Sleaze Ch. 02

Story Info
More sleazy fun and filth;
1.9k words
6.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Sleazy And Depraved Fantasy Filth And Fun... Incest-Based With Tons Of Other Fetishes Mixed In

"That's it, baby. Do it. Do it. Give mama's cereal some creamy, yummy milk. Oh yeah! Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Shoot that milk all over my Raisin Bran. Hahaha! Yum! More! More! Haha! WOO-HOO! Yeahhhhh."

Mom's hand is blazing across my shaft. Feverishly pumping every last drop of my gooey ball milk all over her bowl of cereal. Oh yeah. That Raisin Bran is extra glazed-over with my pearly-white cream. Mom (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) tosses in a few banana slices as well. A perfectly-balanced, protein-packed breakfast of champions for my awesome mom. (Very-happy smirk)

Oh god! She sucks down my whole dick. All fourteen inches at once. Fuck! Every fat, bulging, throbbing inch. Right down her throat. Quickly. She even orally massages my spent balls with her naughty tongue as her throat ravenously sucks my excitedly-twitching shaft completely cum-dry. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you, baby. Mama loves you. MWAH! Haha." Mom's gorgeous, wickedly-happy smile makes my balls quiver. Damn, she's fine! Blonde goddess to the fucking max.

She grabs her phone from the stand on the table and looks at some of the footage she just filmed for her latest cam show. Yep... Sleaze is getting another hot vid thanks to my amazing mom. God, I love my life.

Mom starts eating her cum-dressed cereal when she puts the phone down. Spending extra-time slowly juggling the cum-covered raisins and flakes with her tongue for my viewing pleasure. Awesome shit, dude. Fucking awesome.

"Hey guys." Johnny walks in the back door into the kitchen. He gives me a fist bump hello. He also lights up when he sees mom. Grinning and snickering when he notices what she's eating.

"Hey there, cutie." Mom winks at him. A drop of my cum clings to her bottom lip. She slurps it in and smacks her lips. Smiling wide and content at my smooth taste.

"Is Kaia in?"

"Yeah... I'll see if she's up." I smirks over at mom as she keeps on eating my special cream topping... and the rest of her cereal. She's smiling and blowing me kisses. Beaming with kinky, food/oral sex bliss.

The sight of my jizz glazing mom's incredibly succulent lips as she eats makes my damn dick jump in my shorts. Fuck! I just shake my head and smile, and head over to my sister's room.

As soon as I walk out of the kitchen...

"Kelly... can I please get another blowjob? I can't stop thinking about the one you gave me yesterday. My god... my dick is still smiling from it." Johnny's rubbing himself and watching mom eat her jizzy breakfast so desperately-mesmerized by her. He's got it bad for mom. Can't blame him there.

Mom giggles. Wickedly smirking at my buddy. Then, she reaches out from the kitchen table and pulls him over to her by his cargo shorts. Cupping and rubbing his bulge as she happily eats another mouthful of that cum-flavored Raisin Bran.

She puts her spoon down and quickly unzips his zipper. Johnny's rock-hard boner excitedly jumping out and pointing right at mom. She laps at it and bites at it, and giggles again.

Johnny's so turned-on though, he grabs mom's long blonde haired head, and immediately shoves his dick into her mouth. Ramming her throat and skull fucking her fast and furious. Mom lets him do it. Gladly surrendering her mouth and throat to her daughter's boyfriend.

Mom's spit rolls from the corners of her mouth as she gets brutally throat fucked. No gagging though. Mom's the deepthroat queen, so it's just another happy blowjob for her.

Johnny's so excited, he doesn't last long at all. His six inch thick dick jumps around inside mom's mouth and throat as he furiously rams it in there. His precum coating mom's tongue right before his actual cum starts blasting down her already cum-satiated gullet.

"OH FUCK!" Johnny tightly holds mom's head against his crotch. His whole dick buried down her throat. He shoves his hips forward repeatedly as his dick jolts out one sperm glob after the other. All of it shooting straight down into mom's stomach. Mom moans happily as she drinks it all. Her tongue licking Johnny's balls as his dick finishes feverishly dumping his load.

"Oh god. Thank you so much, Kelly. You're the best cocksucker I've ever had. Jesus. You're the best."

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Mom pulls all the way off of Johnny's spent rod. Shaking her blonde head around as she vacuum sucks his crown before letting it slowly fall from her mouth. Blowing him a slutty kiss and smiling after it does. "Yum. So much tasty protein for me this morning. Hehe." Mom winks at Johnny and laps at his crown. One last drop of jizz clings to it. Mom laps it up with her tongue and quickly gulps that down as she grabs another spoonful of her jizzy cereal and down that as well. Smiling so happy. Her gorgeous green eyes beaming. Her voluptuous lips wet with sperm glaze. Fuck! What a fucking gorgeous woman.

Over in Kaia's room...

My sister's awake. She's also got my dick buried down her throat. Most of it at least. Ha. I'm standing by her bed as she sucks me off, laying in her bed. The busty blonde beauty smiling up at me the whole fucking time as she smoothly slurps my enormous rod down her throat over and over and over. Slow and steady. Deep gulps. Those delicious lips pulling me down that throat with ease. Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck. I growl away. Feeling so fucking fabulous. Electric tingles of joy shooting all over me. My left hand on the wall by the head of the bed. My eyes closing as my cum approaches.

When I cum, Kaia just purrs. Gulping down my sticky seed as she continues smoothly sucking my fat, veiny cock. The thick veins running down the shaft bulging hard as my cum pumps down my 20 year old sister's throat. Kaia eats it all with a beautiful smile. Loving my sperm so much. Her hands reaching around me and squeezing my ass as she takes another two inches of my massive dick down her gullet.

When I finish cumming, Kaia pulls me into bed with her to snuggle. Her... and my... favorite post-sex thing. We chill in her bed. Kaia in my arms her perfect head resting gently in the crook of my neck. Smiling so happy. It's so relaxing. So perfect.

Back in the kitchen...

"I'm gonna call Beth to join us tonight, so don't forget, stud."

"That sounds awesome, Kelly. But... I promised Kaia I wouldn't fuck you. I don't know." Johnny gets nervous. But mom... in her very mom-like way... fixes that immediately.

"It's my ass... and Beth's too. You can't pass that up, stud. You know it. Kaia won't find out. It'll be fine. Don't worry your sweet little head about it. Haha." Mom gives Johnny a quick kiss on the lips, then she puts her empty cereal howl in the sink before she heads ti her room. Playfully waving at Johnny on the way out of the kitchen.

Johnny swallows hard, but grins excitedly. Still a tad nervous about my sister finding out about him and mom, but definitely excited about the idea of ass fucking mom... and aunt Beth at the same freaking time.

Mom the vixen. Nobody can resist her... NOBODY. Ha.

Later...

"Where's Billie?"

"Dave wanted to talk to her about something, I think."

Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) folds her arms under her awesome rack. Smirking away. She blows a big bubble and pops it thinking about what my wife Billie (Billie Eilish) is talking to Big Dave... the bar bouncer... about. She has a very-good idea already, but she plays along. Ha.

The storage room in the back of the bar...

"Damn. Your ass is tight. I thought you'd be loose by now since James fucks your butt all the damn time."

"UHH! AHH! It's a gift, I guess." Billie giggles with pained pleasure. She's lookin at herself in the mirror on the back wall getting ass fucked by the big, burly 65 year old, gray haired and long-scruffy-bearded biker from behind.

Dave's ramming his huge biker dick up my busty blonde wife's ass with nasty, rough intensity. Really banging the soul outta that beautiful booty hole.

He really aches under her and paws her big hanging jugs. Roughly molesting them with his big strong hands. Ramming his 11 and a half inch sex pipe even harder up Billie's pleasurably-burning booty hole.

"FUCK!!! I CUMMING!!! GOD!!!!!" Billie screams out. She squirts violently as Dave smirks and fucks her even faster. Pounding the holy hell outta her ass the whole time she orgasms.

Billie leans further down. Her mouth wide-open. The immense sensations raving through her perfect, curvy body are so strong, she can't even speak anymore. She just cums... and happily takes the brutal anal pounding. Her anus stretched wide and winking furiously as that huge dick rams it non stop for another ten brutal minutes before Big Dave jizz dumps up Billie's ass.

The rush of warm seen ul her ass soothes Billie's aching butt. Her anal membrane quaking around that cum-spewing beast as it powerfully empties its load deep up my wife's ass.

"Damn, baby. I love your butt. It's sucking the life out of my dick. Damn!" Bjg Dave growls like a grizzly bear. The 6'4 280 pound mature biker taking a deep breath and groaning as his sperm starts slowly dribbling out of his piss-slit. Billie's ass sucks it all out.

She reaches between her legs, and starts rubbing her aching clit. Biting her full, voluptuous bottom lip and cooing blissfully. The rush of orgasmic delight making her eyes roll around in her head and her lips quiver.

Big Dave reaches over to the table in front of Billie, and dabs his big finger in the remnants of the coke they were snorting before they started fucking. He rubs it on his guns and takes another deep breath as his dick slowly slides out of Billie's battered butt. He puts it back in his jeans and zips up as Billie turns her head to him and grins very-wickedly. Big Dave laughs and smacks her plump ass.

"Thanks, baby." Dave thanks my wife.

"You're welcome, big guy." Billie giggles. She fixes her clothes, and checks herself out in the mirror as she puts her big soft titties back in her Beth's Bitches sports bra.

"I can give you a ride home tonight." Dave lights a joint and smokes it, bwkfr handing it to Billie. She takes a deep puff and lasses it back to Dave.

"Thanks. I'd really appreciate that." Billie's wickedly-playful grin makes Big Dave chuckle.

"How much, baby?" He teases.

Billie's smirks at him and takes another puff on the joint before passing it back to Dave again.

"You'll just have to wait and see." She laughs and winks at him. Waving at him as she heads back out to the bar for work.

Big Dave laughs, and shakes his head. He definitely loves his job. Drinking. Beating up dumbasses... and fucking hot, horny bitches. Yeah... it's a cool job for sure. Ha.

Tune in next time to see how Johnny's night goes with mom and aunt Beth. And... check out all the other sleazy shit we get into. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sleaze Ch. 01 Previous Part
Sleaze Series Info

Similar Stories

Converting my Religious Mother A religious mother and son slowly find sexual pleasure.in Incest/Taboo
Rhonda's World Mother and son have fallen in love and lust with each other.in Incest/Taboo
One Thing Led to Another Pt. 01 A family decides to rent a sailboat to go on a cruise.in Incest/Taboo
She Said, He Said: Mommy's Day Mom is caught using virtual reality by her son, and…in Incest/Taboo
Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 01 The preacher's wife is dreaming of her forbidden son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories