Slave's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to leak pre-cum again, Goddess grunted in frusteration, and twisted my cock hard to kill the orgasm. The pain caused me to wimper slightly, and I began to wonder if I was being punished. I knew I wasn't, however. Goddess would always tell me if I did something wrong, so I could correct it. No, this was no punishment... it was simply what Goddess wanted to do for her Special Day.

That twist was the only physical pain Goddess gave me that night, but the emotional and sexual torment only increased. I couldn't see a clock from the bed, and I began to lose all grasp of how much time had passed. I didn't know how many times she had edged me, how many times she applied the ice pack. I began to lose hold of the idea that I ever had any existance before or after this moment. My mind was devoid of thoughts, of any hope or expectation that this would ever end; my frusteration was total.

Despite myself, I began to beg, as best I could through the gag. I must have known it would do no good, but I couldn't help myself. Goddess opened her mouth, and I thought she was going to respond, finally say something, anything, even just shush me... but instead she simply began moaning softly, deriving pleasure from the moment. Her eyes never looked as cold to me as they did in that moment.

Was she icing my cock now, or stroking it? Was I edging, or flaccid? I could no longer really tell the difference; the frusteration had reached it's peak some time ago and had simply plateaued into a maddening agony. I felt I had lost all trace of sanity. Unable to process any coherent thoughts, my brain turned to mush.

I began to feel wetness on my face. I had no idea how long it was there, my mind so overcome with torment, but eventually I registered that I was literally crying in frusteration. Tears streamed down my face, I finally met Goddess' gaze head on, my wet, teary eyes starting straight into her emotionless, clinical ones. I began to sob uncontrollably through the gag. And in that moment, Goddess came again, harder than I've seen her come in a long time. She finally released my cock and rode her orgasm for what seemed like an eternity, her entire body shuddering in pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, Goddess collapsed beside me. She kissed me once on the cheek as she turned off her vibrator. Then she placed the ice pack on my cock and left it there; within seconds, she was sleeping peacefully & softly beside me.

I lay awake, still tied and gaged, the ice melting on my cock, for what seemed like hours, simply too horny too sleep. Until, eventually, mercifully, I passed out from exhaustion.

* * * * *

Winter Blues -- Part One

I passed out so completely after last night's events, it seemed I only blinked and it was daytime. Goddess was unhooking my restraints, and taking out my gag. My cock cage was already back on. Goddess never explained or even acknolwedged the events of that night, and I knew better than to ask. After all, it was her Special Day. I could have anything I wanted on my Special Days, and she could have anything she wanted on hers; it just so happened that hers outweighed mine 363 to 2.

The cold, clinical persona of the previous night was, similarly, gone. As soon as I was awake, she was her usual loving, bubbly self. I was still crippled with the frusteration from what I'm sure had been hours of edging, my cock straining against it's cage, and more than I few times I flinched while cooking my Goddess her breakfast. She simply giggled at these and teased me about it.

"Particularly horny today, slave?"

"Yes Goddess. But of course, I'm always horny for you."

"Mmmm. Of course."

The next few weeks were normal, or -- at least -- normal for our relationship. I eagerly awaited my Special Day, as Goddess did everything in her power to frusterate me more and more. It was a funny thing: the closer we got to my Special Days, the tighter her clothing always got. The more often I would walk in on her bending over something, or licking something. The more often her hands would accidentally brush against me, the closer she would cuddle up next to me. It was, in short, a concentrated campaign to drive me mad with lust.

Due to all the games I kept "losing" (fair or not), I had now gone the longest I'd ever gone without orgasming. And Goddess began to tease me more furiously than ever before. I thought I could not stand to wait another minute in the cage. Thinking about my impending Special Day, I began to wonder how many times I could cum in 24 hours; given how horny I was now, I began to think that even 24 hours couldn't possibly be enough time to release all this frustration I'd built up.

Partway through December, Goddess had to leave on a business trip, but was scheduled to be back by September 21st. Except... well...

"Slave, I'm sorry," she was saying to me on the phone. I was almost in tears. "It's a work thing. I can't get out of it, I swear."

"I know, Goddess. I know. I've just been looking forward to... spending Christmas with you... so much this year!" I didn't think I was being subtle.

"Oh my poor, poor Slave."

"Does this mean," I ventured, "that I have to have my Special Day without you?"

"No!" she admonished. "I would never allow that! I need to be there, to make your Special Day as Special as I possibly can! Besides, I have your keys here with me."

That was my preference too, anyways. I didn't suffer through six months of sexual denial just to dispassionatly jack off alone in my house, after all. "Okay... well.. when would you be home?"

"I'll be home soon, Slave," she assured me. "But I do like when your Special Days fall on Holidays. It just makes them that much more special and romantic, don't you agree?"

"Sure?" I said, thinking of New Years.

"It's settled, then!" she declared. "You can have your Special Day on Valentines Day!"

Winter Blues -- Part Two

Goddess was home by New Years. While I asked her if I could have my Special Day then, instead of waiting another six weeks until Valentine's Day, she simply giggled as though I made a funny joke.

On New Years Eve, we had tickets to a party at one of our favourite fetish clubs. Goddess dressed in a sexy black outfit that was simultaenously feminine and domineering; it hugged every curve of her body. As I beheld her in that outfit, I wanted nothing more than to cancel our plans, and spend all night making love to her; even if I wasn't allowed to cum.

But we did go out and, at the party, we ran into another dominatrix I knew all too well. Jessica.

"Hello, Slut!" Jessica teased when she saw me. She was wearing a black corset, a short black skirt, tight thigh-high boots, and was carrying a riding crop to complete the ensemble. The crop 'accidentally' brushed against my croch as she approached.

"Hello, Jessica," I mumbled. Goddess greeted Jessica in the same words, with a markedly more cheery tone, and they embraced.

I had known Jessica even longer than I had known my wife. We had, in fact, been something of an on-again-off-again item, once upon a time. There was never any romance to it but, before I met Goddess, Jessica was the only woman I knew who was interested in long-term fetish play. Jessica & I would get together for a few days, or a few weeks, at a time, and she would be my dominatrix

Jessica was, quite simply, the cruelest dom I'd ever met. Goddess would trick and punish me, yes, but always with some justification. Even if the justification was slim, or invented, it was still there. Jessica, on the other hand, would punish you for no other reason except that that is what got her off.

We seldom ran into Jessica, but since we frequented the same circles, we would run into each other a few times a year. And each time, Goddess was a thin, often all-too-permable layer of protection between the two of us. Though Goddess usually played "the wife" around Jessica, keeping me for herself, she found Jessica's teasing of me humourous... and sometimes, when Goddess & Jessica where in a sympatic mood, I knew I was in trouble.

For her part, Jessica liked to feel out what she could get away with during any given encounter. Teasing me about our past together was a given; reminders of peggings and spankings gone by. She would usually steal a grope or two, seemingly just to satisfy herself that, yes, I was still locked in a chastity cage. Then she'd try to guess how long it had been since my last relief; usually with unnerving accuracy.

And sometimes, when Goddess was feeling particularly playfull, she would encourage Jessica to go further. Tonight was one such night.

"Jessica, would you like to join us on the dance floor?" Goddess asked innocently.

"Would I?" Jessica bit her lip, and together the two women led me out.

The rest of the night was a whirwind. The two sexiest, most gorgeous women in the club spent all night kissing, licking, groping, nibbling, and grinding me, as I purchased drink after drink for them. Enveous men stared at me, wondering how I was so lucky. In the dim lighting of the club, I suspected no one could see how each touch from the women sent shudders of pleasure & pain through my core, as my cage pinched my neglected cock, struggling to get free.

As the New Year approached, we found a booth off to the side. The women sat flanking me. At the stroke of midnight, flush with alcohol, they leaned across my lap and began making out with each other, wandering hands exploring each other's bodies, my thighs, brushing my cage. I sat helplessly between them... and my hands couldn't help but wander over both women as well.

We left the club, me with a Goddess on each arm, they each with a hand on my butt.

"So," purred Jessica, drunkly, "Shall the three of us..."

Goddess looked at me and I went pale. But she simply giggled. "No, I think not. New Years Day is my Special Day, and I want Slave-Hubby here all to myself. Thanks for getting him all flush and horny for me, though."

Jessica laughed too, and her laugh was dark. "Ah yes, your famous Special Days. Come on, though. I spent all night fulfilling his fantasies. At least allow me a few hours with him to fulfil mine." Holding my gaze, Jessica licked the length of her crop suggestively, then bit the tip hard, and menacingly dragged her sharp nails against it in the reverse direction.

Goddess gave a long "hmmm". I begged for mercy with my eyes and, if I'm honest, probably a pathetic wimper or two. Jessica was cruel on a good day, and she was currently drunk, horny, and apparently eager to attempt permanent damage to my cock. But then, salvation: "Sorry Jessica, no. I have my own plans for Slave tonight"

Jessica pouted, but accepted this. "Well, slut," Jessica said, addressing me, "I've got a brand new ball vice at home, just waiting to be... let's say... broken in. Whenever your next Special Day is, give me a call. I won't let you cum, but I'd be more than happy to make it... extra special for you." With that, she gave me a hard spank with her crop, and left.

Before our cab came that night, I saw Jessica leading another man off into the night. He was a big guy, the kind of guy who looked like he was used to throwing women around and getting his way with them.

Run I screamed at him, in my head. Run. But then I thought about how horny Jessica must be after this evening, and the comment she made about the testicle vice, and another thought took prescedence. Better him than me.

Winter Blues -- Part Three

Goddess' plans for me that night were not painful, but they were still cruel. The night had essentially been seven straight hours of drunken foreplay, and once we got home, Goddess was ready to cash in.

"I'm soooo horny," she whined at me softly, whispering in my ear. "I feel like you and Jessica teased me all night. Do you know how horny I am?"

"No, Goddess. Please, let me pleasure you."

"Hm. You may kiss my feet." I removed Goddess' shoes and began kissing her feet, as she hiked up her dress and began to pleasure herself.

"Oh Slave," she moaned, "I haven't cum in... let's see... 12 hours! And I'm sooooo horny. You haven't cum in over six months! You must be soooo horny too!" she looked down at me and smiled.

"Yes, Goddess, I am," I admitted.

"Did you ever think it was possible to be as overwhealmed by lust as you are now, after so much teasing?"

"No, Goddess."

"Do you think I'll let you cum before Valentine's Day?" she smirked, as she rubbed herself closer and closer to orgasm.

"I don't know Goddess," although I was pretty sure I did.

"Oh Slave... lately I'm starting to think you aren't quite appreciating my needs. I know that I've kept you denied for half a year... almost twice as long as your last record, now! You tell me about how consumed by lust you are; how I tease you, fondle your balls, edge you, almost every day. How you're constantly leaking pre-cum, and how you have trouble falling asleep as my naked body rubs up against yours."

"But," she said, looking down at me, her orgasm buliding as is dutifully & lovingly kissed the soles of her feet, "do you ever stop to consider how horny *I* am?"

"You make me absolutely insatiable, Slave. It doesn't matter how many orgasms I have, I always need more. Just when I think I'm satisified, just when I think I can relax... you go and do something romantic, like buy me flowers. Or something sexy, like run your hands through your hair. Or something cute, like wince in pain, your chastity cage pinching you at the mere sight of me bending over to reach something I've dropped... and I'm wet all over again!

"You've turned me into a total nymphomaniac, which is why I'm always desperately searching for my next orgasm. Always aching for new ways to get myself off.

"I can give you a couple odd orgasms a year, and you'll make do with that. But you could give me a dozen orgasms in one day - and you have - and I'd still need more! So just think about that, Slave. It's not just you who suffers in this relationship."

I gulped. My cock felt like it was going to break the cage, it was so hard; it was taking most of my willpower just to keep kissing Goddess's feet, rather the curl up on the floor in agony. I hadn't cum in over half a year. And here Goddess was, casually bringing herself to what wasn't even her first orgasm in half a day.

"You... you must be very horny, Goddess."

"I am! Which one of us is hornier, do you think? Which of us do you think needs to cum more badly?"

I swallowed, then gave her foot the tenderest kiss I could muster. "It's your Special Day, Goddess. If you want to cum, it should be you."

"Yessss," she hissed, drunkenly. "But who needs it more, do you think?"

I kissed her foot again. "You are my sex Goddess. No amount of pleasure can ever be enough for what you deserve."

Goddess orgasmed as I continued kissing her feet as lovingly as I could manage. Then she collapsed, and seemed to fall into a drunken sleep.

I began to pull away from her foot, but I heard her mumble "I didn't say you could stop, Slave." So I returned to kissing her feet, and she smiled.

I knelt there, tired, knees sore, cock screaming in frustration, worshipping her feet. Was she sleeping now? Or was she just lying in wait, to see if I would stop kissing, so she could punish me for disobeying?

I decided not to risk it.

* * * * *

Valentine's Day -- Part One

That Valentine's Day, I awoke with cautious optimism. While Valentine's Day was supposed to be my Special Day, to make up for the fact that I missed Christmas, I could already sense something was off. Almost everything seemed right. Goddess had decorated the house with roses & pink hearts. She was dressed in some of my favourite lingerie, and had my favourite lipstick on. Around her neck, I was excited to see, was the key to my cock cage; a key she usually only brought out if she intended to use it. She had bought me choclates and even cooked me breakfast in bed. But it was not my usual Special Day breakfast; it was one of hers.

"Good morning, slave! Happy Valentine's Day!"

"G... good morning, Goddess."

With a smile and a playful cheer, Goddess jumped into bed with me and gave me a big kiss.

"I love you so much, my slave, and I can't wait to spend the whole day celebrating our love."

"Me too, Goddess, of course. But..."

"I've been putting a lot of thought into what I want to do today, for my Special Day. Since it's Valentine's Day and all, perhaps we should even fuck, like a normal couple. It's been a long time since you came inside me, hasn't it?"

My heart skipped a beat at that suggestion. It was almost enough to make me shut up and accept what was happening, but I couldn't help myself. "Yes Goddess, that would be so wonderful. But..."

Goddess cocked her head. It was an adorable gesture which, I knew from experience, meant she was feigning confusion.

"Goddess, may I please ask you a question that you may normally punish me for asking? I only want to clarify something so that I may serve you perfectly."

Goddess gave a wide smile, and my heart fluttered as I knew I'd phrased myself well for her.

"Yes, Slave, you may."

"Goddess, since today is Valetine's Day, isn't today my Special Day?"

Goddess once again feigned confusion and curiosity, but I could see a hunger hidden behind those eyes. Like a predeator watching it's prey walk right into a trap.

"That's a silly question, Slave. Your Special Days are Christmas and your Birthday. Aren't they?"

"Normally yes, of course! But we skipped my Special Day on Christmas, and you agreed we could make it up today!"

Goddess pursed her lips and put her finger to her mouth. "Hmmmm" she pondered in an adorable, exaggerated way, while shifting her body on the bed. The result only made her lingere more revealing. The key to my cage dangled between her clevage.

"I don't think that's right, Slave. I know you get two Special Days a year. You had your Special Day on your birthday, then again on Christmas, so that's two. You'll get another Special Day on your next bithday, but Valentine's day is mine."

"No, Goddess, you were out of town, and you told me I couldn't have a Special Day without you!"

In my anxiety, I forgot myself. Goddess now didn't look confused, she looked hurt. She stood up from the bed to face me head on, as if upset. But I could still see the hunger in her eyes, and the edges of her lips twinged in excitement.

"Now Slave, that's no way to speak to your Goddess on one of her Special Days, is it?"

"No Goddess, it isn't, I'm very sorry. I'm just trying to clarify..."

"Slave, I feel like you are accusing me of lying about this!"

I could feel the trap closing; in fact, I knew it had closed long ago.

"No Goddess, of course not!"

"So what are you saying, Slave?" Her voice was slowly turning from the sweet, loving tone she'd started the day with, into a tempered sternness. She began to pace slowly around the room, turning her perfect ass to me. My cock jumped in it's cage, which did not at all assist me in sorting through the word puzzle I found myself in.

"Goddess... I think... well... is it possible you have forgotten what happened on Christmas? Could we check the calendar, or something, just to be sure?"

"You know what I think, Slave?" Goddess had walked over to our dresser -- one filled not with clothes, but with toys -- and casually put a hand on the handle of a drawer which, thankfully, had not been opened in a long time. It was, for all practical purposes, the punishment drawer. "I think you are trying to trick me out of one of my Special Days."

"No, of course not, Goddess!" I stumbled over my words. "You deserve every Special Day you get, and I would never try to take them away from you."

123456...8