Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Julie pulled off and moved up and whispered, "There you go. It's June's turn."

I turned to her and whispered, "Anal?"

Julie shook her head and whispered, "She's given up on that. She says it's too painful."

June whispered, "I'm right here. I can hear you two." She rolled onto her side facing me and grabbed up my rigid cock and started stroking it in full ridge to balls strokes. She stretched over and kissed me with considerable passion. Then she rolled over on top of me sitting on my stomach. She leaned down and presented her tits to my lips. My cock was slapping in her butt-crack and she started lifting and lowering her hips so her butt-crack slid up and down my shaft.

I sucked her hard nipples between my lips and nibbled on them as she groaned. She was reluctant to pull her tits away but it was necessary to position her sex on mine. She pushed her sex down past my cock letting the glans drag through her pussy and along her clitoris. She moved further down and looked down at my cock sticking up. She giggled and started jerking on it and said, "Hey Julie. Look. I'm jerking myself off." It looked just like she had her own dick and was jacking her fist on it. Julie looked down and giggled. June slid herself back up over my cock and Julie reached between us and guided it to June's pussy. She was sopping wet and there was little resistance as she pushed her pussy down my shaft. We were both holding our breaths until she dropped to my balls. We both chuckled when we became aware of our breathing. I reached up and ran my palms very lightly across her nipples and she moaned from the contact. She grabbed my hands to hold them in place.

I rocked my hips back into the bed pulling my cock from her. She groaned hard and lifted herself up to the ridge and then dropped herself back down again. Julie pulled my hand closest to her from June's tit and she pushed her head in and suckled on it. I used the distraction to slam my hips up hard into June's pussy and her eyes opened and went wide as she groaned out, "Fuck. Yes. Oh my gawd."

We fucked each other with Julie clutching her lips to June's nipple until June exploded into her orgasm. She shoved her hand to her face and groaned hard into her palm. She groaned several more times as her climax rolled through her. I felt my orgasm too, but it seemed so far away. I knew I couldn't catch up with June's orgasm, so I made other plans.

June pushed her pussy all the way down on my cock and swiveled her hips and rotated them around in a circle. June let out a contented "Mmmmm". Julie pulled back from June's breast and they kissed. I flexed my cock and June groaned into Julie's mouth before pulling back and she said, "What are you doing to make your cock seem harder or bigger or something? It's maddening. I like it."

I said, "I just flex some muscles that I know from experience do that. I guess it's like the muscles you use to clamp your vaginal muscles." June thought about that and she manually flexed her vaginal muscles on my hard cock. "yeah. Like that." Let's do it together. I flexed my dick and she felt it and flexed her vaginal muscles. Her eyes went wide.

"Jesus. I'll bet we could get each other off just doing that," she said. She pulled herself up and off my cock and fell to the bed on the opposite side from Julie. My gooey cock slapped down on stomach and promptly bobbed back up a few inches and bounced an inch or two up and down from there.

Julie wrapped her fingers around my shaft and squeezed. She said, "Fuck, Dex. Your still so hard. You didn't get off?" I shook my head. Julie grinned at June and said, "Well, sister of mine, we still have some work to do." June scrambled up on her side and pushed her lips down my shaft. Julie gripped my cock tight at June's gag point and pulled the skin on my glans down my shaft as tight as she could. June worked her blow job for almost two minutes before she had to come up for air. Julie took over for her and she went all the way down my shaft to push her throat onto the glans. I groaned hard before remembering where I was and I pushed my hand over my mouth. Julie giggled with her mouth full of cock and she let out a cough and had to pull back.

June was ready to go and she resumed her blow job. My balls were telling me I was close and my stomach muscles tightened and I had an uncontrollable urge to push my hips up. That motion pushed more cock than June could handle into her mouth and she gagged and pulled back dragging a huge glob of saliva along behind. She coughed the saliva onto my glans and both girls used their hands to spread it down my shaft. I was thrashing my head from side to side and Julie said, "He's going to cum.

Both girls pivoted around to face me and resumed their hand job as my orgasm seemed to start at my toes and a groan from deep inside followed cum up my shaft. No one was there to catch it so it was just going to go wherever it went. I slammed my head back in Julie's pillow and cum fired out. Julie and June were still jerking me off and the first shot splattered across Julie's chest. The second shot splattered on June's chest. They aimed my cock back and forth, making sure that both of their tits and faces were covered. They started giggling as they ran their free hand through the cum.

Julie leaned in and timed her approach and pushed her lips all the way down my shaft and I shot a less powerful salvo directly into her throat. She heaved and gagged but she stayed right there and on the next shot she knew how to handle it better. She took whatever I had left directly down her throat. I didn't even know that was possible. With no more shots, Julie pulled up my shaft and licked all around the shaft and then pulled her lips to the tip of my glans and drilled her tongue into the 'eye'.

Julie pulled off and pushed her lips toward June and they kissed as Julie pushed whatever cum she had left in her mouth into June's mouth and June readily accepted it with an "mmmm".

My heart stopped and both girls had a horrified look on their faces as their doorknob suddenly turned without any attempt to be silent. We stayed right where we were, unmoving. My cock had started its decline after covering the twins with cum. It didn't take long to become completely soft. Nothing more happened at the door as we stared unblinking at the knob. Then there was another half turn of the doorknob but the door didn't open again. I decided to make the move and I crawled down Julie's bed and got to my feet and quietly went into their bathroom. I didn't go all the way back to the shower. I was curious as to what was happening, so I closed the bathroom door halfway and looked out from the gap.

The doorknob fluttered again and this time the door popped open but then nothing more happened for several seconds. Then the door pushed inward. The girls had scrambled into their own beds and pretended that they were asleep.

Mom was standing dead still in the open doorway. She was naked. She took one step into the bedroom and stopped again. I heard Dad, not so quietly, coming down the stairs. He was muttering as though to himself, "Maddy. No. No. Not the girls." He had said that same exact thing that night that he caught up to Mom at the girl's door. I thought to myself, 'Guess what, Dad. She made it little further tonight.'

Mom was in the process of taking another step toward the girl's beds when Dad hurried in behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. He was naked too. I couldn't tell if he even looked to see if the twins were awake. I knew they weren't going to miss this show if it went like all the other times that Mom was sleepwalking. They stayed hunkered down like they were asleep, but I knew they were watching.

Mom was at the foot of June's bed when Dad caught up to her. Like before, she stopped in her tracks. She didn't turn around though. She pushed one hand to her left breast and tweaked her erect nipple and the right hand went to her sex. She was already aroused as evidenced by the squishing noise. Dad stood there. He apparently wasn't sure how to proceed. Mom had always turned to him when he touched her shoulder.

Dad put his hands on her hips and tried to turn her around so he could get her back in the hallway and up the stairs. Mom was not cooperating though and she shrugged his hands away and took another step into the space between the girl's beds. Dad stepped around Mom and took up a position blocking any further advance on Mom's part. She responded like she didn't even see him and she bumped into him kind of hard. He had to take a step back from the collision and Dad's bare ass was a foot from the girl's faces. He stepped back to block Mom's advance again and when she was going to collide with him again, he took her upper arms in his hands and stopped her. She seemed completely confused and she tried to step to the side to go around the obstruction that must have been something other than Dad in her dream. Dad held her in place and he quietly said, "Maddy. Maddy. Wake up Maddy. You have to wake up." He shook her gently and repeated his words a little louder.

Now it was completely logical that the twins would wake up and they both sat up as if to see what was going on. Julie sleepily said, "Dad? What's going on?"

June said, "Dad, you're naked and so is Mom. What are you guys doing?" Dad's worst nightmare was coming to reality and he shook Mom hard and then she appeared to be really awake. A frightened shriek escaped from her lungs and she pulled her arms from Dad's grip and started flailing at him. He fended her off but she got in some blows. It was almost comical to see Mom fighting off her attacker whom she didn't realize was her husband. Dad yelled out, "Maddy. Stop it." He pulled her into his arms and she started crying and that turned to sobs. Dad got Mom turned around and he moved her forcefully into the hallway. June and Julie were looking at each other, trying to stifle their giggles. Dad came back and pulled the twin's door closed saying, "Sorry girls. Mom was sleepwalking. It's no big-deal except for the nudity. Sorry about that." We can talk tomorrow." He closed the door again and I could hear Mom wailing as he moved her up the stairs. I could hear Dad saying, "Settle down Maddy. You'll wake Dex." I hoped that Dad didn't go down to my room to check on me and find out that I'm not there. There was nothing I could do about it from where I was.

I came out of the bathroom and the girls were laughing quietly. June said, "Dad's got a nice ass." Julie giggled and nodded. June continued, "I couldn't see his dick. Did you see it?" Julie shook her head. June looked over at me coming back to the bed and asked, "Is Dad hung as well as you?" I knew the answer to her question, but guys don't talk about other guys dicks. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I couldn't go upstairs until I was sure they were back to sleep. I had told Mom that she was sleepwalking but she didn't seem to believe me. I worried about her state of mind right now as she was confronted by her reality. Maybe she would agree to see someone now.

Julie's bed was soaked with cum and their chests were still covered. June jumped out of bed and pulled out two wife-beater tee shirts and threw one to Julie. They carefully pulled them over their heads and pulled them out over their tits as if to avoid disturbing the cum on their tits. They both ran their palms over their nipples and wet spots appeared on their tee shirts. I smiled as I thought, 'Mom wanted to leave my cum between her tits and now the twins were doing the same thing. What was that all about?' We all climbed into June's bed and cuddled up together. Julie pulled the neckline of the tee shirt out and buried her face and inhaled. I didn't get the allure. I thought the odor of cum was a little pungent. I struggled to stay awake but I didn't want Mom to find me down here in bed with the twins like she had once already, especially after tonight. She'd know that I was here for the show too. It wasn't long before both girls were snorting and poofing, so they were clearly sound asleep.

An hour later, I pushed myself out of their grasp to the bottom of the bed. The girls both stirred and then cuddled up with each other as though I had created a vacuum that sucked them in to take my place. I slowly crept up the stairs to the bathroom and relieved myself and washed the splattered cum from my chest and face. I chuckled to myself and wondered why the twins were protecting their cum-baths.

I returned to my bed but I couldn't get to sleep. I was worried about Mom and her state of mind. I could see why the internet articles advised against waking the sleepwalker but I understood why Dad did what he did. From his comments on two occasions about 'No. Not the girls', he apparently knew about Mom's desires to have sex with the twins. If Mom had been sleepwalking for several years, I could understand his concern about Mom making sexual advances toward the twins at ages thirteen or fourteen while sleepwalking. If Mom found that out, she'd be devastated.

My mind was awash in thoughts but I finally drifted off to sleep and woke with Mom squatting by my bed, nudging my shoulder with one hand and jerking on my morning woody under the covers with the other. I came up on my elbows and Mom kissed me quickly and said, "Time to get up. The shit hit the fan last night. You were right. I have been sleepwalking and your father woke me in the girl's room last night. It was a startling experience. I'm sorry I didn't really believe you when you told me before. Your Dad says you are searching the internet for some sleepwalking expert. I guess since I did that as a kid, I shouldn't have dismissed the possibility as an adult.

I pushed the covers down to my thighs because I was going to cum soon and Mom wasn't paying any attention to where it was going to go. I groaned to remind her of what she was doing to me. Without missing a beat, Mom pushed her lips to my crown just in time to catch my load of jizz. She continued the hand job until I was done and she pulled her lips back and licked the cum from the 'eye' and then licked around her lips. "Mmmmm." She pushed herself up and pulled her robe together and synched the tie around her waist. She said, "No time for a shower. Your Dad is running late. Hurry." I pulled my feet to the floor and stood up and caught her at the door and pulled her back out of sight of the hallway. I knew she was upset and distracted. I pulled her to me and hugged her open robed body to mine. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she whispered, "This is terrible. The things I've done. I made your father tell me each and every one and what I did." She giggled then and said, "At least your father was enjoying himself. I guess we've been having a better sex life than I thought." She giggled again and pulled back. I let her go and she went down the hall and down the stairs.

Dad was already at the table eating his cereal when I sat down. My cereal bowl was in my spot and Dad said, "Hurry up. I'm late and you know how I hate being late." I nodded and grabbed my coffee cup and drank down half of it in one gulp. I wolfed down my cereal to catch up with Dad. Mom gave us both a kiss and a hug and then Dad gave her another more passionate kiss and pulled her hips into him by her ass under her robe. She didn't object like she usually does.

I smiled at Mom's red face as I followed Dad through the front door. She grinned at me and stood watching in the open door until we were out of sight.

Dad didn't say a word about last night because he didn't know I knew anything about it. I knew it was embarrassing for him to be caught naked by his daughters. He would be heartened to know that they only saw his naked butt. He may have showed up with a hard-on, anticipating the usual blow job or fuck as soon as he got Mom out of the twin's room, but that was gone quickly when his plan turned to shit. I obviously couldn't tell him any of that.

He did ask if I'd had a chance to look into potential sleepwalking experts. I hadn't and he asked me to concentrate on that today on company time. He was always a company man so this was obviously his number one priority. He asked me to set up a time to review my research. I told him I'd get right on it and I did as soon as my ass hit my office chair.

By eleven o'clock, I'd discovered that there were big names in this medical specialty, but none of them were even remotely close to us. The internet ranked medical doctors now on a zero to five scale and I put together an excel chart with name, phone number, location and ranking for Dad to review. He loved excel charts.

I was about to call Dad's office to set up a meeting when my phone rang. I answered it on the first ring. It was Julie. She asked if Dad had said anything about last night. My answer was an obvious no. She went on to say that Mom and she and June had been talking about it all morning. She said, "Mom's kind of all over the place about this. First, she's upset about it and then she isn't. We told her to lighten up. If she hadn't been doing that, we wouldn't be doing what we all are now. We assured her that she had never made a sexual advance on us when we were younger. She was relieved about that. She said that she's had that desire for a long time and she was terrified that she had acted on it during one of her sleepwalking forays. Dad told her after they got back in bed last night that he was afraid for what she'd do whenever she got downstairs. She was really relieved that she hadn't. We lied and assured her that the first we knew of her sleepwalking was last night."

I responded, "I have worried about her state of mind. I had told her that she was doing that and she didn't believe me. She couldn't imagine not remembering it."

Julie said, "It is kind of hard to imagine, huh?"

"It is. Mom was pretty upset last night after Dad was forced to wake her. I guess the internet was right. It's not a good idea to wake a sleepwalker if you can avoid it." I said.

"What does Dad plan on doing about this?" she said.

"I've just finished researching specialists in the field. I was about to call to set a meeting with him to discuss the data. I hope Mom agrees to see someone."

Julia made a quick attempt at talking dirty but got laughing so hard she couldn't continue. I laughed too and the conversation ended.

I called Dad's office and Sylvia answered. We exchanged greetings and I explained that Dad had asked me to set up a meeting when I had finished doing some research. I didn't explain what the research was regarding. I could picture her sitting at her desk with the phone to her gorgeous face. I was getting aroused as I imagined the her sitting on the erection that had developed in my pants.

I could hear her pecking away on her computer and she said, "How is two-thirty?"

I said, "That will be fine. It shouldn't take very long." I hung up after she did. I tried to remember if Sylvia was wearing a wedding band or engagement ring. I couldn't remember. I would have to check when I went to Dad's office. I didn't think I had any kind of a chance with her and then I chastised myself for that trip back to my life with no confidence. Sylvia was gorgeous but no more so than June or Julie or Mom for that matter.

I worked my regular job until my appointment with Dad. I walked into Sylvia's office at exactly two-thirty. She smiled and said, "Like father like son. He is always so prompt." I smiled back and made note that her fingers were all ringless. She offered me a seat and said, "He's on the phone. He should be done soon." She must have been watching the light on her phone because a few minutes later, she said, "You can go in, Dex." She gave me a smile and I caught her glance down at the front of my pants. She saw that she had got caught and she looked away with an embarrassed flush on her face.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers