, I will have you in my room. EVERY night. And I will punish you. LONG AND HARD!"

"Yes, bua." I squirmed slightly as Rashida continued to twist my ear. "Absolutely, bua."

"Baba. What are you guilty of?" Rashida asked me, giving my ear another pull. "What are you never, ever, going to do, but you did?"

There was only one answer.

"Forget your instructions, bua." I replied. "I made the cardinal sin of forgetting to obey your instructions immediately, my bua."

Rashida seemed to be somewhat mollified with that answer. She then slowly lowered her hand, letting go of my smarting ear, and grasped the hemline of her sari.

"When I bend over and pull up my sari, do you know what to do?"

"Er ... I kiss your ass?"

Rashida shook her head in disgust. It seemed I had once again given the wrong answer. My chubby buxom maid servant raised her hand and slapped me again.

SLAP!

"Your job is to get on your knees and EAT my ass."

She then hit me with the back of her hand.

SLAP!

"Your job is to tongue my asshole until I am satisfied."

"Er ... yes, bua. Of course, my beloved bua."

SLAP!

"Baba." Rashida suddenly ordered, turning around so her back was to me again. "My ass. Your mouth. NOW!"

There was only one thing to do. I knelt, and slowly lifted her sari and petticoat until her panties were exposed. I pulled the panties to one side, revealing her anus.

"Eat my asshole! Go as deep as possible!"

"Yes, my bua."

I started to do my job.

"Wriggle your nose when you are eating my bum out!" Rashida continued to instruct. "Deeper!"

For the next ten minutes, my mouth was latched on to her shitter as I licked, cleaned, kissed, and sucked.

Then Rashida reached and patted my head.

"Stop. And stand up."

"Yes, bua." I obeyed. My face was wet with Rashida's juices.

Rashida then turned around and pointed to the cupboard.

"Get the cane."

"Er ... yes, bua." I gulped.

I was not caned often, especially by Rashida. In recent times, when I was caned, it was mostly by Zarine, under Rashida's supervision. However, from time to time, my elder maid servant did cane me, when I did something really bad, like today.

I went to the cupboard where Rashida kept her implements. There were a few canes; I picked the one that I knew she preferred and walked back to her.

"Good. Now bend over on this chair. Legs apart! Buttocks up!"

"Yes, bua."

"Spread those legs! I want your nunu and balls to hang out properly."

"Yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

"One!" I counted. "Thank you, bua-"

"No need to count." Rashida interrupted me. "There will be too many. Just stay quiet."

I gulped again.

"Yes, bua. I fully deserve this punishment, bua."

My caning then began in earnest. Rashida showed no mercy or love.

SWOOSH!

"You don't forget my orders."

SWOOSH!

"You write on paper if you need to."

SWOOSH!

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes, bua. I really am sorry, bua. I fully deserve this, bua."

SWOOSH!

"I am sorry, bua. Please punish me for the next ten days, but please know I am sorry, bua."

1...345678