All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I love the series and was glad to see that the dad was in this chapter quite a bit. The sex was great in the previous chapters but after awhile it gets to be monotonous if it's Dex, the twins and the mom all the time in various configurations. I'd love it if the dad could get in on the action some of the time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I disagree with Sex4lf57. I like the fact that Dex’s father gets some action during sleepwalking as well as when his mother is awake. He is not left out completely, but the secret between Dex, his mom, and his sisters keeps it intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent next chapter. Can't wait for the next one :<)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: Great story!

You had to qualify that twice, by stating he's getting "some action" and "is not left out completely". Maddy and their kids seems to be spending most of their time fucking while he gets a token BJ and fuck, most of which she never remembers.doing for him. Basically, while they're having a banquet she gives him a sandwich. I mean, technically, he's getting fed, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it but

Love where you have taken this so far, but using petroleum jelly has had me cringing every time it's mentioned. Fine for the ignorance of the kids, and they'd probably wonder why they feel ill after consuming some petroleum product. Some one of them should learn about better safer lubes to use that shouldn't make them sick.

As for the Dad situation, it is a tension that keeps things interesting for now. Keep in mind (for those critics out there) Dad may be getting some but the couple are not sharing the moments. Dad, while "getting some" hasn't been getting credit in Moms mind since she doesn't remember, and may see him as underperforming, while he gets exhausted from looking out for her. The fact that she has made him tell her details may be helpful to her stress and understanding for him. The question of him and possible infidelity is still a wild card.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous