Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Mom was easing her mouth up and down my shaft so there wouldn't be any slurping or sucking noises that would give us away. It wasn't really a big deal that we pull one over on the girls. They would have been glad to join in. The sense of stealth heightened the experience for both of us.

I asked June for a soda and she pulled open the refrigerator and pulled one out. She came over to the bar and set it down in front of me and then she bent down and put her elbows on the counter and said, "When we were at the softball tournament, you and Mom were here alone for two days. Were you guys fucking and sucking those two whole days." She was looking from one of my eyes to the other looking for anything that would trip me up.

Mom heard her question and she lightly bit my glans. I thought, 'Yes, Mom. I know. Don't tell her anything.' Without hesitation I said, "The night of the thunderstorm was our first time. She was sleepwalking again and I saw her come out in the hall and just stand there. I was concerned for her safety so I got out of bed and put my hand on her shoulder like Dad did. She stopped just like she did when Dad touched her. She was naked and I admit that I had a monster hard-on and she wrapped her fingers around it. She called me Honey, so she thought I was Dad. She started to do what she always does as she knelt down and kissed my knob. I was scared to death. I pulled her back up to her feet and guided her back to her bed. She wouldn't let go of my hard-on and I was so horny. I couldn't help it. I had just blown my load when you guys came thundering up the stair. The explosion of thunder was a shock and it woke her up. She was pretty confused about why I was in her bed and she pushed me off the edge of the bed and I hid beside the bed. I had no idea what she was thinking. We hadn't had any chance to discuss what had happened."

June had watched my eyes and I thought I had done a pretty good job with that bull-shit story. I was sure there would be holes in the story broad enough to drive a truck through but June seemed to buy it at least for the moment. Mom sucked my balls into her mouth and lashed them with her tongue. I couldn't look down to see her face or I'd have broken eye contact with June and she might be suspicious.

Mom eased my balls out of her mouth and then she lashed her tongue up the underside of my cock and rolled her lips over the glans and pushed herself down my shaft. She didn't jerk me off because that made noise.

June, smiled and moved back against the sink as Julie was shoveling the sandwiches onto a paper towel. I took a sip off the soda can. I was getting close to blowing my load and I was afraid I couldn't ejaculate without making some kind of noise. Instead, I caught my groan in my throat and held my breath as cum rocketed up my shaft into Mom's mouth. She accepted it all and swallowed carefully. When she was sure that I was done. She pulled off and then licked my shaft and balls and pinched my glans and moved back toward the hall on her hands and knees.

I reached down and pulled the stretchy waistband of my shorts up over my softening dick. The twins had been totally oblivious. I smiled to myself and thought, 'Mom, you are a crazy risk taker.' Then it occurred to me that maybe she gets off on the risk. That could be a problem if she keeps doing that.

Moments later, Mom reappeared at the bar and took her seat. Julie pushed a plate of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches between us and we all took one. June pushed a bowl of potato chips onto the bar and we ate without further conversation. Mom kept glancing over at me with a smile. She had a small glob of cum on her chin. I pointed to the same spot on my chin and she got the message. She nonchalantly used her napkin and wiped it away. She smiled back at me.

The ever-observant Julie noticed Mom's glances and between bites said, "What are you two up to?" as she came around the bar to see if something was going on that she couldn't see over the bar. Nothing was going on, at least not at that moment.

Mom chuckled and said, "Honest. Nothing is going on."

We all heard the front door push open and bang against the wall as Dad struggled his briefcase and suitcase into the foyer. Mom looked at Julie and said, "You'd better make another sandwich for your father." Julie turned back to the refrigerator and turned on the stovetop.

We all left our sandwiches unfinished and went to the foyer to greet Dad. He looked absolutely beat. He was dressed in casual clothes instead of his suit. June and Mom hugged and kissed him. I just got a hug. With Mom's arm around his back and his around hers, we went to the kitchen. Dad was thrilled with the Ham and Cheese and explained that all he'd had to eat was vending machine food and airline snacks, but he smelled like alcohol. He went directly to the refrigerator and pulled out a couple beers and hugged and kissed Julie and then sat down on a barstool beside Mom and we all finished our lunch. I figured Dad was going to push one of the beers in front of me but he drank both of them. He guzzled the first one and took his time with the second.

After lunch, Dad fell asleep on the sofa watching the ballgame. He was snoring quite loudly so June took the opportunity to change the channel on the TV. Dad stopped snoring and grumbled out, "I was watching that." June grumbled and changed back to the ballgame.

Then June whispered for all of us to hear, "Let's get into our bathing suits and go outside. It beats looking at each other in here." Julie giggled and got up and the girls headed for their room. Mom looked down at Dad on the sofa and then up at me and pushed her tongue in and out of her cheek. She didn't use the hand signal that often accompanied the tongue action. I grinned at her and motioned with my head to join the twins.

We left Dad 'watching the ballgame' and went upstairs to change. I had no thoughts of even giving Mom a look of sexual interest. Not with Dad in the house. Mom, on the other hand, had exactly those thoughts in her head.

I grabbed my bathing suit and thought that I'd better piss, so I headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, so I knocked once and Mom said, "Come in." I pushed the door open and Mom was standing at the sink totally naked. Her bathing suit was on the countertop. She was fingering her pussy and breathing very hard.

She turned her body toward me and spread her labia as she spread her legs and said in a groan, "Finish me off?" I couldn't believe her. It didn't phase her that Dad was right downstairs. He could be coming down the hall at that moment. I stepped back in the hall to check. My boner was tenting my nylon shorts and without underwear on, there wasn't much resistance. 'Fuck,' I thought. 'This is insane. What am I doing?' Mom was staring at the tent in my shorts as she sensuously ran her tongue around her lips and sucked her lower lip between her teeth and groaned as her fingers continued deep in her pussy. "I'm almost there Dex. It won't take long." She rocked her hips forward as her fingers came out of her pussy and dragged upward and around each side of her clitoris. She groaned again. I looked down at her pink inner folds bubbling her juices.

I closed the door and locked it and went to my knees in front on Mom. I turned her body and pushed her ass back against the counter and she lifted one leg up and placed her foot on the toilet seat. She was still holding her outer labia apart and I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. She went rigid but made no noise. I began flicking my tongue in and out of her and changed it up by flicking on her clitoris and then back to her anus. She softly groaned at those excursions. She was correct that her orgasm wasn't far off. In no more that a minute, her upper body pulsed back as her hips fired into my face. Then her hips launched back away from me as her torso came forward. She released her labia and used both hands to grab her tits as she seemed to hang on for dear life. Jesus Christ, this woman, my mother, fired my passions. My cock was so hard, I was sure that if I just touched it there would be a mess between Mom's legs.

Mom continued pulsing her hips and torso as her mouth hung open gasping for air. She pushed my face away and groaned, "No more. Oh my gawwddd. No more." I couldn't stand it anymore and I shoved my right hand into my shorts and pulled out my cock and squeezed it as hard as I could. My orgasm was on its way and it seemed to be starting at my toes. I swung my ass up onto the toilet seat forcing Mom to remove her foot. I just squeezed trying to stop the inevitable. Mom saw the look in my eyes and she immediately dropped to her knees and put her hand on mine and whispered, "Give it to me baby." I released my grip and Mom took my throbbing cock in both hands and pushed her lips over my glans and started jerking me off with both hands counter-rotating. The thought that Dad was in the house was no longer in my brain.

Mom was drilling her tongue into the 'spot' and suddenly her mouth was full of cum. She kept up the hand job and accepted my load and swallowed as she needed to. I just kept on cumming long powerful streams of hot gooey jizz. I thought I'd never stop and then she pulled her lips off my glans and aimed my cock down at her tits. The last couple shots filled up her cleavage and I could see it drooling out between her tits and down to her navel. She wiped my cock on her left nipple and then her right. She grinned up at me and said, "Thank you Dex. I got so hot sucking your cock under the bar. The girls never caught-on did they?" I just shook my head as it was my turn to suck air into my lungs.

Mom put the heels of her palms on each of her side-boobs and pushed her tits together and cum squished out. She smiled up at me and said, "Mmmm. Protein. It's good for the skin." I grinned down at her. She leaned forward again and sucked my gooey cock in and pushed herself down the shaft as far as she could. She was getting closer to pushing it into her throat and she gagged as she tried. She tried again with the same results and then she pulled up lashing her tongue around the shaft to clean me off.

Mom ran her tongue around her lips and stood up. She grabbed her sexy bikini top and said, "Help me get into this while I hold your cum between my tits. I just shook my head at her brazenness. I did as she asked.

When she was into her bikini top, she maneuvered her tits around while she checked her image in the mirror. When she was satisfied, she used a facecloth to wipe off any cum that was visible. She turned to me and said, "Well, what do you think?" I just grinned at her as I checked out her cleavage. She pushed her tits together and smiled as she said, "I can feel it squishing around." She inhaled deeply and said, "The odor is getting me hot again."

Dad's presence invaded my brain again and I suggested that she shouldn't do this, "Dad can smell too you know." She just grinned at me and steadied herself against me while she pulled her bikini bottom on. She adjusted the patch barely covering her pubic hair.

She inhaled again and 'mmmm'd' and said, "I'll see you poolside." She cupped my balls in my shorts and turned and left. I had come in the bathroom to piss and had never got to it. I relieved myself and then changed into my bathing suit.

When I turned around to leave, Dad was standing in the doorway. My heart stopped. He said, "Did everything go okay at the twin's party?" I nodded. He smiled and continued, "That's good. Um, did anything unusual happen?" I must have had a confused look on my face because he said, "With your mother. Did she do anything unusual. I worry about her."

I knew he was drilling me for information about Mom's sleepwalking and I responded, "No. Nothing unusual. Mom is Mom." I smiled. He did too.

Dad got more specific and said, "You haven't seen her up wandering the house in the dark at night?"

I said, "No Dad. Does she do that?"

Dad continued, "She was a sleepwalker as a child and they say it can carry into adulthood. I just worry about her doing that." Well, what do you know? Mom was a child sleepwalker. That explained a lot. Dad was on a roll as he continued, "The twins were both sleepwalkers too when they were very young. As far as I know, they don't do that anymore. They never knew and I've never said anything about it to them or you or even your mother. Don't tell them, okay?" I nodded and he turned to leave and then stopped and turned back to me and said, "If you see your mother sleepwalking at night, come wake me up so I can get her back to bed safe."

I said, "Sure Dad. What does she do when she walks, anyway?"

He pondered about how to answer that question and he finally said, "Just usual stuff." He smiled more to himself than to me and he went back downstairs to his ballgame. I smiled to myself and thought, 'yeah right, Dad. Just usual stuff.' I went out to the pool thinking, 'He doesn't even know about her day-time sleepwalking episodes. Why would he; he's at work. He thinks she just does it at night.'

Mom and the twins were laying in lounge chairs luxuriating in the early summer sun. It was hot and I knew from experience that the sun was hot. I walked over and asked if anyone wanted sunscreen. Three hands went up. Julie said, "Do me first." I chuckled as I looked down at the three flimsy and tiny pieces of material and a whole lot of sexy body. I knelt in the grass between her chair and June's and squirted sunscreen into my left hand and rubbed both hands together and started on her stomach. I avoided her big diamond stud belly-button piercing. I was sure it was one of those cheap knock-off diamonds but it was radiating the colors of the rainbow as I rubbed the cream into her skin. She watched my every move with a sultry smile on her face. Mom and June were watching too.

With Dad here, I was careful with my hands around the fleshy part of Julie's boobs. If he wasn't here, I'd have been mauling them to Julie's glee by then. I lathered up both legs and was careful again between her thighs. She kept tilting her hips up at me and then she'd giggle as I'd glance toward the windows to the family room.

I was going to move on to June but Julie turned over and asked me to do her back. From this side it looked like she was naked. The transparent threads that held the bikini in place were nearly invisible. If Dad looked out the window, he'd think she was naked from that distance. It made me nervous and I quickly applied the sunscreen avoiding her ass, just in case. Julie pushed her ass up at me and mumbled, "Don't forget my butt." I quickly smeared cream across her perfect ass-cheeks and my dick did what it does; it started to push on my bathing suit.

Both June and Mom noticed and they giggled at my predicament. I turned on my knees and asked who was next. Mom motioned toward June and whispered, "Are you getting a little aroused by all these tits and asses waiting for the sensual touch of your hands?"

I turned around beside June and whispered, "Mom. You're not helping." She giggled and turned her face up to the sun. June moaned softly throughout my application of sunscreen. She wasn't helping either. My cock was a steel pole tenting my bathing suit by the time I finished June's front. She turned over and presented her perfect ass to me like she wanted me to fuck her. I pushed her hips down and she giggled.

When I was done with June, I knee-walked around her chair to Mom's chair. Mom looked at me and then at the aroused condition in my suit. She just grinned and laid her head back on her chair and said, "Don't miss any spot. I don't want some weird shaped sunburn." I positioned myself between the family room windows and Mom's body hoping to block Dad's view if he should look out.

I started on Mom's shoulders and her hand fell off the edge of her chair into my lap. I said, "Jesus Mom. Do you want to get caught?" She grinned but didn't respond to my question. Instead, she ran her fingers to my thigh and inside my bathing suit. I groaned as I moved my cream covered hands down to the fleshy part of her tits. She giggled at my discomfort. My heart was jack-hammering in my chest. I was having trouble breathing. It was just like that first time with her.

I didn't spend any time on her exposed chest and started to move down to her stomach but she pulled my hand back to her chest with her free hand. She pulled one tit out of her bikini top and said, "You missed a spot." I was dying and she was grinning. I quickly ran my hands over her exposed tit and pulled her bikini top back in place. She did the same on the other tit and I quickly smeared sunscreen over her nipple. She giggled as I pulled that half of her bikini top up. She squeezed my cock in my suit and I groaned and nearly doubled over. She giggled again and the twins did too. They knew exactly what Mom was doing, even if they couldn't see anything. Mom said, "Is the cum between my tits all dried?"

I said, "Some is but there is still a lot that isn't." Mom grinned and inhaled deeply and she threw me an air-kiss as I moved down to her stomach. She reached down and pulled her bikini bottom an inch lower and her pubic hair was showing. She whispered, "Don't miss a spot." I nodded and pushed my fingers down to the edge of her bikini bottom and she lifted her hips up as my fingers went through the edge of her pubic hair. There wasn't much there. She had shaved it all off except for a narrow strip down just above her sex.

I moved on to her legs and she parted her thighs so I could get sunscreen between them. I quickly realized that Mom was using my hard cock as a feedback system to tell me when she thought I was missing a spot. She'd squeeze my cock with her fingers if I quickly moved past a spot like between her thighs up close to her pussy. I repositioned myself as I moved down her legs.

When I finished up her toes, she released my cock and I thought I was done. Then Mom dropped the back of her chair and rolled over on her stomach facing me and the house. I started on her calves, kind of giving her a massage with the slippery sunscreen. She moaned as I moved up to the back of her thighs. I was a little too careful at the top of her thighs and she reached up to grip my throbbing cock again. She squeezed it hard and said, "I definitely don't want to burn there. Don't worry. He's not looking out the window." I lathered up my hands and pushed my fingers up under the edge of her bikini bottom and she parted her legs to allow my fingers to move down the top of her thighs. She moaned again as I ran my fingers less than an inch from her pussy. She reached behind her with her free hand and pulled the top of her bikini bottom down an inch to the top of her butt-crack and I smeared the cream and rubbed it in.

I teased her by pushing my fingers down in her suit and around her rosebud. Her eyes went wide. She wasn't expecting that. It was my turn to chuckle and she shoved her thumbnail into my glans. I worked up her back and she told me to unhook her top. I was reluctant, but I did as she asked. I bypassed her side-boob and she squeezed my cock hard. I flexed my cock as hard as I could to push back at her and she giggled again. I ran my hands along the soft tit-flesh and then up to her shoulders. I was done.

Dad hadn't come running out yelling, 'what the fuck are you doing Dex.' I was going to live another day. I knee-walked back from Mom's hand and then around her chair to mine and eased myself up into it being careful to minimize the view of my raging-hard erection. I dropped the back of the chair and rolled onto my stomach and let out a sigh of relief. Mom giggled with my sigh. My previous sunburn had turned to a tan and I was good to go for the summer without sunscreen. I hated the greasy feel on my skin.

The next morning, I was in my suit sitting at the dining room table sipping on my coffee cup. Mom was in the kitchen and Dad was coming down the stairs. He went to the kitchen and I heard Mom laugh and softly say, "Jarod, Dex is right there. Stop it." She giggled again. I could easily envision Dad groping Mom's naked body under her robe. When Dad came around the corner to the dining room, he had an obvious erection. He was pulling on it to adjust the position. He said, "Are you ready to go. I can't be late today."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers