All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 05'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great:)

Really good writing ! Curious what happens next;)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Great :)

Thank you for your comment. I am very proud of this story and I am excited to continue it. I've mostly gotten very positive response, something I was worried about a little. I hope you like where it goes next. I hope to have Chapter 6 in a few weeks.

Again, thank you for your supportive comments.

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
Wonderful Ending !

Wonderful Ending to this chapter .I hated chapter 4 , but I guess I don't like subversion . The Baroness is a bitch as far as i am concerned . This chapter was/is a joy to read , to find the inter strength to her credit . If I could give you a 10 you earned it with this chapter .

THANKS FOR THE READ

txcracker

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
OPPSS

I guess it was chapter 3 I didn't like , sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More?

Loved the story in total. Is there a chance you will carry it on. It's a nice change from the tipicall slave stories.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
So Much Badassery

I'm loving this story, Bro. Seriously, badassery at its finest. You've got real talent for writing combat scenes. I feel like I was there next to her on the sands of the arena.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Wonderful Ending & Oops

Thank you very much for your comments. I deeply appreciate them. Chapter five has been pretty well received out of the five, with 3 being scored lowest. Of course, I can understand that, as the Baroness is indeed a very petty bitch. Hahaha. Luckily, she won't factor much into the story as it progresses, so none of us will have to deal too much with her anymore. :)

Lita's inner strength is something that I have deeply enjoyed developing. I loved the idea of someone who was born a slave and so completely bred to subservience finding her defiance and rebellion. The simple choice of hers to not just go meekly die as told starts a whole new way of being for her. She still has a long way to go, but I hope everyone enjoys watching the meek little slave turn into a warrior.

Thanks again for your comments. I hope you continue to enjoy as the story continues.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: More?

Thank you, I am glad you liked it. Most certainly there will be more, this is just the beginning. Right now, I am also working on another novel, which is also on here 'The Collaring of Chloe', which is my primary story, but I intend to build on both as I go. My first passion was always fantasy-adventure, but 'Collaring' is what I first become somewhat known for and what my Patreon is most focused on. I have enjoyed writing Erotica more than I expected and love Chloe and Mittens very much (though one can sort of see a little touch of fantasy in there if you look), but my true love will always be stories like this with grand adventure, magic, and pulse-pounding action.

I hope you continue to enjoy the story as it goes. I am already starting work on Chapter 6 and have the next few already in planning. I expect this to be a nice long story, hopefully the first of many more. Thanks again for your comments.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: So Much Badassery

Thank you very much for the praise. I grew up reading a number of authors who very detailed when it came to combat and I took a lot of notes, as well as spent years learning about actual melee combat, and did a lot of practice to develop my own style of combat writing. I am deeply proud of this fight and I am giddy to write future ones, due to how much I enjoyed writing this one. I hope to put the reader always right there with Lita, letting them feel her sweat, fear, and triumph with each conflict.

Thank you again for all the comments you have left me on these chapters. I always love getting feedback and knowing how much people have enjoyed my work. It's what feeds me to write. Seeing the joy and excitement my stories bring makes my day. I will do my best to keep up the good work and I hope you continue to enjoy each new chapter as it comes.

Thank you, and to everyone who has commented since the first day that I posted something here, for all your support. It means more than I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cahnge the name

An excellent story. Really, the only detractor is the name of the protagonist. It's too similar to 'Alita Battle Angel'.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Change the name

Thank you for your comments. I have honestly had that same thought. The character is actually from something I did almost a decade ago, before the Alita movie was ever even announced as being made, making it so familiar to everyone. I was a fan of the original manga, however, and can't say that it didn't have some measure of influence on how the character developed. In the original form, which was a table-top rpg, Lita's survival was mere luck, as she was an NPC who I'd expected to get killed off in her first fight, but managed to live due to some very lucky rolls, so she wasn't named 'Lita' as a reference to 'Alita', though I remember thinking about the similarity even then when she began to turn into a sort of 'battle angel' in her own rights. I'll be honest, because she is such a significant character from another source, its difficult to think of her with a different name, but I might be able to adjust the spelling to make it less similar in that regard at least.

Thanks for the thought, I will certainly give it some consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo!

Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

Considering your unease with the previous chapters, your 'Bravo' means a lot, Tess. :) I am glad you are finding the story worthwhile to keep reading. Hope it stays that way.

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

Very well written. You have created an absorbing story; looking forward to its unfolding here. Bravos.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Hooray! Leita being an absolute boss and showing everyone what's up!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Oh, just wait. She gets better. Hahaha

Leita's character really changes a lot, more even than I'd intended. However, I've been very happy with how she's developed. I've been getting a lot of people commenting on how deep the plot has gotten, but I think the course of Leita's personality interests me more than all the intrigue I come up with. Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES