All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 14'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see another chapter. Always curious to see where this story goes.

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsabout 2 years ago

So glad to see this back and this was kinda funny. I like how her straightforward determination just baffles so many people

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Hmmmmm, sounds as if he was hoping she would try to resist him thereby giving him the opportunity to force her. Must have been quite a shock to find her so enthusiastically cooperative. Certainly Master Venge’s guards enjoyed his dismay! Did Cookie know he preferred nonconsensual sex? Had she really been trying to give Leita good advice or sabotage their evening? Seems Cookie might feel just a tad threatened by the new girl in town. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I was thrilled to see a new submission from you pop up in my feed!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

Glad the chapter has been enjoyed. Chapter 15 is already half written and I may get Chapter 16 written before I do another chapter of The Collaring of Chloe, so you should get a good chunk of this story in the next several weeks. I do feel bad that this novel so often is playing second fiddle to Chloe's, but I hope to start getting more equilibrium between the two books soon.

Anyway, I am very glad to see that Leita has patient fans who are eagerly awaiting to know more about her journey. I have a lot of things planned for this book and it is truly just getting started. :)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

@nthusiastic - Oh yes, poor Cornelius had expected something much different from Leita, mostly because he underestimates her, much like everyone else does. Going in there expecting to be the predator and winding up the prey definitely took him off guard. However, you can't spell revenge without 'Venge'. (Yeah, I know, that's pretty bad, but still...)

Cookie actually knows far less and has far less real power than she believes she does. As time goes on, it will become more and more apparent that she isn't in her Mistress's inner circle like she thinks she is. Cookie is mostly just a very bitter and spiteful person, a cracked porcelin thing that still thinks it is the favorite. You will get a lot more insight into Cookie very soon, actually. :)

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years ago

Cornelius'd Dom fail is fucking hilarious. Can't wait for the next update, hope Leita gets some satisfaction soon, she's surely earned it by now!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Winter - There will be consequences, both good and bad, for our girl over this, be certain. Still, Leita has a way of turning tables on most everyone. :)

I am really glad this chapter has gone over so well with people. I really enjoyed writing this one, but I was very worried it might not be well received. I wanted the moment to certainly be funny, but worried it might come across as too light-hearted. Trying to keep Leita a sober character while allowing her to be the engine for humor was a very narrow wire to cross. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like how you have given Leita acute observation, and thinking skills, it’s almost as if she has a super power, without the magic or sci-fi angle to create it. I thought, that maybe when you gave her the crystal it was going to enact some sort of magic in her, but this way is much better, she doesn’t need any sort of magic to be a great heroine, in fact it may cheapen her character a little if she did have some sort of magic. It’s also interesting how you’ve created Leita to know her position in life, she knows when to be meek, mild, and accepting, while having the tenacity to never give up, or fight for her life if needed.

It’s taken a few chapters, but it feels as if all the set up for the story is there, now we get into the real good stuff of the plot. I’m anxiously awaiting the next few chapters, to see where you take us on Leita’s journey.

Thanks for your time and effort.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments and observations. That has very much been what I've tried to go for with Leita, for her strongest trait to be her strength of mind and character. I've worried often that I wouldn't be able to set the right balance for her sensibilities, to be able to be both so comfortable with her place in this world, while still being someone of great strength and will.

Leita is my attempt to show a character whose power comes entirely from herself. While the crystal will eventually become very important, Leita will never have the ability to use it herself, nor would I want her to. One of my biggest goals is to always have that Leita never needs any sort of crutch to survive. She will always have things around her that she can take advantage of, but her wits and her will are what ultimately takes her forward in life.

She isn't meant to extra-ordinary in any way physically. There are some things she is good at and she is much stronger than she looks, but her only 'super-powers' are her mind and the fight that is within her to endure. Though, one might also add to her list of special abilities, is to be able to benefit from her constantly being underestimated. :)

I am very glad you are enjoying the story. Chapter 15 has already been submitted and should be posted in another few days. If you check out my profile on here, I have a website where I keep people abreast of where I am with the next chapter and when new ones have been submitted. Thank you for your comments and your thoughts. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Memory of snow, thank you so much for responding to my comment ( mine was the previous anonymous comment, and I forgot to sign off) it is so nice to have an author respond to us readers comments, it shows how much you appreciate them. Thanks KS

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

You are very welcome and thank you for making the comments in the first place. :) I really enjoy responding to the comments my readers leave, as it helps me feel like I'm really connecting with my audience. It humbles me that my work has been so positively received by so many and I honestly do appreciate everyone who has shown interest in it. :)

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

A beautifully wicked chapter. This little lady becomes more and more appealing with each episode. Many bravos.

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

A beautifully wicked chapter. This little lady becomes more and more appealing with each episode. Many Bravos.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow12 months agoAuthor

Thank you. This chapter did make me laugh a lot to write. She tried so hard, never knowing just how well she was doing. Hahaha

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Love to see that Leita is holding her own against the rest of the house, funny that she scared off Cornelius by simple trying to please him xD.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I think we can safely say that he saw that going differently in his head. :D

Amusingly, I've seen something (much less intense) happen in real life. A guy who intended to go into a situation as the 'alpha' and 'take control' of a girl, but she ends up throwing him off by coming on even stronger than he was planning to do. It confused him so much that it made him over-compensate and run away. (Not talking about myself, by the way, thank goodness)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES