Sleaze Ch. 01

Story Info
Some sleazy fun at home and at work.
2.2k words
9.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Sleaze 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Fantasy Fun And Filth... Incest-Based Series With Tons Of Other Fetishes Mixed In

"Oh yeah! Do my butt, baby! Do it! DO IT!!! GOD... DO IT!!!!"

Smacking Patty's ass as I fuck it!

"GOD YES! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!"

Checking my phone....... Hmmm. Aunt Alia (Former Pornstar Alia Janine) has some new Molly. Interesting.

Patty's butt is dancing all over my cock. Sucking it in even deeper. Wickedly devouring my meat for it's own dirty pleasure.

Another BIG BOOTY SMACK!

"YES, YESY, YES, YES!!!! Fuck my ass harder, stud. Pound it so damn good. God yes. GOD YES!!!!!"

Patty's dick hungry, so....

I fuck her ass even harder. Slamming my hips into her cheeks. My enormous rod beautifully-brutalizing that tight milf hole like only I can.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! I CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!!! God, I love you! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"

Patty (Patricia Heaton) squirts everywhere. Pussy-jizz-blasting me, the bed, the head of the bed, the wall behind that. Everywhere. It's awesome. Her milky cream slowly running down the wall behind me. Fucking cool shit, dude.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Smoke's rolling steadily from my mouth as I jizz Patty's pooper. Several fat globs of sperm bazooka blasted up that dark, still-kinda-tight hole.

My cock jolting inside Patty's ass. Throbbing incessantly. Patty smiling so wide. So happy. Licking around her sexy lips so slutty. The rush of warm semen soothing her hard-pounded rump down perfectly.

Patty's sexy eyes are closed. Her smile only getting bigger as all of that thick and gooey seed floods her mature butt. Painting those thumping anal walls so nice and jizzy-white.

My mother in law is one gorgeous woman. In her 60's, but still gorgeous. Great cans. Great pussy. Great ass. I smack it hard once more...

"God yes, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love it when you smack my ass. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Patty's smile is so wickedly-content.

Yeah, really great ass. Ha.

I grab her brown ponytail and yank hard on it.

"Yes!"

I smirk right at her, dominantly, then lean down and lick at her lips before I shove my tongue down her fucking throat.

Patty turns me on so damn much. She brings out the animal side of my sex-crazed self. There's just something about her. Being my wife's mom probably has a lot to do with that... Just guessing.

We both laugh as we swap spit. Patty's dancing her butt around on my dick nice and easy. She's making sure to drain every last drop of sperm outta me. Every last one period.

When we break our kiss, I pass Patty the blunt, then lay back on the bed. Reaching over and squeezing that sexy, mature behind. I can't get enough if her butt.

Patty wiggles it for me, Smirking over her shoulder at me as she smokes. She lays back beside me and smokes while I text mom.

"Johnny did me earlier. He came in my pussy, but he had a rubber on. I'm still waiting for my son in law to knock me up."

Patty throws me a sly grin, then casually looks away. Smoking. Teasing me. Ha. She's a hot fucking tease too.

"I'm working on it, baby." I tease her back. Chuckling and texting.

I have no problem knocking Patty up, I just haven't gotten around to it. It's that simple. I just love fucking her ass... and tits... and mouth. I've jizzed her snatched several times too, but I guess it's her age or something. I haven't been able to slip one past that damn goalie yet.

It'll happen soon. I have very potent sperm... or so I've been told. (Chill smirk)

"Well..." Patty climbs up on me and puts the blunt into my mouth, then slides my half-hard dong up her cream-pouring, still-heatedly-throbbing snatch. "You're not leaving here until you do. Now..." She leans down, and wickedly grins at me. Giving me a quick kiss on the lips too. "Get to it, stud." She grabs my phone and puts it on the nightstand and starts kissing me again.

Yes, ma'am. I guess I'll be busy for awhile longer. Ha.

...

"Fuck! You've got a nice pussy, baby."

"Thanks. Fuck it. Damn. You've got a fat dick. Uhh!"

My wife Billie (Billie Eilish) giggles as she films her best friend Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) getting fucked in the men's bathroom. Max is sitting on the counter, leaning back against the wall as she gets pussy plowed by a big tipping... and obviously big dicking.... customer.

The footage is going up on my site. Or rather up on Max and Billie's cam show on the site. More on that later.

"Uhh! GOD! I think you're gonna break my poor pussy in half. Fuck!"

"Should I stop?" The young guy asks. Max slaps his face and sets him straight real quick.

"HELL NO, DUMBASS! FUCK ME! HARDER! GODDDDDDDD!" Max pulls the guy's face down into her awesome cleavage. Rubbing it all over his face.

Billie giggles again. Max gives her a naughty wink. Chomping on her gum and happily smirking away.

The dude plows Max harder. Driving that hefty dick faster and harder up Max's super-juicy twat.

"How about you, baby? I'll pay an extra three hundred." The dude looks over at Billie. So does curious Max. She's chewing extra-hard on her gum, moaning hard too as she gets ready to cum.

Billie thinks about it, but declines. The guy's cute and he's got a fat fucking dick, but she politely declines. She gives him a sweet, sexy smile and keeps filming though.

"FUCK!!!"Max blurts out as she cums. Her milky jizz shooting all over that fat monster as Max rubs her pulsating clit nice and fast.

The dude grabs both of Max's 34DDs. Squeezing them hard. And, cums himself. His jizz mixing with Max's. Flooding her cunt. Some of the creamy mixture squirting back out of that beautiful hole to the bathroom floor.

"Damn, that's a good dick. WHEW! Best customer dick that I didn't even know." Max winks and smirks over at Billie, who's smiles and giggles back. My wife knowing that Max meant me. She's got a big crush on my dick. Ha. You gotta love Max.

"Thanks. I really wanted to fuck you too, baby. Any chance you could suck it for a minute? I'll still give you the $300." Dude's aggressive. I'll give him that. His hugely-fat dick slides obscenely out of Max's gaped out pussy. That thing's really-fucking-fat.

Billie looks it over, then looks at Max.

"Ten seconds... Not a minute." Billie smirks. Still filming everything. Max is impressed by her best friend's bargaining ability.

"C'mon...... 15 seconds. That's worth $300. You know that." Dude grabs his dick, then wiggles it at Billie. A funny, playful grin plastered on his face as he does it.

"Here..." Billie hands Max the camera. She walks over to the guy, then reaches down and grabs his dick. Moving his hand off of it. She strokes it for a few seconds, admiring how hefty and fat it really is and feels.

Billie slowly drops to her knees, then licks at a drop of cum clinging to the piss slit. She gulps that down, then sucks the much-smaller-than-the-shaft crown in.

The dude growls immediately. Looking closely down at my gorgeous blonde wife on her knees, sucking his fat monster even further in.

Billie cups her big titties through her pink sports bra, and opens as wide as she can. Her mouth gaped out like Max's cunt. Trying to fit that obese rod into her mouth. She gets about half of the guy's dick... approximately 3 to 3 and a half inches... into her mouth before she starts gagging loudly. Coughing and spitting up onto the dick.

Billie marches on though. Sucking the guy's dick for a good 25 to 30 seconds, giving him extra suck-action for no extra charge.

The dude puts his hand on Billie's blonde head to encourage her to suck deeper, but she can't. She pulls off of it, and lets the massive thing fall from her luscious, full lips. Spit and some puke pouring from her mouth all over the floor. She coughs a few times, then gets up, wiping her mouth. Grinning over at Max.

"Good job, slut." Max teases. Chewing her gum in her typical smart-ass manner, and blowing Billie a kiss from the counter.

"Yeah... thanks, baby. That was great." The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out the money, handing it to Billie.

"Come back any time, stud. And bring that thing with you... and more cash." Max smirks away. Shaking her naughty eyebrows. Then blowing a big bubble and slowly popping it as she puts her big tits back into her sports bra. She and Billie are both wearing Beth's Bitches pink sports bras. My favorite aunt Beth's bar 'n grill, where they work.

And, speaking of that... they're way late on their break. Billie realizes that, so she gets Max to go back out to work with her... after Max gets the guy's number of course.

Billie sends the cam show video, which she's gonna title... 2 Broke Sluts At Work... to Andy. He's our neighbor. He's a former porn producer and swinger. He runs the Sleaze site for me. Along with my half-brother Spence (The King Of Queens). Andy is in charge, but Spence helps him out... when he's not busy being Spence.

The video is for Max and Billie's cam show, which is on my site. They have a show. My mom (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) has one. My sisters have their own show. Aunt Beth does too. Even Spence does. I'm always looking to sign up new talent. Male or female. Mostly female, but we hire a few dudes too. Money's money. The site is basically a bunch of cam shows, and videos of me and others, and merch, and other fun stuff all mixed together to make a few bucks... way more than a few, but I'll be humble. Wink. It's a fun family thing. And, it's sleazy as shit.

I knew the success of OnlyFans, so I figured instead of us doing shows for them, why not just do them ourselves and keep all the money for ourselves. Made sense. And, it's turned out to be a GREAT idea... in all humility. Ha.

...

At home... In the den...

"It's OK, Johnny. Don't worry. I know I promised Kaia that I wouldn't fuck you. So......."

Mom looks Johnny right in the face, smirking so wickedly-mischievous, as she unzips his jeans, and fishes out his already hard six incher. She looks down at it, then back up at my buddy. She winks at him, Smirking away, then she drops to her knees and smirks back up at him. "I'll just have to figure out something else to do with this." Mom laughs, then engulfs the entire hard dick. Reaching behind Johnny and squeezing his ass as she swallows his whole, excitedly-bobbing dick over and over and over.

Johnny swallows hard, and leans his head back against the wall. Jaw dropped. Eyes closed. Growling as sexually-blissful at you can possibly be.

He let's mom do her thing. Grabbing her blonde head and holding on for the sweet, sweet ride. Mom's magical mouth doing it's thing. Rockin' that thick cock with the carnal skill only she can. The deepthroat queen of queens.

Mom's succulent, pink lipsticked lips rolling right down that throbbing shaft with spit-lubed precision time after time. Johnny's dick jumping in her mouth repeatedly. So damn happy to be there... and so damn ready to feed her a big load of ball nut.

"Oh god!!!" Johnny blurts out. Holding mom's head lose to him with both hands as he starts feeding her his cream.

Mom moans away. Sucking it all out and down with the sexiest, cum-happy moan you can imagine. Her tongue bathing the underside of Johnny's pulsating dick. Her lips pumping it perfectly. Her throat guzzling all the cream down as fast as it erupts out.

"Yum. Keep. It cumming, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom laughs as she keeps on sucking Johnny as he keeps on cumming. Dumping the biggest load of jizz he's ever dumped right down mom's 55 year-old throat.

Johnny's mouth is still wide-open. His tongue out. His eyes now bouncing around so excitedly in his head.

"Oh my god, that was great, Kelly. God, you're the best cocksucker ever. Wow!" Johnny takes a deep breath and lets go of mom's head.

She smiles up at him and winks as she finishes up sucking his balls dry.

"Well thank you. I did promise my daughter that I wouldn't fuck you, but... I didn't say anything about not sucking you off." Mom laughs, and winks at Johnny again. Diving in and deepthroating his happily-drained dick once more. Johnny laughs too, realizing that mom's right.

Johnny's been dating my sister Kaia for a couple of weeks now, so she wanted to keep his dick to herself. Even though she fucks around a lot... A LOT... herself. Including with her very-happy, slightly-older brother. (Happy bro grin to that)

Tune in next time and see how mom makes her only son the happiest son in the world... Again. Ha. Peace.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sleaze Series Info

Similar Stories

Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 01 Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 01 Meet my girlfriend, Lotta - Lillan's daughter.in Erotic Couplings
My Boss and His Hotwife My boss and his trophy wife were unexpected guests...in Loving Wives
The Family Holiday Anal.in Group Sex
More Stories