All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 15'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Winter_FareWinter_Farealmost 2 years ago

It's the disclaimer that gets me every damn time! I feel like some kind of freak but this was so hot, the interaction between cookie and Sabrina is perfect.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Adding the disclaimer was due to someone that had a bad triggering from something in an early chapter and a couple of comments that suggested people were going into this thinking it was meant as titillation, rather than as adventure fantasy. I figured it was a pretty good compromise and I've had a few people thank me for adding it.

I'm very glad you liked the dynamic. I wanted to definitely show that things between them are not quite as Cookie makes them out. And I don't think it makes you any sort of 'freak' for finding it hot. I can't help but find it a little arousing myself and I wrote it with the intent of it being distinctly not a sexy moment. Hahaha

I swear though, it took me forever to get that fine balance with Cornelius to come across a little bit looney from his experience, without completely undermining him as a character that should be taken very seriously. Hopefully I succeeded...

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

It looks like my previous response didn't get saved or pass judgement for post....

So, I'll try again.

I am very glad you enjoyed the chapter and the dynamic between Cookie and Sabrina. I wanted to really bring to light some of the secrets behind how things really are with Cookie and her place in the House with this little interaction. Obviously, as with a lot else, not everything is what it seems.

And I wouldn't feel too bad about finding the little interaction between them a bit hot. To be honest, it was less the action itself than the intentions behind it that made it more dramatic than erotic. Given Cookie's perverse nature, I thought it might be fun to tread that line a line. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Out of the frying pan, and into the fire, our poor heroine can’t seem to catch a break. I know you were setting up a new plot line with Cookie, and Leita, and I’m sure it was necessary to take the story in the direction you want, but it would have been nice to get a couple of paragraphs about Leita at the end. Maybe her fellow gladiators seeing her make it back to the training yard unscathed, with Cookie watching from afar, giving her the stink eye.

Don’t take anything I say as a negative, I’m only trying to give you food for thought, I’m a reader, not a writer, I don’t have a fraction of the talent you and many of the other authors on this site have. Feel free to ignore me at your leasure. That said, I truely enjoy this story and your comments, so keep up the good work.

Thanks. KS

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, don't worry, you will definitely get a glimpse at Leita's end of this soon. In truth, there wouldn't have been much to tell of Leita in the moment, as she wouldn't have gone back directly to the yard, nor would Cookie have known until now just how much stink eye to give. Hahaha. But you will soon get how all this has impacted both Leita and how her fellow gladiators see her due to it.

And I always welcome any thoughts or suggestions of what you'd like to see, by the way. Even if I don't use it, I still consider all the input I receive when I do my writing. Knowing what people WANT to see helps me to better flesh out what I create. Often, comments I've received from people have helped me to better consider things I haven't before. A great example was a comment made about The Collaring of Chloe and how extreme Mittens' body modifications were to an outside eye. It helped me to better consider how people would react to it and I actually did go back and make some revisions to better reflect that in a few interactions. :)

So, thank you for your input KS. I will definitely take it as food for thought. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Leita just can't catch a break it would seem, I'm sure though she'll find a way through whatever is coming her way.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Leita kind of has a whole 'bad luck/good luck' thing where she ends up falling ass backwards into so much stuff without really understanding just what is really going on, but manages to walk through it better than anyone (herself included) expects and then falls ass backwards into good luck with how things pan out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES